PDA

View Full Version : Ferr's I mean TKO or I mean OSW

Scot
03-03-2014, 10:23 AM
Epic fail... every time. Another expensive third place for you jokers. Enjoy your multi thousand dollar +1 energy regeneration jack wagons :)

Lacosta
03-03-2014, 10:26 AM
you left out second place? they get shafted too. who likes being first losers? most expensive 2nd & 3rd place to date.

Scot
03-03-2014, 10:31 AM
No, sup2 had to defend second so they earned what they needed while roe the jipper spent 40mil wd excess above 4th place hahaha at least last time that team tried this they were a second place team.

Way to lead your squad osw! Shows it does take a little bit of strategy vs just spending to be the top... something you clearly will never know or learn

King little fruit fly
03-03-2014, 10:39 AM
No, sup2 had to defend second so they earned what they needed while roe the jipper spent 40mil wd excess above 4th place hahaha at least last time that team tried this they were a second place team.

Way to lead your squad osw! Shows it does take a little bit of strategy vs just spending to be the top... something you clearly will never know or learn

C'mon, how do you get to the top, spend more than the others, period. This game has no strategy, well, unless you have unlimited regen and other tricks, sorry don't want to use the H word, but you get the idea. :rolleyes:

mreilly
03-03-2014, 10:46 AM

Haha what is this guy crying about? Why you mad bro? Strategy from first to second or third is all the same... spend spend spend.

Lacosta
03-03-2014, 10:49 AM
I never understand that mentality. "Defending 2nd place" what is so special about 2nd place?
Scoring almost as much as sup1 and falling short on #1 status/rewards.I agree with Cosmic trigger when he once
mentioned there is no strategy for the elite ranking teams, just MORE SPENDING.
Spain#1 won the worldcup in 2010...how often did you hear news about the runner up?

buckshot
03-03-2014, 10:54 AM
They are all losers for spending loads of cash on fake gold to win imaginary units

Speakingthetruth
03-03-2014, 10:54 AM

Huh??? Was that seriously your defense to the gentleman above reply? Wow!!! You rode the short bus huh. Well I sure hope you don't speak for S2, not sure they would want you putting them in such a ummmmmm lemme just let you guess the rest.

buckshot
03-03-2014, 11:01 AM
you left out second place? they get shafted too. who likes being first losers? most expensive 2nd & 3rd place to date.

Actually it isn't....well most expensive 3rd place anyways.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?53364-Battle-For-Ireland-Winners

Lacosta
03-03-2014, 11:05 AM
Good observation. Still expensive. :rolleyes:

iamnasty
03-03-2014, 11:14 AM
Epic fail... every time. Another expensive third place for you jokers. Enjoy your multi thousand dollar +1 energy regeneration jack wagons :)

Gene send you ??? Send my regards to him and congrats SUP2 for SUCCESSFULLY DEFENDING 2nd position AGAIN, guess SUP2 will always be nr 2, isn't it the reason for the name, SUP2 ,,,,,just too bad coz the will never be nr1, so near but yet so FAR ,!!, lol.....moo👀

forgetaboutit1
03-03-2014, 11:20 AM
Scot your kidding correct? It’s quiet amazing how people chirp regarding the cost of third and fourth. The argument of the cost defending 1st and 2nd does not fly here. I personally thought its hilarious SUP players will moan and groan on spending when they are pushed. Who made them the rightful owners of the top 2 positions? Now regarding your point of strategy. Someone on the SUP 1 crew fell asleep at the wheel and drove the SUP car drive into the guard rail while OSW mobilized and whacked them. I would have more respect for SUP if they said “we got taken to the wood shed on that one”. The fact of the matter is SUP just spends more to be at that top, declaring hot like they typically do does not constitute a spectacular strategy SUP has put into place. Pure and simple they have more people with deeper pockets or something fishy is going on there. Ask yourself this; as the game seems to be losing players how much longer is the top 20% of SUP going to be able to continue to carry their team? This will be interesting to see what unfolds and makes for some good WD matches in the future.

spoolinq
03-03-2014, 11:20 AM

If you ask me, I think OSW won. They forced SUP1 and 2 to spend so much more.

Speakingthetruth
03-03-2014, 11:22 AM

Ding Ding Ding....winner winner chicken dinner :)

iamnasty
03-03-2014, 11:31 AM

Any theory on OSW ias part of Gree conspiracy to ENCOURAGE SUP to deepen their pocket based on last 2 WD, seems this WD generated double of Gree's revenue comparing the combination of last 2 WD combined??? Lol........moo👀

Speakingthetruth
03-03-2014, 11:37 AM
Any theory on OSW ias part of Gree conspiracy to ENCOURAGE SUP to deepen their pocket based on last 2 WD, seems this WD generated double of Gree's revenue comparing the combination of last 2 WD combined??? Lol........moo��

Looks like the mad russian and speed dump feel for it hook, line, and sinker :)))) Suckas

THING
03-03-2014, 01:16 PM

You all love trash talking those who spent insane cash for second or third. Why? Maybe because you'd like to divert the attention away from YOU for spending even more for first. You guys are the chumps too.

Or is it you're trying to divert something else? Like maybe how OSW waxed that arse. They beat GSF 3 times, beat SUP 1 once, not too mention how they killed your streaks.

OSW went out and did what they wanted to do. They made you spend more and they killed your streaks.

Have a nice day!

Ferr
03-03-2014, 02:27 PM
Understandable cynism. Are you aware that a good portion of it has not been spend at all? The true jokers to which your comments stick are myself and a few others. This was the past though. Today, there are more players that laugh about cynical remarks then guys who could feel hurt or trolled. In fact they feel uplifted if others truly believe that so much spending has ocurred again. Hence it is to you I must say that you observation is an epic failure. Pls do not take this personally as you merely state the opinion of many

THING
03-03-2014, 04:25 PM
Ferr you are a true gentlemen and a scholar.

Understandable cynism. Are you aware that a good portion of it has not been spend at all? The true jokers to which your comments stick are myself and a few others. This was the past though. Today, there are more players that laugh about cynical remarks then guys who could feel hurt or trolled. In fact they feel uplifted if others truly believe that so much spending has ocurred again. Hence it is to you I must say that you observation is an epic failure. Pls do not take this personally as you merely state the opinion of many

Crazy Ivan
03-03-2014, 10:35 PM
Interesting.. Anything negative on sup gets deleted immediately but on the contrary am not surprised this vitriol remains up. That said, I think you are confusing OSW's intent.

How was your wake up call Saturday morning? Unpleasant I'm sure. Expect more, we are just getting started.

That said, important questions remain unanswered.

Rough Neck
03-03-2014, 10:40 PM
Interesting.. Anything negative on sup gets deleted immediately but on the contrary am not surprised this vitriol remains up. That said, I think you are confusing OSW's intent.

How was your wake up call Saturday morning? Unpleasant I'm sure. Expect more, we are just getting started.

That said, important questions remain unanswered.

Exactly, SUP = Super Ugly Person

I am a cow!
03-03-2014, 10:58 PM
why the hate? let them spend its their cash and their life stop telling em how to live it...

who am I
03-04-2014, 02:28 AM
Yes sup1 came first, sup2 came in second. Job well done to the guy parked in the camper. Only thing you do not realise is that you bought about 220-250 vaults more to get a fake prize that's not just a few thousand dollars ;) anyhow enjoy your digital rewards and I hope u have enough money for gas in your camper this month.

Zineye12
03-04-2014, 02:35 AM
Can someone please explain why SUP2 is effectively as stronger unit if you look at the defence stats but have to follow SUP1 round like their pet dog??

I am sure the mighty SUP controller would not allow a battle between the 2 factions because the outcome would not be the expected one.

The claims of OSW paying for an expensive third place is unjustified, from what I read on forums I think OSW played a clever game and hammered SUP at their weakest and made a statement to SUP that they are a force to be reckoned with. However SUP may want to brush this under the carpet, they put up 76m to make sure of 1st so who are the real losers here.

Tealeaf
03-04-2014, 04:08 AM
Sadly, the only winners are Gree, who are laughing while the top 3 spend absurd amounts. Over the next few months we will read many Sup and other Top 10 faction players moaning about the money they've spent

THING
03-04-2014, 04:50 AM
Yes sup1 came first, sup2 came in second. Job well done to the guy parked in the camper. Only thing you do not realise is that you bought about 220-250 vaults more to get a fake prize that's not just a few thousand dollars ;) anyhow enjoy your digital rewards and I hope u have enough money for gas in your camper this month.

What mw icon has a camper? Don't tell me the dude with a camper has a Prius too. Hahahaha

who am I
03-04-2014, 06:11 AM
What mw icon has a camper? Don't tell me the dude with a camper has a Prius too. Hahahaha

I hear the prius was sold to make first place this war and to pay those people that were hired in to tap.

gem83
03-04-2014, 06:15 AM
Why do you all care about who spends what, grow up, I spend some cash on this game cause I enjoy it, you lot obviously don't so who cares, I'm fortunate enough to be able to waste money on this an not care an I'm sure it's the same for those guys, find somthing better to moan about

who am I
03-04-2014, 06:30 AM
Why do you all care about who spends what, grow up, I spend some cash on this game cause I enjoy it, you lot obviously don't so who cares, I'm fortunate enough to be able to waste money on this an not care an I'm sure it's the same for those guys, find somthing better to moan about

U clearly have no idea...anyhow all the best to you. Enjoy spending, I've never complained about spending, I just don't see why a faction buys 250vaults too many, sorry why two factions use 250 vaults extra(per faction). Could put better use to those vaults.

Skelewu
03-04-2014, 12:04 PM
Ferr you are a true gentlemen and a scholar.

Sucking up to Ferr. You are pathetic. Yes money was spent for the top 3 position in excess of what the fans anticipated but the loser at the end of the day is OSW which I suspect you are in. You dont see Sup 1 or 2 coming to forum making noise about wins or loses after all TKO got beat by Sup 2. Did u see a post showing the scores in lobby? No. Its shows even though they have money to burn, they are more mature to get themselves in a kiddie fight with TKo. SUP1 and GSF took tko for granted as a result they lost. You could have challenged SUP1 again to another battle to see if you could beat them again but you didnt have the courage to it. If you had fought them and beat them again, you would have earned my respect. But to brag about one victory after tko has being pounded like no tomorrow in previous wars shows your level of mentality.

Just a thought.

Crazy Ivan
03-04-2014, 01:57 PM
You are missing the point. This was nicking an artery, more to come and perhaps the reason you haven't seen their posts is the threads they respond to get magically deleted as soon as some sup truth telling gets posted..

Sucking up to Ferr. You are pathetic. Yes money was spent for the top 3 position in excess of what the fans anticipated but the loser at the end of the day is OSW which I suspect you are in. You dont see Sup 1 or 2 coming to forum *****ing about wins or loses after all TKO got beat by Sup 2. Did u see a post showing the scores in lobby? No. Its shows even though they have money to burn, they are more mature to get themselves in a kiddie fight with TKo. SUP1 and GSF took tko for granted as a result they lost. You could have challenged SUP1 again to another battle to see if you could beat them again but you didnt have the courage to it. If you had fought them and beat them again, you would have earned my respect. But to brag about one victory after tko has being pounded like no tomorrow in previous wars shows your level of mentality.

Just a thought.

808Heisenburn
03-04-2014, 02:36 PM
LOL-
I don't think that a lot (90%) of the guys at the top spend quite as much gold per WD as those in the middle or the bottom would be led to believe.... (Even though most are higher level and receive less points per hit). Meaning that 10% of you suckers still do lol.

They (90%) may have spent a ton of gold in the past or have spent a lot of paypal $$ (on what??) to get where they are but they probably get a pretty good return on whatever "investment" they have put into the game.

Some still hold on to a sense of honor and spend for every WD point earned.... maybe that helps them feel better..... If you are one of them, then good for you. I applaud your tenacity in the face of knowing that you could have much more affordable rates of return. As a side note- I have some really crappy stuff for sale on EBAY that I would appreciate you buying at an appreciated price.

I used to spend real cash and get decent points... then I became a free player and got really good points.... It's all in who you know right DG?

Burning is Learning

808BURN

Ferr
03-04-2014, 03:11 PM
Sucking up to Ferr. You are pathetic. Yes money was spent for the top 3 position in excess of what the fans anticipated but the loser at the end of the day is OSW which I suspect you are in. You dont see Sup 1 or 2 coming to forum *****ing about wins or loses after all TKO got beat by Sup 2. Did u see a post showing the scores in lobby? No. Its shows even though they have money to burn, they are more mature to get themselves in a kiddie fight with TKo. SUP1 and GSF took tko for granted as a result they lost. You could have challenged SUP1 again to another battle to see if you could beat them again but you didnt have the courage to it. If you had fought them and beat them again, you would have earned my respect. But to brag about one victory after tko has being pounded like no tomorrow in previous wars shows your level of mentality.

Just a thought.

You must have interpreted something which is not there. In game I have not much to show. On this furum I am not allowed to show anything. Hence, what remains are some words i utter in various ways but with an easy to understand undertone until one day that is shut off as well, which day draws nearer every day. Perhaps just a thought to ponder on? If you do that, you would make my day sir.
Yours,

Chuck Finley
03-04-2014, 04:30 PM
Think about it. The 60 that don't make/go to S1 still beat everyone else. That is pretty impressive.

Generik79
03-04-2014, 04:30 PM
Pfft, post it up!!

"J," I didn't know you were posting under accounts other than "speakingthetruth" nowadays ;-) .... moo

iamnasty
03-04-2014, 05:31 PM
Jason, I didn't know you were posting under accounts other than "speakingthetruth" nowadays ;-) .... moo

Hey buddy, speaking the truth, be original, find your own wording, otherwise my buddy Cow will be mooing in your base........moo👀

TheDanimal
03-04-2014, 06:09 PM
*grabs lawn chair & popcorn*

808Heisenburn
03-04-2014, 06:34 PM
Jason, I didn't know you were posting under accounts other than "speakingthetruth" nowadays ;-) .... moo

Generdik...........Since when is it cool to post up someone's actual name?

Come on CJ you banned me (one of the many times) simply for saying "His name is Robert Paulsen" which is clearly a Fight Club reference....... Maybe Fight Club not so popular in Australia ??

If you are trying to be funny at least give him the courtesy of calling him "J" or something.....

Generik79
03-04-2014, 08:19 PM
Hey buddy, speaking the truth, be original, find your own wording, otherwise my buddy Cow will be mooing in your base........moo

Moo cow don't bother me for I belong to somebody

You react quick. You must have a google alert set for net moos

Generik79
03-04-2014, 08:22 PM
Generdik...........Since when is it cool to post up someone's actual name?

Who says that is someone's actual name? Is that what you are saying? I'm sure there's someone named "J". I remember when CJ and a forum member went back in forth discussing their names as Chris...so I guess they aren't Jason....Don't know what you mean I guess.

TheDanimal
03-04-2014, 08:46 PM
I like turtles

iamnasty
03-04-2014, 08:51 PM

Hello Generik79y, I see you're one of our fans. Anyone can MOO in the forum, though expect to host a party at your place for the real COWs. We assume it's an invitation and are asking to see what the COW lifestyle is like firsthand........moo👀

03-04-2014, 08:55 PM
Ireland was more expensive

Generik79
03-04-2014, 08:56 PM
Hello Generik79y, I see you're one of our fans. Anyone can MOO in the forum, though expect to host a party at your place for the real COWs. We assume it's an invitation and are asking to see what the COW lifestyle is like firsthand........moo👀

I've just expanded base to all 4 corners and planted the pasture for you to come graze.

808Heisenburn
03-04-2014, 09:03 PM
Who says that is someone's actual name? Is that what you are saying? I'm sure there's someone named "J". I remember when CJ and a forum member went back in forth discussing their names as Chris...so I guess they aren't Jason....Don't know what you mean I guess.

That's your best BS? Holy crap.... Best not lie to the boss..... iGAF what they guy or girls name is.
But in this game if you spend enough it won't matter right? And the ban for using a name is typically only a week anyway....

iamnasty
03-04-2014, 09:11 PM
I've just expanded base to all 4 corners and planted the pasture for you to come graze.

moooooo

10char

"J," I didn't know you were posting under accounts other than "speakingthetruth" nowadays ;-) .... moo

I'm not sure I understand the issue. Sure, it's kind of shady that he's acting like he's a COW, but the Moos aren't trademarked, are they?

P/S : This thread will be shutdown/closed immediately, nothing to do nor related to SUP, but to protect the interest of COW and MOOing.......moo��

Generik79
03-04-2014, 09:14 PM
I'm not sure I understand the issue. Sure, it's kind of shady that he's acting like he's a COW, but the Moos aren't trademarked, are they?

P/S : This thread will be shutdown/closed immediately, nothing to do nor related to SUP, but to protect the interest of COW and MOOing.......moo��

And a better reason was there never to be found...

2MblaZ
03-04-2014, 09:18 PM
They are all losers for spending loads of cash on fake gold to win imaginary units

Wisest statement in this whole thread...

iamnasty
03-04-2014, 09:19 PM
And a better reason was there never to be found...

Nothing to do nor related to SUP, but MOD needed to delete this thread as this thread is damaging COW reputation and image causing COW to be upset and full of S H I T......moo��

I am a cow!
03-04-2014, 10:38 PM

yum yum! lol moo moo

THING
03-04-2014, 11:33 PM
Sucking up to Ferr. You are pathetic. Yes money was spent for the top 3 position in excess of what the fans anticipated but the loser at the end of the day is OSW which I suspect you are in. You dont see Sup 1 or 2 coming to forum making noise about wins or loses after all TKO got beat by Sup 2. Did u see a post showing the scores in lobby? No. Its shows even though they have money to burn, they are more mature to get themselves in a kiddie fight with TKo. SUP1 and GSF took tko for granted as a result they lost. You could have challenged SUP1 again to another battle to see if you could beat them again but you didnt have the courage to it. If you had fought them and beat them again, you would have earned my respect. But to brag about one victory after tko has being pounded like no tomorrow in previous wars shows your level of mentality.

Just a thought.

Listen here gigglesticks, your whole reply is pathetic. You say the loser was OSW, I say the biggest loser is SUP 1 & you'd be a fool if you think otherwise. I wasn't with OSW but I will be soon enough.

Apparently you haven't been around for while to see your SUP 1 head spokesman come here and boast about his internet heroism. But what I don't see is the same SUP 1 spokesman come here after he and his band of FAKE FIGHTERS got their arses handed to them.

Please you talk about OSW not having the courage to challenge them but do you forget about the dude who SUP sent to TKO who dropped to 20 allies and called himself SUP Rules? Dirty tactic which was used to ensure SUP 1 wins. No my friend, you are wrong. SUP is the one who doesn't have courage to face TKO.

If TKO or OSW are not going to brag about this upset then I will. Oh Yeaaaa I'm going to brag about it because no one seen it coming.
You mention respect, let me tell you something, no one needs your respect. You can take your respect and shove it.

who am I
03-05-2014, 02:15 AM
Listen here gigglesticks, your whole reply is pathetic. You say the loser was OSW, I say the biggest loser is SUP 1 & you'd be a fool if you think otherwise. I wasn't with OSW but I will be soon enough.

Apparently you haven't been around for while to see your SUP 1 head spokesman come here and boast about his internet heroism. But what I don't see is the same SUP 1 spokesman come here after he and his band of FAKE FIGHTERS got their arses handed to them.

Please you talk about OSW not having the courage to challenge them but do you forget about the dude who SUP sent to TKO who dropped to 20 allies and called himself SUP Rules? Dirty tactic which was used to ensure SUP 1 wins. No my friend, you are wrong. SUP is the one who doesn't have courage to face TKO.

If TKO or OSW are not going to brag about this upset then I will. Oh Yeaaaa I'm going to brag about it because no one seen it coming.
You mention respect, let me tell you something, no one needs your respect. You can take your respect and shove it.

Preach it brother! NaCl tells you like it is.

iamnasty
03-05-2014, 03:25 AM
Preach it brother! NaCl tells you like it is.

NaCl = Sodium Chloride = common salt ????........moo��

fofito30
03-05-2014, 04:25 AM

Nice you bragging about it, you earned the right to brag after beating the feared SUP1. That means SUP2 has bragging rights that they beat OSW on the second battle of the weekend and that OSW since that moment evaded S2 the rest of the weekend.

THING
03-05-2014, 05:20 AM
Nice you bragging about it, you earned the right to brag after beating the feared SUP1. That means SUP2 has bragging rights that they beat OSW on the second battle of the weekend and that OSW since that moment evaded S2 the rest of the weekend.

Congratulations to SUP 2. I agree they can brag too. But this here is not about SUP 2 it's about the head of the snake. But if you want to bring up evading then lets bring up how both SUP 1 & 2 are evading each other too. Not to forget SUP 3 & the other team GSF who's not allowed to eat at the SUP table too.

Aren't these 4 always trying to evade each other?
Aren't these 4 targeting OSW?
Didnt OSW beat at least 3 of them?

forgetaboutit1
03-05-2014, 07:51 AM
Congratulations to SUP 2. I agree they can brag too. But this here is not about SUP 2 it's about the head of the snake. But if you want to bring up evading then lets bring up how both SUP 1 & 2 are evading each other too. Not to forget SUP 3 & the other team GSF who's not allowed to eat at the SUP table too.

Those are very good questions and I would challenge someone for an answer. Why doesn't GSF fight SUP 1 or SUP 2? They say they’re not in an alliance but they avoid them every war, and spare me the talk of your fight against them two wars ago (if I am correct) that was a planned match up. Why will SUP 1 and SUP 2 not challenge each other? Is SUP 2 that submissive that they are not allowed to get an opportunity to fight for 1st?

All very interesting

King little fruit fly
03-05-2014, 08:00 AM
Those are very good questions and I would challenge someone for an answer. Why doesn't GSF fight SUP 1 or SUP 2? They say they’re not in an alliance but they avoid them every war, and spare me the talk of your fight against them two wars ago (if I am correct) that was a planned match up. Why will SUP 1 and SUP 2 not challenge each other? Is SUP 2 that submissive that they are not allowed to get an opportunity to fight for 1st?

All very interesting

Well, simple, the difference is old money and new money here. :rolleyes:;)

Generik79
03-05-2014, 08:05 AM
Every faction tries to avoid S1, S2, GSF and now OSW...if you don't, you are a glutton. It doesn't say much at all. Those factions have targets in every other clan and more gold than is sensible. It's just how it is.

Zineye12
03-05-2014, 08:16 AM
They won't allow SUP1 to fight SUP2 cos SUP2 are effectively a stronger unit and SUP1 wont like the results. But still they settle for second place like they always do, as that is the ringmasters desire. Pathetic. Grow a set SUP2 and show SUP1 what you are made of!

forgetaboutit1
03-05-2014, 08:39 AM
They won't allow SUP1 to fight SUP2 cos SUP2 are effectively a stronger unit and SUP1 wont like the results. But still they settle for second place like they always do, as that is the ringmasters desire. Pathetic. Grow a set SUP2 and show SUP1 what you are made of!

Never gonna happen (SUP 2 growing a sack)...... because

Lapdog:
1. a pet dog small and docile enough to be cuddled in the lap
2. informal a person who attaches himself to someone in admiration or infatuation

King little fruit fly
03-05-2014, 08:43 AM

Lapdog:
2. informal a person who attaches himself to someone in admiration or infatuation

haha, good one, bro.;)

Speed ump
03-05-2014, 09:47 AM
Sicily birds. Your poor attempts at enticement are on par with a third grader. Why would I have any interest in fighting myself, or my friends. I play multiple games in each of the sup factions. You know the reality, sup1 and sup2 members swap places back and forth each event. We are all the same team, just too many of us to fit in one faction. No, we enjoy the fun a whacking moles( penguins) I did enjoy that battle in sp2 and was laughing away while attacking with my little dummy game. What happened to you guys the rest of the event? You obviously went into hiding after that and had no intention of facing either of us in prime time. Yes, you hit our small night crew with a fully loaded team. Not going to cry about that, we all have known all along that was possible, but to date no one had ever attempted it. Don't expect to have a repeat performance though. I was impressed with the numbers our crew did with the limited help we had at that time. Before you get to worked up over that, remember to look at the final numbers. And we still got all the streaks. Let's look back at history also.how many losses did we give osw? 3 plus 3 plus those the fine people in gsf handed you. What about the event before that? Oh yeah, ditto, and the one before that? Well I think we all get the idea. Lets all face one reality. If you take the time to look at who is even bothering to respond to all your posts, it's mostly your own people, with a couple of ours. Do you really think anyone else gives two cents. Try facing the truth from time to time. You know your place, as do we. All this rah rah is for yourselves. If that's what it takes to make you feel good about getting the same results, over and over, more power to you. I gues you have to do something to convince your guys what a fantastic job you're doing. How many times have you gotten all the prizes? ( it's a trick question, the answer is zero)I guess that's ok, not like you have had much choice about it.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
03-05-2014, 09:54 AM
Bunch of dramatic little girls....

Speed ump
03-05-2014, 09:58 AM
I can put my tutu and tiara on if you'd like

Zineye12
03-05-2014, 10:36 AM
Spare us the we are the mighty SUP, what a sad life you must lead.

Everyone likes an underdog and thats why 90% of the MW community wanted OSW to win. If OSW were top all the time they would want SUP to win.

This air of we are better than you is tedious. The game dynamics are designed so it seems to help the SUP get stronger and make the game so one sided its laughable. When someone beats you just accept it, it doesnt happen often but reading through the forums your team and GSF cry hacker. How pathetic! this is a game, can it not be played like one.

I am not a member of OSW and play in a top 250 faction, far away from all these handbags but if you ask the community most will want OSW or someone else to topple SUP as it will be good for the game.

Genen
03-05-2014, 12:43 PM
Spare us the we are the mighty SUP, what a sad life you must lead.

Everyone likes an underdog and thats why 90% of the MW community wanted OSW to win. If OSW were top all the time they would want SUP to win.

This air of we are better than you is tedious. The game dynamics are designed so it seems to help the SUP get stronger and make the game so one sided its laughable. When someone beats you just accept it, it doesnt happen often but reading through the forums your team and GSF cry hacker. How pathetic! this is a game, can it not be played like one.

I am not a member of OSW and play in a top 250 faction, far away from all these handbags but if you ask the community most will want OSW or someone else to topple SUP as it will be good for the game.
Good luck. I was eager to learn that you are osw fan.

Speed ump
03-05-2014, 02:25 PM
Ziney, you need to learn a little simple math. Go back and see who is doing most of the posting, bragging, and crying. I never mentioned a word about hacking, though the truth either way is generally known by anyone without ties to either of us. I have not yet heard one reasonable reason why sup being first hurts the game in any way. It seems like a lot of people feel like they deserve a legit chance at being at the top. Why? If you can't muster the resources needed for that, why is it that you feel you're owed something. It's like grading on the curve. Yes, let's just keep removing teams from competition until your team is at the top. That's ok, isn't it? Learn how to have fun at your own level, why would you even care two cents about what the top teams are doing. I have good friends in teams around the 250- 450 range. I think they will tell you that I don't think I'm any better than they are. I do play some events with them when I have time, and greatly enjoy doing so, and the company. The game is about the people and the competition, AT MY LEVEL. My smaller games cannot hope to compete at the level that. My bigger ones do. I have just as much fun. Quit showing your jealousy, get over yourselves.ill play my bigger games to beat all comers, and I'll play my smaller ones to be the best they can be, for what they are. Osw, under any of it's previous names, cannot, nor ever will achieve a spot at the top of the podium. It would not matter if it was a team that is currently a top250 team, who managed to work their way up. This is what sup is built to do and has been for over two years. We have had our haters for that reason for this whole time. I rather enjoy it, and find it mildly amusing, how easy it seems to be to affect the weaker minded players in the game. I look at it as a social experiment. I watch, observe, I add in components to see what affects they have, and for my own amusement. Yes, we have controlled this thing in ways for our own enetertainment. You guys should really be used to it by now. It's not going to change, so probably best to just deal with it. It's just a game guys. The whole thing.lol

THING
03-05-2014, 02:51 PM
If we all got used to SUP always being number 1 then no one would be left to battle during wd. Is that what you really want?
Maybe if it was only SUP left then we'll finally see SUP vs SUP.

I C STUFF
03-05-2014, 03:02 PM
Winning can often be deceiving. Don't be deluded, what you see, might not be what you're seeing.

Crazy Ivan
03-05-2014, 04:00 PM
Yes Stephanie, "manipulating the game" is an apt description. I guess the "manipulators" were not online for your run in with the iceberg. The truth will come out. All in good time.

Ferr
03-05-2014, 04:40 PM
Ziney, you need to learn a little simple math. Go back and see who is doing most of the posting, bragging, and crying. I never mentioned a word about hacking, though the truth either way is generally known by anyone without ties to either of us. I have not yet heard one reasonable reason why sup being first hurts the game in any way. It seems like a lot of people feel like they deserve a legit chance at being at the top. Why? If you can't muster the resources needed for that, why is it that you feel you're owed something. It's like grading on the curve. Yes, let's just keep removing teams from competition until your team is at the top. That's ok, isn't it? Learn how to have fun at your own level, why would you even care two cents about what the top teams are doing. I have good friends in teams around the 250- 450 range. I think they will tell you that I don't think I'm any better than they are. I do play some events with them when I have time, and greatly enjoy doing so, and the company. The game is about the people and the competition, AT MY LEVEL. My smaller games cannot hope to compete at the level that. My bigger ones do. I have just as much fun. Quit showing your jealousy, get over yourselves.ill play my bigger games to beat all comers, and I'll play my smaller ones to be the best they can be, for what they are. Osw, under any of it's previous names, cannot, nor ever will achieve a spot at the top of the podium. It would not matter if it was a team that is currently a top250 team, who managed to work their way up. This is what sup is built to do and has been for over two years. We have had our haters for that reason for this whole time. I rather enjoy it, and find it mildly amusing, how easy it seems to be to affect the weaker minded players in the game. I look at it as a social experiment. I watch, observe, I add in components to see what affects they have, and for my own amusement. Yes, we have controlled this thing in ways for our own enetertainment. You guys should really be used to it by now. It's not going to change, so probably best to just deal with it. It's just a game guys. The whole thing.lol

mr speed, I see you are still adressing the weaker minded players as you call them. It is interesting indeed how you think that you manipulate them as were you conducting a social experiment for sup's own private amusement and entertainment.
When I read such words I always try to imagine what kind of person is typing this. In vain of course as I lack any kind of relevant education to pry into your mind. Lets keep it with dark supremacy versus the rest of the mw community? A bit stale I guess. Anyways, Such power, virtual or not, must be addictive to the bones and no doubt in RL you must have spill overs from this game and start to radiate supremacy as well.
Yours

Tealeaf
03-05-2014, 05:09 PM
Basically, both teams ***** at each other like little girls, while Gree mops up all their cash

iamnasty
03-05-2014, 05:38 PM

Gene send you ??? Needed more popcorn..............moo :D

iamnasty
03-05-2014, 05:40 PM

Gene eats alone ??? .....moo :D

Speed ump
03-05-2014, 05:44 PM
Oh come on PJ and friends. Lets not play that nonsense again. You always promise us the "truth" ( as you see it, and you've been shoving that down everyone's throats for how long now) will come out in time. It the same bs you've been saying for over two years now. The problem is you never follow through. You've been challenged on that many times, nothing , nada, zip. PJ, you pulled thing out of dark damp places when you were in pun, sup ( your sources) yet nothing concrete, ever. Sure you fabricated many things. Let me explain it in terms you Might understand. Now, let's just suppose that you have been in the legal profession, I know, let's just pretend for a moment that you had. You have to show facts that will stand up to cross examination. A real legal professional might give you some pointers on what would qualify as evidence. Make sure you may have taken any prescribed meds first, as delusions don't count, no matter how real they may seem. Yes ferr. I do enjoy toying and playing with this particular group. They make it so easy, I just can't help myself, and it's great fun to boot. Call me evil, call me sinister, call me dark. I've rather enjoyed the bad boy image since the first days of pun. Since people want to believe, Im Happy to help them. Just think how boring and mundane this game would have been without all that the last two years.

iamnasty
03-05-2014, 05:45 PM

All very interesting

Don't see anything and nothing sinister ere, SUP1 arrangement is absolutely rite, SUP1 will always be nr 1, SUP2 is just the left over, polishing SUP1's shoe and GSF, hahahaha, just a bunch of chicken...L 1 C K 1 N G whatever leftover of the leftover, .......moo :D

italo512
03-05-2014, 05:47 PM
I like turtleshaha, I still say that all the time!!

iamnasty
03-05-2014, 05:48 PM
Well, simple, the difference is old money and new money here. :rolleyes:;)

so what is the difference(s) between the old 100 Benjy and the new 100 Obama ???...moo :D

iamnasty
03-05-2014, 05:53 PM

Hey buddy, that's not the way to describe the always and THE only nr1 faction, SUP1, did Gene send you !!!! you've just upset SUP1, did you ???...moo :D

I see you're one of our fans, though expect to host a party at your place for the real pirates. We assume it's an invitation and are asking to see what the pirate lifestyle is like firsthand.

iamnasty
03-05-2014, 05:55 PM

Lapdog:

oh man, you've just upset my buddy, brotherly Gene.....and he's BARKING none stop !!!!...........moo :D

iamnasty
03-05-2014, 06:07 PM
Sicily birds. Your poor attempts at enticement are on par with a third grader. Why would I have any interest in fighting myself, or my friends. I play multiple games in each of the sup factions. You know the reality, sup1 and sup2 members swap places back and forth each event. We are all the same team, just too many of us to fit in one faction. No, we enjoy the fun a whacking moles( penguins) I did enjoy that battle in sp2 and was laughing away while attacking with my little dummy game. What happened to you guys the rest of the event? You obviously went into hiding after that and had no intention of facing either of us in prime time. Yes, you hit our small night crew with a fully loaded team. Not going to cry about that, we all have known all along that was possible, but to date no one had ever attempted it. Don't expect to have a repeat performance though. I was impressed with the numbers our crew did with the limited help we had at that time. Before you get to worked up over that, remember to look at the final numbers. And we still got all the streaks. Let's look back at history also.how many losses did we give osw? 3 plus 3 plus those the fine people in gsf handed you. What about the event before that? Oh yeah, ditto, and the one before that? Well I think we all get the idea. Lets all face one reality. If you take the time to look at who is even bothering to respond to all your posts, it's mostly your own people, with a couple of ours. Do you really think anyone else gives two cents. Try facing the truth from time to time. You know your place, as do we. All this rah rah is for yourselves. If that's what it takes to make you feel good about getting the same results, over and over, more power to you. I gues you have to do something to convince your guys what a fantastic job you're doing. How many times have you gotten all the prizes? ( it's a trick question, the answer is zero)I guess that's ok, not like you have had much choice about it.

TLTR......................needed more popcorn.....moo :D

iamnasty
03-05-2014, 06:09 PM
Oh come on PJ and friends. Lets not play that nonsense again. You always promise us the "truth" ( as you see it, and you've been shoving that down everyone's throats for how long now) will come out in time. It the same bs you've been saying for over two years now. The problem is you never follow through. You've been challenged on that many times, nothing , nada, zip. PJ, you pulled thing out of dark damp places when you were in pun, sup ( your sources) yet nothing concrete, ever. Sure you fabricated many things. Let me explain it in terms you Might understand. Now, let's just suppose that you have been in the legal profession, I know, let's just pretend for a moment that you had. You have to show facts that will stand up to cross examination. A real legal professional might give you some pointers on what would qualify as evidence. Make sure you may have taken any prescribed meds first, as delusions don't count, no matter how real they may seem. Yes ferr. I do enjoy toying and playing with this particular group. They make it so easy, I just can't help myself, and it's great fun to boot. Call me evil, call me sinister, call me dark. I've rather enjoyed the bad boy image since the first days of pun. Since people want to believe, Im Happy to help them. Just think how boring and mundane this game would have been without all that the last two years.

What, Where or Who is PJ.........................needed to get back to my RV for more popcorn.............moo :D

03-05-2014, 06:10 PM
My question is realy how did gsf become your center of attention ? We tried to avoid tko as well as sup they just didn't honor what we were trying to do and sup did. Tko made it personal against us and we fought back and won . So tko merged with pos and became osw tried to beat us and lost. So they merged tko pos and cag and guess what they won. Good job guys at least u don't give up.

iamnasty
03-05-2014, 06:12 PM
I can put my tutu and tiara on if you'd like

they'll be extremely impressed with your PINKY G-string !!!..... moo :D

iamnasty
03-05-2014, 06:14 PM
Good luck. I was eager to learn that you are osw fan.

Brother Gene, did anyone UPSET you ??? should we report him/her/they and have he/she/they banned !!!..... moo :D

Speed ump
03-05-2014, 06:24 PM
Hey lam, nice to see you back in action again. 09, that's only the most recent history. Remember the dogs( their first victims) vff, and how many others. They're always looking for that next lifeline. They got a short reprieve when they worked with sup, but alas, too many deceptions, and we realized it wasn't going to work. The funny thing is it was their own actions that allowed us to see who was really willing to work with others openly and honestly. For that I do give them thanks.

iamnasty
03-05-2014, 06:38 PM
Hey lam, nice to see you back in action again. 09, that's only the most recent history. Remember the dogs( their first victims) vff, and how many others. They're always looking for that next lifeline. They got a short reprieve when they worked with sup, but alas, too many deceptions, and we realized it wasn't going to work. The funny thing is it was their own actions that allowed us to see who was really willing to work with others openly and honestly. For that I do give them thanks.

Speed, great, yep the choice is theirs, good dog should listen and obey their MASTER.............gotta go back to my RV for more popcorn, brb.............moo :D

p/s- what type of dog food you fed them ???

Crazy Ivan
03-05-2014, 10:12 PM
Last I checked, lots of "truth" is being posted outside this forum. Not hard to find, still some links here to a company that recently went public that rhymes with bitter. I found it contained a lot of disturbing material (closest thing to "truth" I have seen) and sounds like more is coming. Magically every time it gets posted here it gets deleted real time. If you want to answer the allegations, I (and lots of others) are all ears as they say. Would you like to go through the bill of particulars? My guess is we just get radio silence from you and your whitewashed leadership, or a snarky comment or two and at best an attempted diversion of attention from the issues raised, the thread once again gets deleted and anyone raising any legitimate questions gets banned. That seems to be the protocol.

Crazy Ivan
03-05-2014, 10:46 PM
I wouldn't call leaking out TKO declare times to sup so sup could ambush them "honorable" ray. I have found that they are some or the more trustworthy people in the game and if you treat them with honor, you will get the same back. Speaking of your "honorable" sup friends, didn't you find it odd that somehow with 3min matching times you ran into OSW with full teams on? Perhaps you were looking for dishonor in the wrong spot?

My question is realy how did gsf become your center of attention ? We tried to avoid tko as well as sup they just didn't honor what we were trying to do and sup did. Tko made it personal against us and we fought back and won . So tko merged with pos and became osw tried to beat us and lost. So they merged tko pos and cag and guess what they won. Good job guys at least u don't give up.

iamnasty
03-05-2014, 10:56 PM
I wouldn't call leaking out TKO declare times to sup so sup could ambush them "honorable" ray. I have found that they are some or the more trustworthy people in the game and if you treat them with honor, you will get the same back. Speaking of your "honorable" sup friends, didn't you find it odd that somehow with 3min matching times you ran into OSW with full teams on? Perhaps you were looking for dishonor in the wrong spot?

well said, sounds honorable.............moo :D

I am a cow!
03-05-2014, 10:59 PM

CAG can go suck sh!t hate those arrogant sh!ts

iamnasty
03-05-2014, 11:02 PM
CAG can go suck sh!t hate those arrogant sh!ts

who is CAG, the fake McCoys ???..............moo :D

P/s- you have forgotten your trademark..........moo :D

I am a cow!
03-05-2014, 11:06 PM
who is CAG, the fake McCoys ???..............moo :D

P/s- you have forgotten your trademark..........moo :D

yep :D fricking A-holes.............moo :D

Speed ump
03-05-2014, 11:12 PM
Crazy, I see this account of yours was created days ago. Now what would you know about anything having been here but for a few days, unless maybe you have been here longer. Why would that be. Don't answer that, rhetorical, we already know. You want us to take what an already admitted cheater makes up as fact and truth. Please. Like I said, facts that would stand up in a court of law. Not delusions, not fabrications, not your twist on what things mean, as translated by the chosen one. Not things presented by self confessed cheaters, hackers and fabricators. Not " evidence" presented by the same people who create fake adds in others people's names in the real world. I said evidence, the kind that would stand up in a real world court of law. Just the fact that you continuously and willingly circumvent the rules governing even this forum negates your ability to present any information as factual or honest. You have already proven your dishonesty before you began. Your only goals are to troll those you despise. You have no meaningful purpose here other than that, do not engage in any real conversations, nor benefit anyone other than yourselves. Though I know you will not listen, I do suggest that you pack up the dog and pony show, and find something useful to do with the extra time, in your real life. Stop making hate, jealousy, and revenge for any perceived wrongs control you, addict you, and limit you to this small box you live in. The truth is, no one, but you, and only you few, care two cents one way or the other about whatever it is you have to say. You burned them out long ago. It's repititous, and boring. Again, I know you can't and won't comprehend this message. I do enjoy stirring you guys up, I have to admit. Got to drop every once in a while and get you all worked up again. But from your response, even you are getting bored with it.

iamnasty
03-05-2014, 11:13 PM
yep :D fricking A-holes.............moo :D

Not B or C-holes ???

p/s- you do look great with the ..............moo :D

iamnasty
03-05-2014, 11:14 PM
Crazy, I see this account of yours was created days ago. Now what would you know about anything having been here but for a few days, unless maybe you have been here longer. Why would that be. Don't answer that, rhetorical, we already know. You want us to take what an already admitted cheater makes up as fact and truth. Please. Like I said, facts that would stand up in a court of law. Not delusions, not fabrications, not your twist on what things mean, as translated by the chosen one. Not things presented by self confessed cheaters, hackers and fabricators. Not " evidence" presented by the same people who create fake adds in others people's names in the real world. I said evidence, the kind that would stand up in a real world court of law. Just the fact that you continuously and willingly circumvent the rules governing even this forum negates your ability to present any information as factual or honest. You have already proven your dishonesty before you began. Your only goals are to troll those you despise. You have no meaningful purpose here other than that, do not engage in any real conversations, nor benefit anyone other than yourselves. Though I know you will not listen, I do suggest that you pack up the dog and pony show, and find something useful to do with the extra time, in your real life. Stop making hate, jealousy, and revenge for any perceived wrongs control you, addict you, and limit you to this small box you live in. The truth is, no one, but you, and only you few, care two cents one way or the other about whatever it is you have to say. You burned them out long ago. It's repititous, and boring. Again, I know you can't and won't comprehend this message. I do enjoy stirring you guys up, I have to admit. Got to drop every once in a while and get you all worked up again. But from your response, even you are getting bored with it.

TLTR..................going back to my RV for a.................moo :D

Speed ump
03-05-2014, 11:17 PM
Lol, I knew you'd need a new bowl of popcorn for that lam, care for butter and salt? I'm sorry, I just enjoy getting those guys goats. I can see I'm wearing them down now though. They lack any punch these days. It's all been said and done.

King little fruit fly
03-05-2014, 11:22 PM
I cannot believe you guys are still arguing over this ****, let's just have a laugh and move on, shall we! ;) eek and mooooo.

iamnasty
03-05-2014, 11:32 PM
I cannot believe you guys are still arguing over this ****, let's just have a laugh and move on, shall we! ;) eek and mooooo.

Not me, i"ve already move into my RV, all COW and me just did is ...........moo :D any idea what is a plum ???..........moo :D

Yawn zzzz you got nothing better to say than moo.

You sir are a plum

P/s- stick to your :D eek and leave moo :D to COW and me !!!

I am a cow!
03-05-2014, 11:37 PM
Moo moo moo moo :ad

Speed ump
03-05-2014, 11:41 PM
No arguing fly, it's pretty one sided. Still one or two of the old guys hanging around. Lam and cow just were siting their in their rv looking bored, and I felt I needed to do something to keep them entertained.

iamnasty
03-05-2014, 11:45 PM
No arguing fly, it's pretty one sided. Still one or two of the old guys hanging around. Lam and cow just were siting their in their rv looking bored, and I felt I needed to do something to keep them entertained.

Congrats, you have just won The best posting of the day.............moo :D........moo��

P/s- COW is on TOP of me but generally i'm always on TOP of COW, and needed a popcorn machine in my RV if this keep continue !!!.............moo :D........moo��

King little fruit fly
03-05-2014, 11:56 PM
Not me, i"ve already move into my RV, all COW and me just did is ...........moo :D any idea what is a plum ???..........moo :D

I don't know, I guess he meant you are some kind of Phlegm Loaded Ugly Mucus he is choking with now, a real compliment for you since he cannot wait to spit you out. ;)

I thought you guys don't have RV in your country, what, are you telling me you guys are catching up. Sorry I can only picture Stephanie speeds down the dirt route 68 with that thing when he retires and sings his "bump his head" song. ;)

I am a cow!
03-06-2014, 02:10 AM
I don't know, I guess he meant you are some kind of Phlegm Loaded Ugly Mucus he is choking with now, a real compliment for you since he cannot wait to spit you out. ;)

I thought you guys don't have RV in your country, what, are you telling me you guys are catching up. Sorry I can only picture Stephanie speeds down the dirt route 68 with that thing when he retires and sings his "bump his head" song. ;)

i thought it was 69 ..... moo :D

akindfoe
03-06-2014, 04:10 AM
They are friendly people give money to gree and gree loves them too right gree

forgetaboutit1
03-06-2014, 06:04 AM

P/s- stick to your :D eek and leave moo :D to COW and me !!!

ROFLOL!!! That's funny

The Pharoah
03-06-2014, 06:25 AM
I can't decide whether this thread is more hilarious, or more pathetic.

'Hiletic'?

'Pathious'?

Crazy Ivan
03-06-2014, 06:29 AM
As I said, radio silence and deflection. Some of us understand what goes on, others will have their eyes opened. As oscar Wilde once said, the truth is rarely pure and never simple. Many of your people don't even know the full extent of it, much less the rabid brainless dogs in sup2.

03-06-2014, 06:56 AM
I wouldn't call leaking out TKO declare times to sup so sup could ambush them "honorable" ray. I have found that they are some or the more trustworthy people in the game and if you treat them with honor, you will get the same back. Speaking of your "honorable" sup friends, didn't you find it odd that somehow with 3min matching times you ran into OSW with full teams on? Perhaps you were looking for dishonor in the wrong spot? um considering I didn't leak out tko declare times that is cool tko had sup members in thier faction for that so play that card some were else

Genen
03-06-2014, 08:16 AM
Which is PJ aka Chucky here? Speakingthetrues it Crazy Ivan?

Speed ump
03-06-2014, 08:34 AM
Crazy isn't interested in the truth, only convincing everyone that his fictions are the truth. They do love an audience. Always comming to the forums proclaiming epic battles, stories of deceit, etc. this had nothing to do with facts, reality, or truth. It has to do with attention, having an audience, and a podium to stand on. Belittle others in order to make themselves feel larger than what the are. They have no qualms about fabricating whatever is needed to benefit that goal, to harress people in real life, next time they create a new Craigslist add with my info I'll let everyone know. Calling members phone numbers, emailing them, copying their names in group me to pretend to be them, showing pics of their homes and biz to others. Many of them have to continuously change names and create new accounts in this forum because they also refuse to abide by the rules here. Very much like the internet scams, when they're caught, they just change names and start over again. Or the emails from the nigerian minister of justice who has 7 million is dollars that need to be transfered to your account. They only need a small handling fee to get the process started.lol. Come on Ivan, you don't even sound indignant anymore. You're just going though the motions. Sorry, but just like the hackers I help to shut down, I do the same for trolls, they just happen to be one and the same in many cases, which is why they are whining here.

Speed ump
03-06-2014, 08:37 AM
Genen, does it realy matter which is which anymore,lol. They're all one and the same. At one time they were so called giants in the game, and have reduced themselves to the bottom of the boot type. I wouldn't even sc**** that boot, I'd just toss it and buy another.

Speed ump
03-06-2014, 09:00 AM
Lam, cow, you guys need a refill on that popcorn? I'm just waiting on Ivan and friends response.

Speed ump
03-06-2014, 09:30 AM
Weird, how is s c r a p e and bleeped word

THING
03-06-2014, 10:08 AM
Where's AllDay

Speed ump
03-06-2014, 10:23 AM
Yes, I'll pm him right now

THING
03-06-2014, 10:44 AM
Cool thanks

Speed ump
03-06-2014, 10:45 AM
Looks like the boys don't want to come out to play. Come on Ivan, i c, PJ, salty, and friends. I didn't scare you off that easily did i. That's right, it's not me that does, it's that pesky truth that bothers you.

I C STUFF
03-06-2014, 10:47 AM
They are all losers for spending loads of cash on fake gold to win imaginary units objects in mirror are closer than they appear

THING
03-06-2014, 10:56 AM
Looks like the boys don't want to come out to play. Come on Ivan, i c, PJ, salty, and friends. I didn't scare you off that easily did i. That's right, it's not me that does, it's that pesky truth that bothers you.

Truth or not, outside this game I'll have a beer with you buddy. Maybe we can look back and laugh at the glory days.

Tardavic
03-06-2014, 11:30 AM
Hey guys, not to interfere or intrude on these discussions but we have been getting some complaints of trolling and flaming other users.

We are trying to keep the forum positive and constructive, and yes I know you have most likely heard this many of times, but we have been doing pretty well so far and would like to continue this trend.

So, if you have any personal comments which you believe may offend someone else, please keep that to yourself, as I am sure everyone here would appreciate that.

Thanks for your understanding!

I C STUFF
03-06-2014, 11:58 AM
What was this thread about? Oh yes, OSW. They tried very hard.

I am a cow!
03-06-2014, 12:14 PM
Lam, cow, you guys need a refill on that popcorn? I'm just waiting on Ivan and friends response.

Sure why not? Half of us will probably be banned after this but meh I'll take it

THING
03-06-2014, 12:21 PM
Let's go COW tipping moooo

Speed ump
03-06-2014, 12:28 PM
If you mike mine a coke, thing, I'd be happy to do that.

Crazy Ivan
03-06-2014, 12:30 PM
No flaming mods, nothing personal, Stephen wants to answer questions so lets do that. just a lot of unanswered questions. Hey speed, lets start off with, are the screenshots with instructions from the Russian hacking room real? Second, did you finish the 12/12 four wars ago or did you run out of time and was the unit given to you regardless? We can deal with the other questions later. Nothing personal and no flaming mods, just general questions.

Crazy isn't interested in the truth, only convincing everyone that his fictions are the truth. They do love an audience. Always comming to the forums proclaiming epic battles, stories of deceit, etc. this had nothing to do with facts, reality, or truth. It has to do with attention, having an audience, and a podium to stand on. Belittle others in order to make themselves feel larger than what the are. They have no qualms about fabricating whatever is needed to benefit that goal, to harress people in real life, next time they create a new Craigslist add with my info I'll let everyone know. Calling members phone numbers, emailing them, copying their names in group me to pretend to be them, showing pics of their homes and biz to others. Many of them have to continuously change names and create new accounts in this forum because they also refuse to abide by the rules here. Very much like the internet scams, when they're caught, they just change names and start over again. Or the emails from the nigerian minister of justice who has 7 million is dollars that need to be transfered to your account. They only need a small handling fee to get the process started.lol. Come on Ivan, you don't even sound indignant anymore. You're just going though the motions. Sorry, but just like the hackers I help to shut down, I do the same for trolls, they just happen to be one and the same in many cases, which is why they are whining here.

Tardavic
03-06-2014, 01:09 PM
Guys, we appreciate all of the questions and feedback, but this seems to be getting a little out of control.

So, closing down this thread, but no one is being banned.