PDA

View Full Version : Retirement! Good bye all my Modern War Friends

Marcusfiahie
03-04-2014, 05:24 AM
To all my Modern War friend I met I will miss you. I have beat the game and retired! Question please PM me.

To GREE you have just lost another dedicated player who loved this game due to your poor customer service, poor game management, and in ability to solve just the basic bugs in the game. There is only a short window to make players happy or you loose them forever!

Good luck! And off to freedom from GREEs money grubbing grip!

InglouriousBastard
03-04-2014, 05:30 AM
same here - MW deleted for the same reasons
i played the game over 800days but now its time for me to say good bye!

take care guys!!

hood1976
03-04-2014, 05:46 AM
SThese threads make no sense to me. I see a sign that you really can't let go of the game. You feel the need of reaching out to people in here.
It is simply a game. If you like it, you play it. If you don't like it....

I'm apart of a good faction that is in the top 5% and enjoy playing with them, but I understand it's just a game. I don't believe I will hang out with any of the in person, just online. This is a strategy game where cash plays to a big advantage and if that's what you want to do to have the upper hand, it's each persons prerogative. If I were in a top 4000 team and could never get any better I would probably quit cause I didn't enjoy the game. But to each is own, and there are still people enjoying the game. That fact some of you leave isn't going to shut down the game.

Jhenry02
03-04-2014, 11:02 AM
SThese threads make no sense to me. I see a sign that you really can't let go of the game. You feel the need of reaching out to people in here.
It is simply a game. If you like it, you play it. If you don't like it....

I'm apart of a good faction that is in the top 5% and enjoy playing with them, but I understand it's just a game. I don't believe I will hang out with any of the in person, just online. This is a strategy game where cash plays to a big advantage and if that's what you want to do to have the upper hand, it's each persons prerogative. If I were in a top 4000 team and could never get any better I would probably quit cause I didn't enjoy the game. But to each is own, and there are still people enjoying the game. That fact some of you leave isn't going to shut down the game.

Top 5% huh? So top 250? A lot of people have put thousands of hours into this game and have made lasting connections with people. I know I have. I also know people that have formed live relationships from people met in the game.

Because you feel self serving and have the need to spew your crap doesn't make you right or high and mighty. So do us all a favor and think before you type. I know sometimes it seems like these retirement posts get tedious; but that's because YOU don't know the people leaving.

I do on the other hand know Marcus. He's one of the more honest and emotional people I have met in this game. I bid him a fond farewell and best of luck in his future endeavors.

-J

Edit: Apparently you're with Paul in The Darkness, I thought they had higher standards.

hood1976
03-04-2014, 11:15 AM
Top 5% huh? So top 250? A lot of people have put thousands of hours into this game and have made lasting connections with people. I know I have. I also know people that have formed live relationships from people met in the game.

Because you feel self serving and have the need to spew your crap doesn't make you right or high and mighty. So do us all a favor and think before you type. I know sometimes it seems like these retirement posts get tedious; but that's because YOU don't know the people leaving.

I do on the other hand know Marcus. He's one of the more honest and emotional people I have met in this game. I bid him a fond farewell and best of luck in his future endeavors.

-J

Edit: Apparently you're with Paul in The Darkness, I thought they had higher standards.

Congratulations on the fact that you've made friends in your life.

On the other hand you have so valid points that I can't argue.

In ref to edit, I'm liked amungst my peers and have nothing to prove to you nor anyone else but my team.
Glad to see you figured out you ate crow in you poor attempt to belittle my faction ranking.

1GaDawg85
03-04-2014, 11:18 AM
oh ok.....bye

Jhenry02
03-04-2014, 12:16 PM
Lol
As of toppling turkey the darkness was top .05%.
Which I guess you are right that you're in the top 5%.
And apparently you aren't that well liked if people don't make real connections with you.

Keep trying to troll, I was here before you, and I'll be here after you've quit too.

hood1976
03-04-2014, 12:28 PM
I "troll" so much you have read all my "bashing" post. Obviously you read only what you wanted and commented on that. A simple retirement among "friends" would consist of a simple message to their friends. But there had to be a Gree comment along with it. This place is all about complainants and more useless information. Too much of this and not enough of that. I'm not overly impressed with the product but I still enjoy playing it like I assume you do.

Jhenry02
03-04-2014, 12:31 PM
Not really, but those connections you don't value; matter to me

hood1976
03-04-2014, 12:33 PM
Congrats to you.

King little fruit fly
03-04-2014, 12:39 PM

-J

What was Paul feeding you? Paul left on his own right after Finland WD for no apparent reason, as far as I know we didn't boot him so I don't understand the sneaky sniper behavior. Some said he felt he couldn't keep up, so he cited some higher moral ground reasons for his departure, included my 50 win 12/12 streak 65 wins joke post. I don't get it, we almost have no requirement compare to other top 25 faction: donate as much as you want, for old members, have someone in the faction to sponsor you if you cannot meet the 45k WD points in Turkey and 65k in Finland which is very fair in my humble opinion since we practically have no wd point requirement before these two. Our leaders and officers score between 300K to 2 million to subsidize/sponsor others include myself, so this little new requirement should NOT be too much to ask (65k is nothing, I scored almost 100k on regen and 100 free gold in Finland). Of course we have higher minimum requirements for new members as they need to prove themselves. Overall we are a bunch of dedicated and loyal guys/gals who like to have fun and dish out/receive jokes. As for moral values, let just say our leaders hate hacking, have zero tolerance for it.

This is not a recruitment pitch, so I have no reason to lie to you since some of you are pretty uptight here.:rolleyes:

King little fruit fly
03-04-2014, 01:13 PM
Lol
As of toppling turkey the darkness was top .05%.
Which I guess you are right that you're in the top 5%.
And apparently you aren't that well liked if people don't make real connections with you.

Keep trying to troll, I was here before you, and I'll be here after you've quit too.

Trolling is someone trying to preach but cannot practice high moral values and bring no real value. I on the other hand, provide laughter to many here, and well liked by many here except a few nemesis like the dorky figure from Indiana and that stupid fox from Aussie. Why did gree name a unit after a failure engineer from Indiana is beyond me, he is a free player according to his statement at one point!!!

I was here before you and I will be here even after I quit this dumb game. ;)