PDA

View Full Version : Love watching some ppl's bases grow....

TheEvolution
03-02-2014, 03:19 PM
So I been watching over the past few months a certain player's base grow who is currently in OSW. Amazing how it now has 2 L10 amr's that were not even on his base a month ago. Funny, didn't know gree rereleased these buildings. Oh yah, 2 L10 Queen's buildings that appeared miraculously from nowhere as well before that. All buildings L10 yet raid count is extremely low. Interesting. Wish I could magnify my iph 10 fold in a few short months. Interested if he has 99% regen helping him out w all those pts they scoring this weekend. Maybe his magic secret has been passed along to other members.... Look mom, no hands!!!... on the keyboard as I hack!!

I'm not a troll, rarely post, I do enjoy reading a lot of the nonsense here for a laugh, but this I couldn't let slide w out mentioning.

Speakingthetruth
03-02-2014, 03:25 PM
So I been watching over the past few months a certain player's base grow who is currently in OSW. Amazing how it now has 2 L10 amr's that were not even on his base a month ago. Funny, didn't know gree rereleased these buildings. Oh yah, 2 L10 Queen's buildings that appeared miraculously from nowhere as well before that. All buildings L10 yet raid count is extremely low. Interesting. Wish I could magnify my iph 10 fold in a few short months. Interested if he has 99% regen helping him out w all those pts they scoring this weekend. Maybe his magic secret has been passed along to other members.... Look mom, no hands!!!... on the keyboard as I hack!!

I'm not a troll, rarely post, I do enjoy reading a lot of the nonsense here for a laugh, but this I couldn't let slide w out mentioning.

oh good lord, here we go again....report him...do your thing...come back to him/her in two weeks, if that person is still there then your a tard. Then maybe come back in here and say you were wrong....or not, who knows.... but just so i got it straight, your accusations grew from he/she has made too many improvements than you are capable of and they are a regen hacker.....classic....two big thumbs up....

RetiredAndHappy
03-02-2014, 03:40 PM
Seeing as you have been watching oh so closely.. I assume you have taken before and after screenshots?

Or is this just another troll thread that I have unfortunately bumped....

Hooligany
03-02-2014, 06:56 PM
I do have a screenshot of those!!

3 composite buildings!
2 naval boost!

Never seen such hacks before. Who needs a screenshot?

Wait! The player seems to be from SUP instead. So wil I get banned if I posted those evidence of SUP hacking?

DFI
03-02-2014, 07:16 PM
For christ's sake, Gree has already informed us that all hackers have been removed. There are also no more energy glitches that work. Let's move on.

1GaDawg85
03-02-2014, 07:50 PM
Don't believe that hackers are gone

Dirty Mind
03-02-2014, 07:54 PM
.....but just so i got it straight, your accusations grew from he/she has made too many improvements than you are capable of....
maybe you should actually READ the post, and no, you dont got it straight.

Blade of 3
03-02-2014, 08:32 PM
For christ's sake, Gree has already informed us that all hackers have been removed. There are also no more energy glitches that work. Let's move on.
Energy glitch is still around. I've never used it but I've heard people mentioning it. And I've also known people with multiple boost buildings accidentally.

lemonhaze
03-02-2014, 09:15 PM

I'm not a troll, rarely post, I do enjoy reading a lot of the nonsense here for a laugh, but this I couldn't let slide w out mentioning. how do u know he didnt sale those builds and gree just now gave them back to him? lol report and if hes not ban then hes legit

lemonhaze
03-02-2014, 09:21 PM
I do have a screenshot of those!!

3 composite buildings!
2 naval boost!

Never seen such hacks before. Who needs a screenshot?

Wait! The player seems to be from SUP instead. So wil I get banned if I posted those evidence of SUP hacking? its not a hack gree puts them on there..i know for a fact bc i accidently sold my space center trying to sale trees..so i email gree and had my lvl 2 restored and they sit it right down on top of my command center so i built another and sure enuff i got 3 space centers..im not gonna go thur the trouble to sale my boosts and get this down but for all that wants 2 here it is try it and u will see..no joke