PDA

View Full Version : stat inflation

creepa
03-04-2014, 11:43 AM
Yes gree is ****ing the willing and addicted people out of money, but they are actually controlling stat inflation by making it impossible for free players to compete with the real money players. How is this different than when those gold weapons in the store mattered? It doesnt matter. Everyone got a taste of high stat weapons. You're all thirsty now. Feed The addiction or shut the **** up :)

RealTeflonDon
03-04-2014, 12:36 PM
Aye aye, captain

Blowin Smoke
03-04-2014, 12:55 PM
The struggle is real my friend.

cmbrbb
03-04-2014, 01:05 PM
I vote for creating a support group for the addition to this game in this forum. Lol.

Marine007
03-04-2014, 02:44 PM
They are making it impossible to get new friends, I am a wounded Marine and I am invoked in a lot if wounded warrior events, therapy, etc, I tried to get slit if these Wounded Marines to get to play cc and also to get referal prizes, most are unable to walk or are confined to bed like me, so I thought this game would take their mind off things as it has done for me in the past 4 months, every single Marine I referred( about 90 or so) quite because it was too expensive to play and catch up to higher stat players, now this is just a small amount of people, but I am sure this is happening all over, Gree can't get new players to commit to the game and are losing long time players fast, I believe that is why they started the referal program, they need to change the game to accommodate all players, the new ones and the long time players that have or continue to spend money, the events are getting way out offhand where you need to spend 2-4 vaults to finish, this is ridiculous for a game, keep it fun and not a game where the richest players will always win