PDA

View Full Version : Gree you're making steps in the right direction....

OmgMileyCyrus
03-01-2014, 02:30 AM
More defense on prizes and energy regen prizes. This is a good start do not let it end here. Continue to listen to your players. Too many events are going at once and the gold required for ltqs is still ridiculous and the Xp gain is as we'll. I just wanted to say something positive. Just keeping taking these steps in the right direction.

To;dr
Cliffs
Gree starting to listening
Keep listening gree.

Let the trolling begin!

Jeremy Kyle
03-01-2014, 02:33 AM
can i just add into this thankyou for adding in the syn part to pvp but we still need the leader board back

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-01-2014, 02:43 AM
i dont think im trolling here, but i do think youre focusing on the smallest possible area involving these current events. I too appreciate a non- stat modifier, even tho i have no use right now for energy.

I dont think this series of events could have been any more confusing for players. and talk about butchering what was easily the most fan favorite event there was. gree gets no thanks there.

but yes, I'd love to see more of these kinds of modifiers.

OmgMileyCyrus
03-01-2014, 03:27 AM
i dont think im trolling here, but i do think youre focusing on the smallest possible area involving these current events. I too appreciate a non- stat modifier, even tho i have no use right now for energy.

I dont think this series of events could have been any more confusing for players. and talk about butchering what was easily the most fan favorite event there was. gree gets no thanks there.

but yes, I'd love to see more of these kinds of modifiers.judging from the majority of your post, you're definitely not a troll. Your input is welcome and appreciated. I do agree lots need to be fixed and I too have no need for energy regen, but simply stating that the steps are heading in the right direction.

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-01-2014, 07:29 AM
judging from the majority of your post, you're definitely not a troll. Your input is welcome and appreciated. I do agree lots need to be fixed and I too have no need for energy regen, but simply stating that the steps are heading in the right direction.weve crossed paths in game recently.

Zendfrim
03-01-2014, 07:33 AM
The right direction is reverting the rivals list to level based. This is most definitely not the right direction.

reticlover
03-01-2014, 07:42 AM

but yes, I'd love to see more of these kinds of modifiers.

having no use for a energy mod? that must mean that your a camper and afraid to play with the big boys. gree needs to put a stop to campers.

gree try this fix for campers. give higer xp to people for robberies and give xp for collection buildings on people under lvl 150 this will stop camping

AADRO
03-01-2014, 07:51 AM
Making events with Final prizes that have mods impossible to complete without gold use is definitely a step in the right direction. I'm not saying make them 2 vaults to complete but they shouldn't be free. The epic boss used to be harder it took gold to get past lvl 40. Then gree made it easy and not only do we have campers to deal with but super minis on top of that. This adds some strategy back into the game having to decide where to spend your money and doing it wisely. It won't effect the top 20 cause they spend on everything but for the rest it makes it somewhat strategic again.

dribblin todger
03-01-2014, 07:53 AM
Making events with Final prizes that have mods impossible to complete without gold use is definitely a step in the right direction. I'm not saying make them 2 vaults to complete but they shouldn't be free

I agree wholeheartedly with what you say, you get a big +1..

ILikeTheAbuse
03-01-2014, 11:55 AM
Making events with Final prizes that have mods impossible to complete without gold use is definitely a step in the right direction. I'm not saying make them 2 vaults to complete but they shouldn't be free. The epic boss used to be harder it took gold to get past lvl 40. Then gree made it easy and not only do we have campers to deal with but super minis on top of that. This adds some strategy back into the game having to decide where to spend your money and doing it wisely. It won't effect the top 20 cause they spend on everything but for the rest it makes it somewhat strategic again.

First, what makes this game worth 3 PS3 games a month to you? (in gold cost... Skyrim, Splinter Cell, AC4, Last of us, Bioshock and GTA5 could all be purchased for the cost of completing a month of events here... It is silly that GREE holds themselves in such high regard, considering the quality of product they put out)

Also, being advertised as a free to play game, you would think that there would be SOME level of activity that would allow you to play an event from start to finish... Gold should be used to save time... to make it easy. A lot of people make Way more working than they would spend to save the amount of time required to beat an event. If you put 20hrs into playing an event, why shouldn't you be able to compete with someone who put 1hr and $119?

Yes, I understand that there are dev costs, server costs and the payroll of the Quality Assurance team to pay for. That is why you produce a good product and cater to your customers. That is when the money flows without your customers feeling ripped off.

http://i62.tinypic.com/2rh8dg4.png

I think we've long since crossed that line, though... at least until they release CC2. Hopefully they are able to transfer all of our accounts, otherwise a LOT of people are in for a rude awakening about what they've been paying for.

GucciMane
03-01-2014, 12:13 PM
The more We suffer, the more it shows you really care, right? yeah!

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-01-2014, 04:46 PM
I think we've long since crossed that line, though... at least until they release CC2. Hopefully they are able to transfer all of our accounts, otherwise a LOT of people are in for a rude awakening about what they've been paying for.i too hear that crime city 2 is coming out later this year. Hope they do transfer over accounts.

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-01-2014, 04:53 PM
having no use for a energy mod? that must mean that your a camper and afraid to play with the big boys. gree needs to put a stop to campers.

gree try this fix for campers. give higer xp to people for robberies and give xp for collection buildings on people under lvl 150 this will stop campingwhat's a camper? I'm level 148. 15 mil iph. I do all events except for ltq's. The cost of them is too much. I'm also in a top ten team and I always put up more ip than the minimum. So does that make me a camper? Just because I don't do ltq's and as a result have no use for energy mods?

Plus, it seems to me that the only people that complain about campers are the dummies at higher level that cry about minis and blah blah blah. Get over it.

DoubleR7
03-01-2014, 04:55 PM
Heard it's called City of Rivals

GucciMane
03-01-2014, 05:07 PM
i too hear that crime city 2 is coming out later this year. Hope they do transfer over accounts.

Heard it's called City of Rivals

I guess that answers your question. No transfers.

Joe bananas
03-01-2014, 05:25 PM
No way would gree let you transfer to cc2. At best you'll get a weapon once you get to level 5.

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-01-2014, 05:34 PM
Crime city 2 is called crime city 2. Not any other game mentioned yet.

jimbo.
03-01-2014, 05:37 PM
I was thinking the rival list should/could be like it is now for but for a PvP event only, then return it to normal, or so you can see 10% of your level in either direction, dontknow if that is possible, and yes defense modifiers are a good step

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-01-2014, 11:33 PM
The more We suffer, the more it shows you really care, right? yeah!i see what you did there.

Kid T
03-01-2014, 11:50 PM
Making events with Final prizes that have mods impossible to complete without gold use is definitely a step in the right direction. I'm not saying make them 2 vaults to complete but they shouldn't be free. All this would accomplish is that it would drive many of the free players from the game. It's hard to feel superior when the pool of players shrink from the thousands to the hundreds (ok, that might be slight hyperbole).

Also, being advertised as a free to play game, you would think that there would be SOME level of activity that would allow you to play an event from start to finish... Gold should be used to save time... to make it easy. A lot of people make Way more working than they would spend to save the amount of time required to beat an event. If you put 20hrs into playing an event, why shouldn't you be able to compete with someone who put 1hr and $119?
Completely agree with this.

Yes, I understand that there are dev costs, server costs and the payroll of the Quality Assurance team to pay for. That is why you produce a good product and cater to your customers. That is when the money flows without your customers feeling ripped off.
and this is why so many players get angry. There are existing events that the community has shared to the development team that they like, yet the reincarnations have removed the aspects we enjoy about it.

For example: they brought back pvp, but removed the leaderboard. They continue with raid boss, but made uzi droprate poor, and increased boss health to near impossible without massive amounts of gold

These are all things that were changed - so they basically "fixed" what wasn't broken. Meanwhile, there are a number of other problems that exist (and have perpetuated) without any resolution. Not to mention lag issues and server crashes. All this makes me wonder why i should spend money buying gold for an inferior product.