PDA

View Full Version : Level 300? Once more, with feeling...

Darwin
03-03-2014, 04:01 AM
I don't have enough fingers and toes to count my level 250 friends and teammates who quit the game in the past two weeks.

We keep hearing "change is coming"... But when?

Before the annoying and meaningless scratchers get fixed... Will Gree finally up the ceiling to Level 300?

We have few targets during wars, we don't get the "benefits" of leveling up (full energy, etc.), and there is nothing to look forward to....

PLEASE GREE.... FIX THIS!

Leezygeezer
03-03-2014, 01:40 PM
Several sltq events will mean we just stagnate at level 300, there should be a cap at 500 until many players reach it then boost it up again. 50 levels is nothing

OmgMileyCyrus
03-03-2014, 04:47 PM
Several sltq events will mean we just stagnate at level 300, there should be a cap at 500 until many players reach it then boost it up again. 50 levels is nothingfrom a developer or programmer stand point, what would be the downside of this? I just can't understand why this isn't already the case. Maybe it's the amount of energy gained? If that we're so just put a energy cap on say 8k or something.

Flapjacks
03-03-2014, 04:58 PM
from a developer or programmer stand point, what would be the downside of this? I just can't understand why this isn't already the case. Maybe it's the amount of energy gained? If that we're so just put a energy cap on say 8k or something.

They want everyone at 250. The logjam at level 250 forces people to spend more during battles because everyone's IP will the same (barring modifiers). It's as simple as that. That's why campers are reviled & xp gains are insane. It's for profit & that's the one & only answer.

Luv4UR Mom
03-03-2014, 05:51 PM
They want everyone at 250. The logjam at level 250 forces people to spend more during battles because everyone's IP will the same (barring modifiers). It's as simple as that. That's why campers are reviled & xp gains are insane. It's for profit & that's the one & only answer.

Quoted for truth.

Darwin
03-04-2014, 04:58 PM
I actually believe they want everyone at level 250 ... Not to create a log jam, but to force people to begin mini accounts. There is more money in it for them to have people start all over again with no bonuses and work hard and spend gold to get great stats.

Level 500 sounds great for me. One more war, and I'm out. Either this is fixed, or I join the rest of those who left. An entire syndicate just quit en masse today. Can't get money for gold from dead accounts, Gree.... Fix this.

GucciMane
03-04-2014, 05:35 PM
this game will be long dead by the time I reach level 250 but signed.

hexie
03-05-2014, 05:13 AM
I actually believe they want everyone at level 250 ... Not to create a log jam, but to force people to begin mini accounts.

If true then this is more rational than wanting everyone at 250 to facilitate spending in order for players to differentiate their IP in battle.

The latter could simply be achieved by awarding IP based on the difference in attacker's ATT vs defender's DEF across the board rather than by level e.g a level 100 w/ 6M attack scoring from a level 80 with 2M defense scores the same IP as a level 250 w/ 20M attack scoring from another level 250 with 16M defense.

Darwin
03-06-2014, 02:57 AM
I just would like a moderator to finally acknowledge this post... And give us a time frame. I've tried sending a ticket in to get the answer, but I don't get replies. A&F? CJ? Anyone?

J4CK D4N13L N0 7
03-06-2014, 03:05 AM
it was acknowledged in another thread, it is planned to increase but no mod has an answer to the time frame.yet.