PDA

View Full Version : BRITISH LEGION and TEUTONIA'S FURY RECRUITING

Cow
03-03-2014, 07:29 PM
BRITISH LEGION - 17th in Finland
TEUTONIA'S FURY 57-1 9/9 streak top 200

We have the option of going for either placement or streaks, and able to finish all events.

RANKINGS:

14 Turkey, 49 wins 5/9 streak
21 Chile, 42 wins 5/9 streak
16 Cuba - 36 wins, 5/9 streak (6 wins in a row)
32 Netherlands - 50 wins, 6/9 streak (7 wins in a row)
Italy- We tried something new during The Battle for Italy. We decided to split into 4 squads in an attempt to complete all wins and win streak goals. Here is what each squad accomplished:
1) WasteLandWarriors: 63 wins, 9/9 streak, placed 282
2) Royal British Legion: 57 wins, 8/9 streak, placed 474
3) Dirty Monkeys: 59 wins, 7/9 streak, placed 966
4) Teutonia's Fury: 50 wins, 6/9 streaks, placed 178
50 Mexico
66 France
37 India
57 Canada
81 Australia
66 Poland
We have completed all FLTQ events as a team, the boss events have been 7/6/7/7/7, and the recent raid boss event we finished in two days then spent 3 days farming units from boss 100!!

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

Stats - Minimum of 100K defense times your level. Over level 250 will be evaluated.
WD points - Minimum of 100,000 points.
Mandatory Participation in WD, FLTQ, and Boss Events (Faction vs. Faction is not required).
Regular Communication with other members (Must use GroupMe App).
Regular Donations - We are not strict or have a set amount. Your base and LE buildings come first but what you give will end up benefiting you in the form of bonuses anyway, so generosity is expected. With that in mind freeloaders will be booted without hesitation. Most donate $5 mil/daily or make donations in the tens of millions after upgrading.
Reading and understanding our "War Rules/Strategy and FLTQ sign up sheets" on Google Documents is of the up most importance, therefore being able to read English is necessary.

WHAT WE OFFER:

Casualty Rate -19%
Health Regen Time -30%
Ground Attack +35%
Air Attack +30%
Infantry Attack +35%
Sea Attack +20%
Infantry Defense +35%
Ground Defense +35%
Air Defense +35%
Sea Defense +35%
Building Defense +35%
Building Output +35%
Guild Member Increase +38
Shared WD Intel with many other top factions (scouting rarely needed as targets are provided by Intel officers)
DockBot Live Intel
24 hour around the clock fighting
Enjoyment of the game and a great group of guys to chat with!
Please PM me, if you're interested! Let me know some details about your stats and your abilities that you can bring to the table. In your PM, please provide me with your: LEVEL, ATTACK, DEFENSE, IPH, WD POINTS, LOCATION, previous faction and why you left. Include your email so that I can add you to our GroupMe recruit room so the officers can interview you.

FACTION INVITE CODE 836842342

Skoosh
03-04-2014, 05:13 PM
Friendly bump