PDA

View Full Version : Lost Account 10 days now help Gree?

Major Esmoker
03-03-2014, 02:43 PM
My request # is 1407636

I have had a ticket in for about 10 days with no response I have missed all of the war and also the ftlq,

I broke my screen on my samsung galaxy 2 phone so instead of fixing It I bought the new Samsung galaxy note 3 phone which is also android. I have given old player name id and new player id and all info that I could think of Gree please take care of this.

Has anyone had the same situation as me that has a android device?

Tardavic
03-03-2014, 03:31 PM
Passing over to Support!

Flash0810
03-03-2014, 05:17 PM
Passing over to Support!

Tardavic, I have the same issue with an account transfer that support seems to be dragging their heals on. Ticket number 1369528.

Thanks

GE Gregamus
03-03-2014, 08:14 PM
At the beginning of last campaign waiting for event to start, the box event was giving me last events boxes. When i restarted the game to reset this problem. BOOM. Wifi gets greyed out, MW crashes 2 sec in to server connection. Suddenly my battery is dying at an alarmingly rapid rate....etc. FF---> sent in ticket almost 10 days ago finally after 7 get a response requesting more info, itunes receipts, i provided the info manually, order #, invoice, date. Not the time. Cause thats important apparently. They respond back, i oblige, pics of my itunes receipts. Missed whole war. Still waiting. I had 166 mil saved for le buildings, i havent missed one since AMR, missed out on hundreds of thousands in stats, units galore, my faction suffered a little in fltq, epic boss, etc. i am a gold user and really am quite upset. I want my LE buildings, my stats have suffered, and lost 68 mil while down plus all my buildings have been raided and just sitting there. So yes there are others like u languishing, yearning to tap tap tap.

GE Gregamus
03-03-2014, 08:18 PM
gregamus lvl 151 150211039. Ps i did get a new iphone which is why i need my transfer.

Fearsum
03-03-2014, 11:47 PM
I have been waiting 10 days to get my account back
What is taking so long you have all my info

Fearsum
03-04-2014, 12:02 AM
Ticket#1417329 gree you replied to me so I replied to you just like you said with all info but I have nit heard any thing more from you its been 4 days since I replied to you

Tardavic
03-04-2014, 12:53 PM
Passing over to Support!!

kmikulz
03-04-2014, 01:02 PM
add me to the list, I am going on day 12, ticket number #1398021, thanks

Evil Baby
03-04-2014, 01:37 PM
$2000 A MONTH ACCOUNT LOST!!!! 7 DAYS STILL NO RESPONSE!!!
Id- 386 950 197
Please help asap. I've sent 20+tickets still nothing

zzyxx
03-04-2014, 01:42 PM
So where do you open a ticket for this problem? My phone broke and I switched from the droid to iphone. Cant seem to get my account back. ID:593164070.
Any help is appreciated
zzyxx

Tardavic
03-04-2014, 01:54 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to mention that the forum should not be the avenue which to send your ticket, that is for Support to deal with.

We appreciate your concerns and as such we try our best to respond back to let you know that your ticket will be further addressed, hence the reason we pass it over to Support.
So, we just ask for your patience while your ticket is/will be addressed and going forward please let our agents in Support take care of you.

Thanks for your understanding!!

zzyxx
03-04-2014, 01:59 PM
Where is the GREE support page?

Evil Baby
03-05-2014, 02:53 AM
I think the greatest thing about my whole situation is that other members in my faction have sent in support request to help get my account restored and they got responses from a human within hours. I'm going on over a week with multiple tickets sent in and all I get is in the generic bulls hit gree automated response. All the ad mins on here want to do is to tell us that this is not the place to post about this instead of being proactive, get our info and send it to their tech guys to resolve the problem so we can continue to play. I'm so fed up with their lack of support and communication I'm about to say forget it and quit the game
Take my $2000 a month and go buy another sports car or something bc this is ridiculous. Gree you have 24 hrs to restore my account or I'm done!!

hondo6695
03-05-2014, 05:44 AM
Hey guys, just wanted to mention that the forum should not be the avenue which to send your ticket, that is for Support to deal with.

We appreciate your concerns and as such we try our best to respond back to let you know that your ticket will be further addressed, hence the reason we pass it over to Support.
So, we just ask for your patience while your ticket is/will be addressed and going forward please let our agents in Support take care of you.

We would love to wait for support from anyone there, but unfortunately we are being ignored by support. I am on day 16 without access to my account.

Cmdr_Vessery
03-05-2014, 06:59 AM

How about making another section to the forum that is for support? I understand that could be counter productive, but at least allow us players somewhere to post. Because with lost games/or broken phones, we can not send in help tickets from the actual device and then we are forced to try the next best thing.. post here.

I also have a account that was lost during a transfer, and my help ticket was responded to with, "experiencing long than normal wait times" or something like that.. Anyway, I am being patient along with everybody else..

Just a thought to suggest adding another forum section for support. I understand that could open up a whole different can of worms, but this game does require CS.

Thanks for listening.

Cheers

zzyxx
03-06-2014, 06:18 AM
I keep reading all the post of people who are not able to transfer their account to a new device. I never see any post where people are saying "problem resolved, thanks Gree".
I created a ticket (1428978) for my account transfer because my old phone broke and got the automated responed Ive read about so many times on the forum here in the last couple days. Ya, its only been a few days but if I am wasting my time thinking my account will be transfered, I would rather just move on. Any thoughts?

Mjm78mjm
03-06-2014, 07:12 AM
My request # is 1407636

I have had a ticket in for about 10 days with no response I have missed all of the war and also the ftlq,

I broke my screen on my samsung galaxy 2 phone so instead of fixing It I bought the new Samsung galaxy note 3 phone which is also android. I have given old player name id and new player id and all info that I could think of Gree please take care of this.

Has anyone had the same situation as me that has a android device?

Took them 19 days to get mine fixed. Missed out on a war, got kicked out of my faction, missed huge stat gains for an FLTQ. I've asked to be compensated thru gold or money or an upgraded building but no response to that either.

Evil Baby
03-06-2014, 09:15 AM
still no response from gree support or response from an admin on here!

Mayor Mayhem
03-06-2014, 11:48 AM
I "thought" a backup of my account would allow a full recovery but that didn't happen. The camera on my phone died, so I got a new phone (swapped the SIM cards) and upon restoration and setup of my new phone I ended up with a brand new character at level 1. I submitted a help ticket last Friday and four days later the trouble ticket was closed with no action (nor was I notified it was closed). So I've submitted a follow up request for assistance. So I've only been out six days, some of you guys have been hosed a lot longer but talk about annoying!?! I missed the WD event completely (and all the bonuses), 6 days worth of cash and upgrades and I'm missing the current event as well. Luckily my faction know what's up and are supportive, but this is going to get to a point where I'm not going to care anymore...

Evil Baby
03-07-2014, 04:19 AM
I think gree takes their good old sweet ****ing time restoring accounts that way you fall behind other players by missing so many events and want you to use gold to catch up!! What they fail to realize is that active players who use gold daily like me are getting fed up with the wait and losing interest. So good job gree, you lost another one, well actually two bc I'm done with both my accounts.

GTR
03-07-2014, 11:54 AM
Some people working in support are not reading the tickets, and just closing them with no resolution.

I used to run a HelpDesk years ago, and some of my staff would use this tactics to produce better metrics, it worked for a little while, but once uncovered, the dishonesty took them away from a decent pay job.

There seem to be some of this at GREE support. For the amount of revenues you have, better customer service is expected.

I can help you improve the support methodology, processes, and train your people, it would take me 5 days to get it done.

Regards,

BigD61
03-07-2014, 12:20 PM
my device stopped working, and need to transfer my game to my a new device, I have already contacted support but have not got a reply, my request # is 1431841

Tardavic, can you please pass this to the support team, I would really like to join my faction and get back to playing.

Thanks

Carl47a
03-07-2014, 01:16 PM
Some people working in support are not reading the tickets, and just closing them with no resolution.

I used to run a HelpDesk years ago, and some of my staff would use this tactics to produce better metrics, it worked for a little while, but once uncovered, the dishonesty took them away from a decent pay job.

There seem to be some of this at GREE support. For the amount of revenues you have, better customer service is expected.

I can help you improve the support methodology, processes, and train your people, it would take me 5 days to get it done.

Regards,

Same thing with me...request #1428080 just deleted without any action taken to resolve the problem. Not happy at all with this lack of customer service.

Hulk0801
03-07-2014, 03:35 PM
If any of you guys have and android account that was lost just message me and i will help you get it back yourself

gocky
03-07-2014, 07:31 PM
Hi All,

Yes I'm also under the sufferance of a lost MW account also.. I did receive a reponse from support though.. they advised that they would send it to one of their experienced members to assist. I've been waiting since last Tuesday for assistance.

This is all because I simply tried to update to droid version 3.9.10 and was reset and given a lvl 1 account.
Request: 1429198

HELP!

Cheers
Will.

NEDM
03-07-2014, 07:38 PM
I am also waiting to get my account transferred over, my ipod broke and contacting support was my only option. Today is day 8 with no response at all. I also missed the war and whatever is going on right now. I assume my faction has kicked me :/

I don't know if this can speed up the process but my ticket number is #1417240. I have only sent that ticket as I did read that multiple tickets will not help the situation. I sent all of the required information as well, so I was hoping to have my account back by now.

If anyone from No Quarter! reads this, know that I didn't abandon you guys lol. I straight up can't play the game.

Tardavic
03-07-2014, 08:17 PM
Hey guys, all of your tickets have been passed to support. Closing down this thread and thanks for your patience.