PDA

View Full Version : Special Epic Boss Event Is for Gold Users Only.

dribblin todger
03-01-2014, 06:22 AM
Many of you though wont be happy with that, so let me explain why it is gold only:

Points why its gold users only:

1) You need to attack rivals, this as you know uses up stamina, im ok i have 40 stamina points, however i am only triggering 1 boss for around every 20 stamina used, so i have to use 10 gold to keep filling up.

2) Boss damage requirements are insane the more you progress, for example to finish boss on level 20 or 30 (cant remember which one to be honest) required 7 in game cash hits to kill it, for every level 10 boss you progress to it increases considerably, i have just completed the level 70 boss and it took 14 x in game cash hits, this is why it is impossible to complete gold free, you can not generate enough energy to do that amount of damage in the bosses cycle again you have to use 10 gold to refill once, level 70 as i require called for me to refill twice.

OmgMileyCyrus
03-01-2014, 06:36 AM
Many of you though wont be happy with that, so let me explain why it is gold only:

Points why its gold users only:

1) You need to attack rivals, this as you know uses up stamina, im ok i have 40 stamina points, however i am only triggering 1 boss for around every 20 stamina used, so i have to use 10 gold to keep filling up.

2) Boss damage requirements are insane the more you progress, for example to finish boss on level 20 or 30 (cant remember which one to be honest) required 7 in game cash hits to kill it, for every level 10 boss you progress to it increases considerably, i have just completed the level 70 boss and it took 14 x in game cash hits, this is why it is impossible to complete gold free, you can not generate enough energy to do that amount of damage in the bosses cycle again you have to use 10 gold to refill once, level 70 as i require called for me to refill twice.

Are you genuinely surprised or just trolling gree?

dribblin todger
03-01-2014, 06:52 AM
Are you genuinely surprised or just trolling gree?
Not surprised at all, neither am i trolling Gree. I am just stating the obvious that without the use of gold that this Epic Boss event unlike others is not possible to complete.

UPDATE:

Level 80 requires 40 x in game cash hits.. so level 100 looks like its gonna need a syndicate to take it down. :)

RealTeflonDon
03-01-2014, 07:34 AM
No surprise after they had the 40% sale..

Just an attempt to get deeper into our pockets.
Stop letting GREE fondle you

PoopyPants
03-01-2014, 07:25 PM
I have completed the epic boss event and it took me 12 mega attacks to kill lvl 100. This epic boss is seriously bad move gree. Your only pushing more people away.

Captain Torgue
03-01-2014, 07:40 PM
I did the entire event gold free :)

RealTeflonDon
03-01-2014, 08:14 PM
Ya, me too Torgue, then I woke up from a blacked out stupor

Jclew
03-02-2014, 03:38 AM
Me too! I did the SOB twice!

Krack3n
03-02-2014, 01:39 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^Love your sig man, absolutely epic. ;)

Jclew
03-02-2014, 02:09 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^Love your sig man, absolutely epic. ;)

Thanks man. Searched "ultimate tool" on google images and that was the first picture ... :p

GucciMane
03-02-2014, 02:12 PM
The refills to trigger boss aren't necessarily true I'm 32 stamina and never touched a refill to trigger.

It just takes patience.

If you waste 5 bullets with no trigger just close the app and try in a couple minutes. This spending you do seems like Rage Spending.

Now it does take gold to complete but for other reasons.