PDA

View Full Version : Is This The End Of Streak Teams?

Badvock
02-28-2014, 11:09 PM
With the new matchup system it appears that things are getting evenly matched for streak teams.

Will this be the end of the streak teams gaining over 50 wins per WD?

I would like to see a comparison of how many teams complete the full steak event, offset by the amount of gold required. As I see it. It has now all come back to how much GOLD you pump into this game, not how cunning or well a strategy you have. But hasn't it always been that way.

Hats of to you Gree, the carrot has just been placed just that little further away.

Staffordbhoy
03-01-2014, 03:43 AM
Hopefully it is the end of steak team, that was a boring development that ruined the faction war concept.

Sinisterclick
03-01-2014, 04:20 AM
Also top 150 as you know it will end, streak factions will merge back with the bigger factions, those factions carrying deadweight will have the slots and top 250 will be tough to get into... Let battle commence... The face of WD will change again, people will spend more gold and gree will be happy..

Sinisterclick
03-01-2014, 04:24 AM
Make sure your pulling your weight guys because leaders and officers will be freeing up slots after Finland to incorporate the streakers... Lol, you snooze you lose... Teams will need to be ultra competitive...

KzL
03-01-2014, 04:52 AM
Hopefully it is the end of steak team, that was a boring development that ruined the faction war concept.

this is because your to stupid to come up with a strategy and get it done i bet the only thing u know is to buy 3-4 vault and tap for 3 days like a retard

Sinisterclick
03-01-2014, 05:02 AM
this is because your to stupid to come up with a strategy

+1 what that man said

JustTVH
03-01-2014, 06:58 AM
Nope. Alive and well new stratagies are coming out of the wood work.

tayyib
03-01-2014, 08:55 AM
Love this new match ups system , at least GREE has done something right.

Merc_mw
03-01-2014, 08:59 AM
By definition streak teams want weak competition, and they found that through low scores and weak teams. Now that the playing field has been leveled for folks to fight against similar talent, the streak team will have to evolve. That will require strategy.

Mw Adam
03-01-2014, 09:27 AM
It's not the end of our streak team. We have only lost one war so far and that was because the other team wanted to spend a ton of gold. Have at it guys. We have only been matched with other small streak teams. That's ok with us, none of take the game as serious as we used to and we have no desire to be in a big faction. This is fun for us without the big faction drama. When it stops being fun we will do something else, but for now this streak team is still streaking.

I C STUFF
03-01-2014, 10:37 AM
It's not the end of our streak team. We have only lost one war so far and that was because the other team wanted to spend a ton of gold. Have at it guys. We have only been matched with other small streak teams. That's ok with us, none of take the game as serious as we used to and we have no desire to be in a big faction. This is fun for us without the big faction drama. When it stops being fun we will do something else, but for now this streak team is still streaking.This person is a genius. To each his own....works for me..

MadAtWorld
03-01-2014, 05:17 PM
By definition streak teams want weak competition, and they found that through low scores and weak teams. Now that the playing field has been leveled for folks to fight against similar talent, the streak team will have to evolve. That will require strategy.

Lol, I think you're a bit off. I have yet to meet a rank team that doesn't prefer weak competition. I see a lot of hatred spewed for streak teams. I only see it as choice. I like chocolate Ice Cream, you like Vanilla. I drive a Mercedes, you drive a Caddie. I order lobster, you prefer steak. And know what that means? I don't have to hold you down and force feed you what I prefer. It opens the game up to more people and the bored old guys can have a new challenge to explore.

That being said, streak teams did not become streak teams to take the easy road. Those who say getting 12/12 is easy... have never tried it. It's a lot of work and a lot of hours and strategy. Adding this little change should not end streak times, it should merely be a spark to their evolution.

Speaking for myself, I have always enjoyed having a little competition. Sitting an tapping while my brain takes a nap bores me. It's why I chose streaking in the first place, to be able to pit my mind against others. I have enjoyed every minute of it.

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
03-01-2014, 05:21 PM
There is a way for Steak Teams to circumvent the new matching system. It is called App Cloning.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?85120-App-Cloners-need-to-be-removed

KingDante!
03-02-2014, 02:09 AM
We are still having good success.. it's not the match ups that are making it difficult for us, but the match up times.

It takes nearly 15 minutes for every match up. So we will likely lose 10-12 hours of the event simply waiting to get matched. I've spoken to other smaller streaking teams and they are experiencing the same thing.

If we make it to 11/12 wins in a row and run out of time for the event, I will be very upset and push for Gree to reward the unit to teams that get that far. Because match ups times are out of our control.

Sinisterclick
03-02-2014, 02:19 AM
Yep matchup time is the real issue... I think this has been the biggest change and is affecting all... Think the random match kicked in a lot sooner with the old algorithm.

Sinisterclick
03-02-2014, 02:23 AM
There is a way for Steak Teams to circumvent the new matching system. It is called App Cloning.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?85120-App-Cloners-need-to-be-removed I'm coming out of retirement and bringing 3 level 3 accounts to the old faction... Not circumventing, not cheating, just adapting... Lol

Sinisterclick
03-02-2014, 02:25 AM
At least when teams get matched next war they'll have multiple level 3 accounts to hit along with the CC.. Mwah, mwah, mwah...

Apollo13
03-02-2014, 02:35 AM
Lol, I think you're a bit off. I have yet to meet a rank team that doesn't prefer weak competition. I see a lot of hatred spewed for streak teams. I only see it as choice. I like chocolate Ice Cream, you like Vanilla. I drive a Mercedes, you drive a Caddie. I order lobster, you prefer steak. And know what that means? I don't have to hold you down and force feed you what I prefer. It opens the game up to more people and the bored old guys can have a new challenge to explore.

That being said, streak teams did not become streak teams to take the easy road. Those who say getting 12/12 is easy... have never tried it. It's a lot of work and a lot of hours and strategy. Adding this little change should not end streak times, it should merely be a spark to their evolution.

Speaking for myself, I have always enjoyed having a little competition. Sitting an tapping while my brain takes a nap bores me. It's why I chose streaking in the first place, to be able to pit my mind against others. I have enjoyed every minute of it.

Bravo. Well said. I am with you on this.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
03-02-2014, 05:38 AM

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?85120-App-Cloners-need-to-be-removed

Lol you keep posting this but you have no idea what you're talking about. That won't do anything. If you can't beat that team... You're just sad. Relegate yourself to mindless tapping for rank and stop worrying about wins altogether. That tactic you are so up in arms about... Is a worthless one. Based on tracking almost every piece of information from this war... That's a bad tactic and doesn't work. Get back to tapping...

phrosty
03-02-2014, 04:53 PM
With the new matchup system it appears that things are getting evenly matched for streak teams.

Will this be the end of the streak teams gaining over 50 wins per WD?

I would like to see a comparison of how many teams complete the full steak event, offset by the amount of gold required. As I see it. It has now all come back to how much GOLD you pump into this game, not how cunning or well a strategy you have. But hasn't it always been that way.

Hats of to you Gree, the carrot has just been placed just that little further away.

Evenly matched? Lol we have faced the same team three times.. Other "streak teams" as well more than twice.. Seems there is only 20 factions we are being matched up with.. Gree has done nothing but appease the cupcakes of MW.. Why not cater to the meat and potatoes, the items that will sustain you..

Merc_mw
03-02-2014, 05:19 PM

Now friend you have met one. There is nothing better than a close match up, determining the right approach and a narrow win. That's the only reason I get sucked back in.

Cheers!

mwtransfer
03-02-2014, 06:00 PM
End of streak teams? Don't think so. I think the new changes have make streaking fun. The only downside is matchup times.

AT12
03-03-2014, 09:19 AM
Nope, finished 12/12 prestige 2 hours ago. Not dead.

Asto
03-03-2014, 09:34 AM
I'll have you know that streaking is still possible and probably easier now all the other streak teams are doing crap. All you need is a good tactic and you're fine. THC are 62-2 and have completed 12 win streak with 4/5 hours spare. You need brains, it's simple