PDA

View Full Version : GREE....

Vile Lynn
03-03-2014, 07:11 PM
I've been playing since the beginning....

I'm usually not one to complain...

...but, getting this EB to trigger is a B!

Come on!
Why do you keep insisting on making players want to quit?

I'm really tired of you tring to F over people who want to play... *sigh*
(so close to winning this)

Jclew
03-03-2014, 07:26 PM
I've been playing since the beginning....

I'm usually not one to complain...

...but, getting this EB to trigger is a B!

Come on!
Why do you keep insisting on making players want to quit?

I'm really tired of you tring to F over people who want to play... *sigh*
(so close to winning this)

Not to be the biggest ass ever or anything, but there is definitely at least 8 threads in the first page and a half that have the same response.

Vile Lynn
03-03-2014, 08:23 PM
Not to be the biggest ass ever or anything, but there is definitely at least 8 threads in the first page and a half that have the same response.

yeah... like I care at this point... Do you think GREE does?

Sapper27
03-04-2014, 12:39 AM
They do this so you will complain 😜😂

TZora
03-04-2014, 01:29 AM
play this game like u do other activities .. like go for a morning walk .. like go for a little outing once in a while .. like take a short break from work .. like take a walk by the river side in the evening .. like go for sht once or twice in a day lol .. u won't be such a broken heart. after all, it's a game, it should be a game, it is supposed to be fun, not a pita :)

Dr BoneCrusher
03-04-2014, 02:53 AM
play this game like u do other activities .. like go for a morning walk .. like go for a little outing once in a while .. like take a short break from work .. like take a walk by the river side in the evening .. like go for sht once or twice in a day lol .. u won't be such a broken heart. after all, it's a game, it should be a game, it is supposed to be fun, not a pita :)

Great Point T, took me a year lay off and no way to ever catch up to learn it.

sister morphine
03-04-2014, 03:08 AM
Dr B's avatar is the perfect metaphor for anybody who's been playing longer than say five or six months and expects things to be different.

TZora
03-04-2014, 09:13 AM
hello Dr B :) gree has done a perfect job in matching rivals now. you won't really have to "catch up" with anyone at all. just the syndicate battles may be a little problem but apart from that, nothing to worry ... nothing! if you are starting now, you'd be better off starting a new character instead of playing a 3 mil lvl 250 player .. within a month you will be 3 mil+ .. and if you spend some gold you'll be kicking many of the lvl 250s in just no time. this game is totally different from where u left it. cheer up sugar and play the game for fun, not like a burden :)

TZora
03-04-2014, 09:16 AM
Dr B's avatar is the perfect metaphor for anybody who's been playing longer than say five or six months and expects things to be different.
that's so true sis .. gree has gone deaf and dumb to customer complaints, suggestions, requests, etc .. this is the most thick-headed company i've ever known!

Dr BoneCrusher
03-04-2014, 09:42 AM
Tzora can you find me on Kakao

TZora
03-04-2014, 07:59 PM
roger that .. logging in to kakao.

Vile Lynn
03-05-2014, 01:47 PM
Yeah, thanks TZora... You're right.
:)

I take the games much less seriously since being in HTC and in the Top 10.... long, long time ago... I barely remember those days.
(I just need to vent sometimes when it feels like GREE turns the game into a PITA. I know to expect nothing.)

I still enjoy the tapping!

*doing yoga*

ilovegree
03-05-2014, 10:36 PM
i dont understand

Captain Torgue
03-06-2014, 12:30 AM
i dont understand

Neither do I, but lets pretend that we do.