PDA

View Full Version : Wow matchups seemed fair all weekend til...

J V
03-03-2014, 11:08 AM
we had gone undefeated last weekend, and We had a lot of tough match ups this weekend, we lost 4 which Is fine, all were great teams, then on our final match up we get a team with more members and whose avg D is well over 5x ours. I don't get how we can get matched up w a team that has more ppl and way higher stats, of course it was for streak and win prize but I'm sure it's just a coincidence, but with basically every team declaring just before the last hour how do we get paired w a monster, we got paired with this teams minis earlier in the weekend (who were all monster too, well over 15m each) and yet for the most important battle we get their bigs? This is f'd

Agent Orange
03-03-2014, 01:31 PM
Likely that all the easy factions had said 'screw this' by this morning so the only guys left playing were the one's that are very strong.

J V
03-03-2014, 08:27 PM
Your probably right AO and we were only 50 ranks behind them so not totally unfair but they were sooo over powered it was frustrating lol oh well I guess someone has to face those tough factions, just sucks it had to be us for our streak and total wins prize :( Plus I was only 2 attacks away from individual prize too

MaroonMonsoon
03-03-2014, 08:38 PM
We were top 100 and caught #8. But you dont hear us crying like babies.

Big she'd
03-03-2014, 08:50 PM
We were matched against monsters all weekend , lost 70% of battles yet still finished much higher than we have ever done , perseverance paid of we just kept plugging away , if we couldn't hit them we hit their cc , just goes to show you don't have to win to win

I am a cow!
03-03-2014, 10:36 PM
Likely that all the easy factions had said 'screw this' by this morning so the only guys left playing were the one's that are very strong.

correct! lol we fought till the end like most guys

I am a cow!
03-03-2014, 10:37 PM
not one streak team all weekend kinda made my day on saturday to see no streak team then on sunday for sure gree is gonna screw us over nope, on monday gree is gonna screw us over any minute now. War ends "Oh gree didnt screw us over!" lol just my thoughts

steelhead
03-03-2014, 11:41 PM
Match ups seemed fair in general. Sure there were some unfair pairings, but overall it was pretty fair. What was weird though was the last match in my minis faction. We had easy matches all weekend, but our last battle was a monster score. We had to put almost the same amount of points we did for the entire war. Guess both factions were going for a streak.

johnold
03-04-2014, 03:25 AM
I like this new matchup system!
This weekend we have always found factions similar to ours, no matchup with "impossible" factions , making it much more enjoyable and challenging every battle.
Thanks to all this, we managed to climb the rankings even more, exceeding the goal of the place 150!

Mark-1
03-04-2014, 06:22 AM
I thought that streak team were matched more frequently with other streak teams. Not many streak teams were ready for that. They had their war goals ruined.

Leavitt
03-04-2014, 08:31 AM
I feel this weekend's matches were very nice, we faced easy and hard teams. Only drew SUP1 once, but most odd was drawing the same teams twice through the weekend. We haven't had that problem in a few months now. Also not a single streak team was drawn so that was just icing on the cake for myself.

wawoftam
03-05-2014, 06:09 PM
I guess I'm going against the grain here then. Our match-up were awful. We encountered at least 4-5 teams that had 4-6 members (usually same names with a mini or 2). Players above level 10 had enormous stats and very few points from minis. Even if we pushed they pushed further.
Then we'd come across syndicates with 10-12 players and again here there may have been only 1 lower level player to beat.
I think we ended up with 25 losses which for a team usually pushing for 50 wins and 8-9 streak this was quite unusual.

We assume that our 24+ players total strength was being matched by factions totaling 4-12 players. A real tough gig eeking a win out of that.

what up brah!
03-05-2014, 06:29 PM
In Italy my 4 person streak team all under 3 million stats and under level 70 got matched with SUP2… I win

iamnasty
03-05-2014, 06:44 PM
In Italy my 4 person streak team all under 3 million stats and under level 70 got matched with SUP2… I win

what a brah!............moo :D

J V
03-05-2014, 10:09 PM
We were top 100 and caught #8. But you dont hear us crying like babies.
Haha I don't see why people like you have to come on here and be so ignorant, oh yeah it's cause you have nothing better to do that be a di(k