PDA

View Full Version : Still can't see LE Buildings

Dilligaf13
03-04-2014, 02:06 PM
Any ideal when you are going to fix it so Androids can see their LE Buildings. I would like to rearrange my base but can't cause I can't see my buildings so I'm unable to click on them to move them. This fix would be greatly appreciated by all droid users with same problem.

Web323
03-04-2014, 02:33 PM
I had to restart the app 6 times before it came up

Crowe77
03-04-2014, 02:38 PM
Any ideal when you are going to fix it so Androids can see their LE Buildings. I would like to rearrange my base but can't cause I can't see my buildings so I'm unable to click on them to move them. This fix would be greatly appreciated by all droid users with same problem.

They cant fix it. I HAD the same problem since The Towers came out. I say HAD because I cant even log into the game anymore. What device are you using? I would upgrade and transfer the game soon before you get locked out as well.

That said, I was able to work around the same problem for months. I cant see any LEB's but I can move, upgrade and collect them. Hopefully this will work for you...

Scroll ALL the way up to the top of your base, through all the land that's not upgraded. Once you cant go anymore start tapping randomly at the screen. For me this would bring up an invisible building that I could move or upgrade. If I moved it and went back to the same spot at the top of my base a new building was there. I ended up creating two bases, one I could see and one I couldn't. It helped big time.

Also, if a LEB is out and you bought one, click on the upgrade mission. It will take you to where your invisible building is on your base. Now scroll all the way back up again and you should see the green arrow pointing out the building. This is where all the LEB's are.

Again, hopefully this works for you. Its a huge pain the ass but kept me going for months.

Rad1979
03-04-2014, 03:51 PM
I think it must be some compatibility problem. I have 3 accounts Samsung Galaxy S4, Archos 97 Titanium HD and HTC Desire HD and only the last one has LE buildings display issue. I wonder if it is due to older Android version?

Dilligaf13
03-05-2014, 01:05 PM
Thanks all for the suggestions. Rad it could just be due to my phone, I have an older Android but we have several in my faction with newer androids with same problem, a couple of them have the S4 so feel lucky you can see yours. Sad thing is I have no idea what the building even look like, may be a good thing if they are ugly, lol. I had sent a ticket on this several months ago like others I'm sure and of course all I got was the generic answers that we all get. Oh well will have to try some of the suggestions here and see what happens. Thanks again.

Tardavic
03-05-2014, 01:27 PM
Thanks guys for bringing this back up, but as far as I know, this could be due to compatibility issues, your device type and data/memory issues.

In any case, please try all suggestions mentioned in this thread and let us know your results. We will then pass along your testing results to our engineers for their feedback and I will then gladly provide the latest information.

Thanks again guys!!