PDA

View Full Version : kindle fire

coors915
03-03-2014, 06:46 AM
still cant participate in most events always says failed to load when I rob the money just disappears. And yes I have reloaded several times. any advice?

Vinnie2345
03-03-2014, 06:51 AM
still cant participate in most events always says failed to load when I rob the money just disappears. And yes I have reloaded several times. any advice?
They don't support kindle fire no more.

Spivey
03-03-2014, 07:09 AM
I have the same problem, you just have to live with it. The occasional "new data downloaded" clear some errors but not all of them.

For example, I can't do the current On the Run event because I keep getting "Failed to Load Restaurant Row".

As for the normal game thread, I can't load Midtown either so I'm stumped until that gets resolved.

Can do most other things though.

The Toe
03-03-2014, 07:30 AM
You have to remove crime city and reload it from 1mobile.com. It will save all your stats and buildings and get you on the current version of CC. All will be right with the world once again. There are quite a few threads on it here in this forum, you can't buy gold once you do this, but if you buy it before you remove the kindle version it works great.

Gunn
03-03-2014, 08:57 AM
This ^

(Extra letters)

polly
03-03-2014, 10:54 AM
Get rid of your kindle fire, get an android tablet and transfer you account

Also you can read all your books on amazon on it too. Its lighter weight and has less issues

This is from someone who used to have a kindle fire and now has a tablet

Spivey
03-03-2014, 11:30 AM
You have to remove crime city and reload it from 1mobile.com. It will save all your stats and buildings and get you on the current version of CC. All will be right with the world once again. There are quite a few threads on it here in this forum, you can't buy gold once you do this, but if you buy it before you remove the kindle version it works great.

Thank you, The Toe. This works a treat. And not being able to buy gold isn't the worst thing in the world, either.

SammyTheBull
03-03-2014, 12:00 PM
Get rid of your kindle fire, get an android tablet and transfer you account

Also you can read all your books on amazon on it too. Its lighter weight and has less issues

This is from someone who used to have a kindle fire and now has a tablet

^ ^ This ^ ^

reticlover
03-03-2014, 12:11 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?73094-APK-Downloader-for-Kindle-Users&highlight=kindle

do to that page

polly
03-03-2014, 12:17 PM
I did that when I had my kindle and it was still behind in updates so was not getting all events

dbell525
03-03-2014, 12:22 PM
Sideload. Google it.

Darwin
03-06-2014, 03:06 AM
My kindle fire HDX works well with the 1mobile side load. It is light, and the Android haters can stop posting in here... Amazon prime members have many reasons to want to use a kindle.

I am constantly removing 1mobile version and replacing it with amazon's version to do the gold purchases. Always a leap of faith deleting the account. Try to do before battles, because it takes awhile for your city to reload and often takes a restart.

They key to getting it to stay in your carousel, I've found, requires deleting the Amazon version not only from your device, but also the cloud (again another leap of faith)

After 20 minutes into first raid boss months ago, I broke down and did this and have never looked back.

polly
03-06-2014, 07:53 AM
Last fall when I tried to use a side load, I still could not do the new sltq that came out. I found it was behind in updates so I got an android tablet. I just do amazon on it

coors915
03-06-2014, 04:38 PM
I appreciate all the help but nothing worked, all error webpages.

TUPAPI714
03-06-2014, 04:39 PM
I have the 4.0 apk file. PM if you need it.

Darwin
03-06-2014, 05:54 PM
Your mailbox is full. Would you message me?

Darwin
03-06-2014, 05:56 PM
Also, does anyone here have experience connecting kindle to your computer to load Google play? Amazon guru couldn't 100% help me with this, but he read some online stuff and said it might work. He was afraid Google play might wipe out Amazon purchases.