PDA

View Full Version : CoNflict of InTerest has two spots left.....we are getting strong.

StampinFools
03-03-2014, 02:41 PM
Only requirement is to be active. We got gold users and donors. Just need active people to help out

Some friends and myself stepped away from a top 250 syndicate to start a new one and are looking for just about anyone as long you can be active. Have two spots open. Currently have 37 mods already and trust me that will jump up quickly. we are on groupme to make it easier to communicate and be well organized for events but not a requirement. Myself and others will be buying gold but not required as well but we won't stop you. We are active and want to grow and win and get better.

If you are interested it's syndicate #417427714

Any questions message me or enter the invite code.

We could use you just need to be active that's all we ask.

Join us now and get in on it. We are getting stronger everyday and should have no problem getting top 750 next battle. We finished top 1100 with only a few of us in the syndicate last battle. Now we have added at least 10 more strong and active players just want to fill up our spots full.

StampinFools
03-03-2014, 04:27 PM
Just finished the epic boss. Only getting stronger as we try and finish this ltq too.