PDA

View Full Version : Help! Anyone !?

Ky_Gill
03-04-2014, 06:53 AM
So, we have a guy retiring and we want to keep the account in the faction. So he wants to give me his account and I'm giving my account to someone else. Does ANYONE know how to change the e-mails and passwords on the accounts before transferring? That way, if I would send in a ticket or something it would go to my email and not his. Also, so I could set my own password. I would appreciate any feedback :)

Thief
03-04-2014, 07:23 AM
Shhh You can't do that....its against the TOS.

You can't transfer Accounts from one to another. Just convince your "guy" that he can't retire.

Ky_Gill
03-04-2014, 07:24 AM
Hahah, really!? I already have the account on my old ipad now. Just want to change the info! Lol :(

Thief
03-04-2014, 07:28 AM
I didn't say it was impossible....just Against the ToS. If Gree knows that an account has been transfered to a different player they will but the account on "Probation" which i believe is just a ban (Unless the orginal owner can show they still have)

Ky_Gill
03-04-2014, 07:32 AM
Hahaha, wow. So, you can't change the email and password and what not to the account?

Romulus.
03-04-2014, 07:39 AM
Shhh You can't do that....its against the TOS.

You can't transfer Accounts from one to another. Just convince your "guy" that he can't retire.

Thief, you made my day lol i am still laughing! Oh and big thanks for last battle agains eachother. Like i am always saying you are a great person!