PDA

View Full Version : let God sort them out...oops gree sorted you out

Maverick0073
03-02-2014, 09:49 PM
WAHAHAHA

GREE SORTED YOU OUT.... OMG , I NOW BELIEVE IN KARMA , you guys screwed over my llp faction with your new style streak team with those extra lfew low level that tried to bring your average score down with. but guess what??? I GET THE LAST LAUGH , were are ending your streak, every bit of gold I spend increasing our score is a pleasure...... Oooooooooo. Damn think I just orgasmed on that last 450 off chrisco......

Welcome to the game , now play fair like the rest of us.

AND AGAIN THANK YOU GREE, AWESOME MATCH UPS!!!

lemonhaze
03-02-2014, 10:00 PM
WAHAHAHA

GREE SORTED YOU OUT.... OMG , I NOW BELIEVE IN KARMA , you guys screwed over my llp faction with your new style streak team with those extra lfew low level that tried to bring your average score down with. but guess what??? I GET THE LAST LAUGH , were are ending your streak, every bit of gold I spend increasing our score is a pleasure...... Oooooooooo. Damn think I just orgasmed on that last 450 off chrisco......

Welcome to the game , now play fair like the rest of us.

AND AGAIN THANK YOU GREE, AWESOME MATCH UPS!!! nice job..but what do u mean they arent playing fair? i dont have no affliations with them but curious to see how u think they did anything unfair? if u are about to have a orgasim over this game my man its time to log out and go get laid its obviously been to long if u get aroused by winning lol

Maverick0073
03-02-2014, 10:11 PM
It's ok Tommy
I know it's hard for you to understand , since you tried being in a streak team.

Hassleham
03-03-2014, 01:52 AM
How is that cheating? It's a good idea..

Maverick0073
03-03-2014, 04:57 AM
Learn to read. Not sure where I said it was cheating? I said play fair like the rest of us. You had many targets ,you did not even try to fight, just shows you do nothing for the game and make gree no money. I wish more people make streak teams now. Matchup algorithm is close to perfect. It's totally fair now. Hope you all come up against top 10 teams.
And it's been a total success , think gree will make more this weekend than any in the past. So let's hope they stick to their winning secret sauce for match ups. Go gree!!

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
03-03-2014, 05:22 AM
How is that cheating? It's a good idea..

It's just a bad strategy. A testament to that is their inability to complete. Every team I have heard that tried this has failed. As well as all the other streaker teams that just don't know how to bob and weave with the changes. At least these guys tried something new... However ineffective it was. Since 99.99% of people here just go with how they feel... Instead of measuring raw data and analyzing it... They will forever be following on the footsteps of smarter people... Like THC.

We are a streak team that ALWAYS completes. BAM

SevenO9
03-03-2014, 05:56 AM
Damn think I just orgasmed on that last 450 off chrisco.....

Me thinks you should get help. Seriously.

Lord Green
03-03-2014, 02:42 PM
And after gree goes under, how many real life friends will you have?

Andrew Apple Maffia
03-03-2014, 02:51 PM
Im sorry trying to get this , does this have anything to do with gree people in top teams ? What is a streakteam ? Thx

lemonhaze
03-03-2014, 02:52 PM
It's ok Tommy
I know it's hard for you to understand , since you tried being in a streak team. hahaha i did 1 war in streaks in italy and got them all buddy but its not for me..i dont like that style..each to their own tho

Blade of 3
03-03-2014, 03:30 PM
Good job. Love when streak teams don't get that last reward.