PDA

View Full Version : Greee

lemonhaze
03-01-2014, 08:42 AM
why do we get notifiactions that we get attacked when in war now? is this the other glitch u all made when u fixed the airplane mode? its soo annoying getting a notifaction evertime we are attacked on our news feed..im on IOS and this didnt happen before u all patched the airplane mode glitch..im glad u all fixed that cheat but now we get this...its annoying as heck getting over 300 alerts from 1 battle when im attacked..is there any possible way u all can fix this? and the droid bug u all said was very minor is still active to...come on gree use a lil bit of the money that we send u all and invest back in the game...this is very elementary grade school programming mistakes

I C STUFF
03-01-2014, 10:17 AM
didnt happen before u all patched the airplane mode glitch..im glad u all fixed that cheat but now we get this...its annoying

Interesting conclusion, OP.

But, there are always ifs, ands, and buts!

I hear other songs in a different key.

I Am Legend
03-01-2014, 02:26 PM
Cancel your notifications for the app?

Sumiala
03-01-2014, 03:26 PM
I have only seen a few notifications on my news feed, so if you are right, it is not consistent.
Then again, a lot of things in MW are not consistent.
Apart from events, they are consistently ON, besides the cancelled ones.
(ok, time to wrap this ramble up...)

lemonhaze
03-01-2014, 05:29 PM
Cancel your notifications for the app? i have all banners and notifcations cancalled..its comeing up in my news feed as notifactions..i had to turn off my iphone settings to no ring on ring to get the viberation to stop evertime i got attacked..still comeing up in news feed who attacks me each battle tho..

I have only seen a few notifications on my news feed, so if you are right, it is not consistent.
Then again, a lot of things in MW are not consistent.
Apart from events, they are consistently ON, besides the cancelled ones.
(ok, time to wrap this ramble up...) ya its not just me..i alot of players know exactly who is attacking them in WD and it never use to go in the news feed about that..one battle i had over 400 notifications on my phone showing up bc..i only lost 200 times that battle but still all those for some reason..and yes that is about the only thing they are consistent on is makeing sure event after event comes out no matter how glitched they are

menmylac
03-02-2014, 01:33 PM
Stop complaining and just turn notifications off!