PDA

View Full Version : ADMIN--Cold Flying Fortress alternative for those who can finish Terra within 28 days

Pidgeot
02-28-2014, 03:12 PM
ADMINS PLEASE READ!

I'm making another topic about this because this is a very big deal. Admin, please talk with the higher ups about getting players who are in the Terra cycle, who also have the Cold cycle active in their goals folder a unit that is equal to the Cold Flying Fortress OR give us the Cold Flying Fortress for completing the Terra Cycle. This is possible for your team.

Name: Terra Earthshaker
Type: Ground
Attack: 20000
Defense: 29000
Boost: 4% Ground Attack

A unit like that for use who can finish the Terra event within the amount of days left for Cold should be awarded that unit. Currently as i stands, Those of use who created games at the wrong time will NEVER be able to win ANY wrapper event, meaning we lose out on 20kA/20kD with boost EVERY month, placing us at a HUGE disadvantage. This will directly a large amount of players that could buy Gold as no player will buy add-ons to their game if they don't have a chance to do well. This should be a easy fix. I'm not saying give the unit to all Terra players, just the ones who WILL finish Terra within or by the Cold cycle timer. Also, the only players that WILL get this unit are those who WILL complete Terra within the next 19 days and not given to those who will already finished Terra.

Please make this right. Also, how about forcing all players to be on the same cycle or give wrapper rewards for all cycles.

Thanks for reading. You all have been doing really well with responding and getting issues fixed. This was really seen with Normal 22/22 of Banshess. Please keep it up.

Pidgeot
03-02-2014, 01:44 PM
Can I get some feedback on this?

JerseyGirl
03-02-2014, 01:50 PM
They should give that unit to all who log in everyday, 30 days in a row, thats it

Mr llama
03-02-2014, 02:08 PM
ADMINS PLEASE READ!

Thanks for reading. You all have been doing really well with responding and getting issues fixed. This was really seen with Normal 22/22 of Banshess. Please keep it up. still waiting for my banshee stealth sub

Pidgeot
03-03-2014, 12:04 AM
still waiting for my banshee stealth sub

Did your faction not get it? Chack and make sure you have the most recent version of the game.

Pidgeot
03-03-2014, 12:11 AM
They should give that unit to all who log in everyday, 30 days in a row, thats it

Thats what I would like to happened. Why give use a event none of us can play it.

Rough Neck
03-03-2014, 12:46 AM
this monthly give-away sounds great, to everyone, with 4% boost ground attack but did anyone look at it to whom this unit with boost will benefits ! it will benefits the higher stats players, imagine 4% additional out of their 100m attack stat and from lower stat player, 4% out of their 10m attack stats, we don't any rocket scientist to figure this out, time for popcorn again, lol

Oceanz
03-03-2014, 04:27 PM
Anything from the mods would be appreciated. Even a tired "our devs are looking into it"

Robin CC
03-03-2014, 05:17 PM
I'm guessing that the next wrapper prize will be played differently so that those of you who are currently behind will still get fair opportunity. As to giving the unit to people you are behind? No that's not right, it's intended as a bonus to those who have been daily log in players since the start of the event, regardless as to whether you joined MW late or missed a day for whatever reason it would defeat the objective. If however it were a technical issue with your device not registering a new unit or something then communicate it and hope for the best.

Pappy14
03-03-2014, 06:03 PM
What about those of us who are daily android players that are behind simply because of glitches incurred when the daily prize events started. The only days I missed were the days when the prize was never handed out to Android players. Now because of android glitches, I'm missing out on this prize with a stat boost as well. This is definitely not fair.

Pidgeot
03-03-2014, 06:08 PM
I'm guessing that the next wrapper prize will be played differently so that those of you who are currently behind will still get fair opportunity. As to giving the unit to people you are behind? No that's not right, it's intended as a bonus to those who have been daily log in players since the start of the event, regardless as to whether you joined MW late or missed a day for whatever reason it would defeat the objective. If however it were a technical issue with your device not registering a new unit or something then communicate it and hope for the best.

That is incorrect. When I started my game, I was thrown into the winter cycle, not the terra cycle. It was not a big deal because there were no wrapper rewards. I could care less if I were many cycles behind because I would eventually get the same units. Because the cycle 7 event showed up in my missions folder (as well as many others) we should be compensated with the wrapper unit or a unit of equal stats and boost for the Terra cycle as long as they would naturally complete the the Terra cycle within the 28 days given.

Its not just given to players because they still met the requirements to get a wrapper prize. This is not any fault of the players. I'm a new player to the game. If I missed logging onto the game for a week, then it would be my fault but its not. I've logged on to this game everyday since I started playing, as well as other players. Rather then do a event and force it on everyone, it should be device dependent, that way everyone is not forced to the same clock. It would simply go to the next after one ended.

At any rate, this needs to be fixed and award all players stuck on Terra a wrapper unit. Its fair to those players who had no control at all.

Oceanz
03-03-2014, 06:31 PM
it's intended as a bonus to those who have been daily log in players since the start of the event

Yeah, that's what is intended, but not what is the case. I started my LLP about 4 months ago and have logged in every single day, yet I'm screwed because the event popped up in my goals before I got to the goal chain.

Unless GREE miraculously finds a way to figure out how to develop mobile apps correctly, and doesn't bring up a Cold Cycle goal before I'm in the Cold Cycle daily login prizes.

kk92
03-03-2014, 08:00 PM
How do I switch cycles? I am still on the terra I want to do the cold. PLZ HELP!

Pidgeot
03-03-2014, 09:48 PM
You can't. Its why I'm fighting to get this fixed.

Systematrix
03-03-2014, 10:56 PM
My HLP will get the reward unit because he's been logging in daily for 2 years now. My LLP, created about a month ago, will not get the reward unit. So the loyalty of my HLP is rewarded (it's about time btw). How is this not fair?

Oceanz
03-04-2014, 06:21 AM
My HLP will get the reward unit because he's been logging in daily for 2 years now. My LLP, created about a month ago, will not get the reward unit. So the loyalty of my HLP is rewarded (it's about time btw). How is this not fair?

If you had started your LLP 6 months ago instead of 1 month ago, you wouldn't get the reward unit. Oh, even though the splash screen says to complete the goal by April 2nd.

Pidgeot
03-04-2014, 11:49 AM

Im a new player all together. This is not fair to new players.

Pappy14
03-04-2014, 02:17 PM
I've been playing since the days when Android didn't have bosses. Playing almost hourly if not every few hours. However in the beginning of this daily prize ordeal, Android glitches prevented me from getting daily prizes multiple times. Now because of Grees mistakes, I will be left out of this cycle's grand prize. That is unfair.

Sherah
03-05-2014, 11:18 PM

Sigh. So, I will finish the Cold Cycle on March 22nd 2014 instead of March 20th - two days short of the timeline for the wrapper prize. I have logged in every day since I downloaded the game too, but that doesn't matter and dare I say - it is not relevant to the scope of this "challenge". If I had created an account 2 days earlier, I would get the wrapper prize but seeing as I joined 2 days into whatever the cycle was it was at the time, there is no chance I can get the wrapper prize. This is completely random and completely unfair.

There is no amount of dedication, strategy, skill or money that will get me that prize - there is nothing I can do to get it. This event doesn't measure your loyalty over the course of years, if you joined at the right time last month you would be eligible, they've just drawn a weird line in the sand for no apparent reason… It's like asking everyone to pick a number out of a hat and then announcing that only people who picked the number "5" would get the prize if they logged in every day. If other people want the prize? Too bad, nothing they can do.

It is the only time that GREE has made a decision that I find completely incomprehensible even from a business standpoint… Though I guess that most players don't realize they won't get the prize since everyone got the notification, including everyone who is not eligible.

Before I realized that I wouldn't be I actually cut a trip short because I had forgotten my device at home and I didn't want to miss out. I suppose I have no one to blame for that but myself - no one should be that crazy about a game but still - I find the whole thing highly irritating and for the record, I am not prone to outright complaints vis a vis the game. This is the first time that I say I am outright pissed about something.

I wanted to ask the mods the following question: Could you not just extend the timeline so that everyone gets the wrapper prize if they logged in every day during the cold series? So people would get the prize whenever they complete the cold series - the important thing, it seems to me, should be that they logged in every day as per your instructions.

Pidgeot
03-06-2014, 06:56 AM
I appreciate the long post you made. This will help us get this fixed faster. Lets keep it up.

Long dong silver
03-06-2014, 07:54 AM
I too am on android and like someone else has mentioned there have been more glitches on the daily unit cycle. Missed daily units and also replicated units putting me further behind. I don't envisage getting this cycle unit or a 'sweetener' but could Gree possibly adjust this so we are not going through the same old problem on the next cycle please.

Cheers
Lee

Sherah
03-06-2014, 09:52 AM
I appreciate the long post you made. This will help us get this fixed faster. Lets keep it up.

No problem! Thank you for starting this thread! I hope we can get an acknowledgement that our comments have registered, I think that these are legitimate questions...

AfterHours-Oliver
03-06-2014, 10:00 AM
Agree with the perspective that this should be a long service bonus for anyone who logs on 30 days in a row. My mini won't get the bonus by my regular will, stupid as I log on with both every day but started the mini off cycle, by some measure. Meh.

Sherah
03-06-2014, 05:18 PM
Bump bump!

Pidgeot
03-07-2014, 08:59 AM
Any admins out there who can weigh in on this?

redman
03-07-2014, 09:06 AM
It would be nice if Android could get this sorted out as most of us will be short to get this unit and we log in almost hourly, lol.

Brizzol
03-07-2014, 10:53 AM
I agree, it should be dished out for all players. Perhaps each cycle should end after 28 days so if you miss a day you miss the end prize but start the next cycle at the same time as everybody else.... I am on Android and I don't have the issue some other Android players are having.

kk92
03-07-2014, 11:36 AM
I like this idea. it gives those who created an account on the wrong time a way to finish and get the prize

Dazzj10
03-07-2014, 03:15 PM
I finished my daily logins but did not get thunit

03-09-2014, 02:00 PM
Let's give this another bump. It seems to me that Gree has a Police of 'do not respond and maybe they will forget about it'.

Some of us don't !

Pappy14
03-14-2014, 08:11 AM
Still waiting.....
Sent in a ticket, got a lame, generic response. Why would they give a prize with a bonus for simply logging in without giving android players a little time to sync back up with ios players in the cycle. I have logged in every day from the start and have literally been behind since probably day 2 or 3 of these cycles. Not to mention the multiple days without a prize given, Im now probably a week behind. It was not a big deal until they slap a time constraint on it and suddenly I miss out on a big prize because of bad programming. Something needs to be done, wtf Gree.

redman
03-14-2014, 09:21 AM
I will be 13hr short of getting the last unit to get the "wrapper" unit, even though the splash screen states April 7th.

CJ/Tardavic, any help?

Thanks.

Sheldor Sir
03-14-2014, 09:28 AM
my son account is 2 weeks behind but when he finished terra, it started cold front even though he cant make up 14 days ? i know there is 30 days in 28 day cycle allowing u to miss a day, but even if he does everyday it will take 7 months to make up and get a prize , that real BS

Pappy14
03-14-2014, 09:45 AM
All accounts move from one cycle onto the next, that way everyone gets a shot at all the same prizes. If new accounts didnt start from the first cycle, then people would complain they didn't a fair shot at the first cycle's end prize, just like people complain about not being able to get old LE bldgs. I understand your frustration but its a catch 22 in that sense. They're trying to reward people that play day in and day out in the long term. Some of us have been playing daily for a long time and are not going to be rewarded the same as others simply because of the platform we play on. That is not fair, but then again neither is life so why am I bothering? Lol obviously Gree doesn't care as we are 3 weeks into this cycle.

redman
03-14-2014, 10:28 AM
If IoS had this problem for as long as us droid users do, this would have been fixed a very long time ago

Sheldor Sir
03-14-2014, 10:39 AM
i guess answer is to stop playing until the new cycle starts?

TheEvolution
03-14-2014, 10:41 AM
It's another battle of the new guys/accts vs long term players. New guys want all the goodies long term players get for their loyalty and length of play. It's rather simple. If u were around when the change from scratch offs to daily units occurred, u are on pace to get ALL units so far, if not, u r a newer player/acct and don't get rewarded the same way. No sympathy there. As for android users and issues there w glitches to sign in, that's a diff story and should be adressed.

pb23
03-14-2014, 10:44 AM
What about those of us who are daily android players that are behind simply because of glitches incurred when the daily prize events started. The only days I missed were the days when the prize was never handed out to Android players. Now because of android glitches, I'm missing out on this prize with a stat boost as well. This is definitely not fair.

I'm one of those players and I'm 2 days ahead of schedule.

Pidgeot
03-14-2014, 11:17 AM
Its not a matter of who was around longer. Its a matter of making the game fair for everyone to make sure newer players stick around. I'm going to be out a powerful boost unit because because the game started me on the wrong cycle. The cycle should always be the most current. Now I'm going to be excluded from every cycle wrapper because on bad timing when picking up the game? How was I suppose to know about this? It would not matter if wrappers were not involved but they are. It would be a different story if not getting the wrapper was my own fault but I have zero control over this.

They need to compensate us for getting the Terra Devastate Humvee within the 28 day cycle to make it fair for use all.

Sheldor Sir
03-14-2014, 11:26 AM
what he said my main account is perfect will collect 2 days early haven't missed day in 2 years

Pidgeot
03-14-2014, 11:52 AM
I haven't missed a day since I started playing 2 months ago.

redman
03-14-2014, 01:51 PM
I don't believe anyone is advocating for people to receive units if they simply haven't logged in, therefor missing a day. The issue as I, and many others see it, is Android players being left out of the unit simply because we had/have so many problems with the daily rewards login for so long, it is impossible to "catch up", even though the vast majority of us log in at minimum, once a day.

The fact that this "reward" unit has a boost, of any type, is what has us trying to get some attention from Gree about this issue. If there was no boost on that reward unit, you wouldn't have this issue, to this degree.

Mrgreen1
03-14-2014, 02:47 PM
Im an iOS user and will not get the prize event though i have logged in everyday for the last few months....my game is behind the 'new' event so will just miss out. The first few days i was on the old log in event and so its now impossible................

redman
03-14-2014, 03:20 PM
That is very interesting Mrgreen1. I was always under the impression that it was an Android only problem.

Maybe Gree can suspend the event for the next month and let us all catch up and clear the cycle so that next time they roll it out, we would all start at Day 1.

Pidgeot
03-14-2014, 03:28 PM
Now can we get the cold flying fortress addressed and given to those who would finish, since you're listening to everyone and have the Frontal Assault Units removed.

Mrgreen1
03-14-2014, 04:51 PM
Yep......was on the last cycle still and it carried on so i'm gonna miss out on this one

iamgremlin
03-14-2014, 08:27 PM
Has anyone noticed the pop up or splash or whatever its called says april 12 for this but th quest clock says 5 days

redman
03-14-2014, 10:57 PM
Oh yes. Gree has stated in the past not to pay attention to the splash screens, but use the timer. In that case, we are all hosed.

buckshot
03-14-2014, 11:12 PM
ADMINS PLEASE READ!

I'm making another topic about this because this is a very big deal. Admin, please talk with the higher ups about getting players who are in the Terra cycle, who also have the Cold cycle active in their goals folder a unit that is equal to the Cold Flying Fortress OR give us the Cold Flying Fortress for completing the Terra Cycle. This is possible for your team.

Name: Terra Earthshaker
Type: Ground
Attack: 20000
Defense: 29000
Boost: 4% Ground Attack

A unit like that for use who can finish the Terra event within the amount of days left for Cold should be awarded that unit. Currently as i stands, Those of use who created games at the wrong time will NEVER be able to win ANY wrapper event, meaning we lose out on 20kA/20kD with boost EVERY month, placing us at a HUGE disadvantage. This will directly a large amount of players that could buy Gold as no player will buy add-ons to their game if they don't have a chance to do well. This should be a easy fix. I'm not saying give the unit to all Terra players, just the ones who WILL finish Terra within or by the Cold cycle timer. Also, the only players that WILL get this unit are those who WILL complete Terra within the next 19 days and not given to those who will already finished Terra.

Please make this right. Also, how about forcing all players to be on the same cycle or give wrapper rewards for all cycles.

Thanks for reading. You all have been doing really well with responding and getting issues fixed. This was really seen with Normal 22/22 of Banshess. Please keep it up.

Gimme a break. You want fair? Ask the android players like myself who played this game since it came out what they think about iOS users having a huge advantage on it being released to them months in advance with the option to build any building in the beginning instead of waiting to lvl up to purchase them

Pidgeot
03-15-2014, 12:01 AM
Gimme a break. You want fair? Ask the android players like myself who played this game since it came out what they think about iOS users having a huge advantage on it being released to them months in advance with the option to build any building in the beginning instead of waiting to lvl up to purchase them

I am also a android player. I want fair for everyone, both new and old.

Pidgeot
03-15-2014, 12:06 AM
I just got my Terra Devastate Humvee. Can us players who complete the Terra within the cycle 7 get the wrapper. Please make this fair. You took away everyone's Frontal Assault Troopers so please make this fair and give everyone the Cold Flying Fortress.

redman
03-15-2014, 12:56 PM
Could we get someone from Gree to let us know what is happening with this?

Thanks.

Pidgeot
03-15-2014, 01:01 PM
6 pages in and not 1 admin response. You remove the Frontal assault troopers because people complained and that was not a big issue. Please fix this as this is a big issue.

redman
03-15-2014, 11:42 PM
Can we please get someone from Gree to respond?

Thank you.

Kimm
03-16-2014, 12:45 PM
Bumping for the same issue.. 2 days behind on current login cycle cause of android issues... Never missed a day..

Dazzj10
03-17-2014, 07:27 AM
Could we get someone from Gree to let us know what is happening with this?

Thanks.
Yes,,,,, in our dreams

redman
03-17-2014, 08:47 AM
An almost 3 week old thread with nearly 7 pages of replies asking for help from Gree.

Help us Obi-Gree-kinobi, you're our only hope!

Did anyone else notice the splash screen incrementing days? My splash screen now says April 15th to end the cycle. It first said April 7th for me. Very weird..

Mark-1
03-17-2014, 09:23 AM
This issue is dead. If Gree was going to do something about it they would have commented by now. If they change the event now, they will get new complaints from the people getting the prize. The only thing is that maybe they will post that if they do another one of these, they will set it up differently. But if I were Gree, I would drop it altogether. It generated to many complaints.

redman
03-17-2014, 09:41 AM
I have to keep hope alive!

Pidgeot
03-17-2014, 12:23 PM
They need to either give the cold flying fortress to everyone who finished terra within the time limit or got screwed because glitches or dont give it to anyone.

kmg108
03-17-2014, 01:07 PM
There are always going to be people that get shafted on events. At this point, its one of the only things that is consistent in the game. For those that got the shaft on this one, you can take solace knowing it will probably be someone else the next time.

I have certainly been on the receiving end on several occassions, and I am reminded of them everytime I see a rival's inventory where they have something I was denied from receiving because of a glitch. It's just part of the game, but I do sympathize with you.

lemonhaze
03-17-2014, 01:16 PM
i have a buddy in my faction that is on droid and hes never missed a day of logins and hes only on the 23rd day somehow so hes not gonna get it either..once again gree gives advantage to some while others suffer..

Schembechler
03-17-2014, 06:08 PM
They need to either give the cold flying fortress to everyone who finished terra within the time limit or got screwed because glitches or dont give it to anyone.

There is zero chance of that happening. Several months ago during a pvp they made the top prize available for completing the first part. Those rewards were not taken back. This won't happen here either. Gree would be even worse off for promising the unit to people who will actually get it and take it away. There would be more people on here protesting, tickets galore, and people requesting gold refunds. Does it suck for people on droid who missed out from the glitch? Sure. But to take away the priZe from everyone who earned it is a selfesh request.

lemonhaze
03-17-2014, 06:32 PM
I am also a android player. I want fair for everyone, both new and old.
switch to IOS..but for u to be on here crying and say remove from the ones that are actaully gonna get it on time which i suspect will be IOS only since droid had the glitch is a selfish act..grow up suck it up and get over it..gree needs to fix it and give it to android and ios but not remove it in total bc u arent gonna get it

pb23
03-17-2014, 06:42 PM
I'm android and Tonight is the night!

That's what she said...

Schembechler
03-17-2014, 06:42 PM
switch to IOS..but for u to be on here crying and say remove from the ones that are actaully gonna get it on time which i suspect will be IOS only since droid had the glitch is a selfish act..grow up suck it up and get over it..gree needs to fix it and give it to android and ios but not remove it in total bc u arent gonna get it

Spot on response.

redman
03-17-2014, 08:02 PM
The problem here is that no one can fix this but gree. Those who are stuck, will be stuck forever. It isn't like we can just wait till next cycle and sync up.

Very interesting seeing what threads they respond to and what they do not. I guess we will have to start SUP bashing to even get an admin in the thread.

Sad but true.

Nighthawk
03-17-2014, 08:21 PM
I finished my daily logins but did not get thunit

I've got the same problem. I logged in today, collected the final Cold cycle unit (or at least it looked like I did as I got the prize screen), but never got the wrapper prize.

sbs2716g
03-17-2014, 08:24 PM
I've got the same problem. I logged in today, collected the final Cold cycle unit (or at least it looked like I did as I got the prize screen), but never got the wrapper prize.

how you guys able to collect the final cold cycle unit in advance? i am on day 28 in few hours time only... log in everyday since the event start...

Nighthawk
03-17-2014, 08:25 PM
That is very interesting Mrgreen1. I was always under the impression that it was an Android only problem.

Maybe Gree can suspend the event for the next month and let us all catch up and clear the cycle so that next time they roll it out, we would all start at Day 1.

Yeah everyone then starts at Day 1. Except for the people who start playing 5 days after that. And the cycle continues...

They need to do what someone suggested above. Give everyone 29 (or 28 or 30) days to complete the 28 login cycle after which it resets everyone for the next cycle. Just make the last prize great as the reward for doing them all.

2000y2k
03-17-2014, 08:26 PM
4-6 hours and I will have the new free units from Gree.

Good luck getting Gree to give out the free units to the players behind in the cycle. They cannot even get events right or corrected that we pay for.

We all get screwed in one way or another in this game because they can't keep the bugs out of the events. It sucks but it has happened to me and will continue to happen to us.

Tardavic
03-17-2014, 08:34 PM
We will be sure to look further into this to see what's going on. Will try to update you with what we find out.

sbs2716g
03-17-2014, 08:36 PM
the date on the splash screens on different devices are different from the timer....

Nighthawk
03-17-2014, 08:44 PM
how you guys able to collect the final cold cycle unit in advance? i am on day 28 in few hours time only... log in everyday since the event start...

Are you sure that you didn't miss 1 or 2 days over the last seven months? I know that I missed at least 1 day when I had a dead battery and forgot the charger at work. they seem to have given a couple extra days of fluff in the wrapper goal

sbs2716g
03-17-2014, 09:21 PM
Are you sure that you didn't miss 1 or 2 days over the last seven months? I know that I missed at least 1 day when I had a dead battery and forgot the charger at work. they seem to have given a couple extra days of fluff in the wrapper goal

No...and i started collecting the COLD series the very first day it started...

Pidgeot
03-17-2014, 10:30 PM
We will be sure to look further into this to see what's going on. Will try to update you with what we find out.

What about those of use who started Terra when the cold series started and finished within the timer? Make it fair to use as well.

2000y2k
03-17-2014, 10:33 PM
Odds are this event will come and go and things will stay as they are.

Focus now should be how the ones not on target with the current cycle can be alligned with the next one.

Pidgeot
03-17-2014, 10:46 PM
I dont think it can happen. I just started the cold cycle. I got the splash screen for the cold flying fortress like 2 days into the terra cycle. It just runs.

lemonhaze
03-17-2014, 10:49 PM
I dont think it can happen. I just started the cold cycle. I got the splash screen for the cold flying fortress like 2 days into the terra cycle. It just runs.

they just did a mw update maybe that will get it sync bc it says something about syncing on there

Pidgeot
03-17-2014, 11:03 PM
Andriod has not seen the update yet.

lemonhaze
03-17-2014, 11:18 PM
Andriod has not seen the update yet.
oh ok..man droid sucks idk why ppl still bother with it if u all can get it switched..they cheat u all out of alot of things..only thing ive seen good about droid is that it does show the rank after each battle

Pee-Wee Herman
03-17-2014, 11:21 PM
oh ok..man droid sucks idk why ppl still bother with it if u all can get it switched..they cheat u all out of alot of things..only thing ive seen good about droid is that it does show the rank after each battle
Its because GREE(dy) prefers iOS over Droid.

Rob TRK
03-18-2014, 01:31 AM
Cold phase completed on my main account and the unit received so that bit works at least.
Mini account is lagging with the same issue as everyone else who started late, will see what happens on the 20th as I've logged in every day there. I'm not expecting the Flying Fortress to drop...

Mr. Artois
03-18-2014, 04:08 AM

All my accounts are on IOS and I will only recieve the unit on two of them due to gree shafting me mid cycle a few months back. They reset a number of people including myself on day 7 of previous cycle which has resulted in that account being constantly behind despite logging in daily on it.