PDA

View Full Version : 18 Mercenary seeking new home

red08
03-03-2014, 09:41 AM
History

A once mighty and growing top 150/100 faction decided to merge and remove the last remaining ounce of dead drift wood of player lying in the depths of the faction. In exchange for this merger, our departing leader handed over power to an Evil Lord, ( a clueless evil lord).

The result of his un-intelligence - 18 highly active players from around the globe, each with attack between 5million - 10 million, and scoring between 30,000 WD points - 180,000 WD points every war, have decided to leave.

We are the core players of a top 150 faction, and we are looking for a new home to lay our heads.

Our Requirements

A stable home, which we can help grow and further their success

As you probably guessed you will need to make room for us all ( some of these players have 2 or 3 accounts so some discretion may be applied)

Your battle strategy in war is to fight back to back wars, or you are willing to adapt. - Too many factions waste time, and fun 'regenerating'! If you are not willing to aim for a minimum of 60 battles per war please stop reading.

Satisfactory bonuses - we understand that long standing factions are unlikely to be able to accomodate all of us, though we are not willing to join a shell faction with basic tower defences.

ideally you will be a faction with 48 members or plus

Our offering

18 highly active players
5million - 10 million attack each
time zones balanced between Europe, USA, Asia and Australia
30,000 - 180,000wd point - ( no you cannot pick and choose the more dedicated gold users)
fun fun fun
Excessive killing during wars.
High activity during all events.

I know this may be a long shot, but please comment or post if you believe you have a proposition for me.

Lacosta
03-03-2014, 10:12 AM
sounds like you want to merge and take over which ever faction you merge to. nice strategy.

red08
03-03-2014, 11:07 AM
Wow, amazing response already.

Can you all please included your existing faction bonuses please.

Lacosta - we are not looking for a leadership role, just a new home which we can help grow and share our experience with.

red08
03-03-2014, 02:19 PM
I shall bump this once due to high demand already.

remember, can you all please post your faction bonuses or provide a summary of your proposition.

thanks

Hulk0801
03-03-2014, 02:32 PM
We was a top 400 faction this war with 41 wins and 7/7 streak. Our bonuses are:

Health regen max
Infantry att 15%
Ground att 10%
Air attack 10%
Sea attack 5%
Ground def max
Infantry def max
Air def 30%
Sea def 25%
Building output 20%
Building defense 20%
Guild increase +26
Let me know if interested. We can make room for all 18 members

Chief HoH
03-03-2014, 03:43 PM
Hi PM send.
House of Heroes - Faction ID 304-880-935

Scruffy The Janitor
03-03-2014, 03:52 PM
Hey there, I am the leader of a top 75 faction and looking to reform my member list and you guys would be more then welcome in our faction, we are a very friendly and fun faction where we have a lot of bonds as this is a family and where we call home. Our bonuses are posted below but we did max another bonus and have to update as well as we are going to get another bonus soon. We do have GM and rooms for many things to Leos things from being bumped and spammed etc. If you would like to talk and know more about us join the Group Me link in my signature and you can find myself there and other officers. Support Our Poops (SOP)

Stihlslaying
03-03-2014, 04:49 PM
History

A once mighty and growing top 150/100 faction decided to merge and remove the last remaining ounce of dead drift wood of player lying in the depths of the faction. In exchange for this merger, our departing leader handed over power to an Evil Lord, ( a clueless evil lord).

The result of his un-intelligence - 18 highly active players from around the globe, each with attack between 5million - 10 million, and scoring between 30,000 WD points - 180,000 WD points every war, have decided to leave.

We are the core players of a top 150 faction, and we are looking for a new home to lay our heads.

Our Requirements

As you probably guessed you will need to make room for us all ( some of these players have 2 or 3 accounts so some discretion may be applied)

Your battle strategy in war is to fight back to back wars, or you are willing to adapt. - Too many factions waste time, and fun 'regenerating'! If you are not willing to aim for a minimum of 60 battles per war please stop reading.

Satisfactory bonuses - we understand that long standing factions are unlikely to be able to accomodate all of us, though we are not willing to join a shell faction with basic tower defences.

Our offering

18 highly active players
30,000 - 180,000wd point - ( no you cannot pick and choose the more dedicated gold users)
fun fun fun

I know this may be a long shot, but please comment or post if you believe you have a proposition for me.

We have room for all 18 members and would welcome you. Our faction bonuses are listed below. We were a 400-405 ranked faction that has booted a bunch of inactive players. We finished around 750 this war.
Infantry defense +35%
Ground defense +35%
Air defense +35%
Sea defense +25%
Infantry attack +25%
Ground attack +20%
Air attack +15%
Sea attack +10%
Building defense +35%
Building output +20%
Health recovery time -30%
Guild increase +22

My MW code 176 931 979
Big Dogs 357 805 620

Destroyer1211
03-03-2014, 11:24 PM
Friendly Bump

Sorjin
03-03-2014, 11:44 PM
We are a top 500 fraction and have Finnished as high as top 150. We recently had some bad blood and lost a group. We currently have about 15 spots open. We should be able to make room for all of your members here is one of our more recent ads
Zombie Apocalypse
220-388-015
Tired of being one of few active players in a subpar Faction? Are you carrying everyone? Want to increase your stats instantly with killer Faction Bonuses? Tired of missing out on killer war prizes? Come join the Zombie Apocalypse. Daily players wanted. We have gold spenders but is not a requirement. We are a Top 250 Faction. We have a Faction of active players and most over 3 mil defense and attack.
Bonuses:
Casualty rate:-10%
Health Regen Time: -35%
Ground Attack: +15%
Air Attack: +15%
Sea Attack +10%
Infantry Attack: +20%
Infantry Defense: +35%
Ground Defense: +35%
Air Defense: +35%
Sea Defense: +25%
Building Defense: +35%
Building Output: +20%
Guild Increase: +34

Let me know if you are interested

Oscar69
03-04-2014, 04:43 AM
R u in a faction? Would u like to join a friendly n dedicated bunch of ppl. We r top 750 team but with your help we could achieve beyond the 750 mark.

Join our faction 223.116.852 (Hardcore Modern Warfare) if you want a friendly n understanding leader.
All we ask is that you carry your own weight by being active in participating in events, battles, wars n donate cash to help our cause. Downloading Line app as a communication tool is a must for all members.

We accept no free loaders n leeches.

Destroyer1211
03-04-2014, 09:01 PM
Bump to top

captain h
03-04-2014, 10:56 PM
we have room for 9 now. Will take time to raise cash for bonuses to get the rest of team in.

Bonuses

Health Regen Time -26%
Building Output +15%
Building Defense +20%
Guild Member Increase +16
Infantry Attack +10% / Defense +25%
Ground Attack +5% / Defense +25%
Air Attack +5% / Defense +20%
Sea Defense +20%

Faction code 422-620-761
Come check us out. Don,t like what you see leave.

mrgreen
03-06-2014, 02:17 AM
Hey,

We are a top 250 (164 last event) team with 20 active members and are looking to rebuild and move up. We have stats between 6m-30m and have all but 4 bonuses.

Let me know if you are interested. Our players score between 35k - 300k

iMoe
03-06-2014, 05:03 AM
PM Sent......
History

Our Requirements

Our offering

18 highly active players
fun fun fun

Leavitt
03-06-2014, 05:27 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?85537-Middle-Earth-is-rebuilding

SGT Blakerz
03-06-2014, 08:14 AM
Consider us. I come from a top75 and am rebuilding this faction currently. Plenty of room

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?85339-No-Guts-No-Glory...-A-fun-and-well-organized-faction!