PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION! New event: Get Ready For Full Assault!

GEMH
03-03-2014, 03:54 PM
We're excited to announce a totally new event type called Full Assault that is coming soon. This new event will utilize entirely new game mechanics that pit your faction against two other factions at once for control of a map area.

We will be posting full information on the event as we get closer to launch, but we wanted to provide an overview as we enter final testing:

-Like World Domination, this will be a repeating opt-in event. While the event is active, you will be able to declare (similar to WD) and you will be matched with opponent guilds for 30-minute wars (similar to WD). That is where the similarities end. In Full Assault, you will be fighting TWO factions as one time, and the mechanics for the battle are very different.

-Full Assault battles are won by maintaining control of map control nodes (see the picture below). Each war will last half an hour, broken up into three short 10-minute battles. The faction that has the strongest control of each control node at the end of a battle wins the points. The winner of the 30-minute war is the faction that has the most control points at the end of the war. Short version: gain control of the map nodes, hold them for longer than the other guys, and you win.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/KotH_promo_zpsf0ab2669.png

-To gain control of a map node and earn points, you and your faction must deploy units from your inventory at the map nodes. When you select the "deploy troops" option, you will be taken to a screen that will have info on all the units you have in your inventory. This feature will sort all your units so that units which you are not using in your army display first. From this screen you can deploy up to 10 troops at a time, a total of six times in a row (after those six times, your ability to deploy troops will regenerate over time, similar to health in the other events. You can also purchase a refill to deploy again immediately, similar to medpacks).

-Units that you deploy are consumed (permanently removed from your inventory) to control the node. The total control power at a node is determined by the total collective attack/defense of every unit your faction has deployed at that node. If one of the other factions passes you in control power, they will take control of the node. At the end of each ten minutes battle, a summary of the battle will pop up that will show how many points your faction won and points are based on how many nodes you have control of at the end of the 10-minute match.

-There will be a leaderboard for the factions with the most points, and factions will receive prizes based on their place on the leaderboard.

-The prizes will be amazing. So much so that this gets its own point.

-LIVE CHAT. During a Full Assault war, you will have a private real-time chat available for your faction, so that you can coordinate with each other. You will ALSO have an open chat that includes all members of both the other two factions competing in the war (normal language rules/filter will be in place, but feel free otherwise to creatively taunt or heckle your doomed opponents).

Potential Questions with answers below:

Q: Will this replace World Domination?
A: No, this event will coexist with the other event types.

Q: Do you have to participate?
A: The event is entirely opt-in similar to Raid Boss and World Domination. This one is going to involve a lot of fun strategy though, and the prizes will be great.

Q: So the units that are deployed are consumed permanently?
A: Yes, and we knew that this feature would raise some eyebrows. The truth is though, almost everyone who has been playing the game for any length of time accumulates a ton of units that they do not actually use in their army. As their stats grow, this "backlog" of unused units grows larger. One of THE most persistent requests in the last two years has been a way for players to utilize their unused units somehow, and this feature does that. It is additionally going to make a lot of mechanics in the game more "useful", and it is going to potentially open up new avenues of design. That's pretty exciting.

Q: If I deploy "indestructible" units, will they be gone permanently?
A: Yes, although this is not necessarily a negative (those of you who have "grown out of" your ancient crate and LE units, take note). Choose your units carefully, and there will be confirm buttons. This info will also be in the FAQ and in-game.

Q: Will there be a confirm button that pops up when deploying units to prevent accidental deploys?
A: Yes. We want people to be sure before they commit their units to deployment. Also, the feature that sorts your units in the deploy screen automatically prioritizes your "unused" units.

Q: How do the points work again?
A: We'll give more specific mechanic-info as we get closer, but you get points for controlling one or more nodes at the end of a 10-minute battle. You do not get points if you do not control a node, but the matches are scored every ten minutes so there is a good deal of room for strategic maneuvering and point gain over the course of a 30-minute war and the event as a whole.

Q: How many nodes are in each map?
A: Five.

Q: Will you be extending the Live Chat to the rest of the game?
A: Not at this time. We know that a lot of our players already use live chat apps during WD events to coordinate; full implementation in the game is tricky but given the necessity for coordination in this event type, we wanted to make sure it was available for Full Assault.

Q: Will factions be locked?
A: You cannot change factions during the Full Assault event.
You can join a faction if you are not currently in one. If you leave a faction you will not be able to join another faction and you can leave by choice but not be removed by the leadership

Paisthecoolest
03-03-2014, 03:58 PM
Sounds awesome

CJ54
03-03-2014, 04:06 PM
As always with unreleased content, please be aware that the info may change as we continue to test. If that happens, we will update. We've had a lot of fun testing with this feature so far, and we're looking forward to sharing it with you all.

Thief
03-03-2014, 04:10 PM
Sweetness....i think

How will matchup between factions work? Will they be completely random?

Edit: i would also make sure that you identify units with Bonuses/Boosts to be excluded from those sent out or i'm sure you will have lots of tickets sent in (yes my top 100 unit from the first WD doesn't make it to my army anymore but it comes with a bonus/boost)

Munday munday
03-03-2014, 04:11 PM
Very promising..! Hopefully tests are thorough and event will run smoothly,. Looking forward to it!!

ranel545
03-03-2014, 04:13 PM
As always with unreleased content, please be aware that the info may change as we continue to test. If that happens, we will update. We've had a lot of fun testing with this feature so far, and we're looking forward to sharing it with you all. Thanks for letting us know, but please can gree answer any of my mail? I have been waiting about 50days. Its ridiculous enough, I have sent private messages to all moderators. STILL WAITING!

CJ54
03-03-2014, 04:15 PM
Sweetness....i think

How will matchup between factions work? Will they be completely random?

Edit: i would also make sure that you identify units with Bonuses/Boosts to be excluded from those sent out or i'm sure you will have lots of tickets sent in (yes my top 100 unit from WD doesn't make it to my army anymore but it comes with a bonus/boost)

We're still ironing out the matching; probably similar to WD in terms of recent efforts trying to make the match-ups as reasonable as possible.

Regarding your edit, I actually just asked the devs about that exact thing. No answer back yet, but that is a valid thing.

Spetsnaz
03-03-2014, 04:15 PM
I'm excited for a new event. Thank you Gree and thank you GEMH for the update.

rs1086
03-03-2014, 04:17 PM
sounds like a lot of fun

q: will similar inventory management be applied to inventory under profile????

Thief
03-03-2014, 04:27 PM
We're still ironing out the matching; probably similar to WD in terms of recent efforts trying to make the match-ups as reasonable as possible.

Regarding your edit, I actually just asked the devs about that exact thing. No answer back yet, but that is a valid thing.

Glad to hear it CJ. Just trying to prevent any future "problems" and thousands of tickets being sent to support.

As for the matchups its hard to say obviously without knowing more about it.

It would also be a good time to roll out more Cash/Valor Units i think. If we are going to be sacraficing our army we will need ways to bring in more to the fold.

Sumiala
03-03-2014, 04:32 PM
One of THE most persistent requests in the last two years has been a way for players to utilize their unused units somehow,

Must have missed that.
What I have seen many many times is to organise the inventory somehow, which this seems to be able to do. This is promising.
Also CJ's comment about having fun TESTING it. Testing stuff is a good thing.

Aks
03-03-2014, 04:34 PM
Sounds different but lets see.. Not sure how it will work for lower factions and players with low stats
If they lose units.. There stats drop too.. But see..

KarenWill
03-03-2014, 04:39 PM
Please test it before you release it

Ghost-12
03-03-2014, 04:53 PM
Thisss sounds awesome!! Looking forward to it.

Observation: the picture looks like Bruce Willis tears of the sun film. :)

Thief
03-03-2014, 04:58 PM
My concern is like with the new WD matchups it is grossly unfair. We are top 50 and got pretty much every top 10 faction some more than once this past war. Those guys will have units that we do not stand a chance against.

Everything rolls down hill...top 10 still gets matched with top 4 over and over and over again. Just less so than before.

Mr Big C
03-03-2014, 05:04 PM
Thank you for the heads up. It sounds like an interesting new event. I have a questions about units. I'm over lvl 100. Are the 3000 units from my top units overall or is it divided between the 4 categories (so the top 750 from each category)?

Thief
03-03-2014, 05:13 PM
Thank you for the heads up. It sounds like an interesting new event. I have a questions about units. I'm over lvl 100. Are the 3000 units from my top units overall or is it divided between the 4 categories (so the top 750 from each category)?

As far as your current top 300 units (assuming you have 500 allies) that you bring to battle its your top 300 units with boosts calcualted (so if you have 100% air attack but only 50% ground attack then a air unit with 90 attack would make your army before a ground unit with 100 attack.)

I would assume the same holds true in this event.

Recas
03-03-2014, 05:18 PM
What about units that are very weak but have a modifier attached to it, will they show up?

Socks
03-03-2014, 05:34 PM
Opt-in only? So you're saying if we don't declare war, we would never go to war? This needs to be clear, because while I think it would nice to get rid of my tree snipers, I think this event sounds like nothing but trouble. Someone will lose units in the very first battle and then complain that they didn't mean to send them into battle. I was in a previous faction with some guys who weren't very bright; I don't even want to RISK it with this faction.

IRON PATRIOT RK
03-03-2014, 05:47 PM
CJ! Please please please bring this to LAW?

Cow
03-03-2014, 06:05 PM
Nice there are pics already out there from the beta testers.....thought they were supposed to keep it hush until it comes out?

CJ54
03-03-2014, 06:40 PM
If a top 2 team can get a team ranked in the 60's with 1/8th the stats then why can't that same team in the 60's get matched against top 400 teams with the same stat differential? We had 3 fairly matched wars. The rest were obvious bloodbaths. And we only got where we did due to finding one target.

We've said it before, I'll say it again: it is physically impossible to make sure that the matching in every single case is perfect. Sometimes people in the higher brackets will end up facing the same teams repeatedly (which they don't want to do) and sometimes people will be fighting stronger or weaker teams than they want to. Even with the best possible algorithm, the ability to match people is ultimately entirely dependent on who is matched at the time, and we don't push the "declare" button.

I understand it is frustrating when it happens a couple of times during a WD, but people need to accept that match-ups which are (to some degree) uneven are going to happen sometimes.

Sounds different but lets see.. Not sure how it will work for lower factions and players with low stats
If they lose units.. There stats drop too.. But see..

Looking at the playerbase as a whole, it is more common to have unused units than not, and that will get worse with time. Also, this will give us some leeway to provide better stat-items more commonly (which will also get newer players up to "able to participate" status faster), while still granting a strong benefit to the people who have been around for longer.

That's the plan anyway, and that is going to be highly individual and based a lot on player choice. We'll have to see.

Must have missed that.
What I have seen many many times is to organise the inventory somehow, which this seems to be able to do. This is promising.
Also CJ's comment about having fun TESTING it. Testing stuff is a good thing.

It comes up pretty frequently in regards to the unit deprecation due to jumps in reward power over the last year (which we should be able to smooth out some, actually).

We'll likely be able to port some of the event-specific sorting to a more robust inventory sort, yes. Maybe not right as soon as this event launches, but we know how common that request is and this was part of that.

Nice there are pics already out there from the beta testers.....thought they were supposed to keep it hush until it comes out?

Loose lips sink ships.

Thisss sounds awesome!! Looking forward to it.

Observation: the picture looks like Bruce Willis tears of the sun film. :)

Unintentional, but that was a solid flick nonetheless.

Opt-in only? So you're saying if we don't declare war, we would never go to war? This needs to be clear, because while I think it would nice to get rid of my tree snipers, I think this event sounds like nothing but trouble. Someone will lose units in the very first battle and then complain that they didn't mean to send them into battle. I was in a previous faction with some guys who weren't very bright; I don't even want to RISK it with this faction.

It will be the same as WD. Also, this is important, under no circumstances will anybody but you have control over what or when you deploy units. We have confirm buttons all over that thing, so there's no "oops, I didn't mean to do that" with this one. As with WD, people in faction will have to cooordinate with each other to make the most of their effort (and deployed units, in this case).

2000y2k
03-03-2014, 06:45 PM
Thanks for the communication and follow up to peoples questions. Keep it up.

HPF
03-03-2014, 06:51 PM
:) Thank you so much for your great support , CJ .

We've said it before, I'll say it again: it is physically impossible to make sure that the matching in every single case is perfect. Sometimes people in the higher brackets will end up facing the same teams repeatedly (which they don't want to do) and sometimes people will be fighting stronger or weaker teams than they want to. Even with the best possible algorithm, the ability to match people is ultimately entirely dependent on who is matched at the time, and we don't push the "declare" button.

I understand it is frustrating when it happens a couple of times during a WD, but people need to accept that match-ups which are (to some degree) uneven are going to happen sometimes.

Looking at the playerbase as a whole, it is more common to have unused units than not, and that will get worse with time. Also, this will give us some leeway to provide better stat-items more commonly (which will also get newer players up to "able to participate" status faster), while still granting a strong benefit to the people who have been around for longer.

That's the plan anyway, and that is going to be highly individual and based a lot on player choice. We'll have to see.

It comes up pretty frequently in regards to the unit deprecation due to jumps in reward power over the last year (which we should be able to smooth out some, actually).

We'll likely be able to port some of the event-specific sorting to a more robust inventory sort, yes. Maybe not right as soon as this event launches, but we know how common that request is and this was part of that.

Loose lips sink ships.

Unintentional, but that was a solid flick nonetheless.

It will be the same as WD. Also, this is important, under no circumstances will anybody but you have control over what or when you deploy units. We have confirm buttons all over that thing, so there's no "oops, I didn't mean to do that" with this one. As with WD, people in faction will have to cooordinate with each other to make the most of their effort (and deployed units, in this case).

erickd271
03-03-2014, 07:11 PM
Will factions be locked during this event??. Every how long will it be released?

junkkicker
03-03-2014, 08:15 PM
would it be possible to have a 1 day training event where we would not put any units at risk?

Big she'd
03-03-2014, 09:21 PM
I think I'm actually exited about this one

I am a cow!
03-03-2014, 09:35 PM
damn it so i cant deploy my chernobyl tracker then?

rce
03-03-2014, 09:38 PM
Even with the best possible algorithm, the ability to match people is ultimately entirely dependent on who is matched at the time, and we don't push the "declare" button.

Perhaps I am reading this wrong, but are you basically saying that if we do not like it, do not push the "declare" button?

Global
03-03-2014, 09:57 PM
This looks like it is going to be a really fun strategic event for everyone to dump old units and upgrade their armies. Great concept, Gree!

CJ54
03-03-2014, 10:21 PM
damn it so i cant deploy my chernobyl tracker then?

You can deploy whatever you want, including units that you are using or that have a bonus. Whether that is worth it or not (generally it won't be, obviously) is up to you.

I'll comment on these last two, and then we need to take the discussion of WD matching issues to another thread. The matching in Full Assault will very likely be more complex due to there being three factions fighting at once.

Perhaps I am reading this wrong, but are you basically saying that if we do not like it, do not push the "declare" button?

No, I'm saying that we don't control who is available to fight at any given time.

I am not asking for perfection at all. I am asking for something that resembles fairness. You pretty much insinuate that the algorithm is changed because the top teams don't want to fight each other all the time. I can understand that. And I don't mind facing some of them as it is a good challenge. But when you are hovering around 50 and get pretty much every top ten team at least once and many of them more than once, something is obviously not working the way it should. That does not sound like "a couple of times during WD." It happens all the time and changing the algorithm has only made it worse imo.

The top 10 teams have to fight somebody. If they've been in the queue for long enough that the search parameters have widened that far, top 50 is possible. We've already made some changes to lessen the chances of repeatedly getting the same team and we've balanced things about as much as we are currently able to. I know that is not happy news in this case, but it is the truth.

I am a cow!
03-03-2014, 10:30 PM
You can deploy whatever you want, including units that you are using or that have a bonus. Whether that is worth it or not (generally it won't be, obviously) is up to you.

I'll comment on these last two, and then we need to take the discussion of WD matching issues to another thread. The matching in Full Assault will very likely be more complex due to there being three factions fighting at once.

No, I'm saying that we don't control who is available to fight at any given time.

The top 10 teams have to fight somebody. If they've been in the queue for long enough that the search parameters have widened that far, top 50 is possible. We've already made some changes to lessen the chances of repeatedly getting the same team and we've balanced things about as much as we are currently able to. I know that is not happy news in this case, but it is the truth.

explains why we got a team 4x and scored 50-100k each time.... not that im complaining or anything

Pidgeot
03-03-2014, 11:27 PM
I was hoping for a way to sell units and not just use them as consumables. Also, would it be possible to make this even where players can't use gold. I would like a skillful event when it matters what units are deployed in battle. I would hate to lose to a player who used gold to win and I lose indestructible units with nothing to gain in return.

azgrunge
03-03-2014, 11:51 PM

Um, the match-ups the last battle were the worst I have seen since this started.... Not sure I want to risk losing indestructible units to bad matching up. I will let the leader decide on that.

Other than the match-up issue, this sounds cool.

Angel (85ss)
03-03-2014, 11:52 PM
Wow! looking forward for it!
Hopefully our unites won't run out lol

nubb
03-04-2014, 12:15 AM
can I test it?

ertrifo
03-04-2014, 12:43 AM
The matching system doesn't work for WD events, now why we have to waste our units because of it?

How do we know we will not be accidentally missing important units from our inventory because of this events?

ju100
03-04-2014, 01:59 AM

Hello CJ!

Will the bonus (if a bonus is attached to the unit) be clearly displayed when choosing a unit? (in iOS AND Android)

This event sounds like fun but I really worry about the firsts bonus units, that do not have the same level of stats as the current ones. I don't want to lose them, at all...

Related question : Since nobody (i guess) wants to lose them, would it be possible to not allow their use?

Thanks in advance for your time,

ju

IT1
03-04-2014, 02:38 AM
Don't assume that you SHOULD win EVERY battle in WD. In every matchup, one team wins and one team loses. If you think that's bad, hang it up because now one team wins and 2 teams lose. And actually the last 2 WD's the matchups have been much more balanced than before. Sure we still have some mammoth gold spending teams we get matched up with, but it's not near as bad as it used to be. Just having a active base of players and sound strategy ensures a good ranking.

Big John
03-04-2014, 03:43 AM
Glad there is going to be a faction event out with WD.

Looking forward to it.

Eduard
03-04-2014, 03:50 AM
The WD wars are terrible enough for us as team, so a lot of my members hate to play the wars. I have read all the comments and one thing is clear to me. You must have a strong team and very active members, else you're gonna lose a lot of units.
I wan't not be negative, but this is the way as I see it. I wish all the others a lot of luck by playing this, but we as team will not play this event. Too many risks.

Major_Death
03-04-2014, 04:02 AM
This looks mad. Cannot wait to try it.

ertrifo
03-04-2014, 04:28 AM
Are you going to unlock money units during the event and are we going to get new units with better stats??
Can we buy the units with the faction money?
What if we donate the units to the faction instead?

Zepson
03-04-2014, 05:23 AM
"You can deploy up to 10 troops at a time, a total of six times in a row (after those six times, your ability to deploy troops will regenerate over time, similar to health in the other events. You can also purchase a refill to deploy again immediately, similar to medpacks)."

But now, if you want to win and score as many points as possible, there is suddenly the risk of runnung out of units, weird.
So even without buying a medpack you can deploy 60 units per 10 minute battle, there's 3 battles like this per war, so a total of 180 units per war. And if you participate in 8 wars a day, that's 1440 units consumed per day.
And for how many days will this event run?
So back to buying units with cash and valor it is then...

ertrifo
03-04-2014, 05:23 AM
Faction bonuses will influence the units stats?

Die14
03-04-2014, 06:06 AM
Biggest question with this is if they will lock the faction like they do during wd events

IT1
03-04-2014, 06:13 AM
"You can deploy up to 10 troops at a time, a total of six times in a row (after those six times, your ability to deploy troops will regenerate over time, similar to health in the other events. You can also purchase a refill to deploy again immediately, similar to medpacks)."

But now, if you want to win and score as many points as possible, there is suddenly the risk of runnung out of units, weird.
So even without buying a medpack you can deploy 60 units per 10 minute battle, there's 3 battles like this per war, so a total of 180 units per war. And if you participate in 8 wars a day, that's 1440 units consumed per day.
And for how many days will this event run?
So back to buying units with cash and valor it is then...

That's a really good observation ZEPSON, that might...just might keep the gold spending down. The more gold you use to deploy units, the faster you will go thru your units. How many, at what cost, at what strength are you willing to part with? A lot more strategy to be considered....This could get interesting!

Angerissue
03-04-2014, 06:49 AM
With this game poorly catorization of units I foresee people "deploying" old units with decent boost. Is there any percausions for ios and droid for these units.

If you deside to illustrate units to be "deployed" will they also display boost as well as the attack and defense?

Web323
03-04-2014, 07:40 AM
I cannot wait to get rid of all those worthless Gold units from the beginning of the game ;)

03-04-2014, 07:48 AM
I really suggest that the development team puts their energy in fixing the current issues in order to make this a smooth running and stabil platform before release other new events.

Dragon11216
03-04-2014, 07:52 AM
Seems interesting. Just wondering will the rewards have boost? If yes, what kind of boost?

Zepson
03-04-2014, 08:05 AM
That's a really good observation ZEPSON, that might...just might keep the gold spending down. The more gold you use to deploy units, the faster you will go thru your units. How many, at what cost, at what strength are you willing to part with? A lot more strategy to be considered....This could get interesting!

And they will run this event every 3 weeks like all other events for, let's assume 3 days, so if you participate in 8 wars a day for 3 days running, that's a total of 4320 units consumed !
My total of units for now is around 6000 lol.

Veccster
03-04-2014, 08:42 AM
Bigger picture.

Maybe they increase the ability during other events to gain new units. And stronger units. And make you more willing to part with a stronger unit (knowing you can earn them back at different times). During the last raid boss, I gained about 150 units - many were good 1k+ units. I'm sure some heavy gold users acquired many more than that.

Mark-1
03-04-2014, 08:55 AM
I like it. Current events such as the raid boss and the epic boss add a large number of units to your inventory. LTQ have in the past given out large amounts of valor. IPHs have also gone up. Looks like Gree was planning for this event and preparing people's accounts. We have extra units and valor and cash to buy more. I can't wait to try it out.

I also like the real time chat feature. It will be interesting to chat with opponents. It will let players get to know players in other factions. I wonder if it will become an open recruiting room, lol. Officers will go nuts.

Bobar
03-04-2014, 12:26 PM
I often swear on Gree, but i can praise to when you deserve. CJ, thanks for introducing this new event before it starts! Will be very helpful. I hope you test it good and will be a sucess

Brizzol
03-04-2014, 12:42 PM
I also like the sounds of this. These team based events not based on clicking consistently are really fun (WD, Raid Boss) and this sounds like another good addition. The chat feature you are rolling in now is well overdue, if this was implemented throughout the whole game I genuinely believe your player base would grow significantly. Some players (myself included) had no idea what they were doing when I first started out and my brother got me into a faction, as I didn't really know what to do.
If this chat feature was available at all times it would help new players get into a faction and get involved in all aspects of what the game has to offer. Is this something you are looking into adding in the future? The social aspects are why this game is enjoyable, atleast for me. Anyways looking forward to trying it out.

xxxfff
03-04-2014, 12:52 PM
and the added bonus is valor can finally serve a purpose for anyone over the early levels.... we can buy uunits for the wars.

And extra thanks to CJ for all his responses in this thread.

TheOracle
03-04-2014, 01:18 PM
Bigger picture.

Maybe they increase the ability during other events to gain new units. And stronger units. And make you more willing to part with a stronger unit (knowing you can earn them back at different times). During the last raid boss, I gained about 150 units - many were good 1k+ units. I'm sure some heavy gold users acquired many more than that.

That is where we're heading. Future event prize unit quantity will definitely be ramped up to account for these events.

Delicious
03-04-2014, 02:26 PM
Looking forward to the new content. Exciting. One question. Will matchups be determined using the same new parameters /algorithm that was used for Finland wd matchups?

We're excited to announce a totally new event type called Full Assault that is coming soon. This new event will utilize entirely new game mechanics that pit your faction against two other factions at once for control of a map area.

We will be posting full information on the event as we get closer to launch, but we wanted to provide an overview as we enter final testing:

-Like World Domination, this will be a repeating opt-in event. While the event is active, you will be able to declare (similar to WD) and you will be matched with opponent guilds for 30-minute wars (similar to WD). That is where the similarities end. In Full Assault, you will be fighting TWO factions as one time, and the mechanics for the battle are very different.

-Full Assault battles are won by maintaining control of map control nodes (see the picture below). Each war will last half an hour, broken up into three short 10-minute battles. The faction that has the strongest control of each control node at the end of a battle wins the points. The winner of the 30-minute war is the faction that has the most control points at the end of the war. Short version: gain control of the map nodes, hold them for longer than the other guys, and you win.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/KotH_promo_zpsf0ab2669.png

-To gain control of a map node and earn points, you and your faction must deploy units from your inventory at the map nodes. When you select the "deploy troops" option, you will be taken to a screen that will have info on all the units you have in your inventory. This feature will sort all your units so that units which you are not using in your army display first. From this screen you can deploy up to 10 troops at a time, a total of six times in a row (after those six times, your ability to deploy troops will regenerate over time, similar to health in the other events. You can also purchase a refill to deploy again immediately, similar to medpacks).

-Units that you deploy are consumed (permanently removed from your inventory) to control the node. The total control power at a node is determined by the total collective attack/defense of every unit your faction has deployed at that node. If one of the other factions passes you in control power, they will take control of the node. At the end of each ten minutes battle, a summary of the battle will pop up that will show how many points your faction won and points are based on how many nodes you have control of at the end of the 10-minute match.

-There will be a leaderboard for the factions with the most points, and factions will receive prizes based on their place on the leaderboard.

-The prizes will be amazing. So much so that this gets its own point.

-LIVE CHAT. During a Full Assault war, you will have a private real-time chat available for your faction, so that you can coordinate with each other. You will ALSO have an open chat that includes all members of both the other two factions competing in the war (normal language rules/filter will be in place, but feel free otherwise to creatively taunt or heckle your doomed opponents).

Potential Questions with answers below:

Q: Will this replace World Domination?
A: No, this event will coexist with the other event types.

Q: Do you have to participate?
A: The event is entirely opt-in similar to Raid Boss and World Domination. This one is going to involve a lot of fun strategy though, and the prizes will be great.

Q: So the units that are deployed are consumed permanently?
A: Yes, and we knew that this feature would raise some eyebrows. The truth is though, almost everyone who has been playing the game for any length of time accumulates a ton of units that they do not actually use in their army. As their stats grow, this "backlog" of unused units grows larger. One of THE most persistent requests in the last two years has been a way for players to utilize their unused units somehow, and this feature does that. It is additionally going to make a lot of mechanics in the game more "useful", and it is going to potentially open up new avenues of design. That's pretty exciting.

Q: If I deploy "indestructible" units, will they be gone permanently?
A: Yes, although this is not necessarily a negative (those of you who have "grown out of" your ancient crate and LE units, take note). Choose your units carefully, and there will be confirm buttons. This info will also be in the FAQ and in-game.

Q: Will there be a confirm button that pops up when deploying units to prevent accidental deploys?
A: Yes. We want people to be sure before they commit their units to deployment. Also, the feature that sorts your units in the deploy screen automatically prioritizes your "unused" units.

A: We'll give more specific mechanic-info as we get closer, but you get points for controlling one or more nodes at the end of a 10-minute battle. You do not get points if you do not control a node, but the matches are scored every ten minutes so there is a good deal of room for strategic maneuvering and point gain over the course of a 30-minute war and the event as a whole.

Q: How many nodes are in each map?
A: Five.

Q: Will you be extending the Live Chat to the rest of the game?
A: Not at this time. We know that a lot of our players already use live chat apps during WD events to coordinate; full implementation in the game is tricky but given the necessity for coordination in this event type, we wanted to make sure it was available for Full Assault.

Napoleone
03-04-2014, 03:53 PM
Will only be officers to declare?

Sumiala
03-04-2014, 04:04 PM
I often swear on Gree, but i can praise to when you deserve. CJ, thanks for introducing this new event before it starts! Will be very helpful. I hope you test it good and will be a sucess

It was GEMH who introduced it.
But credit where it is due for jumping in the mix goes to CJ.

Best point made so far: Do not deploy your units with boost. I hope they will exclude these, but that is yet to be seen.

Socks
03-04-2014, 05:06 PM

So glad my question could be answered. Screw me, I guess.

TheOracle
03-04-2014, 05:27 PM
So glad my question could be answered. Screw me, I guess.

Your question was answered by CJ on page 3

2MblaZ
03-04-2014, 05:47 PM
awesome, my P90 Pounder with 30% health regen bonus will be first to be gone as it no longer makes it to my 3k army - will somebody get it now and put it to good use or what?

krabbie
03-05-2014, 01:11 AM
Really looking forward to this event!

Question: are the prizes going to be tier-based too? Would seem fair that a win from fighting top 50 teams would give a better reward than awin from a war between top 5000 factions. If there arent tiers in prizes i think the streak-teams will reappear in this event...

RetiredAndHappy
03-05-2014, 03:08 AM
This is a really fun concept and uses a lot of strategy and tactics

One thing I have noticed it that it still favours the strong.. (at the moment)

Take sup as an example. . They can harvest so many units from the raid boss and then deploy them in this event.. for others to match this they would need to either buy a load of units and keep golding extra deploys or sacrifice unit that are hard to come by at their level

But I still do like the event..

Archer59
03-05-2014, 06:52 AM
CJ: here's a quote from your original post... "The faction that has the strongest control of each control node at the end of a battle wins the points. The winner of the 30-minute war is the faction that has the most control points at the end of the war. Short version: gain control of the map nodes, hold them for longer than the other guys, and you win."

The first sentence says strongest control at the end of the battle. The last sentence says hold them for longer than the other guys. These are two into entirely different goals involving different strategies. Could you please clarifying?

In addition it was stated that control is determined by the total collective Attack and Defense deployed...so keeping it simple, if I deploy a 100a/100d unit, my total is 200?

Thanks for taking the time to answer all of these questions, much appreciated!

Lancerdually
03-05-2014, 07:16 AM
Seeing a lot of good input, questions/answers, here. If this keeps up, may just be worth keeping my account as I was about ready to give up on Gree

borov
03-05-2014, 07:30 AM
I hope I am not going against the non disclosure agreement but just saying but this event is really cool! I am lucky enough to test it and you guys will love the format. Quick and can be very action packed!

This is a really fun concept and uses a lot of strategy and tactics

One thing I have noticed it that it still favours the strong.. (at the moment)

Take sup as an example. . They can harvest so many units from the raid boss and then deploy them in this event.. for others to match this they would need to either buy a load of units and keep golding extra deploys or sacrifice unit that are hard to come by at their level

But I still do like the event..

I am in a top 300 WD faction and we got matched against SUP. We definitely didn't win but stole some points from them. It can be done!

J V
03-05-2014, 02:55 PM
I didn't see this question on here, so what if we depot a unit we don't use that has a bonus such as the deadly bridge jumper, would we lose the 20% health regen bonus or would our bonuses never go away?

Jerle
03-05-2014, 03:26 PM
You'd lose the bonus.

In general, don't use units with bonuses. We have the option there because some people will want to get rid of a few, but it's very clearly marked as having a bonus and what that bonus is..so just don't use anything with a bonus if you want to be on the safe side.

Jerle
03-05-2014, 03:27 PM
I also like the real time chat feature. It will be interesting to chat with opponents. It will let players get to know players in other factions. I wonder if it will become an open recruiting room, lol. Officers will go nuts.

This was actually not in the original feature spec, but when engineering was building it we thought 'hey, this'd be really easy to have a smack talk channel, why not?' and it ended up sticking. I'm looking forward to see how it works out.

The best part is the channel is actually semi-persistent, so if you get into the exact same group of 3 guilds fighting each other later in the war (unlikely but possible), or in a later event weeks apart (more possible), the history is still there. We probably won't keep the history forever but in internal testing that's been kind of fun to have 'we meet again, and you're going down this time!' type moments.

Web323
03-05-2014, 03:29 PM
This was actually not in the original feature spec, but when engineering was building it we thought 'hey, this'd be really easy to have a smack talk channel, why not?' and it ended up sticking. I'm looking forward to see how it works out.

Is this the event towards the end of this cycle?

Tardavic
03-05-2014, 05:47 PM
Hey guys, have a quick update with the bonus on units, as we understand that this has become a hot topic within this thread.

We had a particular question arise, where if you deploy a unit that has a bonus will you lose that bonus and the answer to that is yes you will.

However, to counter this we have added a 3rd warning when you try to deploy a unit that has a bonus.

For example, if you deploy you will receive the following warnings:

Units that are not in your army = (1) units deployed in this event are gone forever
Units that are in your army = 2 warnings (1) above (2) WARNING: this unit belongs to your army
Units that are in your army and have a bonus = 3 warnings (1) above (2) above (3) WARNING: This unit has a bonus, this bonus will be removed.

Just to clarify, the first warning is a generalized warning that is seen once per event.

You see the second warning if you queue up a unit that's in your army.

You see the third warning again if the unit is in your army, and "does have a bonus".

Finally, you will only see the third warning if it's not in your army, but "does have a bonus"

Eventually, we'll add a filter which filters out any units that has bonuses since those are super valuable.

We hope you enjoy!!

Ghost-12
03-05-2014, 06:11 PM
(1) WARNING: units deployed in this event are gone forever
(2) WARNING: this unit belongs to your army
(3) WARNING: This unit has a bonus, this bonus will be removed.
Awesome, thanks for the update!

JCL
03-05-2014, 10:14 PM
You had me until this message. Last 3 wars we have won 10% of our match ups. I'm not bleeding indestructible units with a 90% mortality rate. My faction is "Team UK" if you want to verify my claim of loss. Yes, we make Top 150, but we get pounded nearly every war.

Before any wise guys say, "Quit complaining." I'm not. Just stating fact. "You can't win them all." Really, I should be happy at 10% win/loss rate? Not when I'm losing units I spent money (gold) to get.

krabbie
03-06-2014, 12:50 AM
Thanks for not answeringy question on page 7. Added to that one i have another question: do your personal and/or faction bonuses count for the strength of units you deploy at nodes?

I am a cow!
03-06-2014, 02:20 AM
ohhh boy knew my 500 armageddon drones would do something...so will my longshot specialists

Delicious
03-06-2014, 02:30 AM
Looking forward to the new content. Exciting. One question. Will matchups be determined using the same new parameters /algorithm that was used for Finland wd matchups?

The Destroyer!
03-06-2014, 07:07 AM
I like it. Current events such as the raid boss and the epic boss add a large number of units to your inventory. LTQ have in the past given out large amounts of valor. IPHs have also gone up. Looks like Gree was planning for this event and preparing people's accounts. We have extra units and valor and cash to buy more. I can't wait to try it out.

I think the coolest feature of this is the open communication w/ other factions. May the trash talking begin, looking forward to it! One concern tho: Will the communicator cause lag?

Crammer
03-06-2014, 08:00 AM
Thanks for the varied responses!!! I don't think I have seen a date on this going live. Is this intended to be the PLTQ slated for 3/11-3/16? If not, is this an event that could go live during Mongolia or are you looking to something post 3/24? Is there going to be a corresponding win X, win x in row per WD or just rank only? Is this something we will find out only after it starts? I would just like to know if this is going to pop one weekend ala FVF or will we see it scheduled.

Looking forward to seeing in action.

Cow
03-06-2014, 08:32 AM
Hey guys, have a quick update with the bonus on units, as we understand that this has become a hot topic within this thread.

We had a particular question arise, where if you deploy a unit that has a bonus will you lose that bonus and the answer to that is yes you will.

However, to counter this we have added a 3rd warning when you try to deploy a unit that has a bonus.

Units that are not in your army = (1) units deployed in this event are gone forever
Units that are in your army = 2 warnings (1) above (2) WARNING: this unit belongs to your army
Units that are in your army and have a bonus = 3 warnings (1) above (2) above (3) WARNING: This unit has a bonus, this bonus will be removed.

Just to clarify, the first warning is a generalized warning that is seen once per event.

You see the third warning again if the unit is in your army, and "does have a bonus".

Finally, you will only see the third warning if it's not in your army, but "does have a bonus"

Eventually, we'll add a filter which filters out any units that has bonuses since those are super valuable.

We hope you enjoy!!

Comment on this however. Sometimes near the end of the battle you are going as fast as you can to get units in. I can see it happening that you will be fast hitting to get in and you do it by accident-and don't even realize. I still think you need to look at doing something to have it in army so that when you are using non army units it will not show up-even if it does not make it into army

azgrunge
03-06-2014, 09:47 AM
No offense, but this is confusing. I hope it is clarified and a doc is created that covers this all after it is implemented. I think I will sit on the sidelines the first time or 2.

AfterHours-Oliver
03-06-2014, 09:50 AM
I don't care if I win as long as I can get rid of some of the crud I had to buy between levels 1 and, oh, 80 to finish missions before I realised how bad it was to level up by doing missions. Yay.

Tardavic
03-06-2014, 11:47 AM

To try and answer your question, we're still ironing out the matching, but it will probably be similar to WD in terms of recent efforts trying to make the match-ups as reasonable as possible.

I can ask the devs for more confirmation as to exactly how this will work.

Tardavic
03-06-2014, 11:50 AM
Thanks for the varied responses!!! I don't think I have seen a date on this going live. Is this intended to be the PLTQ slated for 3/11-3/16? If not, is this an event that could go live during Mongolia or are you looking to something post 3/24? Is there going to be a corresponding win X, win x in row per WD or just rank only? Is this something we will find out only after it starts? I would just like to know if this is going to pop one weekend ala FVF or will we see it scheduled.

Looking forward to seeing in action.

We understand that you guys have a lot of questions and we are here to help answer those to the best of our knowledge.

I will ask the devs, but in the meantime will keep you posted on the latest information.

Tardavic
03-06-2014, 11:56 AM

We hope you enjoy!!

Comment on this however. Sometimes near the end of the battle you are going as fast as you can to get units in. I can see it happening that you will be fast hitting to get in and you do it by accident-and don't even realize. I still think you need to look at doing something to have it in army so that when you are using non army units it will not show up-even if it does not make it into army

Passing this over to the devs and will let you keep you posted.

Tardavic
03-06-2014, 11:57 AM
All of you have great questions and feedback and we will do our best to provide you with the appropriate answers and keep you posted on the latest!!

killerm2
03-06-2014, 02:08 PM
Glad to hear it CJ. Just trying to prevent any future "problems" and thousands of tickets being sent to support.

As for the matchups its hard to say obviously without knowing more about it.

It would also be a good time to roll out more Cash/Valor Units i think. If we are going to be sacraficing our army we will need ways to bring in more to the fold.

I don't understand why SUP always has the honors of testing events.they have the upper hand AGAIN.

killerm2
03-06-2014, 02:17 PM
Also ive noticed that at times units are not marked as a boost unit,so if we roll the dice and its not marked its gone!

killerm2
03-06-2014, 02:19 PM
so,why cant we categorize boost units from others?

Tardavic
03-06-2014, 02:36 PM
Thanks for not answeringy question on page 7. Added to that one i have another question: do your personal and/or faction bonuses count for the strength of units you deploy at nodes?

I have confirmed that your personal and/or faction bonuses do not count for the strength of units which you deploy at nodes.

Tardavic
03-06-2014, 02:41 PM
[QUOTE=krabbie;1224660]Really looking forward to this event!

You asked if the prizes are going to be tier-based too, no, war reward is based on how many points you got during that war. Event reward is based on how many points you got during event. We don't take tier into account to give reward. This means that you don't get any better rewards even if you beat higher rank or much stronger guilds.

I hope this was a little more help in answering your question.

Tardavic
03-06-2014, 02:51 PM

We hope you enjoy!!

Please note the three warning messages you will receive regarding this matter:

(1) WARNING: units deployed in this event are gone forever
(2) WARNING: this unit belongs to your army
(3) WARNING: This unit has a bonus, this bonus will be removed.

Delicious
03-06-2014, 02:59 PM
Thank you for the response Tardavic.

To try and answer your question, we're still ironing out the matching, but it will probably be similar to WD in terms of recent efforts trying to make the match-ups as reasonable as possible.

I can ask the devs for more confirmation as to exactly how this will work.

Tardavic
03-06-2014, 05:54 PM
Another quick update for you guys.

We have gathered most if not all questions within this thread and have created a quick Q/A guided to help simplify everything, mainly so that you do not have to constantly browse through the numerous pages in this thread looking for the answer to your question.

You can refer to the following link for the answers we have so far, and will continue to update any further questions and answers there we receive from you, as well as any new updates from the developers in this thread. (please note that the thread is locked for reference)

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?85637-Q-A-Guide-for-Full-Assault

mreilly
03-06-2014, 07:34 PM
Won't the live chat be over loaded with 160 msgs per second between teams? I can see your msg dissapearing before anyone even sees it.

CC1
03-07-2014, 03:38 AM
This event sounds really fun. I can't wait to try it. I want to give a huge, huge thank you to the mods/devs for the communication. I really likie having open lines of communication instead of an adversarial relationship.

Again, thank you all.

2000y2k
03-07-2014, 09:28 PM
Maybe I missed this but are players locked in a faction during the event like in WD?

Cow
03-08-2014, 07:49 AM
Be very careful guys it appears that you can use 8/8 units in box event that resets your goals...Gree I think that this should be addressed-i.e. no events going on while this event is live so that this won't happen.

Mcdoc
03-09-2014, 06:44 AM
I didn't see a question as to how GOLD will come into play for this event?

Can you BUY your way to victory somehow with GoLD ?

Will this be yet another event where strategy doesn't matter as long as you spend spend spend ?

Also - I haven't seen a response about whether factions will be locked down (no one enters or leaves) during this event

Thorm V2
03-09-2014, 11:58 AM
Yes. Gold will be used. It will be used like when you buy a medpack to re-deploy troops.

Gold will ALWAYS be used.

Pidgeot
03-09-2014, 12:30 PM
My question was not answered so I'll ask it again. Is there any possible way for this even to be gold locked, meaning players cant use gold. I would like at least one of these events to be skill based and not the player with deep pockets win.

Dickweed
03-09-2014, 01:37 PM
Yes. Gold will be used. It will be used like when you buy a medpack to re-deploy troops.

Gold will ALWAYS be used.
What do you mean by this? Are you a beta tester with intimate knowledge? Are you saying you can only deploy X amount of troops but if you spend gold, you can deploy Y more troops? Which gets to the root of my real question as I missed it if it has already been addressed....is there a limit to the amount of troops you can deploy (based on your available inventory of course)? Original notification of this event made it sound as if it was developed for and opportunity to make use of troops that no longer make it into your top 3000 army, not an opportunity to pay in gold to make use of the troops no longer in your top 3000 army.

Rob TRK
03-09-2014, 02:13 PM
From reading the FAQ I understood that Gold could be used in a similar way to a health regen allowing your to deloy additional troops to the nodes being fought over. Purely my interpretation of what I've read so far. No beta testing experience so I could well be wrong....

lemonhaze
03-09-2014, 02:48 PM
this is the worst event i have ever seen gree come up with..its like watching paint dry..6 battles at 5 mins each for 30 mins lol THIS EVENT SUCKS GREE get it together and just bring out better prizes on WD..you will not be getting my vote for this

lemonhaze
03-09-2014, 02:49 PM
What do you mean by this? Are you a beta tester with intimate knowledge? Are you saying you can only deploy X amount of troops but if you spend gold, you can deploy Y more troops? Which gets to the root of my real question as I missed it if it has already been addressed....is there a limit to the amount of troops you can deploy (based on your available inventory of course)? Original notification of this event made it sound as if it was developed for and opportunity to make use of troops that no longer make it into your top 3000 army, not an opportunity to pay in gold to make use of the troops no longer in your top 3000 army. yes u can deploy 10 troops to each node and if u want more u gotta use 10 gold to put 10 more..

Dickweed
03-09-2014, 03:36 PM
yes u can deploy 10 troops to each node and if u want more u gotta use 10 gold to put 10 more..

this is the worst event i have ever seen gree come up with..its like watching paint dry..6 battles at 5 mins each for 30 mins lol THIS EVENT SUCKS GREE get it together and just bring out better prizes on WD..you will not be getting my vote for this
Ah, so there in lies the rub. Thanks. I am with you on this one. D a r n...thought there was actually going to be a chance to unload 14,000+ useless troops....and I'm sure your inventory has 4x+ more troops than that.

lemonhaze
03-09-2014, 03:53 PM
Ah, so there in lies the rub. Thanks. I am with you on this one. D a r n...thought there was actually going to be a chance to unload 14,000+ useless troops....and I'm sure your inventory has 4x+ more troops than that. ya i got 60303 units and for me to get rid of all the ones i dont need it would cost vaults i will just leave them in there and let them ROT

Jesse21
03-09-2014, 05:16 PM
My question was not answered so I'll ask it again. Is there any possible way for this even to be gold locked, meaning players cant use gold. I would like at least one of these events to be skill based and not the player with deep pockets win.

Your asking a corporation to make it impossible for you to give them money????

No way this ever happens.

Tardavic
03-10-2014, 03:13 PM
I didn't see a question as to how GOLD will come into play for this event?

Can you BUY your way to victory somehow with GoLD ?

Will this be yet another event where strategy doesn't matter as long as you spend spend spend ?

Also - I haven't seen a response about whether factions will be locked down (no one enters or leaves) during this event

Regarding your question, it basically comes down to the fact that you will have more deploys if you use gold, but you will still need to have those units available. More deploys will allow more power to be sent to nodes.

Ryans67
03-10-2014, 03:43 PM
This game has never been about skill or strategy....

Kunjan
03-10-2014, 06:32 PM
this game has never been about skill or strategy....
very true!

Tardavic
03-12-2014, 04:00 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to bump this discussion to see if anyone has any other questions. If so then please feel free to ask away and we will try our best to answer them to the best of our knowledge.

If I am not able to answer them right away, if you notice ongoing discussions, our developers are available to answer them and we will then update this thread afterwards.

CC1
03-13-2014, 06:46 AM
Hey guys, just wanted to bump this discussion to see if anyone has any other questions. If so then please feel free to ask away and we will try our best to answer them to the best of our knowledge.

If I am not able to answer them right away, if you notice ongoing discussions, our developers are available to answer them and we will then update this thread afterwards.

I know the exact timing is being ironed out. But do you have a rough idea when we will see this event? This cycle? Next cycle? Thanks a bunch.

Crammer
03-13-2014, 07:06 AM
I know the exact timing is being ironed out. But do you have a rough idea when we will see this event? This cycle? Next cycle? Thanks a bunch.

I was wondering the same thing. Is it possible this will launch this weekend with little/no warning?

Will factions be locked? I know its been asked, but I wanted to keep it as an open question.

Any potential rewards for top contributors per battle (something along the lines of qualifying or top finished in raid boss)?

Is there any kind of individual awards being discussed that can be commented on for potential feedback?

Thanks

Tardavic
03-13-2014, 02:07 PM
Thanks for the questions guys, and am currently asking the devs about this and will get back to you once I know more!!

Speed ump
03-13-2014, 03:44 PM
Is deployment regen time linked to the health regen bonus like bosses and wd?

2000y2k
03-13-2014, 04:07 PM
Maybe I missed it and I thought I posted this question in the past but when the event goes live are we locked in the faction just like WD?

Delicious
03-13-2014, 04:47 PM
What level are you 2000y2k?

Maybe I missed it and I thought I posted this question in the past but when the event goes live are we locked in the faction just like WD?

TMI
03-13-2014, 07:46 PM
Be very careful guys it appears that you can use 8/8 units in box event that resets your goals...Gree I think that this should be addressed-i.e. no events going on while this event is live so that this won't happen.
+1 Can a mod please confirm that they will pass this on. It would really suck to use/lose those units in the box event and it resets your goals.

+1 Another good question that hasn't been answered.

krabbie
03-14-2014, 12:55 AM
1: Will the leaderboard event that starts the 16th be the first full assault event?
2: Has this event been tested on Android too? Would hate it if the event doesnt work properly on android again
3: however much I look forward to this event, why don't you fix existing bugs and glitches (especially on android) first?

Pellatt
03-14-2014, 02:34 AM
ya i got 60303 units and for me to get rid of all the ones i dont need it would cost vaults i will just leave them in there and let them ROT

you make it sound like the event will only happen once!

C'MON MAN! GREE(d) have said this will be the best event ever! :p

Web323
03-14-2014, 07:30 AM
1: Will the leaderboard event that starts the 16th be the first full assault event?
2: Has this event been tested on Android too? Would hate it if the event doesnt work properly on android again
3: however much I look forward to this event, why don't you fix existing bugs and glitches (especially on android) first?
1. No, it is a lockbox event
2. No sure
3. It has been over 2 years; don't hold your breath

krabbie
03-14-2014, 07:49 AM
1. No, it is a lockbox event
2. No sure
3. It has been over 2 years; don't hold your breath

Thanks for your answers, don't think Gree will answer them truthfully, especially the last question. We know what the new event is all about, GGGGGGGOLD! And fixing bugs doesnt generate it...

mickymacirl
03-14-2014, 08:10 AM
Is deployment regen time linked to the health regen bonus like bosses and wd?

Very interesting question, can we get an answer?

Tardavic
03-14-2014, 03:46 PM

We will gladly answer your questions to the best of our knowledge:

(1): Will the leaderboard event that starts the 16th be the first full assault event? The leaderboard event starting this weekend is not the Full Assault event coming up.
(2): Has this event been tested on Android too? Yes, this event has been tested on Android as well.
(3): However much I look forward to this event, why don't you fix existing bugs and glitches (especially on android) first? We currently are and have been and actively fixing bugs and glitches.

Tardavic
03-14-2014, 03:50 PM

We still do not have an exact date as of yet but will let you know as soon as we do.

Tardavic
03-14-2014, 03:55 PM
I will try and have these answers for you before the end of the day!!

andy2
03-14-2014, 03:56 PM

how about addressing the units that were given out and then taken away without a word from gree

Cow
03-14-2014, 03:59 PM
Tardavic

You have been fixing bugs etc., but still are releasing events that have problems and there are still hacks and glitches. All we are asking is to get a much more error and hack free platform before you release all these new events. I asked before to slow down all the events go with less and get them cleaned up first. This does not happen to a level that is satisfactory to the majority of MW players.

We by no means want 0 problems we all understand there will be some. It is now just expected among us all that there will be problems and not an exception....

Tardavic
03-14-2014, 08:19 PM
I was wondering the same thing. Is it possible this will launch this weekend with little/no warning?

Will factions be locked? I know its been asked, but I wanted to keep it as an open question.

Any potential rewards for top contributors per battle (something along the lines of qualifying or top finished in raid boss)?

Is there any kind of individual awards being discussed that can be commented on for potential feedback?

Thanks

I will gladly answer these questions:

Will factions be locked?
You cannot change factions during the Full Assault event.
You can join a faction if you are not currently in one. If you leave a faction you will not be able to join another faction and, you can leave by choice but not be removed by the leadership.

The Full Assault event does not currently have individual rewards, but this may be included in the near future.

2000y2k
03-14-2014, 08:42 PM

Will factions be locked? You cannot change factions during the Full Assault event. You can join a faction if you are not currently in one, but if you leave a faction or are removed from a faction, then you will not be able to join another faction?

The Full Assault event does not currently have individual rewards, but this may be included in the near future.

Sounds like this event could have potential issues with factions using old accounts for their units, once the best units are gone remove that player and add another account. While locking factions has it's drawbacks at least moving in old accounts to maximize the strongest units won't be one of them.

Then again I don't know exactly how it works so I guess I should see it live.

DFI
03-14-2014, 10:09 PM

Will factions be locked? You cannot change factions during the Full Assault event. You can join a faction if you are not currently in one, but if you leave a faction or are removed from a faction, then you will not be able to join another faction?

Tardavic, please consider being able to add players at any time, but once ANY event begins, you can't leave. Given that events are back to back, perhaps have a boot queue, where during any event, the leader can choose who to put in the queue for booting at the end of the event. Force teams to be a real team. No more swapping to gain an advantage.

Russ-navy
03-14-2014, 11:01 PM
Who is able to declare a battle officers, or anybody?

Cow
03-15-2014, 07:39 AM
Only officers were able to declare

One man army
03-15-2014, 11:39 AM

It's been a day any answers?

WinkadInk
03-16-2014, 07:58 AM
How about the units given to us from beta testing? A good portion of the guys in my faction got to test it out, and because of it the entire faction was given units for this equal to what they gained. Well out of nowhere they were all taken away except for the ones who actually beta tested. Because of that loss, we all lost 1-2 mil in stats. Are we actually going to get those units back? Why the **** give them if your going to just take them away? We'd have been better off not getting them in the first place (non beta testers).

In an email to one of our members, it was stated that we all got to gain those units testing or not...so what is going on? I would like to relay the message to our faction and other factions involved please

Drakhoan
03-16-2014, 10:42 AM
How about the units given to us from beta testing? A good portion of the guys in my faction got to test it out, and because of it the entire faction was given units for this equal to what they gained. Well out of nowhere they were all taken away except for the ones who actually beta tested. Because of that loss, we all lost 1-2 mil in stats. Are we actually going to get those units back? Why the **** give them if your going to just take them away? We'd have been better off not getting them in the first place (non beta testers).

In an email to one of our members, it was stated that we all got to gain those units testing or not...so what is going on? I would like to relay the message to our faction and other factions involved please

... sounds to me like an interest free loan of units!

mreilly
03-16-2014, 05:14 PM

You have to be the biggest retard around. Why should your faction be allowed to keep the units? Since you seem to be living under a rock there were groups that also gave away those units to people jumping into the factions... tons of people not part of the beta had thousands of them.

Be happy you were part of the beta testing the event.

lemonhaze
03-17-2014, 11:16 PM

relay the message of NO WHAMMY NO WHAMMY NO WHAMMY....WAA WAA WAA u hit a whammy and they took them..no one that didnt test dont deserve them move on

2000y2k
03-17-2014, 11:25 PM

Not sure why you think you deserved them if you did not directly test. Because someone in your faction tested it out you think your whole faction should get a nice stat increase?

Time to move on.

mickymacirl
03-18-2014, 09:06 AM

Can you answer the question about health regeneration and deploy regeneration being linked or not? Thanks.

Web323
03-18-2014, 01:06 PM
Also, in game splash screen says it is one hour battles in 10 minute mini battles. I thought it was only 30 minute battles.

Big John
03-18-2014, 03:04 PM
Anyone can declare.

Tardavic
03-18-2014, 04:06 PM
Can you answer the question about health regeneration and deploy regeneration being linked or not? Thanks.

Will gladly answer your question. Health regeneration and deploy regeneration will not be linked!

Hope this answered your question!!

DFI
03-18-2014, 05:13 PM
Will gladly answer your question. Health regeneration and deploy regeneration will not be linked!

Perhaps a deployment regen unit coming up.....

mickey/clown
03-18-2014, 05:45 PM
Are the factions going to be locked during this event?

Socks
03-18-2014, 09:07 PM

I've given up asking questions because nobody answers me. However, I think it's total BS that I get banned for SUPPORTING a moderator, yet this obvious masked profanity is ok. I learned long ago that this company enforces some rules for some and not for others.

mickymacirl
03-19-2014, 02:11 AM
Perhaps a deployment regen unit coming up.....

Maybe, maybe not as well. Gonna be very, very expensive gold wise since the regen rate is 1 hour and 15 minutes per 5 deploys.

With no visual indicator outside of battle on what deploys you have regenerated, I can see people getting frustrated.

mickymacirl
03-19-2014, 02:16 AM

Thanks for the answer, I think...:P

Hemp6473
03-19-2014, 05:16 AM
I asked this in last thread but Will you have a display showing what units we don't use, basically saying these units you don't use? That will help us confirm the units before deploying them. Maybe put the units we do not use on the display only and have another screen showing the units we do use and have them deploy witha confirmed screen.

mickymacirl
03-19-2014, 05:20 AM
I asked this in last thread but Will you have a display showing what units we don't use, basically saying these units you don't use? That will help us confirm the units before deploying them. Maybe put the units we do not use on the display only and have another screen showing the units we do use and have them deploy witha confirmed screen.

Yes you do have that, you can tell which units are in your army and the game highlights the units brought to battle.

GeekKid101
03-19-2014, 07:03 AM
Will faction match ups be like WD or factions are going to be matched no matter the rank or streangth?

Read answer on 1st page, sorry.

Thanks Thief.

BlGTEX
03-19-2014, 06:24 PM
Hi,
I just wanna say this sounds like a terrible idea for new comers. So far with what I've seen and read that this mode is for veterans only.

STRONG GET STRONGER!!!!!
&
WEAK GET WEAKER!!!!!!

Grand Overlord
03-19-2014, 10:04 PM
Looking forward to a new event.

Q. Will the "Casualty Rate" faction bonus have any impact?

Bookslive
03-20-2014, 02:13 AM
Thank you for your post. It sounds like an interesting new event. I do not know how other people would do, but if that happens, I will update.

Hemp6473
03-20-2014, 03:06 AM
We already have new troops

Farcor
03-21-2014, 02:24 PM
Now that we are seeing some new units dropping in PVP attacks, can something be added to actually view the unit when it drops? Icon is extremely small, not enough to tell other than it might be a plane, ship etc.

Also we spotted the new Light Fighter drop in IOS but our droid players are not seeing this unit drop.

Looking at your profile and view bonuses we also noticed iOS sorts by last win, in Droid it's alphabetical.

Not to mention some long overdue sort or search features needed. I love to share the pics with our team but man my eyes are killing me.

Cheers,
Farcor / aka Mason - 498-923-062

Tardavic
03-21-2014, 03:46 PM
We will gladly pass this over to the developers to consider. Will try and keep you all posted!!

Web323
03-21-2014, 03:57 PM
Now that we are seeing some new units dropping in PVP attacks, can something be added to actually view the unit when it drops? Icon is extremely small, not enough to tell other than it might be a plane, ship etc.

Also we spotted the new Light Fighter drop in IOS but our droid players are not seeing this unit drop.

Looking at your profile and view bonuses we also noticed iOS sorts by last win, in Droid it's alphabetical.

Not to mention some long overdue sort or search features needed. I love to share the pics with our team but man my eyes are killing me.

Cheers,
Farcor / aka Mason - 498-923-062

Droid players are seeing it drop

KillerDriller
03-22-2014, 09:44 PM
It would sure be good to know what your lowest units in use are for this event. Then again, that would be handy all the time.

JoshIsAwesome
03-24-2014, 07:29 AM
Im sooooo pumped!!!!

Archer59
03-24-2014, 04:18 PM
As far as I can tell, my question has never been answered. You have stated both that the faction controlling a node at the end of the 10 min war wins points and you have stated that the faction that controls the node the longest wins the points. So....which is it? They are not the same, not even close.

For an event that is scheduled for this weekend, this question needs to be answered and answered clearly.

Metsrock9931
03-24-2014, 07:26 PM
Hi,
I just wanna say this sounds like a terrible idea for new comers. So far with what I've seen and read that this mode is for veterans only.

STRONG GET STRONGER!!!!!
&
WEAK GET WEAKER!!!!!!

This quote is very true. Not much talk about this but very disappointing that if you are somewhat newer you will not be able to participate often due to not having many units. This really sounds like this new format will be for those that have been around a long time and only the strong.

Web323
03-25-2014, 07:17 AM
As far as I can tell, my question has never been answered. You have stated both that the faction controlling a node at the end of the 10 min war wins points and you have stated that the faction that controls the node the longest wins the points. So....which is it? They are not the same, not even close.

For an event that is scheduled for this weekend, this question needs to be answered and answered clearly.

It was also only suppose to be 3 ten minute wars, but now it is one hour so 6 ten minute wars now. It would be nice to know if it is duration or just capture after 10 minutes

wbentley
03-25-2014, 09:11 AM
When is this coming?

Web323
03-25-2014, 09:32 AM
When is this coming?

28th.............

Delta Strike
03-26-2014, 07:28 PM
I have one question if you control for the longest time do you get a prize for beating the other 2 factions? I think it would be cool that for all the units deployed the winning faction gets all the units and each member gets the same units then Id be deploying my 50k units then we could win. Also I have an event Idea for you GREE PM me and I can give you the details I have been working on this event idea for 4 months now I think you will like it and every player will also enjoy this event

Meneer
03-27-2014, 06:07 AM
Will it still be possible to buy cash and valor units when the event is active or is the store locked , a member of my faction heared roumers about this , so we want to know if we have to load on units on forhand or not

Miqbal
03-27-2014, 10:12 AM
Will be a ranking system as world domination

Big John
03-27-2014, 12:36 PM
Does it last 30mins or 60mins?

Cow
03-27-2014, 02:38 PM
Beta was 30. Rumor is it will be 60 when live.

There is a ranking system based on total points you score. There are also units you receive each 1 hour battle depending on what place you get...1, 2, 3.

Tardavic
03-27-2014, 02:45 PM
Will it still be possible to buy cash and valor units when the event is active or is the store locked , a member of my faction heared roumers about this , so we want to know if we have to load on units on forhand or not

Hey there, you asked if it will still be possible to buy cash and valor units when the event is active, and the answer to that question is that the store will not be locked.

Tardavic
03-27-2014, 02:47 PM
Beta was 30. Rumor is it will be 60 when live.

There is a ranking system based on total points you score. There are also units you receive each 1 hour battle depending on what place you get...1, 2, 3.

The duration of the event is 30 minutes long; 6 short battles, 5 minutes each.

MaverickINsc
03-27-2014, 02:57 PM
Should be 30 minutes, but will double check.

how about a rewards teaser?......anyone anyone?......bueller.....bueller?

Tardavic
03-27-2014, 05:51 PM

Just to clarify this, the live event will be 30min wars/5min battles, and the "End-of-War" prizes are awarded according to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishes.

junkkicker
03-27-2014, 06:04 PM
Tradavic in the Q/A Guide you mentioned that more details will come out as we get closer. Do you know when that will be?

Tardavic
03-27-2014, 06:11 PM
Tradavic in the Q/A Guide you mentioned that more details will come out as we get closer. Do you know when that will be?

We will have our engineers standing by during this event to help answer questions and I will be sure to bring this up, tight now that's all the info I have and wish you all the best of luck!!

VicStreet
03-28-2014, 03:21 AM
What time is the event?

ardiamonds
03-28-2014, 08:49 AM
well, keep checking for the more information on this but alas I see no new info 😢

Bobar
03-28-2014, 08:59 AM
I know it is ingame, but just in case you missed to whipe the splashscreen:

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r661/DET-Bobar/LAPTOP/PHOTOBUCKET/DeT%20Modern%20War%20-%20f_r%20Faction%20Mitglieder/Full%20Assault/2014-03-28150418_zps7362f4fb.png (http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/DET-Bobar/media/LAPTOP/PHOTOBUCKET/DeT%20Modern%20War%20-%20f_r%20Faction%20Mitglieder/Full%20Assault/2014-03-28150418_zps7362f4fb.png.html)

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r661/DET-Bobar/LAPTOP/PHOTOBUCKET/DeT%20Modern%20War%20-%20f_r%20Faction%20Mitglieder/Full%20Assault/2014-03-28150345_zps3a6ce30b.png (http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/DET-Bobar/media/LAPTOP/PHOTOBUCKET/DeT%20Modern%20War%20-%20f_r%20Faction%20Mitglieder/Full%20Assault/2014-03-28150345_zps3a6ce30b.png.html)

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r661/DET-Bobar/LAPTOP/PHOTOBUCKET/DeT%20Modern%20War%20-%20f_r%20Faction%20Mitglieder/Full%20Assault/2014-03-28150313_zps04d6c359.png (http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/DET-Bobar/media/LAPTOP/PHOTOBUCKET/DeT%20Modern%20War%20-%20f_r%20Faction%20Mitglieder/Full%20Assault/2014-03-28150313_zps04d6c359.png.html)

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r661/DET-Bobar/LAPTOP/PHOTOBUCKET/DeT%20Modern%20War%20-%20f_r%20Faction%20Mitglieder/Full%20Assault/2014-03-28150248_zpsf3af8aa6.png (http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/DET-Bobar/media/LAPTOP/PHOTOBUCKET/DeT%20Modern%20War%20-%20f_r%20Faction%20Mitglieder/Full%20Assault/2014-03-28150248_zpsf3af8aa6.png.html)

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r661/DET-Bobar/LAPTOP/PHOTOBUCKET/DeT%20Modern%20War%20-%20f_r%20Faction%20Mitglieder/Full%20Assault/2014-03-28150209_zpsa42427ad.png (http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/DET-Bobar/media/LAPTOP/PHOTOBUCKET/DeT%20Modern%20War%20-%20f_r%20Faction%20Mitglieder/Full%20Assault/2014-03-28150209_zpsa42427ad.png.html)

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r661/DET-Bobar/LAPTOP/PHOTOBUCKET/DeT%20Modern%20War%20-%20f_r%20Faction%20Mitglieder/Full%20Assault/2014-03-28150028_zps7b45291e.png (http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/DET-Bobar/media/LAPTOP/PHOTOBUCKET/DeT%20Modern%20War%20-%20f_r%20Faction%20Mitglieder/Full%20Assault/2014-03-28150028_zps7b45291e.png.html)

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r661/DET-Bobar/LAPTOP/PHOTOBUCKET/DeT%20Modern%20War%20-%20f_r%20Faction%20Mitglieder/Full%20Assault/2014-03-28150049_zps87731f39.png (http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/DET-Bobar/media/LAPTOP/PHOTOBUCKET/DeT%20Modern%20War%20-%20f_r%20Faction%20Mitglieder/Full%20Assault/2014-03-28150049_zps87731f39.png.html)

Mj1
03-28-2014, 09:19 AM
war last weekeand, war this weekeand...keep going guys...we have family, friends...REAL FIFE.
Stop force people stay only on MW !!! give us a break

Kiko Matsing
03-28-2014, 10:38 AM

Pop up on ingame says 60mins with 10mins each war

Tadlock
03-28-2014, 11:45 AM
This event is interesting so far

KillerDriller
03-28-2014, 12:16 PM
What are the units in my army highlighted in red? They seem to be the higher value units. Are these the units i take to regular battles? If i only use units not in my army, will my stats go down when they are lost?

SPWD
03-28-2014, 12:32 PM
Quality so far lmao!

So the team at the top had more points than us but the other team had no points but we lost,anyone explain this please.

CJ54
03-28-2014, 12:36 PM
Quality so far lmao!

So the team at the top had more points than us

I think you just answered your own question.

SPWD
03-28-2014, 01:05 PM
So there is one winner and the other two both both get the ( you lost splash screen)?

Neys
03-28-2014, 01:13 PM
What level do you have to be for this event to show?

Didas
03-28-2014, 01:24 PM
How are the prizes per battle awarded? Is it just the same prize for 1st/2nd/3rd every time?

3umir
03-28-2014, 02:10 PM
Ok, so I have a problem, My main account in my minis faction left the group to help another out, upon leaving and requesting other faction it said I couldnt join because I was already participating in another faction, so I requested with my minis faction (the one I left) and are no longer allowed to join a faction.

Can someone tell me if there is a way for me to get back in my mini's faction? I was ranked 282 when I left and would really like to get back in and continue playing.

If anyone can help, please PM me.

Art of War
03-28-2014, 02:41 PM
So this appears to be one of the most unbalanced events to date. Only the strongest players/factions are going to have lots of powerful units surplus to their needs. They will be able to beat most others at will. The strong will get stronger and the rest will get left in the dust.
I feel sorry for newer members to the game who won't even have enough units to fill their ally slots, let alone have excess available to participate in the battles.
Also it could surely of been easy to stop special units with abilities showing up in the selection menu at all. Nobody will actually want to donate those no matter how weak the associated stats are. The time window to find nodes and select appropriate units is small enough as it is without having to worry about those.

twinstorm15
03-28-2014, 02:55 PM
I thought you said you would update the content if thins changed?
What about the part of 3 short battles of 10 minutes for a 30 minute war?
It's really 6 short battles of 5 minutes for a 30 minute war.

Yes you are correct about this, the duration of the event is 30 minutes long; 6 short battles, 5 minutes each.

Venom )=
03-28-2014, 02:58 PM
My modern war app would not update - error invalid package file so I uninstalled and now it say cannot install - unknown error. Why can't I get on the game?

Mj1
03-28-2014, 03:24 PM
i dont like it...nead to be on game all time and with recharging batery, also only the strong guys will fight.
keep like it...gree will make you prisioner of game

3umir
03-28-2014, 03:39 PM
What is minimum level to participate?

Bobar
03-28-2014, 04:15 PM

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r661/DET-Bobar/LAPTOP/PHOTOBUCKET/DeT%20Modern%20War%20-%20f_r%20Faction%20Mitglieder/Full%20Assault/2014-03-28150209_zpsa42427ad.png (http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/DET-Bobar/media/LAPTOP/PHOTOBUCKET/DeT%20Modern%20War%20-%20f_r%20Faction%20Mitglieder/Full%20Assault/2014-03-28150209_zpsa42427ad.png.html)

5 Minutes is too short

MadAtWorld
03-28-2014, 04:30 PM
Ok, so I have a problem, My main account in my minis faction left the group to help another out, upon leaving and requesting other faction it said I couldnt join because I was already participating in another faction, so I requested with my minis faction (the one I left) and are no longer allowed to join a faction.

Can someone tell me if there is a way for me to get back in my mini's faction? I was ranked 282 when I left and would really like to get back in and continue playing.

If anyone can help, please PM me.

It was posted several times in this thread in the days before the event started that factions would be locked for the event. You could join a faction if you were not in one, but if you left or were booted, the event is basically over for you. You cannot rejoin a faction after leaving, nor can you join a different faction.

This has some serious potential for abuse. I guess we will see how many A+ jerks are out there when we see how many threads there are about people who spent all their units and got booted out of their faction 5 minutes before the event ended and don't get a tier prize. Good luck folks. You know it'll happen to someone.

zathoinay22
03-28-2014, 05:40 PM
kiếm thế lậu tháng 7 năm 2012

kiem the thyy yon
(http://kiemthelauvn.com/tin-tuc.html) , kiếm thế vơ đang khí
(http://kiemthelauvn.com/) , Khach san da lat
(http://www.vinaday.com/khach-san-viet-nam/an-giang
) , khach san trung tam ha noi
(http://www.vinaday.com) , Cu Chi tunnels (http://www.vinaday.com/daytrips/viet-nam/saigon,ho-chi-minh-south-vietnam/cu-chi-tunnels-half-day) , of
(http://www.khoavang.vn/laptop-cu-dell/latitude-e6500-15-inch_171.html

)

ardiamonds
03-28-2014, 05:42 PM
well, our team thinks it is bull💩. we hate it and some of our low lvl folks have no units to spare, the big top teams have big units to spare so it is designed for them to get even bigger. no money from any of us gree.;)

Feral1
03-28-2014, 09:11 PM
I can not play this event. I'm in a faction. Have units. First Sergeant. Been playing for over a year. There are no extra tabs or icons on my screen. I get notification when war is declared but can't join in. Can't update the game either, it gets stuck at 56%. Opened a ticket and got the usual response of check the FAQ and forums. Should not have to but here I am.

So, who else is having a drama??????????????????????????

SPWD
03-29-2014, 04:45 AM
And I've just done it again,deployed 5 times getting rid of 10/9 units etc with the correct bonus adding up to like 200 each time but I've lost 40000 FFS what's this crap!

Jay02
03-29-2014, 12:46 PM
This event is way to long. In theory it's a good event, but the battles are to short to find the units to deploy, and needed to be in the fight for the full half hour is way to big of a time commitment for most people. This could be good for a day, but 3 days is waaaay to long for an event like this

Calimerow
03-29-2014, 01:13 PM
And please make a permanent button to delete useless units. Takes forever to get rid of 18.7k units

Jenny_H
03-29-2014, 01:31 PM
And please make a permanent button to delete useless units. Takes forever to get rid of 18.7k units

I only have 12k but it still takes awhile to get rid of the units and I just get more from finishing the battles anyway.

Mj1
03-29-2014, 02:21 PM
who said are excited with this event...???
im lots excited waiting to finish.....event take all units, money and gold(not for me :) ahahahahahah )
next event no units...
im out brothers, this event its good to loose stats, but i like it, give me a break lol

Skelewu
03-29-2014, 02:35 PM
Already lost interest in this event. This should be a one day event for the one prize u getting.

Glock19
03-30-2014, 10:18 AM
No one can seem to answer the question as to whether the event has a minimum level requirement. My mini which is level 59 has not gotten the event after 2 days so I would very much assume there is a requirement. My mini is also not receiving any rewards.
Doesn't matter as much as my top 250 faction is sitting this out, a little more time was needed on Grees behalf in order to make this a successful event.
1. We all have the same units....if im standing on the battlefield and the enemy deploys 10 units, I know what they are and should know strength.
2. Individual and faction boosts should be included
3. A que of favorite units to deploy should be made
4. I can keep going.....

Maybe next Full assault if changes are made....but we are looking at this event similar to PvP, each member makes own decision to participate, not a faction requirement

Bobar
03-30-2014, 11:23 AM
Let me try to bring some arguments.

This new event is totally different from the gameplay it used to be up to now. (let me describe it with "hit and run" - go in do, some actions and leave the game again. event within the wd-battles it was enough to just go in during the battles within one hour (depending on energy regen) Full assault is like a real-time event. Does NOT FIT to the game it used to be. I liked the old way of gameplay and there are much better real-time games. If i want to play such, i would choose those and play capture the flag...

It´s TOO time consuming, as already said.

The idea using not used units DOES NOT WORK, as gree told us in advance. At least not if you want to have some success. Anyway you can use it as a kind of trash. (Why not just adding a "kill unit button"). Maybe, but just MAYBE, it would be fun not be able to use current units... ? (Better: Seen Full Assault for the first and last time)

What the hack is the heat map for?? I cant see any difference on android interface

And as it was tested so long, why are there so many bugs?

Game chat NOT working on Android at all.

Leaderboard not working properly. (Always says you need 1 Point to get into the next ranking category)

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r661/DET-Bobar/LAPTOP/PHOTOBUCKET/DeT%20Modern%20War%20-%20f_r%20Faction%20Mitglieder/Full%20Assault/0db61b46-bb2e-456b-bee4-2ec084e4a033_zpse62e8c02.png (http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/DET-Bobar/media/LAPTOP/PHOTOBUCKET/DeT%20Modern%20War%20-%20f_r%20Faction%20Mitglieder/Full%20Assault/0db61b46-bb2e-456b-bee4-2ec084e4a033_zpse62e8c02.png.html)

Reward list useless, as you cant see which place gets what (same as for the world domination events for over a year now)

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r661/DET-Bobar/LAPTOP/PHOTOBUCKET/DeT%20Modern%20War%20-%20f_r%20Faction%20Mitglieder/Full%20Assault/dea821bb-b052-43d9-863e-cee1ec81f097_zps4adaf506.png (http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/DET-Bobar/media/LAPTOP/PHOTOBUCKET/DeT%20Modern%20War%20-%20f_r%20Faction%20Mitglieder/Full%20Assault/dea821bb-b052-43d9-863e-cee1ec81f097_zps4adaf506.png.html)

Kane Sickle
03-30-2014, 11:55 AM
I guess each war is actually 30 Silent Auctions.
Just estimate how much you're willing to give up, gather it up and 'deploy' (bid) it.
Where's the strategy? Except for sacrificing some 'odds and ends' EVERY 5 minutes, not much to it and definitely real exciting.
This had lots of promise and lots of hype, but is terribly disappointing.

Dansgek
03-30-2014, 12:14 PM
I thought I could get rid of the crap units in my inventory. Well That is what works. But the unit stays in at 0x in stead of 1x or more.

Kylesgoindown
03-30-2014, 09:18 PM
When the war is over completely. Do you win all units in your category and behind? Example rank 245, you win reward for top 250, do you also receive everything for 350, 500, etc?

tatertots
03-30-2014, 09:42 PM
When the war is over completely. Do you win all units in your category and behind? Example rank 245, you win reward for top 250, do you also receive everything for 350, 500, etc?

No, as stated many times before, you only receive the reward for the tier you are in.

twinstorm15
03-31-2014, 10:38 AM
Are the rewards giving out like they are in the WD?
If we finish at rank 39, do we get that unit and all units below it to top 4999 prizes?
Or do you just get your rank reward?

twinstorm15
03-31-2014, 10:40 AM
Do you think the developers can put in some more segmentation check boxes?
One for cash units, one for valor units, one for loot drop units, and one for indestructible units?
Similar to the button for "used in army".

twinstorm15
03-31-2014, 10:43 AM
If a unit with a low attack / defense statistic is not used in my army does the bonus that it have factor in my stats for my army?

Example:
Unit with 300 attack and 300 defense with 5% ground defense.
My lowest unit in use in my army is 500 attack and 500 defense.
Because the unit with the bonus is not used in my army, do I not get the benefit of the 5% ground defense bonus for my army?

Thanks.

twinstorm15
03-31-2014, 10:44 AM
Ignore my first question about reward units. Sorry

Veccster
03-31-2014, 10:54 AM
What does Tie-Broken mean....when I can't see how many deploys each team has in the node (or the stats our team put into it)?

Didas
03-31-2014, 12:35 PM
What does Tie-Broken mean....when I can't see how many deploys each team has in the node (or the stats our team put into it)?
It means two teams deployed the exact same total strength, but the first team that deployed wins the tiebreaker. Happens a lot when both teams deploy 10 conflict tank destroyers.

vicvico
03-31-2014, 09:46 PM
As always with unreleased content, please be aware that the info may change as we continue to test. If that happens, we will update. We've had a lot of fun testing with this feature so far, and we're looking forward to sharing it with you all.

full assault too slow-
freez on deploying units-
error : player is trying to deploy units dont have-
chat errors
very time consuming. deployment must be lower number of units
the most important players who did not play full assault got huge boost while who played nearly same stats
the game logic is wrong. prizes per battle should be rewarded to contributors and per points.

full assault need re design

Big she'd
04-01-2014, 12:45 AM
Don't put us through that again , it nearly tore my faction apart

ju100
04-01-2014, 08:16 AM
Worst! Event! Ever!

[please insert a Simpson's comic book guy picture here]

Mj1
04-01-2014, 09:42 AM
VICVICO ...

Event must be re design...????
You must be joking...

This event must stop/finish/never more/
lots time in
too slow
no time for coordenation, chat on war for what?

if come again...im off, my stats stay on same because i deploy huge.

Dreson7
04-01-2014, 09:59 AM
I gotta say the thing I enjoyed the most out of this whole event was the war chat. Always nice to meet more players

BlGTEX
04-01-2014, 04:02 PM
[If whom ever in the faction doesn't participate in a battle/war. They shouldn't receive any rewards for doing nothing at all. The people that participate lose units & the people that don't gain everything how is that fair. This event has cost turmoil in our faction & I bet in most of all factions. And they described this event as a good event on getting rid of the smaller unused units. Lmao cuz that totally opposite of what happened people were having to deploy there biggest units to compete. What should have happened was there should have been a cap on how big of units u can deploy so you would actually get rid of all the small units this event was explained to be primarily used for. And if gree-dy was smart in doing I this way would make people use more gold to deploy the most units to win. Isn't that what gree-dy plan is all along is for people to spend money on gold/cash. This event has ruined the game for ever but that my own opinion. The reason why I say this is because how much the stats change. Gree-dy has I think ruined there chances for new people that download and start playing as every 1 that has been play thus far will be so far ahead in stats that they won't ever be able win or raid anything so they will quit & not even try to play the game . Ruining chances for gree-dy to increase there customers so they can make more money in in-game purchases. My opinion in business is the more you sale the more you make. So eliminating new comers to the game because the outraged stat increase. Good luck Newbies on starting a game yo will never get no where in. So what do I think about Full-Assault? I think it's for the veterans as they could win any match. Thanks to gree-dy this event has truly made The SUP1&2 faction impossible to ever beat yes I said impossible. So my solution is 86 this event & return all stats like they were b4 this event came out. My other solution is figure out who didn't participate in a war/battle & take away all their rewards that they didn't participate in. So what my final say is that Gree-dy didn't do their homework/research/beta-testing enough b4 they made this event a go for the public. Thanks for taking the time in reading my thoughts in this matter. Good Luck Gree-dy in making ("every-1") Happy not just the veterans. Yours truly BigTex X's(2),MiniTex X's(3),& SuicideTex. Yes I have 6 devices/accounts lol.
IDs:493-422-244,182-009-124,843-121-610,823-857-458,368-178-572,912-897-727,611-468-143,
394-146-861. The Faction I'm in is ( Death To All ) Tag DTA. We finished 205 in Full-Assault Event. Also we Are Recruiting Requirements are Must Have Communication App (Line) & Stats at least 10+ million A&D and be highly active. I'm the lowest in Faction cuz I am available 24/7 and I do all walls & pa-DL. So if any one comes across DTA in WD Your Wall will be useless hahaha.

BlGTEX
04-01-2014, 04:28 PM
[If whom ever in the faction doesn't participate in a battle/war. They shouldn't receive any rewards for doing nothing at all. The people that participate lose units & the people that don't gain everything how is that fair. This event has cost turmoil in our faction & I bet in most of all factions. And they described this event as a good event on getting rid of the smaller unused units. Lmao cuz that totally opposite of what happened people were having to deploy there biggest units to compete. What should have happened was there should have been a cap on how big of units u can deploy so you would actually get rid of all the small units this event was explained to be primarily used for. And if gree-dy was smart in doing I this way would make people use more gold to deploy the most units to win. Isn't that what gree-dy plan is all along is for people to spend money on gold/cash. This event has ruined the game for ever but that my own opinion. The reason why I say this is because how much the stats change. Gree-dy has I think ruined there chances for new people that download and start playing as every 1 that has been play thus far will be so far ahead in stats that they won't ever be able win or raid anything so they will quit & not even try to play the game . Ruining chances for gree-dy to increase there customers so they can make more money in in-game purchases. My opinion in business is the more you sale the more you make. So eliminating new comers to the game because the outraged stat increase. Good luck Newbies on starting a game yo will never get no where in. So what do I think about Full-Assault? I think it's for the veterans as they could win any match. Thanks to gree-dy this event has truly made The SUP1&2 faction impossible to ever beat yes I said impossible. So my solution is 86 this event & return all stats like they were b4 this event came out. My other solution is figure out who didn't participate in a war/battle & take away all their rewards that they didn't participate in. So what my final say is that Gree-dy didn't do their homework/research/beta-testing enough b4 they made this event a go for the public. Thanks for taking the time in reading my thoughts in this matter. Good Luck Gree-dy in making ("every-1") Happy not just the veterans. Yours truly BigTex X's(2),MiniTex X's(3),& SuicideTex. Yes I have 6 devices/accounts lol.
IDs:493-422-244,182-009-124,843-121-610,823-857-458,368-178-572,912-897-727,611-468-143,
394-146-861. The Faction I'm in is ( Death To All ) Tag DTA. We finished 205 in Full-Assault Event. Also we Are Recruiting Requirements are Must Have Communication App (Line) & Stats at least 10+ million A&D and be highly active. I'm the lowest in Faction cuz I am available 24/7 and I do all walls & pa-DL. So if any one comes across DTA in WD Your Wall will be useless hahaha.

I guess I missed our Faction ID for recruiting purposes here it is just in case 437-182-408
DTA Rules!!!!!!!!!!

ENG Hulk
04-02-2014, 06:04 PM
Considering the new more powerful cash/valor units were rolled out for the assault event are they permanent in availability or will they be removed and if so by when? Many of us wonder if when we go to units to purchase they may be removed. Thanks guys, any intel?!

Thief
04-03-2014, 05:07 AM
Considering the new more powerful cash/valor units were rolled out for the assault event are they permanent in availability or will they be removed and if so by when? Many of us wonder if when we go to units to purchase they may be removed. Thanks guys, any intel?!

Why would you think that Cash and Valor units will be removed. It took them 2+ years to remove the first set because they were just obsolete and they replaced them with better ones.

Rob TRK
04-03-2014, 05:15 AM
Thief, spot on, and in 12-18 months we will all be asking for these ones to be replaced. With a lot of folks also moaning about how much gold they spent to get obsolete units.... Deja vue....
Buy the best you can while you can. It gives you a hike in stats if you buy the unit best placed to maximise your bonuses. As cash units die check that you still have the number you want every so often....

Richard79
04-03-2014, 01:55 PM
I thought the idea of sending units into battle was so they were removed from you inventory??? Well on....yes you guessed it DROID we do not have that luxury!! We have the amount of stuff to sift throu but now just hundreds of them with a big fat zero next to it, is this going to be corrected?? And be just like the......yes you guessed it....ios platform??

mthurt9145
04-07-2014, 07:44 AM
it took me a minute to figure this event out. really didn't care for it much. dropped my stats more then I liked

Surfing
04-08-2014, 08:42 PM
ATTN Devs:

Thank You for a new Game!

Thank You for answering more questions in this thread and working hard to do more pre-new event communication!

The game was fun. Lots of strategy options.

REQUEST: The scrolling, Scrolling Scrolling, Scrolling, ................my wife is gunna may me quit MW cause it takes twice as much time per weekend to play this event as it does to play the WD. .................... And still Scrolling to locate the intend unit to deploy on EACH deploy. Almost took some of the fun out of the game.

Please add a layer of inventory for this game that is only 30-50 slots wide and allow me preselect units into this game only new layer from my inventory of thousands of units. If I choose that i only want 10 unit slots (each slot may host thousands of the same units) in this deploy ready layer then I would have to scroll through no more than 10 units per deploy ( and the crowd rejoices! Awesome new game!).

Bancodilugano
04-09-2014, 12:04 AM
ATTN Devs:

Thank You for a new Game!

Thank You for answering more questions in this thread and working hard to do more pre-new event communication!

The game was fun. Lots of strategy options.

REQUEST: The scrolling, Scrolling Scrolling, Scrolling, ................my wife is gunna may me quit MW cause it takes twice as much time per weekend to play this event as it does to play the WD. .................... And still Scrolling to locate the intend unit to deploy on EACH deploy. Almost took some of the fun out of the game.

Please add a layer of inventory for this game that is only 30-50 slots wide and allow me preselect units into this game only new layer from my inventory of thousands of units. If I choose that i only want 10 unit slots (each slot may host thousands of the same units) in this deploy ready layer then I would have to scroll through no more than 10 units per deploy ( and the crowd rejoices! Awesome new game!).
I totally agree with you

SPWD
04-09-2014, 11:00 AM
Cj,tardavic please read this,

This is what was happening to me last time.

I tried to get rid of the crappy 1/0,10/10 etc type units that we're not in my army and then the same ones in my army,with a total deploy of say 10/10 or 100/100 I was losing 40000 in stats.

I deployed a few 1000/1000 units to see what happened and I lost 800000, I kept testing it but it didn't matter what I deployed it took thousands sometimes hundreds of thousand for a deploy of maximum 3000 so I stopped deploying.

RezShadow
04-16-2014, 12:15 PM
Does anobody know how control points are calculated? Let's say that my team deployed 10 battle tanks on a certain flag. The opponent 1 battle. Will we get more points if we make another deploy on the flag where we already win?

jsfinken
04-16-2014, 07:03 PM
1) Add a dollar bill or sign, gold bar, valor icon, or other if earned with building and not replaceable to each and every unit. That way I know how it was earned and whether I want to deploy it.
2) as stated lock the units collected if another event I going on at the same time
3) allow us to sort units on based on how they were earned. Cash, valor, gold as an example.
4) Allow us to exclude units with boosts. No one wanted to use these so allow us to exclude them

Just some suggestions that I hope you will consider.

MCAL
04-16-2014, 08:48 PM
Cj,tardavic please read this,

This is what was happening to me last time.

I tried to get rid of the crappy 1/0,10/10 etc type units that we're not in my army and then the same ones in my army,with a total deploy of say 10/10 or 100/100 I was losing 40000 in stats.

I deployed a few 1000/1000 units to see what happened and I lost 800000, I kept testing it but it didn't matter what I deployed it took thousands sometimes hundreds of thousand for a deploy of maximum 3000 so I stopped deploying.

Did you get any screenshots of your deployments and stats fluctuation ???