PDA

View Full Version : CAnt trigger Boss

Leappy
03-01-2014, 09:43 PM
Could only kill Boss 23 times. Not only cause i didnt wanted to **** it more, but cause i couldnt trigger it. Just pvpd 12 times and used 1000 energy and still the Boss us not coming.

Advice pls
Thx

k0de
03-01-2014, 10:02 PM
What I'd like to know is- why hasn't anyone else made a thread about this already?

Miss Soprano
03-01-2014, 10:40 PM
It's gree... What else?

HavingFun
03-01-2014, 10:50 PM
Lol what did you want to do to the boss? **** it

Winnson
03-02-2014, 01:03 AM
It's been a little tricky to get them to pop up, hours sometimes.

Marine007
03-02-2014, 01:16 AM
I am on level 9 of pvp and lvl 17 of ltq and boss has triggered only 18 times, I can't figure out what the deal is on how to trigger it, it is a bit frustrating Gree how are we supposed to finish event if we can't trigger the boss, it seems everyone is haveing the same problem, are you guys going to do something about it? Do you guys read your customers problems? By customers I mean the heavy gold buying players? And even the free players? I have done every combination of things to find the trick but nothing works, is there a button to use gold to trigger the boss somewhere? You took an event that was fun especially making the syns work as a team to get the daily bonus and you turned this into a unbeatable event even for your heavy gold users, can you give us an explanation on how to trigger the bosses, I read earlier that A&F looked into it and said it was the same, before it was 2.5 minutes between bosses to trigger now it is about 3-5 hrs, can you just give us the rundown? A lot of people are furious

idlerich
03-02-2014, 06:30 AM
Any info on this? Just can't get bosses!

BadCompanyAlliance
03-02-2014, 07:38 AM
I can't trigger the boss too!! Fix it!!!!

sister morphine
03-02-2014, 08:08 AM
Spend more gold. :rolleyes:

The Billionaire
03-02-2014, 09:05 AM
Hating this event, triggering the boss is becoming extremely frustrating.

Sort it out Gree! The triggering was fine just the way it was.

Dubstik
03-02-2014, 09:11 AM
OP boss + Impossible to trigger + Gay rival list = Me not participating in this crap event.

saintdenay11
03-02-2014, 09:33 AM
big shock, no mods around to help with this. they are to busy counting there money from the 40% off sale.

Winnson
03-02-2014, 09:43 AM
Turns out you don't need to worry about it a lot sooner than you'd think, unless you want to burn through absolutely ridiculous amount of gold to even dream of beating bosses.

So maybe it's a blessing they don't spawn.

GG Gree, one of the last fun things in the game and you put the quash on it. Gee Gee

Master Stormzs
03-02-2014, 09:53 AM
Ditto ^^^ on what the Billionare said...how do you have an event where your customers can't get to the event, for the most part, to participate????

mrgreen
03-02-2014, 01:32 PM
Ditto ^^^ on what the Billionare said...how do you have an event where your customers can't get to the event, for the most part, to participate????
That's Gree....put up an event that people can't even do......then last 20 minutes of a 5/6 day event they will make the boss easy to trigger and people will spend gold to get it done while they can.....

Jclew
03-02-2014, 02:35 PM
That's Gree....put up an event that people can't even do......then last 20 minutes of a 5/6 day event they will make the boss easy to trigger and people will spend gold to get it done while they can.....

Now you can't say that! lol. After the event is over they will respond... "Oh yeah, you guys were right, we found a glitch in the triggering, it should be fixed in the next update. Sorry for the inconvenience" Lmao. What's new?

Marine007
03-02-2014, 10:37 PM
I just spent 3000 energy and robbed/attacked 25 times successfully and no boss has appeared this seems a bit fraudulent to me and seems everyone is having the same issue from the start, what are you guys going to do about it? Fix it on the last day so no one can finish the event?

Marine007
03-02-2014, 10:49 PM
I just got one to trigger anther 2000 energy and 6 more attacks so it is 5000 energy and 31 stamina to trigger a boss not to bad Gree it could be worse and the level 10 bosses have insane health I am assuming they get more insane as the event goes on and will take a vault of gold to beat as I move up, or if I can move up.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
03-02-2014, 11:02 PM
A&F has already responded on this issue.

She asked her colleagues and found that nothing has been changed at all in the triggering or the rate.

I don't expect the company would tell lies.

Therefore there must be a glitch and nothing else.

I have done no more than I expect to do to trigger the boss.

I have killed a grand total of 4 bosses.

If they want my money then they need to facilitate a way to spend it. Not having a boss that triggers easily is not something I am interested in.

The more you try and trigger it, the less incentive for them to correct it.

It's a personal choice as to whose drum you march to. Their's or your own.

Haintzy
03-03-2014, 03:06 AM
Ikr. Last boss event every second pvp fight on average It triggered now after 5 pvp + robbings Im still strugling to get one. Not as fired up about boss set up (high health) but if you make something harder atleast give us something easier not a doubble wammy of this.

N41LZ
03-03-2014, 04:40 AM
I don't expect the company would tell lies.

Welcome to the forums.