PDA

View Full Version : GREE inc.

JerseyGirl
03-04-2014, 01:38 PM
I am a free player. I'm playing this game some time now. Started half a year ago. And i really enjoy MW nowadays, great communication from GREE employees, keep it up guys! Great events, many new events, a lot of work was done about bugs and glitches, they are extremely hard to fix i know that myself.

All in all today was a good day. Thank you for doing an awesome job guys! I think i enjoy this game a lot more just because i'm a free player, btw in a top100 faction

Tardavic
03-04-2014, 01:56 PM
We really do appreciate the positive feedback from your guys, and going forward we will continue with this ongoing and effective communication!!

So we are glad to help in any way we can!!

Ferr
03-04-2014, 03:26 PM
The best humor is found on the street so goes an international saying. Obviously, this dates back to the era that no forums existed ;)

Mr.Grumpy
03-04-2014, 04:22 PM
All in all today was a good day. Thank you for doing an awesome job guys! I think i enjoy this game a lot more just because i'm a free player, btw in a top100 faction

so you are a free player in a faction of gold spenders? i wish i could be so lucky.

DaBoss!
03-04-2014, 04:28 PM
so you are a free player in a faction of gold spenders? i wish i could be so lucky.

There's a lot you can do, if you are really active.........