PDA

View Full Version : Any camper factions still out there?

SHANESTER
03-02-2014, 11:11 PM
I want to take a break and camp my account for a bid.
I'd like to join a camper faction with decent building output and health regen bonuses.
PM me if you exist...:D

i have over 6mil iph and might also be willing to join a regular faction if i can opt out of WD and certain events. i'm open to ideas

Abe
03-03-2014, 04:38 AM
498587646. You can camp with us

Abe
03-03-2014, 04:41 AM
498587646. You can camp with us. We have a 10% building boost and 19% health regen. We are super laid back

SHANESTER
03-03-2014, 12:56 PM
Thanks Abe. We'll see. i was hoping for a little better building output.

Chief HoH
03-03-2014, 03:46 PM
HI PM send. Thanks.

JFOX
03-03-2014, 04:09 PM
Sir, UST is exactly where you need to be... We have a point system that allows the member to play to their strength when it is most convenient for them.. We feel that this is a game and that it should be fun not stressful. If the game is not fun, why play? Our unique point system evaluates the member over a entire month and not just a single event.

Here is a copy of our current ad, I hope you will find it inviting.

975 498 211
UNITED STATES OF TEXICO

We just scored over 1 million points In the last event with...NO GOLD REQUIRED!!!!

UST.. Is all about effort. We challenge each member not to be the weak link because we know a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. If you know the meaning of a team and the value of effort UST is for you.

Instead of setting daily requirements, we have monthly requirements. This allows our members the freedom to play when convenient. We ask our members to have fun and to do their very best. While we all want to WIN, we know that this is just a GAME and that LIFE COMES FIRST. if you are willing to give 110%, join us today.

MUST HAVE 500 ALLIES TO APPLY
MUST BE WILLING TO USE THE GROUPME APP (it's free)

In attempt to be fair, all activities are recorded and reviewed to insure that we surround every member with dedicated and loyal members. We have developed a point system that allows the officers to track each members productivity. This same system allows the members the ability to play to their respected strengths. This eliminates placing emphasis on one single event.. If you want to be a part of a fun, friendly and very competitive faction.. JOIN UST TODAY.

Bonuses
Health Regen Time: -35 %(max)
Ground Attack: +15%
Air Attack: +5%
Infantry Attack: +15%
Infantry Defense: +35%
Ground Defense: +30%
Air Defense: +25%
Sea Defense: +20%
Building Defense: +35%
Building Output: +20%
Guild Increase: +32

Updated on 03/3/14,

sawnoff69
03-03-2014, 06:36 PM
hi i am leader from aod . we are 3 wars old and ranked 370 in our 3rd war. we are building fast and i would offer u a spot if u can donate and do what u can to help grow aod . we have 15% building output and 26% health regen
974986621 is faction code and we use groupme