PDA

View Full Version : SUP name being used for campers be aware

ASHOdamatel
03-03-2014, 05:28 AM
Have a member in my current and previous faction using the name SUPer birch. He is a camper!!! Do not fall for his tactics! He uses his play on his name to make you think he is a former SUP member giving them even more of a bad reputation. Both wars he has done nothing to help the group only wins he has is when people lose to him!

SevenO9
03-03-2014, 05:53 AM
Oh my goodness. This is outrageous.

krill
03-03-2014, 06:56 AM
We had him too.. Promises the world and doesn't show up ! Scored 16K for us tho ...

Web323
03-03-2014, 08:02 AM
Yes, he has changed his name several times. Most of us know exactly who he is. It starts with Erk.......

Paiens
03-03-2014, 08:15 AM
Someone using shady tactics to get ahead in the game? Say it isn't so! :-)

iamnasty
03-03-2014, 08:18 AM
Hey buddy, It's against the TOS if you posted any player name ere........moo👀

ASHOdamatel
03-03-2014, 09:41 AM
I looked at the rules and I have not revealed any of that person's personal information or said anything that is inflammatory only stated facts. The purpose of my original post was to raise awareness nothing more!

Agent Orange
03-03-2014, 10:17 AM
Funny but I hit guys with SUP in the names of their LLPs so it makes them more of a target.

Tardavic
03-03-2014, 04:23 PM
Hey guys, I know it is a little late, but if you happen to come across this guy please feel free to send in a ticket to Support and include any screen shots if possible.

Socks
03-03-2014, 05:25 PM
Hey guys, I know it is a little late, but if you happen to come across this guy please feel free to send in a ticket to Support and include any screen shots if possible.

I'm not sure I understand the issue. Sure, it's kind of shady that he's acting like he's in SUP, but the names aren't trademarked, are they?

sstuutss
03-03-2014, 05:34 PM
Does this apply to "Alex" as well or just "SUP"?

D1E Luke
03-03-2014, 05:34 PM
Lol. I found this guy on my ally list. I didn't even know I added him.

corey0025
03-03-2014, 05:44 PM
Agree this is pretty crappy to do, but why is this an issue with someone naming themselves as sup? Do they own the name, am I not free to change my name to anything I want other than something offensive...is sup a dirty word now? All factions have had issues with people misrepresenting themselves but that's the nature of the game and there will always be people that take advantage of a faction so they don't have to do any work.

SGT DNG
03-03-2014, 06:52 PM
I don't think it is about said person having or displaying the name, I think its more about said person working his way into factions under false pretenses, and feeding off of them. And if this kind of tatic was to stop, I think it would make for a more balanced game play. Just my 2 bits.

Rough Neck
03-03-2014, 07:19 PM
I'm not sure I understand the issue. Sure, it's kind of shady that he's acting like he's in SUP, but the names aren't trademarked, are they?

anyone has the rights to input SUP, SOP, SOUP or whatever s long as they are willingly pay 50 gold for name change and Gree agreed!!!

Mod Edit: Go easy on the flaming, please.

CJ54
03-03-2014, 07:21 PM
The name's not exclusive, no.

Dirty Mind
03-03-2014, 07:21 PM
Oh good, I'm not the only one wondering this.

Rough Neck
03-03-2014, 07:36 PM
The name's not exclusive, no.

CJ, thank you for the great prompt reply

To all, there you go, SUP is not any trademark and can be found in any dump yard, therefore feel freely to use it if you wanted to smell like $ H I T

Speed ump
03-03-2014, 10:08 PM
Hello roughy. I see you're one of our fans. Anyone may use sup in their name, though expect to host a party at your place for the real pirates. We assume it's an invitation and are asking to see what the pirate lifestyle is like firsthand.

King little fruit fly
03-03-2014, 10:19 PM

Exactly! Not defending his act though, but I don't believe you can ban him because he prefix SUP, SUP could stand for Super Ugly Person. ;)

I am a cow!
03-03-2014, 10:33 PM
Exactly! Not defending his act though, but I don't believe you can ban him because he prefix SUP, SUP could stand for Super Ugly Person. ;)

or smelly uber poop

Rough Neck
03-03-2014, 10:37 PM
Hello roughy. I see you're one of our fans. Anyone may use sup in their name, though expect to host a party at your place for the real pirates. We assume it's an invitation and are asking to see what the pirate lifestyle is like firsthand.

Pirates ??? PUN is history, any leftover pirates is just the coffee boy serving their SUPERFACTION masters and L 1 C K 1 N G their A R S E, at the so-called pirate cove !!!
SUPERFACTION CONQUERED and RULES !!!

Exactly, little king, fruit king, king or queen fly, whatever you are but you are wise.........................SUP = Super Ugly Person !!!

King little fruit fly
03-03-2014, 10:39 PM
or smelly uber poop

Hey Cow, good to see you back. ;) dumb question, what happened to the B penalty, how long was it, not the permanent apparently?:D

Infected
03-04-2014, 01:06 AM

I'm not sure there is anything you can do to keep this player and others like him from re-infiltrating top factions and repeating past behavior, however, i do have a suggestion that most top factions will agree with... a solution that would allow the faction recruiters to monitor and address this situation and others like it... include the ally code on the stat page in the faction member screen, or at least make the player's ally code visible to faction leaders and officers. Problem solved.

I will open a support ticket and include this suggestion.

infected @ iDELPH

Major_Death
03-04-2014, 04:09 AM
Thanks for the information

Ysae Kaeps ASU
03-04-2014, 06:31 AM

Why????

What has he done wrong?

Perhaps you can explain please Taravic so we all know.

Hazzardguy
03-04-2014, 08:01 AM
I am wondering why the police didn't get in a huff and tell the OP not to post here!! Normally the forum police act like ()o()'s and get all bent out of shape. OP why don't you just kick him and be done with it? Why post faction business here? Here is my shot at policing the forum, kick him out and suck it up as you guys just getting had. It happens to every faction, quit crying! If every faction posted here about getting had we would have a new section! That fact that this thread actually rustled CJ into coming out of his winter hibernation amazes me!

Richard79
03-04-2014, 08:07 AM
What amazes me is they jump at the chance to defend sup and only sup

Blodiea
03-04-2014, 08:48 AM
So if I put SUP in my name I get a real pirate party at my base? All this for only 50 gold? I better start watching videos.

Hazzardguy
03-04-2014, 11:05 AM
A butt pirate party!!

1GaDawg85
03-04-2014, 11:16 AM
moooooo

10char

King little fruit fly
03-04-2014, 01:59 PM
So if I put SUP in my name I get a real pirate party at my base? All this for only 50 gold? I better start watching videos.

A butt pirate party!!

haha, I got 1 month of that and I like it, try it. ;)

iamnasty
03-04-2014, 03:09 PM
moooooo

10char

Hey, you're stealing my line........isn't that my trademark ??? Use it again and you'll get my buddy Cow, mooing at your base.......moo👀

Socks
03-04-2014, 05:14 PM
The name's not exclusive, no. Then what's the point of contacting support?

2MblaZ
03-04-2014, 05:57 PM
Then what's the point of contacting support?

They'll give him FREE name change from SUPer BIRCH to POOPer BIRCH and none of the SUPs SHmoops will be deeply offended [including myself] anymore. happy daze.

Hazzardguy
03-04-2014, 08:27 PM
They'll give him FREE name change from SUPer BIRCH to POOPer BIRCH and none of the SUPs SHmoops will be deeply offended [including myself] anymore. happy daze.
Imagine how many free name changes GREE would have to give if everyone with a "deeply offensive" name was forced to change. The fact the any member of SUP would believe that they are so superior to the rest of the game playing community that the mods of the forum need to quickly take action is laughable. CJ should apologize to the rest of us for even thinking this was an issue that s\he needs to address.

iamnasty
03-04-2014, 09:10 PM
moooooo

10char

"J," I didn't know you were posting under accounts other than "speakingthetruth" nowadays ;-) .... moo

Moo cow don't bother me for I belong to somebody

You react quick. You must have a google alert set for net moos

I'm not sure I understand the issue. Sure, it's kind of shady that he's acting like he's a COW, but the Moos aren't trademarked, are they?

P/S : This thread will be shutdown/closed immediately, nothing to do nor related to SUP, but to protect the interest of COW and MOOing....moo��

I am a cow!
03-04-2014, 10:43 PM
I'm not sure I understand the issue. Sure, it's kind of shady that he's acting like he's a COW, but the Moos aren't trademarked, are they?

P/S : This thread will be shutdown/closed immediately, nothing to do nor related to SUP, but to protect the interest of COW and MOOing....moo��

I hereby PROCLAIM the tradmarking of mooing to exclusively me and iamnasty.

Signed yours truly Cow
If you wish to use the "moo" you must me the amount of $10 on paypal :)

Ajk
03-05-2014, 03:28 PM
I hereby PROCLAIM the tradmarking of mooing to exclusively me and iamnasty.

Signed yours truly Cow
If you wish to use the "moo" you must me the amount of $10 on paypal :)

Umm...No... moo :rolleyes:

"A" for effort though.......moo

Mr. Artois
03-05-2014, 03:49 PM
This looks and smells like UF-urkensang, a serial leech who has been outed on this forum many times.

Your faction officers need to be getting applicant ally codes and adding them to verify it's the same person then cross reference on the blacklist.

If your officer need access to the blacklist google doc send me a pm.

Apollo13
03-05-2014, 07:41 PM
Could also mean stupid useless punk.

Jhenry02
03-05-2014, 08:14 PM
Was he sick or at work again during a wd ?

Mr. Artois
03-05-2014, 08:26 PM
Was he sick or at work again during a wd ? I think we have all heard his bs at one point or another but unfortunately this guys got suckered in

I'm going to update the document with his last name and stats like I said get the ally code in future to prevent this !

I am a cow!
03-05-2014, 09:45 PM
Umm...No... moo :rolleyes:

"A" for effort though.......moo

lol that'll be $10 or u'll hear from my lawyer

iamnasty
03-05-2014, 09:45 PM
lol that'll be $10 or u'll hear from my lawyer

..............moo :D

Mr. Artois
03-05-2014, 11:07 PM
..............moo :D

Yawn zzzz you got nothing better to say than moo.

You sir are a plum

iamnasty
03-05-2014, 11:12 PM

You sir are a plum

plum ???................moo :D

I am a cow!
03-06-2014, 02:21 AM

You sir are a plum

how can cows be plums? oh yeah go watch willy bum bum on youtube

Speed ump
03-06-2014, 04:51 AM
Well cows Arnt chicken,lol

Tito89
03-06-2014, 06:11 AM

tis funny this, you mention the biggest spenders in the game being taken for a joke and in comes the mods, shame about the other campers that have been posted on the forums and you guys dont take notice...why the sudden interest? oh wait, cold SUPper got you bored...

ASHOdamatel
03-08-2014, 08:58 AM
Well we did kick him from one group the next war he was recruited by another group that I went to help for that war. I noticed that he was in that group. SUPer birch did the same throughout that war. NOTHING!! We kicked him just as fast as we could. So I took it to other chatrooms and found out he had done the same thing in other groups as well. Not just the groups I was helping. The whole purpose of this thread was to make all teams aware!!!
One more point which was made already was, this isn't to defend the prefix SUP for them was to protect other teams of this one persons actions. So weak sauce when you want to blast my original statements make sure you understand the words on the page before you ramble on!
Later buddy you know how to reach me talk to ya later btw thought you retired!!

Rparker1979
03-08-2014, 09:09 AM
Don't know why everyone is always hating on SUP. They are just another group just like all of us, they jsut happened to start alot earlier and have yet to stop playing.

Socks
03-08-2014, 10:29 PM
I love how two mods have posted in here, one advised us to take screen shots and notify support, I asked why, and have been ignored. I'm not going to do something just because I was told. This screams special treatment for SUP to me.

beast1985
03-08-2014, 11:41 PM
I wouldn't want to use a sup name to camp. Sup is full of hackers and players who gain units unethically.
I raid all sup all day long. And they dumb enough to hit back