PDA

View Full Version : Old school warriors

Known King
03-01-2014, 12:58 PM
Who's rooting for them to beat SUP

Skelewu
03-01-2014, 01:48 PM
Let me guess, Joe aka the Ripper sent u. You must be really bored. When u have a team that consists with known hackers like CAG members and u try to deflect that by saying SUP is a hack, it only shows how low you can go. I will be glad is SUP1 or SUP 2 can put u wannabies in your place.

Dont worry I have no affiliation to any of the top faction because I enjoy being a free player but a person who is fed up with politics brought into the game by Ripper and his cronies.

Known King
03-01-2014, 01:53 PM
Let me guess, Joe aka the Ripper sent u. You must be really bored. When u have a team that consists with known hackers like CAG members and u try to deflect that by saying SUP is a hack, it only shows how low you can go. I will be glad is SUP1 or SUP 2 can put u wannabies in your place.

Dont worry I have no affiliation to any of the top faction because I enjoy being a free player but a person who is fed up with politics brought into the game by Ripper and his cronies.

Umm yeah I don't know who your talking about but this was a friendly post, please go cry to your mommy about your issues, ok thanks and have a nice day!

Speakingthetruth
03-01-2014, 02:14 PM

Another drinking to much secret sup sauce! Your rant is so misinformed it's comical but I'm not in a laughing mood. As far as the poll goes, the forum is clearly "speakingthetruth"!

TMI
03-01-2014, 03:00 PM
Who is Old School Warriors?

Richie480
03-01-2014, 03:03 PM
**** sup I'll give 3 vaults to see them not in number 1 fact😤😤

BIG DH
03-01-2014, 03:11 PM
Who is Old School Warriors?

OSW is a team comprising of original PUN players, TKO, and CAG players. They couldn't win first separate so they'll try together. This will assuredly be the most expensive 3rd place in this games history. All for a +1 energy boost that will save them exactly 140 gold over a 5day energy LTQ.

fofito30
03-01-2014, 03:20 PM
Since Brazil there has been a polarizing trend on Modern War: either be PUN/SUP or be FERR/TKO/OSW or whatever new monicker this last group chooses to call themselves. Allegations of hacking, toppling of leaders, etc. abound; yet, so far, Gree has never faced the issue head on and act openly in an investigation, so most of this allegations are just hearsay at best.
I can openly say that have met good players from both sides and must point out, under confidentiality of names and alliance to the faction they belong, certain players have questionable reputations about their ability to beat or exploit the game glitches and even hacking.
Not here to judge anyone in particular, you all know who you are, but any form of cheating is jot only disrespect to your peers but the upmost sign of immaturity and self disrespect for your own self.
No real man or woman worthy of friendship or alliance would cheat or take advantage of a glitch.
Finally, karma truly is a ***** and bites back even harder.

TMI
03-01-2014, 03:33 PM
Thanks so much for such a succinct answer :)

One last question. Who's CAG?

OSW is a team comprising of original PUN players, TKO, and CAG players. They couldn't win first separate so they'll try together. This will assuredly be the most expensive 3rd place in this games history. All for a +1 energy boost that will save them exactly 140 gold over a 5day energy LTQ.

Speakingthetruth
03-01-2014, 04:09 PM
Thanks so much for such a succinct answer :)

One last question. Who's CAG?

You got nearly 700 post, you have clearly been around. What's your point already? I'm sure it's enlightening!

TMI
03-01-2014, 04:58 PM
I don't have a hidden agenda, if that's what you're implying. If you'll notice my post history, I'm a cc player that has just recently picked up MW. I just wanted to know who CAG was.
I do not mean any disrespect to any MW players with my questions, and if any have been offended, then I apologize for that.
No worries, I guess I can just ask around on groupme or something.

You got nearly 700 post, you have clearly been around. What's your point already? I'm sure it's enlightening!

Brizzol
03-01-2014, 05:11 PM
Fair a play to them, I'm sure SUP are enjoying the challenge. Would be nice to see a new top dog in town.

Umonk
03-01-2014, 05:27 PM
Gree has goten screen shots from several CAG members that have only leveld up 1 lvl in 2 weeks but completet the Axis event that now are in OSW and where during that event.

Greg76
03-01-2014, 05:29 PM
Sup cant be beaten, they gain more boost then any other faction every month for 2 years. Its a shame this game is so lopsided

Romulus.
03-01-2014, 05:32 PM
I don't have a hidden agenda, if that's what you're implying. If you'll notice my post history, I'm a cc player that has just recently picked up MW. I just wanted to know who CAG was.
I do not mean any disrespect to any MW players with my questions, and if any have been offended, then I apologize for that.
No worries, I guess I can just ask around on groupme or something.

OLD SCHOOL WARRIORS
^
CAG - Celestial Army Generals.
PUN - Pirate United Nation.
TKO - Templar Knights Order.

03-01-2014, 05:34 PM
I might root for them but they harbor hackers and glitches and want to pass it off as every one else is doing it

03-01-2014, 05:38 PM
A team that could not hit us at all joins tko and pos and suddenly they are all over 90 million attack. Didn't gain a single level and completed all ltqs. One guy is level 157 and has over 90 mil attack but has no top 3 boost. I mean if that is what you guys have to do to be relevant again so be it but I hope gree catches you.

Speakingthetruth
03-01-2014, 06:17 PM
A team that could not hit us at all joins tko and pos and suddenly they are all over 90 million attack. Didn't gain a single level and completed all ltqs. One guy is level 157 and has over 90 mil attack but has no top 3 boost. I mean if that is what you guys have to do to be relevant again so be it but I hope gree catches you.

Just complete silly talk!! U think for one minute OSW would bring in such non sense knowing the cry babies over at sup would not go crying to gree, please! Everyone is an expert yet never step foot on the inside!

Allblacks
03-01-2014, 06:31 PM
OSW is now on 2nd place! And they are keeping it close. It's going to be close and not cheap.

lemonhaze
03-01-2014, 06:57 PM
here comes OSW pushing towards 1st..200k out

lemonhaze
03-01-2014, 07:00 PM
I don't know any OSW members personally, but my friend tells me they are a cool bunch of middle school and high school kids with illnesses.

Their physicians thought MW would be good therapy for them, working together, planning things, buying their 1/2 vault of gold, playing fair, being honest, and stuff. He says the kids are so upset over what those ****** ******s did to them, most of them broke their devices and aren't doing well. This is all so sad. Who abuses sick kids? Heck, who abuses any kids? very immature post..totally meaningless TROLL

Allblacks
03-01-2014, 07:02 PM
here comes OSW pushing towards 1st..200k out

The next 24 hour will be key. And soon it will be the graveyard shift to make a different....

lemonhaze
03-01-2014, 07:14 PM
The next 24 hour will be key. And soon it will be the graveyard shift to make a different.... very true but its saturday nite they might not go bed with it being this close..still gonna be fun to hit the refresh and watch lol

Hooligany
03-01-2014, 07:26 PM
very true but its saturday nite they might not go bed with it being this close..still gonna be fun to hit the refresh and watch lol

Free is laughing but then it is going to be very expensive for top 3 this war
All the allegations of hacking, speculations whenever SUP are challenged is causing the forum to be a boring place to visit.
And I am surprised that so often people calling out hackers seems to be the biggest hackers who can even speak as if they work in Gree office. Simply appalled.

lemonhaze
03-01-2014, 08:05 PM
Free is laughing but then it is going to be very expensive for top 3 this war
All the allegations of hacking, speculations whenever SUP are challenged is causing the forum to be a boring place to visit.
And I am surprised that so often people calling out hackers seems to be the biggest hackers who can even speak as if they work in Gree office. Simply appalled. well the way i see it if they are still playing then they arent hackers..only when someone is banned then i will call them a hacker..i do not throw out accusations of this bc its all speculation here so i let that go in one ear and out the other..now just i assume they are still playing and arent hackers does not mean that anyone is..its just how i choose to believe..i dont visit the forum to worry about threads about stuff that i have no control over..i visit here to read and have a good laugh at posts..if u feel the way u do i would suggest u stop comeing to the forum to read anything..just come on get what info that please u and take off

I C STUFF
03-01-2014, 08:17 PM
very immature post..totally meaningless TROLLY U so angry, bro? I come in peace. I bring you much love. I wish you much health, happiness, and success. I ain't mad at you brother. U got me all wrong.

BIG DH
03-01-2014, 08:20 PM
There are no hackers in this game, GREE made sure of that.

I C STUFF
03-01-2014, 08:22 PM
There are no hackers in this game, GREE made sure of that.I aGree with you sir.

BIG DH
03-01-2014, 08:30 PM
I aGree with you sir.

I see what you did there.

I C STUFF
03-01-2014, 08:33 PM
I see what you did there.Well, thank you. I'm happy when I reach an aGREEment with others. You concur that we aGREED?

Sixxfan1
03-01-2014, 08:48 PM
Old School is just a faction of hackers trying to prove a point that a hacking faction, known and reported to Gree, can still survive in this game and force people to spend more and more money while the hackers sit back and laugh.. They know they hack, they're just to scared to admit it.. Oh wait, they'll just all create new players and have 100million attack/defense stats at level 20 and still swear they don't hack in the game!

beast1985
03-01-2014, 09:46 PM
First thing first SUP1 has a gree contractor working for them. MICKY MAC. everyone knows he is a independent contractor that works for gree and has access to their servers. Sup1 as long been the beneficiary of GREE BS and fraud. They get the 12/12 streak unit in October when they couldn't have had the wins. They have MICKY MAC who has access to servers and makes it harder for the opponents to have access during hard wars for sup1 &2. Follow the link below for evidence of sup1 and sup2 hacking. https://mobile.twitter.com/suprevealed

For the idiot who posted OSW was hacking , post proof you *******************, if you don't have any then go away.

SUP1 has long been suspected off manipulating the integrity of this game and click on the above link and judge for yourself.

Speakingthetruth
03-01-2014, 09:50 PM
Old School is just a faction of hackers trying to prove a point that a hacking faction, known and reported to Gree, can still survive in this game and force people to spend more and more money while the hackers sit back and laugh.. They know they hack, they're just to scared to admit it.. Oh wait, they'll just all create new players and have 100million attack/defense stats at level 20 and still swear they don't hack in the game!

If they are KNOWN and REPORTED then all will be right in the game world then right? The ONLY thing your right about is that probably OSW is laughing because I damn sure am....as I would expect many others are. Oh and if anyone has faced OSW like I have this war, please post a ss of anyone level 180 or below because we didnt see a single one....NOW WHAT TROLL......

Jerle
03-01-2014, 10:03 PM
First thing first SUP1 has a gree contractor working for them. MICKY MAC. everyone knows he is a independent contractor that works for gree and has access to their servers. Sup1 as long been the beneficiary of GREE BS and fraud. They get the 12/12 streak unit in October when they couldn't have had the wins. They have MICKY MAC who has access to servers and makes it harder for the opponents to have access during hard wars for sup1 &

No one in SUP, or any other top guild, works for GREE. No non-employees have any kind of special server access. This is a never-ending conspiracy theory that is simply not true.

JMS
03-01-2014, 10:05 PM
I have been following the back and forth all weekend and am pretty disgusted at what I've seen. Normally the house keeps the game clean as the odds are always in their favor regardless. Here they don't even have to pay out. Why favor teams and give any special treatment. That's just wrong. No other way to describe it. Frankly, I am surprised this post has survived 15minutes before magically disappearing.
First thing first SUP1 has a gree contractor working for them. MICKY MAC. everyone knows he is a independent contractor that works for gree and has access to their servers. Sup1 as long been the beneficiary of GREE BS and fraud. They get the 12/12 streak unit in October when they couldn't have had the wins. They have MICKY MAC who has access to servers and makes it harder for the opponents to have access during hard wars for sup1 &2. Follow the link below for evidence of sup1 and sup2 hacking. https://mobile.twitter.com/suprevealedFor the idiot who posted OSW was hacking , post proof you *******************, if you don't have any then go away. SUP1 has long been suspected off manipulating the integrity of this game and click on the above link and judge for yourself.

beast1985
03-01-2014, 10:23 PM
No one in SUP works for GREE, no non-employees have any kind of special server access. This is a never-ending conspiracy theory that is simply not true.

Dear jerle the misinformed,
If that is the case, can you please explain the multiple of ex sup1 players who have undeniable proof that the player in sup1 commonly referred to as Micky Mac, has server access and is able to have intel that puts sup1 at a huge advantage against all others, if you need proof that gree can't suppress go to the link above for the twitter. Ex sup1 players have huge amounts of evidence that gree has a independent contractor Micky Mac in sup1. I love how u said there no gree employee in sup1. Jerle u must be a true idiot, I said sup1 has a contractor for gree, that allows gree go use the claim and lie you just spewed and not technically be lieng to the 1000s of mw players. Although a contractor is not a gree employee he still has access to y'all servers and what u posted above is a lie. Please don't lie to ur gamers.

Jerle if u don't want to admit that Micky Mac is a gree independent contractor and not a gree paid person that's fine we know the truth and the truth is in the link I posted above

beast1985
03-01-2014, 10:25 PM
Dear jerle the misinformed,
If that is the case, can you please explain the multiple of ex sup1 players who have undeniable proof that the player in sup1 commonly referred to as Micky Mac, has server access and is able to have intel that puts sup1 at a huge advantage against all others, if you need proof that gree can't suppress go to the link above for the twitter. Ex sup1 players have huge amounts of evidence that gree has a independent contractor Micky Mac in sup1. I love how u said there no gree employee in sup1. Jerle u must be a true idiot, I said sup1 has a contractor for gree, that allows gree go use the claim and lie you just spewed and not technically be lieng to the 1000s of mw players. Although a contractor is not a gree employee he still has access to y'all servers and what u posted above is a lie. Please don't lie to ur gamers.

Jerle if u don't want to admit that Micky Mac is a gree independent contractor and not a gree paid person that's fine we know the truth and the truth is in the link I posted above

Here's the link for u

https://mobile.twitter.com/suprevealed

I would like for you to explain this evidence about the actions of Micky mac

Jerle
03-01-2014, 10:37 PM
What part of "No one in SUP, or any other top guild, works for GREE. No non-employees have any kind of special server access. This is a never-ending conspiracy theory that is simply not true." did you not understand?

Super Afro
03-01-2014, 10:51 PM
What part of "No one in SUP, or any other top guild, works for GREE. No non-employees have any kind of special server access. This is a never-ending conspiracy theory that is simply not true." did you not understand?

The part that has hundreds of people who have seen and heard different. What part of we are not stupid do you not understand?

Follow the link guy, what do you say to that?

JMS
03-01-2014, 10:53 PM
Jerle, thank you for responding. Just so we are perfectly clear, no member of any of the top factions has been compensated (in gold) for work done on the game or for gree?

mwtransfer
03-01-2014, 10:55 PM
Quite honestly, I want Gree to play in SUP. Why? Then all these c0ck ups we see every event will be fixed fast, matchups would take shorter time, and if they actually play using android OS, they will know battle list "inconveniences" isn't a minor issue.

JMS
03-01-2014, 10:58 PM
Everyone, lets please keep this clean and constructive. I appreciate gree taking the time to answer this as this has gone viral throughout the community and there is no better forum to answer these questions than here.
Quite honestly, I want Gree to play in SUP. Why? Then all these c0ck ups we see every event will be fixed fast, matchups would take shorter time, and if they actually play using android OS, they will know battle list "inconveniences" isn't a minor issue.

Jerle
03-01-2014, 11:02 PM

The android attack again button not working is very annoying...I completely feel your pain. There was actually quite a bit of confusion around the office on Friday when we started getting reports, this was mistagged as fixed in an earlier binary. Occasionally crap happens.

Robespierre
03-01-2014, 11:05 PM
Perhaps this is where the kind of "misinformation" comes from...

From the two-year anniversary event thread from people that would probably know:

(Camper Killer)
"I nominate the following:

Speed Ump (Riddler/Freeze what ever you want to call him) for obvious reason with PUN and now SUP
Micky Mac IRL for reasons none of you will ever know, CJ you know why
Khimsoo for the same as Micky."
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?77049-Two-Year-Anniversary-Community-Event!!&p=1110672&viewfull=1#post1110672

(Speed ump)
"I see someone beat me to. Micky, but I'll add a second to that. No one else has come close to what he's done to help get rid of hacking and hackers. Of course the hackers (trolls) here have done nothing but give him grief, because they are the ones he's affected. Very much based in his help, we see less outright hacking now than at any point in the game. There still loopholes, as there will always be, but so much has been done, and in don't see nearly the complaints here, or in the game about hackers any more. You can thank Micky in large part for that."
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?77049-Two-Year-Anniversary-Community-Event!!&p=1110922&viewfull=1#post1110922

I have no clue how some regular player is instrumental in getting rid of hackers above and beyond the regular call of duty to report fishy numbers and bases with multiple boost buildings...

This is merely to clarify where the information comes from; I have no stance or any evidence of any actions by any party, these are merely re-posts of prior relevant statements.

Jerle
03-01-2014, 11:13 PM
Anyway, regarding this link everyone's all hopped up about:

1) I don't know the full history of our support department's interactions with anyone. I'm in engineering.
2) Even if I did know, we generally don't talk about support interactions, including cheating reports, publicly. We have access to a lot more information than the court of public opinion.
3) Politics of who hates who in the game are really not my thing.

That said, I will address one post on that twitter, since it's relevant and one of the more 'the sky is falling!!!!' type things people are trying to troll with.

https://twitter.com/SupRevealed/status/439673404476518400/photo/1

Note the dates embedded here. This is old news, from last July. At that that time, there were occasionally some interactions with the game where doing things like loading the rivals list would send more information about those other players (like their stats, skill points, and other random things) to your device than was intended. The game never displayed this information, but someone saavy technically could get to it in a few ways. There was no 'hacking' of game servers, the servers were just sending more than we wanted. After the fact that some players had discovered this was brought our attention, we patched it and this hasn't been a problem for quite a while.

Jerle
03-01-2014, 11:21 PM
I have no clue how some regular player is instrumental in getting rid of hackers above and beyond the regular call of duty to report fishy numbers and bases with multiple boost buildings...

Actually, there are quite a few players who occasionally help us out in unexpected ways. The best is when we get detailed step-by-step instructions on how people are abusing a new exploit. Don't count out the regular reporting when someone sees an obvious hack though, support gets a lot of information from these and they're quite helpful in weeding people out. Often times even after we close a security hole it can take a while to find everyone who abused it.

Speakingthetruth
03-01-2014, 11:34 PM
Actually, there are quite a few players who occasionally help us out in unexpected ways. The best is when we get detailed step-by-step instructions on how people are abusing a new exploit. Don't count out the regular reporting when someone sees an obvious hack though, support gets a lot of information from these and they're quite helpful in weeding people out. Often times even after we close a security hole it can take a while to find everyone who abused it.

You seem like a cool cat Jerle, this forum is mostly bizzaro land filled with conspiracy theorist....god forbid someone actually out taps, out spends, and has fun doing it. Haters will hate, always gonna be that way but the SUP folks and their dominance in WD always gets the motors running. Of course there will not be a open kangaroo court, totally expected...but their is some truth in a lot of what these guys provided tonight. Old or not.... anyway do your thing and keep fixing S^%& :)

Super Afro
03-01-2014, 11:36 PM
Jerle, thank you for responding. Just so we are perfectly clear, no member of any of the top factions has been compensated (in gold) for work done on the game or for gree?

Defend this:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2u968ft.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/2yuxa1d.jpg

King little fruit fly
03-02-2014, 12:18 AM
Old School Warriors all the way, gogogo:cool:

Super Afro
03-02-2014, 12:21 AM
So who is allowed to have access to servers like this? Would this not be a crime in and of it self if not an employee or at a minimum compensated in some manner?

Super Afro
03-02-2014, 12:27 AM
What do you call someone who receives any form of money or in game credit for any type of service? If not an employee at least a benefactor. So Gree, are there any benefactors to this game who receive any sort of compensation for services?

Super Afro
03-02-2014, 02:10 AM
http://i57.tinypic.com/i6falf.png

MW_player
03-02-2014, 02:11 AM
Those who voted for OSW will be happy. OSW beat SUP1 5,192,446 to 2,879,507.

RetiredAndHappy
03-02-2014, 02:16 AM
Congrats on the win.

Allblacks
03-02-2014, 03:40 AM
Wow! There go sup 1 streak to complete 9/9 ? I always think graveyard shift is the key.

Romulus.
03-02-2014, 04:26 AM
Seems OSW hurts so many people around.. And to people who crys here, yoi dont need to be at top 3 to have 90-100mil attack. I know so many people who has under level 200 and over 90mil attack. Thats how you should play the game.. You should be clever when you are burning the gold. Now go cry somewhere else and dont throw ****s to people just because they smashed you when you faced them at war.

rrazorr
03-02-2014, 05:07 AM
congrats to the winner

http://watchfree.me/114/w.png

RetiredAndHappy
03-02-2014, 06:30 AM
Well done on finally defeating them.. glad that you can got a clean fight.. No forced log outs on the server, connection problems or lag.. striking during the graveyard shift. Excellently played

03-02-2014, 07:16 AM
Seems OSW hurts so many people around.. And to people who crys here, yoi dont need to be at top 3 to have 90-100mil attack. I know so many people who has under level 200 and over 90mil attack. Thats how you shomagic y the game.. You should be clever when you are burning the gold. Now go cry somewhere else and dont throw ****s to people just because they smashed you when you faced them at war.
you are talking about the same team I am aren't you? The team that didn't have over 60 mil last war? The team that tried to send members to me that got turned down because o thier stats being too low to join but when they went to osw magicly had 40 mil more attack?

Generik79
03-02-2014, 07:18 AM

I doubt that no one has been compensated by GREE as you suggest. But I don't doubt GREE can say they didn't order the work done. Not sure if we think it's a distinction without a difference.

03-02-2014, 07:19 AM
Last 4 wds when we faced cag all they could do is sit and watch when they faced us but now all the sudden they are rock stars stats high enough to hit 90% of the people in the game?

Agent1200
03-02-2014, 07:49 AM
Looks to me like they are sleeping as they haven't scored anything in the last couple hours and are now in third.

Hooligany
03-02-2014, 08:41 AM
Last 4 wds when we faced cag all they could do is sit and watch when they faced us but now all the sudden they are rock stars stats high enough to hit 90% of the people in the game?

Who r the they? How do u know they are rock stars now?
When a team with only 15 players who can beat your team targets they may give up n stand down. That doesn't means they don't have ppl who cannot get points off. It may just not be worthwhile to try n spend gold N end up losing the game.
How many PUN old school n OSW guys get decent targets with ur faction? Almost all. Add on to those n it's enough to beat u hands down.

KYS normally standdpwn when meeting u previously in other wds I pressume but they managed to beat you with much more targets in ur faction now. If u can't build ur faction stronger n have bigger targets, people come n try to win.
Simple enough. Your faction name is not enough to make everyone stand down if u have big targets.

Good luck to u. Yesterday success doesn't equate future success. It falls apart quickly when managed badly by a wrong leader or officers with poor morales n ethics n lie through the nose.

Speakingthetruth
03-02-2014, 08:56 AM
you are talking about the same team I am aren't you? The team that didn't have over 60 mil last war? The team that tried to send members to me that got turned down because o thier stats being too low to join but when they went to osw magicly had 40 mil more attack?

Right, it was magic! Ripper has a magic wand, you should ask him for a hook up! See how stupid that sounds, just as stupid as your comment! Just give that team props for what they did and quit being a tool!

Hollo
03-02-2014, 09:00 AM
Yeah bump

Old school win !

"Spock"
03-02-2014, 09:03 AM
Right, it was magic! Ripper has a magic wand, you should ask him for a hook up! See how stupid that sounds, just as stupid as your comment! Just give that team props for what they did and quit being a tool!

Not sure they have done anything, they set out to unseed Sup1 and like all who have tried before they have failed or look to have failed anyway

Speakingthetruth
03-02-2014, 09:05 AM
Not sure they have done anything, they set out to unseed Sup1 and like all who have tried before they have failed or look to have failed anyway

Sorry, I was referring to the battle only, not the war. Still plenty of time left, I'm pulling for them!

Boston George
03-02-2014, 09:16 AM
Rebel Alliance is 100% behind old school warriors,
we salute you, go take it...

Speakingthetruth
03-02-2014, 09:40 AM
And who are you and what's your faction name? In looking back at wd rankings, CAG was top ten for several wars in a row, did not appear to come out of no where! Ur a fool bro, fool

Ahh, GSF!!! Nooooo wonder. SUPs little pawns. Don't be all butt hurt cuz OSW waxed u guys twice very very badly! If I remember correctly you pawns came in talking bout the 5 mil u put on TKO in Mexico, care to tell the forum what they did to u guys in Finland? I will, 7 mil, TWICE! Now what pawn ;)

03-02-2014, 09:58 AM
First off only 7 mil once on us but beat us both times yes I am from gsf but no I don't rember braking on the forum about our wins. And if it takes hackers to get you retribution that's fine

Blade of 3
03-02-2014, 10:00 AM
I thought it said who do you think would win... lol I want OSW to win but that's only a dream...

Agent1200
03-02-2014, 10:12 AM
Looks like they gave up after their victory. I suppose the win was good enough... That's too bad, it gets old seeing the same two teams place one and two every WD. They probably ran out of gold, lol.

Speakingthetruth
03-02-2014, 10:34 AM
First off only 7 mil once on us but beat us both times yes I am from gsf but no I don't rember braking on the forum about our wins. And if it takes hackers to get you retribution that's fine

Boo hoo animal, report them then! Quit crying on the forum! What's the excuse for getting beat by KYS, they hack you too? You sup cry babies! If u don't win it's because of a hacker, tired story!

BIG DH
03-02-2014, 10:40 AM
Like I said earlier, most expensive 3rd place in this games history. TKO, OSW, what ever incarnation they wanna go by are all show no go. Congrats, you strategized well and beat SUP-1 at 3am when 2/3 of their team was sleeping. That's the only strategy that any team can employ and beat them, well done. But if your end game was to beat them once and let business as usual play out, well done there as well.

Speakingthetruth
03-02-2014, 10:44 AM
Like I said earlier, most expensive 3rd place in this games history. TKO, OSW, what ever incarnation they wanna go by are all show no go. Congrats, you strategized well and beat SUP-1 at 3am when 2/3 of their team was sleeping. That's the only strategy that any team can employ and beat them, well done. But if your end game was to beat them once and let business as usual play out, well done there as well.

Oh boy, yet another excuse! Tears are flowing

03-02-2014, 10:49 AM
Kys did it straight up lol I am not crying just hoping the ones in the wrong are banned. But I don't anticipate it happening. We lost and it's part of the game I accept that but I do hope they look at osw and ban any in the wrong. 7.4 million is impressive though I'll give you that

BIG DH
03-02-2014, 10:55 AM
Oh boy, yet another excuse! Tears are flowing

No, good strategy, surprise attacks are fun to see. But, PUN/SUP don't come to the forum talking trash. Since the beginning of WD, Ferr and TKO shouted from the rooftops that they'd win and run up the score doing so. This war they ran the score up and will take the loss like always.

Razors
03-02-2014, 10:56 AM

OSW DID GET THEM AT 3 am. OSW HAS MOLES IN GSF AND IN SUP1.

Their to stupid to figure it out alone. They new from roll call to declare. They did same to GSF. Head to head OSW HAS NO CHANCE a commendable attempt but sup1 will get streak and SUPER AFRO will look for a new hair cut again maybe he can find someone to fix the used Ferrari he apparently drives lol. Good win but it feels better when spies are not there and you do it as A MAN. Not a little cheater. I hope GREE does the right thing and BANS all the OSW players who are knowingly and who have knowingly been playing with free energy. COME on GREE WAKE UP how do these guys play 6 months and do all ltq's and never level up unless your letting them do this.

Razors
03-02-2014, 11:02 AM

Their win means nothing buddy their all cheaters and use energy glitches. Your team is stand up and it's not fair that these cancers are in the game. GSF as does sup do not allow hackers or cheaters on their team but where there are good players and good teams
There is always a piece of junk team cheating always. I wonder who OSW?? Is it you?

Razors
03-02-2014, 11:03 AM
Boo hoo animal, report them then! Quit crying on the forum! What's the excuse for getting beat by KYS, they hack you too? You sup cry babies! If u don't win it's because of a hacker, tired story!

You have to be one of the degenerates
From OSW

Razors
03-02-2014, 11:05 AM
Oh boy, yet another excuse! Tears are flowing your like a piece of dog crap that gets stuck to the bottom of our shoes

Mr. Artois
03-02-2014, 11:25 AM
And who are you and what's your faction name? In looking back at wd rankings, CAG was top ten for several wars in a row, did not appear to come out of no where! Ur a fool bro, fool

That plum 0923418 is animal, leader of GSF.

JMS
03-02-2014, 11:34 AM
Someone just told me you are the famous guy on that twitter feed that made some fairly nasty statements about minorities. Care to comment on what you said?
Their win means nothing buddy their all cheaters and use energy glitches. Your team is stand up and it's not fair that these cancers are in the game. GSF as does sup do not allow hackers or cheaters on their team but where there are good players and good teamsThere is always a piece of junk team cheating always. I wonder who OSW?? Is it you?

Speakingthetruth
03-02-2014, 11:58 AM
Someone just told me you are the famous guy on that twitter feed that made some fairly nasty statements about minorities. Care to comment on what you said?

Ahh, this is the infamous bigot!!! Well well well! Between you and animal, you guys could write a new chapter on conspiracy theories! So you guys were soooo confident to beat everyone that you, not a tricky ghost, declared and you got beat! So now OSW hacked, glitched, and used black magic to win!! U guys are soooo foolish! Both of u simply got out tapped, period!

03-02-2014, 12:27 PM
I am fine with the losses bro i just hope the cheaters get banned. And even if they hacked stats to hit us still spent real gold to out tap us so congrats

Gbrown
03-02-2014, 12:28 PM
Just out of curiosity, anyone know what #4&5 are at in points?

Lacosta
03-02-2014, 12:29 PM
Funny how some of you say "MOST EXPENSIVE 3RD PLACE" like it's a bad thing.....
that just means 1st and 2nd place are MORE EXPENSIVE.Probably the most expensive 1st & 2nd place in
wd history.SUP2 will always the first loser. If you aren't first..you're last. CONGRATS!RESPECT! Who's the real winner? Y'all get digital toys and Gree gets real world money to enjoy some of that kobe beef.

StonerMW
03-02-2014, 12:31 PM
I don't really condone spending mass amounts of money on the game however I spend my share. But I would like to see someone other than SUP take the top spot.

Speakingthetruth
03-02-2014, 12:33 PM
I am fine with the losses bro i just hope the cheaters get banned. And even if they hacked stats to hit us still spent real gold to out tap us so congrats

Everyone does, including me. You guys are just to comfortable calling someone or a group a cheat when beaten. If they or anyone else cheats then Gree will do it job...or not. Either way if you feel like the top is full of cheats then stop being at the top.... Easy. But calling folks out with ZERO to back it up just makes you and your faction look silly and like sore losers.....IMO

Skelewu
03-02-2014, 12:37 PM
Those who voted for OSW will be happy. OSW beat SUP1 5,192,446 to 2,879,507.

You so funny mate. The voting pool was created by osw so who do u think will win it. SUP doesnt really care about ur pool boys. Yes u beat SUP1 cuz u caught them with their pants down. Dont expect it to happen twice. Fight SUP1 with a full squad and see who will then u'll know the real winner. After all SUP2 beat osw, they didnt go on forum to post the scores. Its all about class and maturity.

Richie480
03-02-2014, 12:43 PM
Coming from the guy with a name to match this song 😂😂😂😂. http://youtu.be/N6zixMk7gnQ
Go n do your skelewu dance.. What a muppet

Skelewu
03-02-2014, 12:51 PM
Coming from the guy with a name to match this song . http://youtu.be/N6zixMk7gnQ
Go n do your skelewu dance.. What a muppet

Sorry princess did I hurt ur feeling richie or should i say osw (Only sick wankers)

Richie480
03-02-2014, 12:55 PM
Lol seems like I made this weasel abit pist lol... Just go n do your (skelewu) dance lol😳😳👹👹👹weirdo

Jerle
03-02-2014, 01:16 PM
Mkay, thread has degenerated a little far and I don't see it recovering. Let's keep it civil.