PDA

View Full Version : Meet Noggle!

SnapOpera
02-28-2014, 02:38 PM
Hey guys, SnapOpera here.

I'm personally gonna start posting to the forums more, so I appreciate any/all feedback and thanks so much for gaming with us!

Check out the current Guild Raid Boss, Noggle!

Feel free to leave suggestions for events you'd love to see next in Kingdom Age, as we want to hear your awesome thoughts.

Do you have a favorite past event, boss or reward item? What'd you love about it?

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/Mobile Uploads/noggle_zps580f8ef6.jpg

Krayt
02-28-2014, 02:47 PM
Glad to hear someone making a regular appearance!

Can we get a unit that looks like this guy?

Shazam
02-28-2014, 04:37 PM
See poll to raise highest level from 200 Snap. Needs fixing ASAP.

Lys
02-28-2014, 04:39 PM
And I thought Kobolds were one ugly family. Wonder what his siblings look like...

Shluggy
02-28-2014, 04:50 PM
Hey SnapOpera, nice to meet you! Lovin your work so far!! Personally (and I know I'll get slated for this lol) I liked an old event we had once where we had to find rival castles to raid. It was very satisfying lol. Also it was the first event I saw some community spirit in the game, people leaving messages everywhere to help people by telling then when their castle would be ready to raid. I like the community minded events. It's just my opinion guys, don't shoot me down lol!

Raistlin (ESq)
02-28-2014, 04:59 PM
I agrees with Shluggy, loved those events. You also got evil buggers like me, who once their castle was completely raided, did not "rebuild it" until after the event.

I would love to see PvP events come back as well, or something similar to MW with a limited time leaderboard and prizes.

NinjaHonu
02-28-2014, 05:01 PM
Thank you SnapOpera! Please post streak/win prizes before war starts like CC does. Thanks!

Berneburg
02-28-2014, 06:46 PM
In no particular order

1. PVP events attacking opponents and raiding buildings
2. Weapons and armor as quest stage rewards
3. Reintroduce of old rewards for both guild and individual war rankings (health/energy regen, Epic boss extra damage, box cool down, etc)
4. Introduction of new usable boosts to be determined (I.e. CP multiplier, improved chance of stone drop, etc)

klevito
02-28-2014, 09:54 PM
1. PVP events attacking opponents and raiding buildings
2. Weapons and armor as quest stage rewards
3. Reintroduce of old rewards for both guild and individual war rankings (health/energy regen, Epic boss extra damage, box cool down, etc)
4. Introduction of new usable boosts to be determined (I.e. CP multiplier, improved chance of stone drop, etc)
5. Limited Time Building quest
6. Less clicks for upgrading walls

Just4fun
03-01-2014, 12:17 AM
Snap I would let to suggest a button when fighting during the war. Like the raid boss 1 click and you can hit that person 4 times instead of 1 time. This way it's less clicking our heavy gem spending guild would have to do.

mighty mackenzie
03-01-2014, 12:21 AM
Chat between rival guilds when at war

Raise level ceiling to 300

Ability to sort ally list to find allies easier

Make it so only officers can declare war

Shluggy
03-01-2014, 01:44 AM
Oh please please please can we have just a little itsy bitsy time between events?? Pretty please with sugar on top. It's way way too draining as it is now. People are retiring due to the game being so relentless and actually interfering with real life. Gree needs to do less to get more out of us! And yeah, before people start saying, you don't have to do every quest etc, etc, but the point is, I'm choosing ones I do but would like to be able to at least try to do them all.
Suggestion: quit box events and spread the other stuff out. With 24 hrs in between them.
Oh and btw, while I'm on the subject, it's a bit of a long shot, but maybe dates in the list of events when each different quest will start, not just when the war begins. We can work that one out for ourselves, every 3 weeks right.

PedroPimples
03-01-2014, 03:43 AM
Give me a damn confirm button for completing upgrades/ expansions.
The amount of times I waste gems on this.

The red Baron
03-01-2014, 04:45 AM
I want this button to

collage
03-01-2014, 05:21 AM
Thank you SnapOpera! Please post streak/win prizes before war starts like CC does. Thanks!

Nah, I prefer the suspense of not knowing what they are before. Its like unwrapping your Christmas presents, a surprise! Actually I prefer the look on the face of splinters seeing a 5% CR rate on the big prize. LMFAO!

Krayt
03-01-2014, 08:10 AM
Oh please please please can we have just a little itsy bitsy time between events?? Pretty please with sugar on top. It's way way too draining as it is now. People are retiring due to the game being so relentless and actually interfering with real life. Gree needs to do less to get more out of us! And yeah, before people start saying, you don't have to do every quest etc, etc, but the point is, I'm choosing ones I do but would like to be able to at least try to do them all.
Suggestion: quit box events and spread the other stuff out. With 24 hrs in between them.
Oh and btw, while I'm on the subject, it's a bit of a long shot, but maybe dates in the list of events when each different quest will start, not just when the war begins. We can work that one out for ourselves, every 3 weeks right.

After Wars, Box event is the next biggest money maker. No way they remove it

PedroPimples
03-01-2014, 09:29 AM
I'd also like another event where we get to name the prizes. That was a lot of fun.

Jnsolberg
03-01-2014, 09:49 AM
Hi Pedro, I agree. That event was so much fun with all the units and prizes named after KA peeps!

Krissy
03-01-2014, 10:32 AM
Remove level penalty for CP
Better raid boss prizes
Only officers declare war

PedroPimples
03-01-2014, 10:41 AM
Hey 4s, yeah it was, caused a load of laughs when it all came out.

Shadows
03-01-2014, 11:14 AM
Or you could read back to the many threads that have already been posted on this concept:

new buildings and level increase

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?78650-Gree-any-plans-on-New-LE-Buildings-amp-Level-increase..

box events

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?82940-Box-Event-Recommendation

make it fun again

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?79128-How-to-make-KA-good-again

guild upgrades

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?78170-Possible-new-guild-upgrades

limited time buildings

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?77698-New-LTB-when

and of course, the community event sticky that sirius started

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?69334-Community-Events!-What-Say-Ye-!

Raistlin (ESq)
03-01-2014, 06:24 PM
6. Less clicks for upgrading walls

YES!!

Scott.

[JAG] Ryan
03-02-2014, 02:21 AM
Hey Snap
It would be nice to get an official respond about the time missmatch on the current RB first.

Which Timer is correct? The one in the quest tab or the one in the RB tab? The last one show's 1 day less time!

Thanks for your answer in advance

lopez6295
03-03-2014, 12:35 AM
yes!! Dates for when events will begin is all i ask for.

Ashura
03-03-2014, 10:01 PM
1. Only officer to declare war
2. Option to Mega Wall which give 5x hits to wall
3. Reset Skill Scroll - can be purchase by gem or honor points
4. Weapon (+Att) and Armor (+Def) - Enhancer - can be purchase by gem or honor point
- Common +1-2
- Uncommon +3-4
- Rare +5-6
- Epic +7-8
- Legend +9-10
- Random between Infantry, Magic, Machine & Beast
5. GLTQ which kill mobs and boss at different level like LaW
6. War between Mage, Warrior and Rouge regardless of guild