PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy

King little fruit fly
03-02-2014, 07:31 PM
1. It wasn't long ago, okay, like last WD, around 30 million points would secure the top 1 to 3 spots, then someone said, hmm, why don't we pitch Old School Warriors and Global Strike Force against SUP 1 and 2 and see who get the top 3 spots, boom, this event, 60mil after 2 days, it is not even enough for top 3 spot. Smell something fishy here.

2. Same thing for top 10, with Super Connection TSC butting in, if you want to stay there you need to score big, now 15 million points is not enough.

3. For top 25 finish, 7 million points usually do it, now let's see how that goes with the new Sup X stirring thing in that bracket, lol :rolleyes:

I think Ferr is a wise man, he ignores all the noise and plays his own way, is living down under in a small streak faction, Umbrella Corp, uses a lot less gold and achieve the same stat gain from WD as if still in Ferr's Emperors Club.

King little fruit fly
03-02-2014, 08:26 PM
And the new matchup algorithm is still definitely doesn't work quite just yet, better but still not good enough IMHO, we matchup against Sup1, Sup2, and Old School Warriors, Bravo, and Rebel Alliance at least twice this event. We thought the new special sauce would keep track who we fought before and would not match up again. :rolleyes:

Blade of 3
03-02-2014, 08:28 PM
There comes a point where pixels only have so much value.

lemonhaze
03-02-2014, 09:25 PM
that +4% allaince attack is very important to them..i have long ago stopped worrying about what they do..their money they can do as they like..its not even about the pixals no more,they just want the ego boost that their better then other on a mobile phone game which is comical and quite amuseing

lemonhaze
03-02-2014, 09:29 PM
1. It wasn't long ago, okay, like last WD, around 30 million points would secure the top 1 to 3 spots, then someone said, hmm, why don't we pitch Old School Warriors and Global Strike Force against SUP 1 and 2 and see who get the top 3 spots, boom, this event, 60mil after 2 days, it is not even enough for top 3 spot. Smell something fishy here.

2. Same thing for top 10, with Super Connection TSC butting in, if you want to stay there you need to score big, now 15 million points is not enough.

3. For top 25 finish, 7 million points usually do it, now let's see how that goes with the new Sup X stirring thing in that bracket, lol :rolleyes:

I think Ferr is a wise man, he ignores all the noise and plays his own way, is living down under in a small streak faction, Umbrella Corp, uses a lot less gold and achieve the same stat gain from WD as if still in Ferr's Emperors Club. TSC dont make the cost of top 10 go up..last 2 times they placed there they was 9th and most recent 10th..and your wrong 15m was surely enuff to do it bc last war 13.7m secured top 10 and it was on gold bonus week as well..Chilie--->10 Slovenian Forces 12911098 , Turkey---->10 The Sup Connection TSC 17431439
11 RRH-OPX 13602735...TSC scored more then needed i agree and wasted gold but they had no way of knowing who was behind them and how hard to push and didnt want to get done like rebel alliance got done in chilie..get your facts straight before u start trying to ralley the forum trolls to hope on your band wagon of Conspiracy theorists which is far from the truth

03-02-2014, 09:44 PM

I think Ferr is a wise man, he ignores all the noise and plays his own way, is living down under in a small streak faction, Umbrella Corp, uses a lot less gold and achieve the same stat gain from WD as if still in Ferr's Emperors Club.

gsf isn't in that race bro we are chilling back 30 million points behind them

lemonhaze
03-02-2014, 09:56 PM
gsf isn't in that race bro we are chilling back 30 million points behind them see his whole post is nothing but false assumptions..nice job at least u guys know when its to much for 1 extra bonus..

DTA-HOG
03-02-2014, 09:57 PM
.....and the new matchup algorithm is not in place yet. It's not even in beta yet.

Rough Neck
03-02-2014, 10:28 PM
gsf isn't in that race bro we are chilling back 30 million points behind them

Yes, you are right, GSF tried and lost twice to OSW with about 5m, close battle ?,also to KYS and other than 50 wins, nothing to go for !!! And GSF is with SUP NOT against !

King little fruit fly
03-02-2014, 11:31 PM
Yes, you are right, GSF tried and lost twice to OSW with about 5m, close battle ?,also to KYS and other than 50 wins, nothing to go for !!! And GSF is with SUP NOT against !

Really, I thought you guys hate each others' gut.;)

King little fruit fly
03-02-2014, 11:33 PM
that +4% allaince attack is very important to them..i have long ago stopped worrying about what they do..their money they can do as they like..its not even about the pixals no more,they just want the ego boost that their better then other on a mobile phone game which is comical and quite amuseing

Didn't we get +3% alliance attack for the login daily prize?

Rough Neck
03-02-2014, 11:54 PM
Really, I thought you guys hate each others' gut.;)

Not sure about the background and history, but can confirmed GSF is SUP all the way against OSW.
Finland is where GSF battle neck to neck for 2 battles up to 5m each from each side and both time GSF end up as loser, also GSF lost to KYS, i guess in every WD, there will always be a winner and a loser, lol

Wingman GRI
03-02-2014, 11:54 PM
Is OSW a super mega merger? They were more or less a joke the last few wars I understand... and now they rock & roll..Time to get a few bags of popcorn and watch the show from my retirement sofa :-)

Rough Neck
03-03-2014, 12:38 AM
Is OSW a super mega merger? They were more or less a joke the last few wars I understand... and now they rock & roll..Time to get a few bags of popcorn and watch the show from my retirement sofa :-)

Think OSW is just a small faction looking for some fun, at the same time make some fun out of SUP and GSF, lol, and yes, popcorn time, lol

03-03-2014, 09:08 AM
No I am not against sup. Yes we lost all 3 fights to osw. No we didn't get 12/12 we also lost to kys and vff any other questions

03-03-2014, 09:12 AM
Lol osw = tko/pun old school /and cag

03-03-2014, 09:15 AM
And yes we tried every time we fought osw. They beat us each time

iamnasty
03-03-2014, 09:21 AM
And yes we tried every time we fought osw. They beat us each time

No worries buddy, it's just a game, enjoy it........moo👀

King little fruit fly
03-03-2014, 10:29 AM
No worries buddy, it's just a game, enjoy it........moo��

You in OSW, buddy? ah, saw your name change, Warrior.

King little fruit fly
03-03-2014, 10:33 AM
The whole IDEA of this thread is to "KEEP THE SCORE LOW, GUYS/GALS" and have a little fun since the forum is boring nowadays, :wink: got it!!;)

iamnasty
03-03-2014, 11:23 AM
You in OSW, buddy? ah, saw your name change, Warrior.

Not sure what are you mumbling about but I do have a real life and busy but enjoying every moment of it

P/s- but sometimes I do moo ere........moo👀

King little fruit fly
03-03-2014, 11:38 AM
Not sure what are you mumbling about but I do have a real life and busy but enjoying every moment of it

P/s- but sometimes I do moo ere........moo��

Congrat your expensive #3 finish, Mrs Cow...moooooooooooooooooooo;)

King little fruit fly
03-03-2014, 11:41 AM
Expensive for who, you? Told ya once if I told you a hundred times, counting others money makes you look silly...

What, none of your business to butt in our buddy chat.

King little fruit fly
03-03-2014, 11:42 AM
Expensive for who, you? Told ya once if I told you a hundred times, counting others money makes you look silly...

Are you line up with Gree's pocket?

Clay43
03-06-2014, 11:01 AM

Ferr is no doubt a wise man, but are you sure about the Umbrella Corp stat gain?

I know for sure that they lost at least twice - at times that could have impacted streaks.

I C STUFF
03-06-2014, 11:05 AM
Ferr is no doubt a wise man, but are you sure about the Umbrella Corp stat gain? I know for sure that they lost at least twice - at times that could have impacted streaks.There are many people that hang around for the friendships. They no longer care about things others might hold dear. Live and let live, there just could be something for everyone, if people keep their wits about them.

Clay43
03-06-2014, 11:08 AM
There are many people that hang around for the friendships. They no longer care about things others might hold dear. Live and let live, there just could be something for everyone, if people keep their wits about them.

I could not agree more. The original post referenced a stat gain but my faction plays for fun.

lemonhaze
03-06-2014, 11:32 AM
I could not agree more. The original post referenced a stat gain but my faction plays for fun. this is what keeps WD alive is the friendships and the good times..some will give life and limb for nothing but units..im sure u could see that from the past scores in finland and others can care less about any stat gain and just have fun with their mates..when u get to the point u are not haveing fun and doing more b itching and crying then laughing and haveing a blast its time to look for other avenues

I C STUFF
03-06-2014, 11:35 AM
I keep a smile on my face, but remember to never remove my YOU KNOW WHAT from my back pocket.

THING
03-06-2014, 04:18 PM
I keep a smile on my face, but remember to never remove my YOU KNOW WHAT from my back pocket.

Your man purse? LOL

I C STUFF
03-06-2014, 04:47 PM
Your man purse? LOL

No silly, my stash of itunes cards. LOL

iamnasty
03-06-2014, 06:04 PM
Thread is locked, moving my RV and leftover popcorn ere............................moo :D

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?85222-Ferr-s-I-mean-TKO-or-I-mean-OSW/page13

Speed ump
03-06-2014, 06:52 PM
Fly, you're in the wrong place and the wrong game, not to mention keeping the wrong company, if you want to be talking about keeping costs down. Here, got another bag of popcorn for you and lam, just sit back and watch the show. Lemon is closest to having it right. Except it's not about stats, and not even about being the strongest. That's not even exciting any more since they let anyone hit anyone these days. No, it's about denying others the chance to have it. That's where the fun is. Yes, it's egos, always has been really. I'm not even talking about at the top, it goes all the way down, at every level. That's what competition is about. Otherwise, why bother. As you get closer to the top, the focus narrows, as less are able to compete at that level, and those are obviously the ones more driven by the competition.

iamnasty
03-06-2014, 07:03 PM
Fly, you're in the wrong place and the wrong game, not to mention keeping the wrong company, if you want to be talking about keeping costs down. Here, got another bag of popcorn for you and lam, just sit back and watch the show. Lemon is closest to having it right. Except it's not about stats, and not even about being the strongest. That's not even exciting any more since they let anyone hit anyone these days. No, it's about denying others the chance to have it. That's where the fun is. Yes, it's egos, always has been really. I'm not even talking about at the top, it goes all the way down, at every level. That's what competition is about. Otherwise, why bother. As you get closer to the top, the focus narrows, as less are able to compete at that level, and those are obviously the ones more driven by the competition.

Hear no evil, see no evil, therefore speak no evil.............thanx for the poppy and am at the back of my RV.....moo :D

I C STUFF
03-06-2014, 07:39 PM
I don't care about anyone spending. It's a game and I don't think anyone has spent enough. When guilds tried to take 1st in CC or KA the point totals were huge. What I cannot understand is the team in 2nd place. Why? Why would you spend that money for 2nd and know you are designated to be 2nd and then cry and complain about the 3rd place team? But what I would really like to know is answers to the previously posted questions about the top team not completing the 12/12 a few battles ago but still getting the reward unit. There is no excuse for that. Especially since we know and shown that the top 2 teams are working together you know you delay your declare times so you don't match each other. There is no possible excuse to be rewarded a unit you didn't deserve.

I'm just an observer, mister. I read where the big dogs say they hop from dog house to dog house. Sometimes they're in 2, 3, 1, maybe 10. They claim they like it that way. That part I understand. Those trinkets don't mean all that much anyway.

I'm curious about how they ALONE got the 12/12 streak, when they didn't complete 12/12. They claim to have the highest morals in online games, so I'm confused why they'd demand something they didn't earn?I guess it's like Jummy Sawggert picking up street walkers in LA, while preaching morality to his flock.

iamnasty
03-06-2014, 08:11 PM
Generally it is known as competition, always 1 winner and the rest 2nd, 3rd, 4th...... ares losers, well that's life !!! In this case is known as obedient dog !!! Anywhere whatever they are, one thing for sure, they are proud of been nr 2 and the nr 1 loser, lol............moo :D

on the DON'T DESERVED UNIT, again here is life, even others submitted tickets BUT the nr 1 top spending team is on the priority

Face it buddy, there'll never be any fairness and note that they won't care how you feel nor listen to your blah blah blah !!!, that's what life is all about,lol...moo :D

Finally, it's all about profit and if you are not happy, don't play MW, nobody is forcing you, the choice is yours..........back to my RV and re-fill my poppy.........moo :D

iamnasty
03-06-2014, 08:14 PM
I'm just an observer, mister. I read where the big dogs say they hop from dog house to dog house. Sometimes they're in 2, 3, 1, maybe 10. They claim they like it that way. That part I understand. Those trinkets don't mean all that much anyway.

I'm curious about how they ALONE got the 12/12 streak, when they didn't complete 12/12. They claim to have the highest morals in online games, so I'm confused why they'd demand something they didn't earn?I guess it's like Jummy Sawggert picking up street walkers in LA, while preaching morality to his flock.

oopss, the dark secret is OUT, Jummy Sawggert is with SUP1 !!!............moo :D

Crazy Ivan
03-06-2014, 09:01 PM
Am glad you moved to a new thread. Your silence on the other one was deafening and the admins shut it down within 30 minutes of me having politely asked the questions. Once again no flaming, no personal attacks, just civil discourse. That said, Stephen, can you do everyone a favor and address the questions? We all want to understand your official position on this as we all found it quite disturbing.

THING
03-06-2014, 10:59 PM
Crickets💤💤💤💤

Genen
03-07-2014, 02:52 AM
Am glad you moved to a new thread. Your silence on the other one was deafening and the admins shut it down within 30 minutes of me having politely asked the questions. Once again no flaming, no personal attacks, just civil discourse. That said, Stephen, can you do everyone a favor and address the questions? We all want to understand your official position on this as we all found it quite disturbing.
Do you know who is Speed Ump?

Crazy Ivan
03-07-2014, 07:55 AM
I do. I also know who you are and am glad you are here as speed ump keeps disappearing when important questions are being asked and then the threads get magically closed. I saw you in the Russian hacking supers room screenshots giving a tutorial and would like to understand why you keep calling people hackers while doing exactly what you castigate others for. Perhaps you thought none of that would see the light of day.

Do you know who is Speed Ump?

Genen
03-07-2014, 09:13 AM
I do. I also know who you are and am glad you are here as speed ump keeps disappearing when important questions are being asked and then the threads get magically closed. I saw you in the Russian hacking supers room screenshots giving a tutorial and would like to understand why you keep calling people hackers while doing exactly what you castigate others for. Perhaps you thought none of that would see the light of day.
Ok stop blabbing and concentrate. So you know who I am and who Speed is. And I do not know who you are except that you are created new account short while ago probably bc your old account was banned for trolling. Also I know that you are shopping around fake screenshots and posting fake Craiglist ads.
Now let me me make it clear even for you. Either you can ID yourself or you can kiss my you know what and keep chirping away with your buddies the same crap you recycle for months.

Genen
03-07-2014, 09:29 AM
i have seen mulitple ss of how racisit you are. Are you claiming you never made racists and anti sememitic comments in sup1 chats???? Btw that was not a fake craigslist ad, i contacted it and spoke to a sup1 representative from houston and have the phone call recorded you idiot. I dont know whose voice it is but i have a recording.

Can you answer this gene: Is micky mac still a gree contractor who gets paid in free gold to scan players accts??
Learn how to spell troll. Yes I am a Jew myself make a lot of antisemitic comments that you saw lol. Go troll some place else. You birds are such cowards. You have to create new accounts every 5 minutes bc you cannot even put your real names under crap you are posting.

Genen
03-07-2014, 09:55 AM
im not a troll. I want you to speak the TRUTH. I have seen the evidence from OSW. now where is your evidence they are lying. surly if you have any you will share.

btw did you receive that 12/12 unit from October or not? we all know sup1 didn't go 12/12 that war. so answer that question if you have the guts.

im not even affiailated with a top team. im in a streak team only and we hang around top1000 to make it easy. but I have seen proof of what you have said about blacks and jews in group me chat rooms and I want to hear ur side. ive seen you type the stuff, so I know 100% you said it, I want you to tell me why.

feel free to email me if you wish, fantasyfootball0011@yahoo.com, if you would like to chat more in a secure and private manner.

I have seen the twitter acct with all the SUP SECRETS REVEALED, and you have some damning posts on group me posted. also the whole micky mac situation with him having access to gree servers, again there is pages of proof on that as well, is with sup1 and he has been accussed of abusing his server access to get yall units and free gold. I just want the truth. can you deliever
Haha yes you are troll bc you just created new account just to sand bag me with stupid crap lol. Lol you just was wondering around and just by accident stumbled to this forum and was so impressed and made new account lol. And of course you know who I am and of course OSW told you that I am racist antisemitic bigot lol. Who are you kidding?

Genen
03-07-2014, 10:13 AM
It requires a yes or no. Don't respond with questions. Did S1 finish the 12/12 streak in question? Gene you aren't s1 so I'm looking for a response from either Stephen or CJ. A simple yes or no will suffice. If you can answer that question we will move on to the next one. Remember, a simple yes or no.
You penguins are whining about closed threads. Actually I am surprised that MODs of this forum did not banned your IPs. You use GREE's internet platform for clear trolling and slander. Pretty much what you clowns are posting is a pure spam and mindless rants. You know nobody will give you the answers on anything bc you are bunch of frauds and parasites. So make another account and chirp with Crazy Ivan or Cow or Fly or whatever. I am done here

THING
03-07-2014, 10:17 AM
Haha yes you are troll bc you just created new account just to sand bag me with stupid crap lol. Lol you just was wondering around and just by accident stumbled to this forum and was so impressed and made new account lol. And of course you know who I am and of course OSW told you that I am racist antisemitic bigot lol. Who are you kidding?

Spell check police here. You asked him to learn how to spell. So I'll ask you to learn how to spell. Wondering around is spelled wandering around. You're welcome.