PDA

View Full Version : New Faction, Please L@@K!!!

richie1105
02-28-2014, 04:58 PM
Are you bored of the faction you are currently in?? Have tons of ideas but them going unnoticed??
Been playing for 1 to 2 years and your experience going unnoticed??

I have the faction for you, Me and my friend have been playing this game for 2 years and have been there and done it all, we brought crappy units with gold, got addicted to scratchers, addicted to war crates, nuked and rebuilt our bases from the ground up many times, we have fought with OPX, RRH, VFF, DOW, DOG, just to name a few and now we plan on building a strong faction from the ground up, and put all the experience we have gained (and yours!!) in to it,

YOU, Any LEVEL but must have a minimum 7 mil stats , the reason for this is my own raw stats are over 7 mil as is my friend

IPH, 2mil+, this is a new faction and of cause needs bonuses, there will be no min donations but generosity will not go unnoticed,

EVENTS, we will participate in all events although we will not be gold mad to complete them, yes of course you are free to complete elsewhere such as raid boss, faction fltq's if we can not complete them here and you have completed the individual side of things, you will be welcomed bk swiftly upon completion,

WORLD DOMINATION, We will require your full services here whether you are gold (like me) or a free player, we aim to be top XXX with ease and to do it consistently and be happy with our placing's by doing it with ease,

COMMUNICATION, this is a tricky one, we have 3 choices kakao, groupMe, or line, the outcome of which will be decided once we have a board of members and officers and then we will decide with way we go,

FINALLY, if you are interested in giving yourself a fresh start or even a new challenge then feel free to pm me for invite

richie1105
03-01-2014, 12:23 PM
bump to the top

menmylac
03-02-2014, 01:48 PM
You just need to merge with our faction: EYE FOR AN EYE

invite code: 248316556

Line app: Eye For An Eye

Health Regen -23%
Ground Attack +5%
Infantry Attack +10%
Infantry Defense +25%