PDA

View Full Version : War kill points?!?!?!?!?!

evilbeef54
02-28-2014, 10:05 PM
what the heck is up with the IP now, i hit someone 100 levels above me and i get from 200-350 points per hit

i hit someone in the supposed ideal window who is like 60 levels above me... same low points

i hit someone 4 levels above me i get 125 points

why they heck to the points keep going lower and lower, i might as well just hit the command center for 80 points

i have yet this war to get over 350 points per hit and i have killed people from 4-150 levels above me

is this the same for everyone or did this come along with the android fix, everyone in my crew who is android is reporting the same thing

I STILL dont want to drop massive ammounts of gold on 250 points per hit.... please fix this so we are happy and you get your gold

Blade of 3
02-28-2014, 10:36 PM
It just isn't a war anymore without someone complaining about the point system.

Matty26
02-28-2014, 10:40 PM
I'm getting good points..

evilbeef54
02-28-2014, 11:04 PM
It just isn't a war anymore without someone complaining about the point system.

LOL, well hey my last thread got a fix in 8 hours, it is worth a try, just so frusterating after playing crime city and modern way both since way before factions/syndicates even started, Crime City= great war points, uzis (folders) start dropping with in hours of Raid boss ending, drop rate MUCH higher for uzi, android and iOS get the same results, no attack again issues.... dont get me wrong there are a bit of issues there but NOTHING compared to MW, the worst part is they test new events in CC first usually (we had Raid bos for months before MW) so WE get to see how it should work cause they get it right there, then when they launch it here with clear issues and I speak up from experience i get people saying "stop complaining all the time"... i am trying to help you all, i am not just trolling trying to stir up stuff, i am trying to let you all know how it CAN work... in CC i get 550-600 IP for the same level difference as i am getting 200-350 points here, i am in top 75 in both i am crazy active in both so i see all the little things you dismiss by saying "It just isn't a war anymore without someone complaining about the point system."

Spazer
02-28-2014, 11:10 PM
The admin said it before. They said regardless of the levels, u will get the same points

Inimical
02-28-2014, 11:14 PM
Lol, lies. I haven't gotten over 300 in 6 events

evilbeef54
02-28-2014, 11:42 PM
The admin said it before. They said regardless of the levels, u will get the same points

oh... ok, well that answers that... just like when they said:
"there is no airplane mode glitch"
"we fixed the thing causing the lag"
"the folder drop rate is fixed"
"there is nothing that was changed in summoning epic bosses" (CC today)
"there is no difference in android and iOS game play"
"we changed the rivals list because it is what everyone wanted"

I am a cow!
03-01-2014, 02:48 AM
oh... ok, well that answers that... just like when they said:
"there is no airplane mode glitch"
"we fixed the thing causing the lag"
"the folder drop rate is fixed"
"there is nothing that was changed in summoning epic bosses" (CC today)
"there is no difference in android and iOS game play"
"we changed the rivals list because it is what everyone wanted"

Hey that's a funny one no chnsge in boss summonings is that y I've only gotten 1 all day? And the points 4 hits on a level 250 I'm level 149 358,200,193,365 wtf is up with the middle 2 hits?

gem83
03-01-2014, 07:30 AM
Yeah, I would blow a lot more gold then normal if points were better, now I jus hold out for a target an if non come along wel more gold saved up, crime city's war points are a better system, they can't change points but can put up stupid notifications when you get hit, what's the idea for that apart from wasting my battery, not like I can hit back lol,

StonerMW
03-02-2014, 12:38 PM
I usually get 300-400 pts in the butter zone so I haven't had any issues with points yet.

XK Domo
03-02-2014, 12:46 PM
I got 97 once this war. ..lol

redvenge99
03-02-2014, 01:02 PM
Most my guys been hitting 360+ some 400+ seems good to me.