PDA

View Full Version : Terrible events yet again...

Jclew
03-01-2014, 02:31 PM
Boss takes forever to summon, and has TERRIBLE prizes.

PVP event has ridiculous requirements, and Gain a million XP for again, TERRIBLE prizes.

Brought the PVP back, good job. Just cant do it for lack of rivals, whether too strong or too beat up..

New boss setup blows too, nothing more to say I guess. Every "fix" Gree has made shoves me closer to the edge of the roof. Will fall any day now.

Thanks that is all.

Soni Jr
03-01-2014, 02:46 PM
worst event ever...

You can't play if the boss never show up, and u can't do the pvp cause everybody its too beat up, im stoping doing 51 level

1Shot
03-01-2014, 04:00 PM
The boss needs to show up without doing the events for him to come.

Zendfrim
03-01-2014, 04:24 PM
Just do what I'm doing. Nothing.

Captain Torgue
03-01-2014, 04:29 PM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/4940975872/hFD03BF6B/

Luv4UR Mom
03-01-2014, 07:11 PM
Every "fix" Gree has made shoves me closer to the edge of the roof. Will fall any day now.

**Sneaks up behind Jclew and shoves him off the edge, waving goodbye.

RealTeflonDon
03-01-2014, 08:25 PM
Spot on analysis, Jay.

GREE doesn't seem to realize that there should be at least ONE event in each cycle that can be completed for FREE (Just some dedication). Otherwise, their new, potential paying customers restrain from paying.

You don't just hop into a mobile app like this thinking, "yea!! Lets blow $5,000 on this new app I downloaded"

Of course, the existing players already know whether GREE deserves the cash or not..

Many, despite KNOWING gree isn't worthy, are outright addicted like drug addicts & spend regardless because of the time & previous money invested.

It's a sorry, pathetic state of affairs and fully summarizes the gaming industry.

Minimal effort, maximum premium.

Pay-up to keep up or shut your face & deal with it.

k0de
03-01-2014, 08:28 PM
worst event ever...

Only until the next one begins. I don't think there's been a single event to date that hasn't been declared the worst ever by one person or another.
To its credit though, unlike the last few events upon which the title was bestowed, this one did not claim the honour until after it had actually begun.

RealTeflonDon
03-01-2014, 08:42 PM
To its credit though, unlike the last few events upon which the title was bestowed, this one did not claim the honour until after it had actually begun.

I would attribute that to the Epic Boss events being the best type of events in CC, up until this point at least. So, people were open-minded to the change. Even Emeril had to spice things up occasionally. I don't think I ever saw him take a steaming hot crap on the dishes he was preparing though..

Sure we're open to the notion--- oh... wait... it takes 3,000 energy & 25 stamina to trigger a boss? Hmm..

Oh, the boss at level 100 is 1500% more difficult?? Hmm

Well, that sucks.

Gratz GREE!! You've managed to turn the best event you've ever created into the worst. I'll send you some special cookies in the A.M. You deserve them!

Jclew
03-01-2014, 11:46 PM
worst event ever...

You can't play if the boss never show up, and u can't do the pvp cause everybody its too beat up, im stoping doing 51 level

Yeah this is the first "boss" event I've ever said hell with it too. I give up also. 12 cash hits no kill, WTF is the point.

The boss needs to show up without doing the events for him to come.

Not sure if this sarcasm or what, but normally I have no problems summoning. The people that "know what is going on" say nothing has changed... **cough**horsesheeeet**cough**

Just do what I'm doing. Nothing.

I am now. Thanks for the advice. It goes right to my heart.

**Sneaks up behind Jclew and shoves him off the edge, waving goodbye.

Another thank you! I no longer have to think, or get pissed off, for that matter.

Spot on analysis, Jay.

GREE doesn't seem to realize that there should be at least ONE event in each cycle that can be completed for FREE (Just some dedication). Otherwise, their new, potential paying customers restrain from paying.

You don't just hop into a mobile app like this thinking, "yea!! Lets blow $5,000 on this new app I downloaded"

Of course, the existing players already know whether GREE deserves the cash or not..

Many, despite KNOWING gree isn't worthy, are outright addicted like drug addicts & spend regardless because of the time & previous money invested.

It's a sorry, pathetic state of affairs and fully summarizes the gaming industry.

Minimal effort, maximum premium.

Pay-up to keep up or shut your face & deal with it.

Exactly, I'm not saying you should be able to get every top prize for free at all. If you have enough disposable income (and similarly lack of brain power), then by golly you bad SOB's deserve your prize, you worked really hard for it. Lmao... But when you make it HUNDREDS of dollars to complete any given event it no longer makes sense to play.

RAID boss and epic boss were the two per cycle I looked forward to. Drop rate for uzis ruined RAID. New structure of epic plus ridiculous health numbers ruined the epic. So really nothing "enjoyable" means no reason to play lol.

Only until the next one begins. I don't think there's been a single event to date that hasn't been declared the worst ever by one person or another.

This is all true, but did they have to ruin the only "not fixed" part of the game by "fixing it"? WHY OF COURSE! The only thing the majority of players didn't want changed is the only thing We'll change! THANKS GUYS!!!

Gratz GREE!! You've managed to turn the best event you've ever created into the worst. I'll send you some special cookies in the A.M. You deserve them!

Make sure they are Cowdung chip, and runny diarrhea with grass, we wouldn't want our Harvard grads acting like monkeys eating chocolate chip and sugar cookies, they deserve better! :cool::rolleyes:

Jclew
03-02-2014, 12:40 AM
Post must be at least 10 characters... Odd; it was kind of short...

and this is why so many players get angry. There are existing events that the community has shared to the development team that they like, yet the reincarnations have removed the aspects we enjoy about it.

For example: they brought back pvp, but removed the leaderboard. They continue with raid boss, but made uzi droprate poor, and increased boss health to near impossible without massive amounts of gold

These are all things that were changed - so they basically "fixed" what wasn't broken. Meanwhile, there are a number of other problems that exist (and have perpetuated) without any resolution. Not to mention lag issues and server crashes. All this makes me wonder why i should spend money buying gold for an inferior product.

Soni Jr
03-02-2014, 01:18 AM

ur rigth... but at least until this moment on epic boss it is the worst.. i think this because the triggering rate its very low.. i dont care about if its harder or not, you can decide if you want to finish with gold or free, but its ur decision, i dont do PvP cause i want stay at low lvls, at this time i did the Pvp cause i wanted to finish the EB, but, NO BOSSES

Winnson
03-02-2014, 10:23 AM
For me, the PvP events indicate something is going to suck.

The last PvP event was the introduction of the new rivals list.

This PvP event is the introduction of ruining the epic boss event.

I really look forward to the next PvP event. Prediction: Any event will cost 1000 gold to start from now on.

kimberleyj
03-02-2014, 11:24 AM
i used 10 gold on boss 30 already . this event feels more like a job then a fun event.

Winnson
03-02-2014, 11:30 AM
Get to work!

RealTeflonDon
03-02-2014, 12:43 PM
i used 10 gold on boss 30 already . this event feels more like a job then a fun event.

The difference being, you get paid to work.
In Crime City you have to pay to work.

Quite lol..

Jclew
03-02-2014, 12:51 PM
Yea I gave up all together. They have officially jacked up everything.

lil minion
03-02-2014, 04:34 PM
On boss 60 and not going any further it bs..... my favourite event is now ruined thanks alot gree. Top job

adamswim
03-02-2014, 07:04 PM
Gree's previous non-sensible changes just like Microsoft doing sucks program without Bill Gate, Apple create **** items without Steve Jobs. Gree, did you have a goal, mission, aims when you making this game ?

GucciMane
03-02-2014, 07:08 PM
I haven't had trouble summing the boss recently, either they fixed it or my technique (closing the app completely, waiting long enough, and not wasting excess bullets on triggering) is solid.

I'm completely in the minority here, but the new PVP sans-leaderboard has made this type of event *cheaper* for me (free :D ) . With the leaderboard, and in a top-50 you'd have to contribute a minimum BP.

Captain Torgue
03-02-2014, 07:17 PM
Yea I gave up all together. They have officially jacked up everything.

No they haven't, you can do it free easily.

Don't give up!

cynicalmofo
03-03-2014, 05:22 AM
A lot of people seem to have missed the point. There are plenty of people out there that will pay gold to finish these bosses - Sadly, those people are also having issues triggering the bosses meaning there's nothing to pay for.

raymondmccabemfc
03-03-2014, 06:20 AM
I hear complaints from everybody about these events, pvp has always gained you x amount of xp, nothings has changed, minus a mod. Dont play pvp if you dont want the xp, epic boss was harder to summon bosses, but the prize layout was much better, and the mods were better. All in all it cost me 400 gold to complete epic boss in a day. I dont see whats so bad about it. 3200 gold finishes epic boss and ltq. And gold was on sale for 40% off. I honestly dont see why everyone is complaining.

b-w
03-03-2014, 06:28 AM
i can't believe how bad this event is..can someone please tell me the thinking behind changing something that is not broken..something everyone likes while leaving the broken things alone. Man..this is stupid and NOT FUN.

I'd rather memorize the first 19 pages of the phone book than play this game. I feel like i have to because of what's invested already..Don't be so arrogant as to think i won't cut my loses though..I'm way too smart for this.

dribblin todger
03-03-2014, 06:40 AM
i can't believe how bad this event is..can someone please tell me the thinking behind changing something that is not broken..something everyone likes while leaving the broken things alone. Man..this is stupid and NOT FUN.

I'd rather memorize the first 19 pages of the phone book than play this game. I feel like i have to because of what's invested already..Don't be so arrogant as to think i won't cut my loses though..I'm way too smart for this.
Goodbye then