PDA

View Full Version : Banshee stealth sub-still have not received.

Harmon
03-01-2014, 12:41 AM
I have still not been awarded the Banshee stealth sub. This is a significant unit that I earned with my faction. Others in my group have got this unit but I still don't have it. I sent in a help request and got a reply saying they were looking into it. It's been days since that reply and no unit still. I need this fixed! Please.

Ps: who else earned that reward but wasn't granted it after the glitch was fixed?

Mr llama
03-01-2014, 09:41 AM
Same here waiting for a response
Got it on my iPad but did not receive the prize for my account on my iPod touch

goldacre84
03-01-2014, 04:17 PM
Liars. Grow up.

Gerath
03-02-2014, 07:53 AM
Stop being a troll and grow up.

Harmon
03-07-2014, 07:33 PM
I got a reply on the ticket I sent in. They said I have it in my inventory but I have to delete the game and reinstall to get it to show. The problem with that is I don't want to lose my daily reward progress or even risk not being able to retrieve my account at all.

Mr llama
03-07-2014, 08:20 PM
Same still no banshee sub

tatertots
03-07-2014, 08:55 PM
You won't lose anything.. The game is saved onto your device, uninstalling the game does nothing to the memory.

I got a reply on the ticket I sent in. They said I have it in my inventory but I have to delete the game and reinstall to get it to show. The problem with that is I don't want to lose my daily reward progress or even risk not being able to retrieve my account at all.