PDA

View Full Version : Forums Finest Fighters

DILL3NGER
03-02-2014, 09:07 AM
Full respect to your end Blitz tactics. We knew it was coming but you smashed it anyway. We are hurting at the moment I can tell you.

From The Darkness.

Romulus.
03-02-2014, 09:33 AM
It was a great battle! Good luck brother.

Speed Demon# 2
03-02-2014, 09:37 AM
Thanks for the respect!! We knew it was going to be a tough battle when we drew you guys. We were thinking about letting it go, until some of your guys tried taking some of ours boosts.

sirdirty11
03-02-2014, 09:55 AM
Full respect to your end Blitz tactics. We knew it was coming but you smashed it anyway. We are hurting at the moment I can tell you.

From The Darkness.

Def a fun fight. GL next 27 hrs Darkness.

DILL3NGER
03-02-2014, 10:11 AM
Thanks for the respect!! We knew it was going to be a tough battle when we drew you guys. We were thinking about letting it go, until some of your guys tried taking some of ours boosts.
I've asked around and that wasn't us taking your boosts down. Bad luck for is eh? Whoever did gave you the arse which worked out badly in our favour.

One day you'll have to let me know the secret of putting that many points up in less than 5 minutes. It can't all be about tap tap tap.

Good luck for the rest of the war fellas.

pb23
03-02-2014, 10:28 AM
I've asked around and that wasn't us taking your boosts down. Bad luck for is eh? Whoever did gave you the arse which worked out badly in our favour.

One day you'll have to let me know the secret of putting that many points up in less than 5 minutes. It can't all be about tap tap tap.

Ipad Air FTW

Speed Demon# 2
03-02-2014, 12:00 PM

2 things, extreme coordination and excelent participation. Good luck to you guys as well.

Mr. Artois
03-02-2014, 12:12 PM
2 things, extreme coordination and excelent participation. Good luck to you guys as well.

To be fair that's quite easy now rain is on the losing team over at GSF 😄

menmylac
03-02-2014, 01:35 PM
Get a room already..... It's just a game!