PDA

View Full Version : New match up problem

trueblue
03-01-2014, 06:05 AM
Ok so we got new match up system which is good, but ffs it`s taking 20 plus minutes which is cutting down on the amount of battles you can get in over the weekend, current wait time 13 mins,...yawn

13 BRAVO
03-01-2014, 09:00 AM
We have had a few longer than usual wait times to be matched up, but I would rather the matchup be fair than fast. Better overall in my opinion.

Mark-1
03-01-2014, 10:00 AM
Gree, please help with this. These wait times are going to make achieving the goals extremely difficult or impossible. 12/12 takes 56 wars if you go 56-0. There is no room for error or losses if you have to wait 20 minutes between matches.

** There has been some improvement from that first day. Not sure why since Gree would not change during the war. Still have an occasional long wait of 20 minutes, but mostly 7 minutes or so.

I C STUFF
03-01-2014, 10:35 AM
Relax, my good friends. You know how this works.Patience and restraint. We must remain calm and restrain ourselves. The authorities know what must be done and when they'll do it.

Skelewu
03-01-2014, 01:56 PM
Ok so we got new match up system which is good, but ffs it`s taking 20 plus minutes which is cutting down on the amount of battles you can get in over the weekend, current wait time 13 mins,...yawn

You sure like attention. You always have a reason to complain. My guess is you have lots of time on ur hand.

oakletixfan
03-01-2014, 02:44 PM
So many complains about the matchups and when they make them better... now its the wait time. Im sure the reason we wait so long is because the its trying to get an even match up. It sux for teams trying to get to 50 wins and I can see them complaining but everyone else should chill. This "General chat section" has turned into one big "B*tch and moan room".

BIG DH
03-01-2014, 03:19 PM
Damn, my teams in rarified air then I guess. We just finished our 26th war only 30hrs in. Hope this gets better for you guys.

Yahoo
03-01-2014, 05:18 PM
Match times a little longer but less than 5 min. But we are like top 5000.
Matches seem more even. And we did not encounter one of those damned 1 or 2 men fun spoiling "teams" yet. Tks

Big she'd
03-01-2014, 05:38 PM
Still not totally sure it's better , were a mid level faction with an average attack of 14 mill yet we've faced 9 out of 10 top ten teams , that's ok but it gets demoralizing when your getting them one after another ,

DFI
03-01-2014, 10:10 PM
I'm not seeing the same wait time issues, we are being matched up every 5-7 min at the moment. What I found better is no more back to back match ups with the same team. I had that 4x last war. Also, we still have not faced the same team twice, which is another positive. So net net, I like what I am seeing. I like the new feature where the person you hit knows it is you. I've had several people hit me back for scouting them and pile a number of loss on me. All fair and good fun.

Mr. Artois
03-01-2014, 11:25 PM
I'm not seeing the same wait time issues, we are being matched up every 5-7 min at the moment. What I found better is no more back to back match ups with the same team. I had that 4x last war. Also, we still have not faced the same team twice, which is another positive. So net net, I like what I am seeing. I like the new feature where the person you hit knows it is you. I've had several people hit me back for scouting them and pile a number of loss on me. All fair and good fun.

Our team has faced some factions twice.....

Jerle
03-01-2014, 11:45 PM
Facing factions multiple times in a war is still possible and we don't see it as a terrible thing - sometimes the matcher can't find anyone else appropriate, and revenge matches can even be pretty fun sometimes. One of the big changes recently was to make sure that any repeats have a reasonable amount of time between them though - we'd had some cases where people would fight the same faction 2 or even 3 times in a row and that's just a crappy experience.

KingDante!
03-02-2014, 01:47 AM
Facing factions multiple times in a war is still possible and we don't see it as a terrible thing - sometimes the matcher can't find anyone else appropriate, and revenge matches can even be pretty fun sometimes. One of the big changes recently was to make sure that any repeats have a reasonable amount of time between them though - we'd had some cases where people would fight the same faction 2 or even 3 times in a row and that's just a crappy experience.
Address the wait times please. In the most literal sense possible, every match up is taking us 10-15 minutes. We will lose close to 12 hours of this event simply waiting for matches.

We are a small faction of 8, the match ups that we receive are fair for the most part, but the time it takes to find a match is completely irrational. You are ruining our chances to streak, and it's completely out of our control.

trueblue
03-02-2014, 02:40 AM
You sure like attention. You always have a reason to complain. My guess is you have lots of time on ur hand.
and you think i`m the only one who complains, if i pays my money and not getting the service that is expected, i believe a complaint is warranted.
as a comparison
would you buy a pair of jeans that had just one leg in them and not complain.
also my guess is you too have lots of time on your hands to find the time to reply to my attention seeking complaint.

TRU Laldogg
03-02-2014, 05:24 AM
I think the WD has been well improved, match ups are better, points scoring is better and wait times are less than 5 minutes, stop complaining and get on with it

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
03-02-2014, 05:31 AM
I think the WD has been well improved, match ups are better, points scoring is better and wait times are less than 5 minutes, stop complaining and get on with it

Yes... Bc matching times aren't bad for you... it MUST be the same for everyone else. That's how things work

TRU Laldogg
03-02-2014, 07:36 AM
Its never going to be perfect due to the massive difference in teams between top 10 and top 100 and so on, these small teams with only 8 members all with massive stats should be matched with teams as strong as themselves so their finding it hard to get matched up due to how they have set up for the WD, that has nothing to do with the game, they are trying to play the game to their advantage and the new set-up makes sure they dont get matched with lower ranked teams so they can get the streaks easily. No matter what happens in the game there will always be players moaning about it in the forum

menmylac
03-02-2014, 01:36 PM
New match up system is awesome!

goldacre84
03-02-2014, 03:28 PM
Address the wait times please. In the most literal sense possible, every match up is taking us 10-15 minutes. We will lose close to 12 hours of this event simply waiting for matches.

We are a small faction of 8, the match ups that we receive are fair for the most part, but the time it takes to find a match is completely irrational. You are ruining our chances to streak, and it's completely out of our control.

So you're a small faction of 8. Looking for streaks. And you're complaining about match up times?

Shame. Get a proper faction. A faction of 8 is poor. I think you should be made to wait for a
Faction of 8 for a match up. That's how it should work. Coz I bet there aren't many factions that size

Mw addict
03-02-2014, 06:45 PM
I think the WD has been well improved, match ups are better, points scoring is better and wait times are less than 5 minutes, stop complaining and get on with it.

I would like to say the points are better but I have not scored over 250 points all war

2MblaZ
03-02-2014, 07:50 PM
streakers being matched with streakers now, rather fair and gives plenty of opportunities to chew each others' necks - njoy, no longer fun tapping lil' players? lmao

Lacosta
03-02-2014, 08:00 PM
now it's all about the quality streaker teams

Berio
03-03-2014, 07:55 AM
New match up system is bad for us. We are been paired with almost the same faction on day 1 an day 3. And to add on the problem, they are mostly streak team or high stats team which OP us a lot.
We are constantly paired with high stats faction which doesn't make sense every 2 - 3 match.