PDA

View Full Version : NPC Lists & LTQ Walkthroughs

TheDanimal
03-04-2014, 06:22 PM
In response to all the pm's I'm getting and all the threads I'm seeing...

No - There are no new NPCs out yet - all you currently see are old.

-- I will post a list of new NPCs when they come out.

Also - with Diverguy's retirement, I will be picking up the torch and creating walkthroughs for all of the LTQs
...much like I have been.

~D

Dirty Mind
03-04-2014, 06:25 PM
I didnt know we could personally message you with our questions, thats good to know lol.

(sarcasm) Why would anyone really do that?

Jesse21
03-04-2014, 06:34 PM
Thanks for the effort it takes

LarryJackson
03-04-2014, 06:51 PM
Also, with Diverguy's retirement,
I will be picking up the torch and creating walkthroughs for all of the LTQs
I'm willing to help with the walk-throughs. It would be easier if we just combined our data.
So if you start the thread, I can just post what I have there or PM you corrections.

I'm tired of people asking the same question about old NPCs so
I created a spreadsheet with all the active LTQ NPCs
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqSmJg4sgsKzdGVBTi1UN0duYlgwM1JnSmlCUGMyY mc&usp=sharing

I've been trying to figure out how to embed spreadsheets, so if someone explains it to me I'll insert the actual spreadsheet here instead of using the link.

Mr. Artois
03-04-2014, 06:51 PM
Good job bro 👍

Systematrix
03-04-2014, 07:21 PM
We sincerely appreciate your efforts Danimal, thank you very much!!!

Aks
03-04-2014, 09:07 PM
Appreciated bro..

lemonhaze
03-04-2014, 09:39 PM
nice job guys thanks for all the work..im sure its a hard task to do and my faction and i appreciate all the help as does the community

nubb
03-04-2014, 10:05 PM
all hail the npcs king!!!

Lord Green
03-04-2014, 11:24 PM
Thank you very much

iYoungblood
03-04-2014, 11:29 PM
In response to all the pm's I'm getting and all the threads I'm seeing...

No - There are no new NPCs out yet - all you currently see are old.

-- I will post a list of new NPCs when they come out.

Also - with Diverguy's retirement, I will be picking up the torch and creating walkthroughs for all of the LTQs

~D

There are many targets that I do not remember hitting during LTQs. Some of them I can't remember yea or nay. They include:

Communication Outpost- Carricks
Trafficker Base- Trafficker NPCs
Border Guard Complex- Desert NPCs (I think where used already)
Boneyard- Boneyard NPCs
Drop Site- Drug NPCs
High Mountain Village- Sikand NPCs
Train Station- I'm pretty sure the Acoby NPCs were used previously
Military Base- Shenk's NPCs
International Quarter- Iron Fist NPCs
Government Area- Corrupt NPCs
Steel Plant- Siberian NPCs
Financial District- CommTek Agent (I think, this one was used & may even be an original NPC for this site.)
Natural Gas Facility- Trans Oil NPCs
Hu Metropolis- Khan NPCs

I'm not as familiar with later sites. There are some Ghost Hound NPCs at the Nuclear Arsenal that may be LTQ targets. I, eventually, quit looking after that, not knowing what's what.

What do you guys remember or think about these NPCs?

Have fun

LarryJackson
03-05-2014, 01:43 AM
There are many targets that I do not remember hitting during LTQs. Some of them I can't remember yea or nay. They include:

Boneyard- Boneyard NPCs
Drop Site- Drug NPCs
Financial District- CommTek Agent (I think, this one was used & may even be an original NPC for this site.)
Hu Metropolis- Khan NPCs

I'm not as familiar with later sites. There are some Ghost Hound NPCs at the Nuclear Arsenal that may be LTQ targets. I, eventually, quit looking after that, not knowing what's what.

Have fun

They are mostly from the Axis of Evil LTQ that started around 2/14/14
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?83503-Finland-NEW-NPC-LIST...-2nd-batch

iYoungblood
03-05-2014, 01:51 AM
I just found them in this walkthrough.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?83620-Axis-of-Evil-LTQ-Walkthrough&highlight=sikand

However, I have not found the Khan NPCs in the Hu Metropolis referenced by any LTQ walkthrough or post. Are they native?

sbs2716g
03-05-2014, 02:18 AM
gree should remove these targets immediately after the ltq is over, or else, we will keep seeing new threads asking....

sstuutss
03-05-2014, 02:30 AM
gree should remove these targets immediately after the ltq is over,
Well they should.... but they always seem to have something more important to fix lol

One thing that might be handy(if it hasnt been done already) a list of all the "non-LTQ" targets. I'd do it but I cant remember which is which lol

Lancerdually
03-05-2014, 05:09 AM
What's the world coming too............ Dan, Larry & Artois all on one page of a thread?!
The sky is falling, the sky is falling:rolleyes:

barrack
03-05-2014, 07:01 AM
What about Sikand NPC's and Acoby NPC on Train Station, I think these are new

ertrifo
03-05-2014, 07:28 AM
Thanks for your effort

Skleinsmith
03-05-2014, 09:13 AM
What about Sikand NPC's and Acoby NPC on Train Station, I think these are new

Sikand & Acoby were in the previous event. (You would know this if you did a simple word search).

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?83620-Axis-of-Evil-LTQ-Walkthrough&highlight=Acoby

King little fruit fly
03-05-2014, 09:34 AM
Thank you all for your efforts, but discussion of prestaging stuffs here would only give Gree more reason to make the LTQ impossible to finish. Take it somewhere else guys and invite me there. :eek:

Sherah
03-05-2014, 11:31 AM
Thanks so much! You rock!

LarryJackson
03-05-2014, 12:45 PM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqSmJg4sgsKzdGVBTi1UN0duYlgwM1JnSmlCUGMyY mc&usp=sharing

I've been trying to figure out how to embed spreadsheets, so if someone explains it to me I'll insert the actual spreadsheet here instead of using the link.

Web323
03-05-2014, 12:59 PM

Nice work Larry

LarryJackson
03-05-2014, 12:59 PM
What's the world coming too............ Dan, Larry & Artois all on one page of a thread?!
I'm enjoying it!
I hate starting a walk-through & then having someone else post a longer (but less complete) one.
Rather have us all cooperate. Damn I miss Sgt Rud!

generosity
03-05-2014, 01:26 PM

Boneyard- Boneyard NPCs
Drop Site- Drug NPCs
Hu Metropolis- Khan NPCs

Have fun
http://www.gamasutra.com/blogs/RaminShokrizade/20130626/194933/
After you've had a chance to read this article You'll have all the information about this kind of game

yoyo1
03-05-2014, 01:34 PM
your effort is very much appreciated

Lancerdually
03-05-2014, 02:22 PM
I'm enjoying it!
I hate starting a walk-through & then having someone else post a longer (but less complete) one.
Amen to that brother

LarryJackson
03-06-2014, 06:21 AM
I started a new thread for people looking for new NPCs.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?85515-Is-that-a-new-NPC-Check-here!

It seems to have quited down all the is the "Is that new?" posts.

Hopefully the release the new NPCs soon, but I'm not holding my breath.
Probably won't be released until Globe changes from TBD to real name for LTQ event

TheDanimal
03-06-2014, 08:51 AM
I'm willing to help with the walk-throughs. It would be easier if we just combined our data.
So if you start the thread, I can just post what I have there or PM you corrections.

sounds good to me. check pm. we'll figure out a format.
figure best way to start will be I'll let you know when I'm about to post a thread & you can reserve spots in thread right away

TheDanimal
03-06-2014, 08:57 AM

LMAO! There can be only one Highlander! :p

TheDanimal
03-06-2014, 08:59 AM
I'm enjoying it!

Make love not war!

...(no homo)

AfterHours-Oliver
03-06-2014, 09:37 AM
Had to LOL, it would be great if all the noobs and trolls would rad the threads here like this one before posting the inevitable NPC prestaging fail threads. Between that and the " when's the new LT building out" the threads and traffic on this board could reduce by around 70% I reckon.

TheDanimal
03-06-2014, 01:41 PM
Had to LOL, it would be great if all the noobs and trolls would rad the threads here like this one before posting the inevitable NPC prestaging fail threads. Between that and the " when's the new LT building out" the threads and traffic on this board could reduce by around 70% I reckon.

& no more needed to be said, in the history of ever. :P