PDA

View Full Version : hits not staying registured anyone else having this prob?

Suspect5
03-03-2014, 07:15 PM
I prepped all the buildings up past DMZ for the last few days, this morning i went to double check maps to make sure i got them all and nope a bunch i KNOW i did were not. So with a new full bar and all day energy i prepped them again. After dinner i go to check maps and dam if the ones i just did were back to zero. anyone else having this prob? im IOS

Agent1200
03-03-2014, 07:39 PM
Wow, I hope you don't still have the XP you gained from using all that energy...

Whodi
03-03-2014, 07:54 PM
Happened to me a few times also

gero
03-03-2014, 08:03 PM
Yes, happening to me as well. Spend energy, hit targets on maps, go and do another action. Then when I log in the next time, the hits are not registered.

Roscoe782
03-03-2014, 08:19 PM
Yes. Same.

2000y2k
03-03-2014, 08:43 PM
Same here also bushings not staying collected.

Jhenry02
03-03-2014, 08:49 PM
Happens a lot for me lately. Nearly every other time, as a matter of fact.

One tip I can offer is after you spend energy, spend cash, or collect buildings; do something that requires a server refresh. These can be as simple as vaulting cash, attacking someone, or even refreshing your factions in game forum.

Hope that helps alleviate some of the issues.

-J

Suspect5
03-03-2014, 09:16 PM
Wow, I hope you don't still have the XP you gained from using all that energy...

unfortunately i don't get the energy back but they let me keep the XP:mad:

i give up it happened for a third time in a row, and i tried above post, collected buildings, fought a couple guys ext

Tardavic
03-04-2014, 12:49 PM
We are aware of these issues and hope to have them fixed soon. That's about all I know at this time, but will gladly keep you posted on the latest!!

Thief
03-04-2014, 01:01 PM
As Jhenry Suggests after i do any action i force the server to recognize me (generally i just refresh my rivals list)

This helps or your buildings will be out of sync from collection as well (has happened alot)

Web323
03-04-2014, 02:48 PM
As Jhenry Suggests after i do any action i force the server to recognize me (generally i just refresh my rivals list)

This helps or your buildings will be out of sync from collection as well (has happened alot)

My buildings are all over the place now..

gero
03-04-2014, 04:31 PM
Do forced actions as they are called, and still happens. Doe st make a difference if I refresh rivals list, click on my profile, attack 12 times, or rais and attack combo.

Philly982
03-04-2014, 05:09 PM
This is happening a lot lately and hits along with crates received do not register when I log back in despite refreshing rivals, vaulting cash, and donating to faction. Somehow the xp gained from those hits still remains.

Suspect5
03-05-2014, 02:39 PM
Gree can you let us know when this is fixed, its getting worse i have had whole maps that take tons of energy completely erased of hits now. Bom Bahia city being the one that all my pree staging has been erased, is it just a coincidence that it is the same map with the new LE building?

Tardavic
03-05-2014, 03:06 PM
Sorry that you guys are still having this issue.

The hits not registering on LTQ goals should be fixed for Android going forward.

This same fix should help to fix the issue being experienced on iOS, which should be soon.
As soon as I have more information I will gladly let you know here.

Philly982
03-05-2014, 05:55 PM
Thanks Tardavic, but it is not fixed on either of my android accounts yet.

Tardavic
03-05-2014, 06:04 PM
Thanks Tardavic, but it is not fixed on either of my android accounts yet.

You mentioned that hits do not register on crates, could you clarify a little so that I can make sure this is not the same issue?

Thanks!

Philly982
03-05-2014, 06:39 PM
When I get a crate to drop and it adds to my counter from hitting an NPC, I immediately try refreshing my rivals list. Still when I reopen the game the crate is missing and the hit did not register on that NPC, yet the XP gained from hitting the NPC remains.

Many thanks for your inquiry btw.

iamnasty
03-05-2014, 06:46 PM
When I get a crate to drop and it adds to my counter from hitting an NPC, I immediately try refreshing my rivals list. Still when I reopen the game the crate is missing and the hit did not register on that NPC, yet the XP gained from hitting the NPC remains.

Many thanks for your inquiry btw.

come over my place and grab all the crates you needed, plenty around for everyone...........moo :D

Tardavic
03-05-2014, 07:24 PM
As for this issue, our developers are aware of this, and have been working on a solution. We hope to actually have this fixed in an upcoming update so that this does not happen going forward.

In the meantime, please be assured that prizes should be received when gold is used which to open a crate, and that an incorrect dialog is popping up, instead of the reward dialog.

I hope I was able to answer your question.

gero
03-08-2014, 09:47 AM
This continues to get worse, not better, now perhaps one hit (if you are lucky) stays registered and the rest are lost. When is this going to be fixed Gree? Just lost my second full clip of energy of the day, over 7100 energy used and only one (1) 318 energy hit is registered, but all the energy is gone...sure that XP gains would still be there.

What is the update on this issue and potential fix?