PDA

View Full Version : Gree, CJ, AF: Simple Question

gcfreem
03-02-2014, 12:17 PM
To everyone at Gree, I have one very simple question, either:

A: Return the Rivals List to the way it used to be, or,

B: Come on the forum and tell us that you never will.

In case you haven't noticed, there is a poll one month old with 400 responses, with the overwhelming majority hating the new list. And you haven't said a word about it. For high-IPH players like myself, the game has become an absolutely miserable experience. I've spent a lot of time and effort to become one of the top players at my level and the reward for all my time and effort is to suddenly start losing $150 million a day with no way to stop it. The only reason for me to continue playing this game is the hope that you will fix it. So either own up to your mistake and fix it, or double-down and let me quit the game and move on.

My threat may not matter much, since you don't seem to care about just one player. But there a lot of others that feel the same way. If I don't hear anything by the end of the week, I'm done. I expect a lot of others will be too.

Luv4UR Mom
03-02-2014, 12:20 PM
IBTL- I believe in one of the threads somewhere, one of them already said there were no plans to change it back.

RealTeflonDon
03-02-2014, 12:26 PM
On it.

We the players of crime city have made it clear, the rivals list......we don't like it.....fix it....I could go on but will keep it short for now.

So I've been told.

Short answer: Probably not happening.
Long answer: Remember when Facebook/YouTube made big changes to the way their site worked and everyone hated it and then a few months later everyone realized it was a lot better? We're hoping it'll be something like that. We understand that in the short term, the changes are pretty jarring and severely changed the way several players had been playing the game (camping) but we feel that in the long term, PVP will be better off with this new rivals list system and so we're not changing it, though we are monitoring the situation very closely and will continue to adjust the algorithms in place.

and link

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?83078-Hello-there-Crime-City-players&p=1194948&viewfull=1#post1194948

H8er-aid
03-02-2014, 12:33 PM
I don't mind changes and new things brought in the game but the rivals list is terrible. I think it's like anything else gree does like it or gtfo =========》

reticlover
03-02-2014, 12:41 PM
I don't mind changes and new things brought in the game but the rivals list is terrible. I think it's like anything else gree does like it or gtfo =========》

i dont like it. buy did very well with pvp. i dont attack or rob so the rival list doesnt bother me anymore

ILikeTheAbuse
03-02-2014, 01:05 PM
To everyone at Gree, I have one very simple question, either:

A: Return the Rivals List to the way it used to be, or,

B: Come on the forum and tell us that you never will.

In case you haven't noticed, there is a poll one month old with 400 responses, with the overwhelming majority hating the new list. And you haven't said a word about it. For high-IPH players like myself, the game has become an absolutely miserable experience. I've spent a lot of time and effort to become one of the top players at my level and the reward for all my time and effort is to suddenly start losing $150 million a day with no way to stop it. The only reason for me to continue playing this game is the hope that you will fix it. So either own up to your mistake and fix it, or double-down and let me quit the game and move on.

My threat may not matter much, since you don't seem to care about just one player. But there a lot of others that feel the same way. If I don't hear anything by the end of the week, I'm done. I expect a lot of others will be too.

I like the new rivals list... sure I get robbed more, though I rob more, as well. The new rivals list isn't geared at defending yourself, it is geared at robbing other rivals. If you don't want to get robbed for $150,000,000 every day, then COLLECT YOUR BUILDINGS!

Even better yet, just rob 200mil back from other players every day!

GucciMane
03-02-2014, 01:24 PM
At 3.5M+ iph at a low level I had no reason to ever check the rivals list until this new update.

Sandukan
03-02-2014, 01:35 PM
New list is great!
Everyone is my size.

gcfreem
03-02-2014, 01:50 PM
I like the new rivals list... sure I get robbed more, though I rob more, as well. The new rivals list isn't geared at defending yourself, it is geared at robbing other rivals. If you don't want to get robbed for $150,000,000 every day, then COLLECT YOUR BUILDINGS!

Even better yet, just rob 200mil back from other players every day!

I get most of my income from 6, 18, 20, and 26 hour buildings. It is impossible to make every collection and sleep.

None of my rivals have an income close to mine. It is impossible to rob back what I lose.

Sandukan
03-02-2014, 02:25 PM
I get most of my income from 6, 18, 20, and 26 hour buildings. It is impossible to make every collection and sleep.

None of my rivals have an income close to mine. It is impossible to rob back what I lose.
Impossible to rob back what you lose?
You are just not trying hard enough.

rysherb78
03-02-2014, 05:55 PM
At 3.5M+ iph at a low level I had no reason to ever check the rivals list until this new update.

Well your a slacker Gucci, before rivals I'd spend hours hunting you high iph *****es down, now everyone has money and all looted out also...so your lucky we in the same syndicate or I'd be spending hours in that toy box ;) rofl!!