PDA

View Full Version : Does any know the formula to trigger bosses?

Marine007
03-03-2014, 11:36 PM
I have tried every combination of actions, waiting certain times in between but with no luck, one time i waited 1 hr did missions using 3500 energy and rob/attack people about 26 times and I summoned one, come on gree this can't be your answer to new exciting special event! You guys should be catering to your customers not the other way around.
If someone can give me some tatics that worked for them that I might apply to my game play! Thanks!!!

RealTeflonDon
03-03-2014, 11:43 PM
I heard that if you extend your arm, pointing your device towards the sky, you'll see better results.

Marine007
03-04-2014, 12:06 AM
Lol I haven't tried that one, it is hard for me to go outside because I am recovering from wounds and can barely walk , is there a way I can just give gree some cash or my first born to get a better summon rate?

The Night Prowler
03-04-2014, 12:23 AM
I feel for ya. I can't get rid fo the boss. Only got to lvl 9 boss and can't do it anymore with cash hits as it takes at least 10. Now every 2 hours this suckers pops up.
Wish I could send you it.

Marine007
03-04-2014, 02:34 AM
Thanks, I just can't believe how ridiculous this event is, they try and make it sound like they are doing their playets( customers) a favor, it is like walmartmart having a huge sale but you have to pay 50 bucks for parking and then a 100 dollar entrance fee, then you can't find anything on sale

trayninrea81
03-04-2014, 03:07 AM
Speaking to Japanese K-Tai.Impress Sony Mobile's Creative Director, Director of Product Planning and UX General Manager, Yoshiro Kurozumi, addresses the early rise to the throne by the Xperia Z2 (http://www.vietanhmobile.vn/p2466952/sony-xperia-z2-hang-xach-tay-mua-ban-tra-gop-gia-re-nhat) and why he thinks a half a year upgrade cycle is a better fit for this industry.

According to him, in order to maintain the flagship status of the product, you must upgrade it faster to keep it competitive. He went on to confirm that the Sony Xperia Z2 (http://www.vietanhmobile.vn/p2466952/sony-xperia-z2-hang-xach-tay-mua-ban-tra-gop-gia-re-nhat)will likely be Sony's flagship for only the first half of 2014.
http://cdn.gsmarena.com/vv/newsimg/14/02/sony-xperia-z2-half-cycle/gsmarena_001.jpg

He also commented about design, saying Sony doesn't want to rely on a single design, which could mean the company will perhaps move away from its OmniBalance design language, which has dominated the Xperia line so far (including Z, Z1 and Z2, compact and ultra included).

And while we can extrapolate from Mr. Kurozumi's words that Sony will be releasing its next flagship some time in Q3 or Q4 of 2014 and that it may feature a new design, we truly hope Sony will at least continue to update its Z and Z1 flagships for the sake of those users, who have purchased these devices for a handful amount of money (all of which are still waiting (http://www.gsmarena.com/carrier_sfr_reveals_kitkat_update_plans_for_lg_g2_ xperia_phones-news-7939.php) to receive Android 4.4 KitKat).

Andrew Apple Maffia
03-04-2014, 03:16 AM
I have tried every combination of actions, waiting certain times in between but with no luck, one time i waited 1 hr did missions using 3500 energy and rob/attack people about 26 times and I summoned one, come on gree this can't be your answer to new exciting special event! You guys should be catering to your customers not the other way around.
If someone can give me some tatics that worked for them that I might apply to my game play! Thanks!!!

Just a reminder for these boss events (for max number of hits):

1) With full energy hit 1x
2) wait 1 min, hit 4x
3) set timer for 26 min, hit 2x
4) repeat step 3 as necessary

Captain Torgue
03-04-2014, 05:32 AM
Everyone seems to be having issues. There are a few things I can think of that may help. If you can't summon a boss within 30 seconds exit the game and then go back in and try again.

If that doesn't work then force close the app and try the above again.

If that still doesn't work then switch your phone off and back on and then try again.

If that doesn't work then I'm all out of ideas.

Best of luck mate.

CCC-syn
03-04-2014, 05:51 AM
here is what we know:
i used 1000 energy, then robbed 10 times and then attacked 10 times - NO BOSS SUMMONED!

this means there is no formula.
gree's programmers are lazy (known fact) - so the easiest way for them to spice up this event was to make the boss appear randomly.
my guess is u have 3% chance (for every action) to trigger a boss

KlitschkO
03-04-2014, 05:59 AM
The only trick to speak ... hit 3 times cash, are one minutes then hit 2 times ... and then every 26 minutes hitting 2 times ... but at a normal time ends! ! My main account lev113 normal level 60 epic boss was full, so the trick does not work ... after 2 hours as is currently active remains epic boss them about a quarter of life .. and then we needed 100 xp to go to the lev114 and you pass to another level fills life :)) so just so I could move up to level 70 .. which I tried and the same method and did not work ... it takes a lot of shots. Minnie ... lev48 my account with the same method we have now passed the 92 ... but I think it will be epic boss maximum lev 97, 98 or 99.

Dklv
03-04-2014, 06:20 AM
I have had very good luck with summoning by doing 2 hits on ltq targets and the clicking the syndicate tab. I will hit forum and then donate, waiting 10 seconds on each of the 3 tabs. If 1 is not summoned I go make 2 pvp hits then repeat the syn stuff. Most of the time between those 2 steps I have one. If you do get one and finish it off, exit and wait 5 minutes before you try it again.

cmbrbb
03-04-2014, 11:37 AM
We shouldn't have to go through this to get the stupid boss come up. They should have not changed the "formula" they used with the previous raid boss to get them to appear. If it aint broke don't fix it. You want to launch a new event fine call it something else then. In their development meetings they should ask is this a new event or a change to an event. New event continue planning, existing event is it broken (yes or no) if no, they leave it the heck alone. The fixes cause more issues with existing players. If they made this like a new event they may not have all these complaints. Although I think they would have had to change a lot more for it to really be a new event.

Doctor F
03-05-2014, 08:45 AM
Yeah this is boring as hell trying to get the boss out, I'm giving up on it now...I guess they won't be getting any gold from me trying to complete the bosses. Thank you Gree for saving me money!

Static
03-05-2014, 10:29 AM
Do a job in canal Street, go to your hood, give it a minute, repeat. Been working on for me. Sometimes it's pretty quick, sometimes by the time I get it triggered, I'm like finally... sometimes I get frustrated & just spam the 2 dudes there & it works. Seems the people work a bit better. Good luck, I'm just ring not to rip my hair out at this point..

Doctor F
03-05-2014, 11:21 AM
Yeah I was hitting in Canal Street, I have a couple of games going and don't feel like hiring someone to get the bosses out for me..this is just ridiculous. But then again I'm sure it's gotta be costing Gree money..have a nice day!

Go4Seven
03-05-2014, 01:25 PM
Guys, I have good news and bad news. The good news is I have discovered the trick to summoning bosses. It works immediately, every time. The bad news is the trick itself: you need to finish Boss 100.

Before I was done, I summoned an average of 3-4 bosses an hour. And that required a mixture of LTQ jobs, robs, attacks, setting timers, exiting the game, refreshing the rivals list, rotating through maps, etc.

Now that I am done, a single LTQ hit will summon the boss, every time. I can't stop them from spawning. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Gertho
03-05-2014, 02:10 PM

Marine go to a rival with several buildings to rob, click on goal button ie 38/40, which will then say need to summon boss then start doing robs and it will show, if not not go to goal icon again then go back to rob and it will appear, once boss up and done wait 5 mins then go to another hood and repeat, works all the time

H8er-aid
03-05-2014, 03:50 PM
After spawing 100 bosses i realized the formula was to click stuff in game and a boss would pop up.