Ser
03-04-2014, 01:54 PM
Gree is this a sick joke. Or a mistake

Verbal Kint
03-04-2014, 01:57 PM
I'm guessing both. $102/4 hours? LOL

Thief
03-04-2014, 01:57 PM
Lol my Supply Depot might pay out more than this and thats every 5 min.

& The Horse U Rode In On
03-04-2014, 01:59 PM
...and take up less space

Cmdr_Vessery
03-04-2014, 02:00 PM
It's a cheap building to upgrade with some good units for prizes..

In case you missed it.. here's the MOD posting.. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?85377-Secret-Mongolia-Base-BLTQ

And, maybe, just maybe, they wanted to provide something that even newly created players could have a chance at completing.

Cheers

pb23
03-04-2014, 02:00 PM
Lol my Supply Depot might pay out more than this and thats every 5 min.

I just said the same thing...

thought it HAD to be a joke. They finally used an awesome building like the Cold Fusion Reactor and wasted it on this garbage?

My supply depot literally quadruples this every 5 mins.

Tardavic
03-04-2014, 02:04 PM
Guys, the payout for the LE building is intended for lower level players.

Verbal Kint
It's a cheap building to upgrade with some good units for prizes..

In case you missed it.. here's the MOD posting.. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?85377-Secret-Mongolia-Base-BLTQ

And, maybe, just maybe, they wanted to provide something that even newly created players could have a chance at completing.

Cheers

New players should do what the rest of us did. Bulk up & bulld them when they can. Catering to new players, at the expense of long time players, is ridiculous. If they want to do so, have an "easy" LTB for people under a certain level & a regular one for the big boys.

italo512
I bet all you complainers are going to have two of these by Friday!!! Lol!! Me being one!!

pb23
03-04-2014, 02:07 PM

Why wouldn't they just buy a supply depot or an armory?

Next time just put the units up in the store and we can buy them with cash so you don't have to waste space on our bases.

Verbal Kint
03-04-2014, 02:08 PM
I'm not buying the building. I'll make more by upgrading my existing buildings.

Mr.Grumpy
03-04-2014, 02:10 PM

yes, but why?

JerseyGirl
03-04-2014, 02:11 PM

Thank you Tardavic this LTB will help me a lot!

Brizzol
03-04-2014, 02:13 PM
yes, but why?
Because they are doing something for the newer players. It's not a bad thing. Although I was looking for a nice 24 or 48 hour building to grow my IPH...They will never make everyone happy.

pb23
03-04-2014, 02:25 PM
Because they are doing something for the newer players. It's not a bad thing. Although I was looking for a nice 24 or 48 hour building to grow my IPH...They will never make everyone happy.

Lets revisit the options WE were presented as "newer players":

100 million LE buildings. Even as they cheapened, we as newer players had to shell out $50m+.

Web323
03-04-2014, 02:25 PM
Build it and then sell it. You get your units anyways

italo512
03-04-2014, 02:35 PM
GREE, instead of hearing from the complainers, I want to thank you for remembering the little men that play this game. This building is beneficial to all level players of this game. It gives the little guy a nice looking first LTE building with decent payout for them, and gives us higher players decent units. Keep it up fellas!!

JesseMc
03-04-2014, 02:36 PM
Build 1, upgrade to 10.... Sell. Nice building

Blackhawk/Case
03-04-2014, 02:44 PM
You can always delete the building after gaining the units if you are that concerned about space

Kennetth
03-04-2014, 04:04 PM
It's not that I'm upset that gree wants to do something that's accessible to everyone, we've had beginner LTQ and beginner raid boss missions for a while. What's upsetting is that there's no challenge for any experienced player. I have IPH about 3.1 mil which is by no means incredible, and one days collection would be more then enough to upgrade all the way to lvl 10. Why not have at least two LE buildings? One easy and one that costs at least 50 mil? Me personally, I'd like a mega building, but I'd settle for standard fare like absolute towers or Carcel de Cuba.

TMI
03-04-2014, 04:10 PM
I'm actually happy that they came out with this.
They had a crappy LTB last round too, so I built up my iph upgrading the previous high paying LTBs, and my iph has improved greatly.
I'm going to do the same this round. 19 days of iph building.
Will I lose out on the units? Yes, but with stats inflation, I'm not too concerned, there's always the next round where I might be able to kill 2 birds with 1 stone; get good units AND increase my iph at the same time.

Mr.Grumpy
03-04-2014, 04:17 PM
it will look good next to my shirry rall at least.

Justrain
03-04-2014, 04:21 PM

I remember when I first started playing, and there was no way I could afford the LTBs. That was motivation for me to upgrade my vault and my IPH. Ever since I have been able to afford them, they have all been crap buildings like this one. The new players should put in their time like we all did. Let them work like we did. It's long overdue that we have another building like a villa or Arctic mining rig for payout.

cheif505
03-04-2014, 04:45 PM
Same here can't see it for weeks

AdamInToronto
03-04-2014, 04:58 PM

How, exactly, is a building with such a terrible payout supposed to help a low level player? The units received for upgrading will help them, but not the payout. The payout is a red herring as far as iph is concerned.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
03-04-2014, 05:01 PM
I'm level 9 and this building is too expensive for me! You need to make one next time that I can afford. This is not fair to us micro players.

Systematrix
03-04-2014, 05:02 PM
Has someone compiled a list of the payouts at each level?

Socks
03-04-2014, 05:08 PM
Why wouldn't they just buy a supply depot or an armory?

Next time just put the units up in the store and we can buy them with cash so you don't have to waste space on our bases.

Because neither of those buildings come with units for upgrading.

Duh.

Gen CheeBye
03-04-2014, 05:36 PM
I'm level 9 and this building is too expensive for me! You need to make one next time that I can afford. This is not fair to us micro players.

ROTFLMAO! Wahahahaha

Best joke this week. Cheers mate.

BostonHammer
03-04-2014, 05:47 PM
I'm level 4 and i still don't see it. I have $45k burning a hole in my pocket.

Tardavic
03-04-2014, 05:59 PM
I'm level 4 and i still don't see it. I have $45k burning a hole in my pocket.

I believe you have to at least be level 10 and make sure you get the latest data set.

ckos2
03-05-2014, 08:49 AM
I don't mind this building. It allows me to save money for future upgrades and my faction.

Mw Adam
03-05-2014, 10:26 AM
I believe you have to at least be level 10 and make sure you get the latest data set.
My new mini got the building at level 9

AfterHours-Oliver
03-05-2014, 10:51 AM
I get that some of you guys have been playing forever but the newer players need a chance of competing and this is a great building for the LLPs to raise their stats and mix up the competition a bit. Good idea!

corey0025
03-05-2014, 11:01 AM
Yes everyone stop complaining every time something is done you don't like, this building is easily upgradable for almost everyone. If you are a higher level player you get the units and you can delete the building when your done, no harm no foul...donate the money you would have spent on another le building to your factions....for the low level players congrats on getting a very doable upgrade. Get it to level ten and get some good units!

Arc Burn
03-05-2014, 11:31 AM
Stop complaining? Why? As it has been said almost all will get the units. So it isn't really helping anyone. Rather, makes the llp feel better about higher stats. Meanwhile hlp continue to have inflated stats and probably has better boosts so is actually gaining more. Ok, I can deal with that. But when you throw in the fact that it keeps the vast majority of us (only a handful with 2x upgrades) from upgrading any meaningful buildings it really does suck. I'm not gonna pout in the corner. I will upgrade as the game dictates. However, this building is a waste of time for all players and further fuels stat inflation, so complaining is a GOOD thing. It might....MIGHT be enough to prevent a building that has no 'gain' for anyone in the future. The only way it is actually benefitting a llp is agsint a player that starts after this is complete. When upgrading feels like a chore instead of 'ohhh look at my iph go up' or 'man I'm glad i went the extra mile raiding to get that last upgrade and the unit my rivals wont have' it is a bad building. So voicing your opinion is a good thing if you are unpleased. My 2c anyway