PDA

View Full Version : Match up system?!

Known King
02-28-2014, 01:46 PM
My team is match up to a very strong team right now, only 3 of my members can hit a few of these guys....
What happened to the so called tweeks in the match up system?!

Sinisterclick
02-28-2014, 01:55 PM
My team is match up to a very strong team right now, only 3 of my members can hit a few of these guys....

At least you can hit someone, what do you want kindergarten team ?

freeaccount
02-28-2014, 02:03 PM
this really suk

Kimm
02-28-2014, 02:55 PM
It takes us over 15 minutes to even get matched every single time. And matchups itself are ridiculous. Both ways.

Agent Orange
02-28-2014, 02:57 PM
Matching appears to be worse so far, I have pretty much given up on this game.

Web323
02-28-2014, 02:59 PM
other than the lag, match ups have been pretty good

Jannski
02-28-2014, 03:13 PM
We're seeing fair match ups. Some a little stronger, some weaker. So far so good first 3.

Big she'd
02-28-2014, 03:17 PM
Lol so it starts , the complaints about matchups , just remember that when you get a matchup you can beat , they will have the same complaint as you

tayyib
02-28-2014, 03:40 PM
New matching system is much faster plus much fairer match ups.

Zane12
02-28-2014, 03:42 PM
We're seeing fair match ups. Some a little stronger, some weaker. So far so good first 3.
on our 4th war and they were able to score the same amount of points in 10mins as we did in 4 wars... seems fair to me

Blodiea
02-28-2014, 04:00 PM
We have had one team out of four where we can't even hit anyone. Some tough teams but so far I have no complaints.

Elite Enforcer
02-28-2014, 04:03 PM
Only 3 wars in and war seems more fair so far. (No we have not one every battle).

backstabber
02-28-2014, 04:37 PM
First few matchups were good. Now its been twice that we get teams where the DL is 30m strong and all players are between 5-15m... We have an average of 3m about... How is that fair? Same number of players on both teams

Tardavic
02-28-2014, 04:38 PM
Hey guys, just to let you know In case you did not see the announcement thread regarding the changes, you can take a look at http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?84688-Upcoming-WD-Matching-Changes!

We also appreciate all of the positive feedback!!!

andrew3wt
02-28-2014, 04:41 PM
Matching times is our issue, matchups themselves have been pretty equal.

We have yet to be matched under 10 mins, we've lost an hour already do to matchup wait times.

Kimm
02-28-2014, 04:55 PM
We have matched one man teams where he couldnt touch either of us, and we had teams twice our numbers and much stronger. Not one normal match up so far. And matchup times are ridiculous.

Dirty Mind
02-28-2014, 04:58 PM
we havent done enough wars to determine if the matchups are better or worse. I think its been an easy opponent then a tough one, but we have always got matched up within seconds, and its more like 10 minutes today.

Muscles7
02-28-2014, 05:03 PM
I have played MW and have been reading the forums for around 18 month and have never posted a thing. Normally, I think that the GREE bashing is a bit over the line. I understand that this is a game and that the developers generally have the users in mind when coming up with events. I also understand that mishaps occur (boss event being the most recent) and exploits can be accomplished by well informed and organized groups.

With that said, to many, War is the fun part of the game. Battling against other factions brings out everyones competitive side. This war has been absolutely ridiculous. You changed the algorithm to make match-ups more competitive, and have apparently tested and succeeded in the testing in other games. This IS NOT HAPPENING. My faction has fought 5 battles, and at no time have we gone against a team under 30 million in defensive stats. We have ONE GUY with those stats.

Your match up system is completely flawed at this point - and proves that you need to do better testing when OUR MONEY IS NOT AT STAKE! We are customers of yours. Start treating us that way.

Sorry for the rambling, but I have lost faith that these programmers have any understanding of the game they have developed.

Sgt. Fancypants
02-28-2014, 05:09 PM
Lol so it starts , the complaints about matchups , just remember that when you get a matchup you can beat , they will have the same complaint as you

this

omg10characters

The Judy
02-28-2014, 05:45 PM
Match ups are tough, much more competitive so that streak teams are against other streak teams. Fine, whatever. We won't get many streaks this war. The time to matchup is completely ridiculous. 10 minutes per matchup times 62 wars is over 10 hours of wasted time. The chance of getting 50 wins on top of ridiculous match chips and lengthy wait times is very slim. Ranking is mindless, so we started using strategy. That's disappearing fast. Kudos GREE on you're secret sauce.

SEC
02-28-2014, 05:51 PM
Much much better matches. All the teams we faced had similar stats to our. Very fair

Belle_B
02-28-2014, 06:08 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?84688-Upcoming-WD-Matching-Changes

So u throw us in the lions den without warning it's still not fixed why don't u cancel WD until it's fixed

Known King
02-28-2014, 06:51 PM
Ok a couple of wars in now and the match ups are great except for that one match.

Merc_mw
02-28-2014, 06:58 PM
So far we have found teams 100 places better to 250 places worse. Seems fine. Wait is a bit longer, but not more than 4 minutes. Happy here.

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
02-28-2014, 07:11 PM
The last two wars we scouted about 20 players on a 40+ team roster and the majority had stats about 10-60 million higher stats than our team. Teams are Top 30 we matched against and we are Top 300. This is not better.

qwertyguy
02-28-2014, 07:16 PM
It's taking anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes to get matched for us. And the matching is not nearly as good as some would suggest. Yes, the numbers of each faction's players is more similar than they used to, but we still have fallen on the short side each time.

And there should have been some warning of the change, so leaders would have sometime to adjust.

qwertyguy
02-28-2014, 07:25 PM
Read the page I missed, it seems there was an announcement. But the announcement for only three days ago in the heat of Raid Boss and in a hidden corner of the website. Basically, it didn't say much other than they listened to some feedback.

Kefa
02-28-2014, 07:31 PM
After 7 battles thus far, every team we've faced has had players that were stronger than most of us and players that were weaker than most of us. Everyone has had a target available in 7/7 matches, and that's never happened before.

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
02-28-2014, 08:06 PM
I hope we are not alone in seeing there is still a problem?

13 BRAVO
02-28-2014, 08:25 PM
So far the matchups seem fairer for our faction. After the battle report shows we are +/- 10 spot of ranking. Closer fights no blowouts either way.

gero
02-28-2014, 08:28 PM
Not seeing any improvement in the matchup system Gree. What's with the 15-20 minute wait time to get matched after declaring? Talk about reducing the number of battles factions will be able to have during an event.

Cruzinit
02-28-2014, 09:00 PM
Match ups are much better thank you.

pb23
02-28-2014, 09:08 PM
Personally I've seen improvement in the quality of matchups... throwing out the Worst matchup we've gotten (SUP 1), and the best matchup we've gotten (#533 in Turkey) ... Almost all of the teams fall somewhere in the #11-50 range. These aren't EASY matchups by any means... but it's FAIR.

The Matchmaking time on the other hand... POOR.

We have had 10+ minute waits in every matchup so far. This sucks.

Granted we lost the following particular example... how much better of a matchup can you really get???

http://www.powerbang.info/SS/Finland-SLO.jpg

oakletixfan
02-28-2014, 09:16 PM
having great match ups on our end. Everyone has targets and nice close battles

kmikulz
02-28-2014, 10:02 PM
Just got a team that is easily 3x stronger than we are, does average stats not mean anything in this algorithm, or special sauce as Gree likes to call it.

pb23
02-28-2014, 10:11 PM
Just got a team that is easily 3x stronger than we are, does average stats not mean anything in this algorithm, or special sauce as Gree likes to call it.

We got SUP 1... ??? Who cares. Over the course of 60-65 battles this weekend... you should see a difference. Using one singular team that was stronger than you is just poor statistical analysis.

Blade of 3
02-28-2014, 10:34 PM
Thanks Gree, I can actually get some sleep tonight because we are only facing top 5 teams. Zzzzz

Snaga
02-28-2014, 10:40 PM
I don't mean to point out the obvious, but if we are getting ( supposedly ) fairer matches doesn't this drive up to GOLD spending ? If you matched against SUP 1 you just hit the CC and wait for your next matchup, if your close you feel pressured to win. This way you all spend ( more ) your hard earned money because it's supposedly close.

The Judy
02-28-2014, 11:46 PM
I spent 10,000 gold last war. This war - 200. Thanks for saving me!

pb23
03-01-2014, 12:49 AM
I don't mean to point out the obvious, but if we are getting ( supposedly ) fairer matches doesn't this drive up to GOLD spending ? If you matched against SUP 1 you just hit the CC and wait for your next matchup, if your close you feel pressured to win. This way you all spend ( more ) your hard earned money because it's supposedly close.

Played SUP1 & SUP2 so far... and yes, I can testify that this is a fact. Hit the wall/cc, come back in an hour. Get an evenly matched battle, even a DIFFICULT battle (but one where you have at least ONE target), and we have been scoring 200k+ every single battle.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
03-01-2014, 01:47 AM
WELL DONE GREE.

Ride out a few bumps early but a massive improvement on reading these posts.

The new system will be much longer for those who have small streak teams simply because you are now (mostly) being matched with your peers. I would hop out of streaking next war or it will get even longer due to the fewer streak teams surviving.

The large standard factions will have a few bumps but over all through the course if the war the general matching will be better and not so long as it started.

Let things settle down for a while and large standard factions can have fun again with their peers, small streak team free.

To finish off the streak, all you need to do now is to increase the WD AGAINST the very LLP's and the job is done!

I am a cow!
03-01-2014, 02:36 AM
For us great matchups great targets all wars but just 15 min lag between declaring war and battle and some officers are unable to declare which is really crappy I had to declare with 1% phone battery which dies before the battle started so :(

Kimm
03-01-2014, 02:59 AM
It seems they only select matches by ranking and number of players. Strength doesn't seem to do anything in this matching system. Gree is ruining the last bit of strategy this game required.

Staffordbhoy
03-01-2014, 03:40 AM
We are finding the matches ups much better and a massive improvement. We have 50 players and our first 6 wars have been against similar size teams. The battles have all been really close and pretty exciting. If they have adjusted it at the expensive to the 6 man streak teams then that's fine by me. They were a totally crap addition and we would be well rid of that tactic

Elite Enforcer
03-01-2014, 05:32 AM
Bravo Gree Bravo. Match ups are perfect so far.

PaveHawk
03-01-2014, 05:54 AM
I agree better match ups this war. We are still facing tough teams but we should be since we are a top 50. We haven't faced any streak teams yet which is nice.

trueblue
03-01-2014, 06:09 AM
match ups are taking forever, players who were available to play when war declared no longer available once match up finally made,...worst war weekend ever.

PaveHawk
03-01-2014, 06:14 AM
It is taking us about 10 min to get matched.

Jora
03-01-2014, 06:24 AM
I am so disappointed with the new matching system. Gree continues to take a game that people enjoy and ruin it. This new matching system takes forever to match and then puts most factions up against other factions where you cant beat anyone but maybe an llp with no stats. I am done with this game, I have been playing and spending gold since the get go, no more.

Agent Orange
03-01-2014, 06:40 AM
Matching times is our issue, matchups themselves have been pretty equal.

We have yet to be matched under 10 mins, we've lost an hour already do to matchup wait times.

I think you have to accept slower match times because the game is trying to find you a fair match based on stats. If you want fast then be prepared for a lot more mismatches. Granted I think matching still leaves a lot to be desired however it's likely that by tomorrow or monday a lot of factions may quit and then things will really go downhill.

Deadwater
03-01-2014, 07:02 AM
Our 10 account streak team has now matched 4 factions in a row where our strongest couldn't beat their weakest. Our combined def as a team is about 15million and we are facing teams with people that have 60million def. No we aren't matching up against solo teams or similar in strength or guild size. We have stopped battling this weekend @ 12 wins (in a row) and 4 losses. Side note we also have gone undefeated in the previous 3 tournaments till now.

http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q778/justsimply3/8d46a66608eba282519074d6e5749854_zps72ca721d.jpg

Generik79
03-01-2014, 07:27 AM
Same problem here. Add to that 15-20 minute matching time.

Greg76
03-01-2014, 07:47 AM
Matchup system seems to be working well, so far havent faced same faction twice. It happened about 6 times last war.

Brig.Gen
03-01-2014, 07:58 AM
Been playing well over 2 years now. This is the first time I am logging on here because it is so bad. I understand the effort to make the game more fair, which let's be honest... is a farce. But in changing the algorithm, you have destroyed the game for majority of the money spending streak teams. It is not an issue of more challenging. It is an issue of having only 1 pairing in 16 battles where all members could participate. A literal 65% of the battle pairings, even I with over 19million ATT stats have been able to ATT players. I am the second largest in our small group of 9 by less than 300k difference to the first. When 65% of your battles all of you team is ONLY able to hit the Command Center... this is not an algorithm that levels the playing field, but shuts us down to victories.

SHANESTER
03-01-2014, 08:02 AM
the new system is averaging over 5 minutes just to pare us. Plus we got pared with a team that had more members and everyone was unbeatable. They had a far greater stat average.
i dont think this was the answer to the streak teams. all they had to do was increase the points awarded from the command center.

Tight4life73
03-01-2014, 09:01 AM

Lol so unfair this game. You guys complained nonstop about the gree matchup algorithm . Now you don't get to pick on the likes of me,you actually have to work to win! My Kudos To Gree!!!! A little lag is totally worth the much better match ups.

Everybody Alliance. Going for our first top 500 finish!! We'll get it

Maddog's Wife
03-01-2014, 09:19 AM
Match times are terrible. Matchups are tough, but fair I believe. It is funny to see the 10+ number of level 1-5 players with 1 ally to skew the secret sauce formula. 😂

Known King
03-01-2014, 09:46 AM
This is what happened not to long ago....

2000y2k
03-01-2014, 10:24 AM
This is what happened not to long ago....

You started a thread on this already and what you did not like the response do you post it here too?

Again why do you think it's not fair for a top 75 team to be matched with anyone in the top 100? Trying to limit going against the same team the odds are you will be matched with a top 10 team. You think this is so horrible but what do you want only teams you can beat? That would be fair right?

jchow69
03-01-2014, 10:38 AM
You started a thread on this already and what you did not like the response do you post it here too?

Again why do you think it's not fair for a top 75 team to be matched with anyone in the top 100? Trying to limit going against the same team the odds are you will be matched with a top 10 team. You think this is so horrible but what do you want only teams you can beat? That would be fair right?

I dont think its fair for a around 75 ranked team to be playing top 10, however, it could be worse...

Kavoc
03-01-2014, 10:58 AM
I can see a top 10 vs a top 75 in a three day war totally makes sense. I love all of the streakers complaining, now you know what it's like.

Maverick0073
03-01-2014, 11:11 AM
This has been the best match ups ever. We have only faced 3 teams that totally out classed us. I think it is a lot more fair and stops these streak teams exploiting a part of the game to get easy rewards for very little gold. We as a faction will start using gold again in wde's now that it seams fairer. Good riddance to these streak teams , hope they win minimal prizes

hsf
03-01-2014, 11:30 AM
:) Fair match thought, even we fought all of top 3 + other tough factions.
Btw, expect & love to match any streak teams.

Sinisterclick
03-01-2014, 11:37 AM
This has been the best match ups ever. We have only faced 3 teams that totally out classed us. I think it is a lot more fair and stops these streak teams exploiting a part of the game to get easy rewards for very little gold. We as a faction will start using gold again in wde's now that it seams fairer. Good riddance to these streak teams , hope they win minimal prizes

Problem is there are two levels of streak teams, those 3 or 4 member factions with 40m stats and those who had enough of the bull that came with being part of a rank faction... Problem with rank factions is that they wanted the rank and streak most streak factions just wanted a fun 3 days... Now that the matching has changed... 2000 strong players will either leave the game or merge... All teams aspirations will have to drop a tier or 2 down next war.... Always enjoy reading those begging posts "big hitters help me with the boss" and then the complaints " we can't touch anyone on this team" weak teams enjoy Finland because next war will be a different story... Lol

Blacklistslinky
03-01-2014, 02:29 PM
Average of 15 minute wait time, game freezing in final seconds of battle so you can't get last hits in and 90% of teams my group have faced are twice as strong as our dl. Retired top 25 and reminder again for the reason why. I think gree just wants people to quit playing. Lol. RIDICULOUS

Big she'd
03-01-2014, 05:42 PM
Demoralised , were a top mid strength faction yet were getting matched up on top 10 factions , nine out of ten so far , at times one after another , , not complaining though but it would be nice to get someone around our own strength

Big C
03-01-2014, 06:34 PM
So far we've won only 1 war, and my team is complaining, but the matches look a lot more fair on paper. Not facing teams where there are no targets, just getting teams similar in size and total strength that are more active than we are. Only ourselves to blame for not winning. Not even going to complain that some of these teams are top 500, and we aren't even top 1500. We have a chance as long as we're active.

ASHOdamatel
03-01-2014, 07:18 PM
Ok I rarely reply to a thread but WTF I swear people complain just to complain!! Stop crying all the time if you are haveing trouble with match ups it is a team problem not a programming problem. This is the best match making I have seen in a very long time!! Teams have been close in rank to my teams and closely matched in stats. This new match making has given me less wd points but worth it as our team has not been matched against SUP like teams that no one has a target. I have three different profiles on three different teams and so far no issues in matches only issue's have been bad stats for level on one of them teams (team issue) and as always those have been exploited as you or anyone else would. Stop crying get your team better organized with better stats for level.

Big she'd
03-01-2014, 07:30 PM
Ok I rarely reply to a thread but WTF I swear people complain just to complain!! Stop crying all the time if you are haveing trouble with match ups it is a team problem not a programming problem. This is the best match making I have seen in a very long time!! Teams have been close in rank to my teams and closely matched in stats. This new match making has given me less wd points but worth it as our team has not been matched against SUP like teams that no one has a target. I have three different profiles on three different teams and so far no issues in matches only issue's have been bad stats for level on one of them teams (team issue) and as always those have been exploited as you or anyone else would. Stop crying get your team better organized with better stats for level.

I'm not complaining but we are getting matched up with teams our strongest player can not touch , our strength is half what were getting matched on , but hey it's only a game ,

DFI
03-01-2014, 10:25 PM
I dont think its fair for a around 75 ranked team to be playing top 10, however, it could be worse...

Say that you can only play each team once. Why shouldn't a top 75 be matched up with a top 10? Given the number of battles, seems quite reasonable.

I'm seeing a number of stream teams include lv10 minis to fill out the roster.

jchow69
03-02-2014, 06:03 AM
Say that you can only play each team once. Why shouldn't a top 75 be matched up with a top 10? Given the number of battles, seems quite reasonable.

I'm seeing a number of stream teams include lv10 minis to fill out the roster.

That would have to depend, if the top 10's weakest player is stronger than ur strongest player, then that would not be fair

Jora
03-02-2014, 06:14 AM
It's not just the long time to match it's the fact that factions are being matched against other factions where there are no targets whatsoever. Why have a WD if the most anyone can hit is the Command Center. The match ups are idiotic and make no sense. I have heard from a ton of people that are disgusted with this game now and are ready to quit over this. I mean large gold spenders and long time players. If that is the goal Gree then mission accomplished!

Jora
03-02-2014, 06:28 AM
It's not just the long time to match it's the fact that factions are being matched against other factions where there are no targets whatsoever. Why have a WD if the most anyone can hit is the Command Center. The match ups are idiotic and make no sense. I have heard from a ton of people that are disgusted with this game now and are ready to quit over this. I mean large gold spenders and long time players. If that is the goal Gree then mission accomplished!

Dezy
03-02-2014, 07:43 AM
This is one of the most ridiculous match up.... Streak team vs streak 100% of the time regardless of total or ave att/def stats. How can a top 750 team meet a top 100 streak... Speechless. The matchup is base only on no. of players and not stats... Plain lazy!

Paiens
03-02-2014, 08:21 AM
Matchups have been 100% fairer this WD. Good job gree. Matchups times are fairly decent for us as well.

Lacosta
03-02-2014, 08:39 AM
I also believe the matching is fair. When people lose...they complain, majority of the complainers on this
thread lost so they like to cry about it on here.

Agent1200
03-02-2014, 08:41 AM
Match ups have been much better for us this WD. Wait times are good for us as well. Thanks Gree, I believe this change was definitely for the better.

buckshot
03-02-2014, 08:46 AM

Quit complaining about complainers lol

kraigsls1
03-02-2014, 09:00 AM
I do not agree that match ups have been fair. We have somehow managed to stay in the T250 but our record is 6 wins and 26 losses. I cannot tell you guys how many teams we have seen with 20+ scouted players with 10M defense or higher. Our DL is the only member that is 10M+ or higher. I think the only reason we have stayed competitive is battling back to back and hoping for that one player that we can all hit. Our average attack stat is around 5-6M. Not sure about the new system but some players do have positive feedback.

StonerMW
03-02-2014, 10:41 AM
I think matchup system has improved. Our conventional faction has had great competitive matchups this war

Archer59
03-02-2014, 11:35 AM
I think it would be interesting to see the make-up of each team that is having problems with matches. We have one stud at 20mil plus A/D, a couple in the 3 mil range and the rest (20+ players) in the 5-10 mil range. Our matchups were very difficult at first....but fair. The last three, we've had a slight edge.

We certainly are not scoring the points we normally do with the same effort, but not much you can do about that.

Maddog's Wife
03-02-2014, 11:44 AM
I posted early on about the match ups seeming fair..tough,but fair. Literally two battles later, we are matched against all monsters. That continued with factions where we have no target except for our top 2 (who are miles away from the rest of us). if Gree thinks we will spend the gold smashing cc, that's a resounding "nope!" The formula seems to be flawed-did you change it mid event? Two players with above 60m versus the rest waaaay less should not equal opponents of average size of 30m defense. Wonder what happened to the system yesterday afternoon? It seems to have changed.

And as for rematches...we have fought the same 5 factions over and over. We are currently matched for the third time with ICF's streaker. Loving the clowns, by the way. :)

generalpain
03-02-2014, 12:48 PM
The deal with the new matching is totally screwed for those that planned for weeks to do streaks. The idiot behind the matching algorithms thinks it's better for one reason. The top teams will be paired more evenly and spend more money, thus it's good for Gree. The teams under top 100 are not seeing the monster streak teams as much, so they're happy. But there are tons of gold spenders sitting on stacked streak teams getting screwed. We have seen ferr and his crew 3x and at least 5 other teams multiple times as well. Thanks greedy, I will now have much more beer money.

MadAtWorld
03-02-2014, 01:33 PM
New matching system is much faster plus much fairer match ups.

You must be in a large roster team then. I have only seen fast matchups in rank teams with 50+. My team, all my friends teams, run with smaller rosters and every one of them and every small roster team we have spoken to have all had to war 10 to 20+ minutes every single time. Our personal shortest wait was 9 minutes, longest 27. Significantly longer than any previous war. The tweaking that was done to the matchup system created the same uneven shift that was felt a while back by the top 25 teams, when everyone else got an immediate match and they had to wait 20 minutes. Lets hope Gree isn't done figuring it and finds a way to make all matchup times equal.

DFI
03-02-2014, 07:10 PM
You must be in a large roster team then. I have only seen fast matchups in rank teams with 50+. My team, all my friends teams, run with smaller rosters and every one of them and every small roster team we have spoken to have all had to war 10 to 20+ minutes every single time. Our personal shortest wait was 9 minutes, longest 27. Significantly longer than any previous war. The tweaking that was done to the matchup system created the same uneven shift that was felt a while back by the top 25 teams, when everyone else got an immediate match and they had to wait 20 minutes. Lets hope Gree isn't done figuring it and finds a way to make all matchup times equal.

Interesting observation. Could larger teams be getting matched up faster? Mine is 60 and the longest wait has been 10min and the avg more like 5min. Fastest has been 1min.

Systematrix
03-02-2014, 07:16 PM
We are hovering around 350th place right now with our 42-member crew. The longest we've had to wait for a battle was about 3 minutes. And the match-ups are actually fair this time! Everyone of our battles could've gone either way, it mostly came down to participation (and sometimes a gold showdown).

I understand some are having very long wait times, and I do sympathize with them as that truly sucks, but the changes have worked great for us....Thanks Gree!

=D

Louie MWar
03-02-2014, 07:51 PM
Seems like the Match Up system isn't perfect. We have faced SUP2 X 2 SUP1 X 2 VFF, Bravo, A team for of players whose average stats are 13M. What kind of rank do you think we will get scoring 10K per match hitting the command
center

zathoinay22
03-02-2014, 08:04 PM
Bán đất nền tự xây thô tại Linh Đàm chỉ 19tr/m2 - ĐT: 0165.899.6666
Mở bán Liền kề Tây Nam hồ Linh Đàm- Chủ đầu tư: Công ty Thăng Long NVT
Sản phẩm đợt 1: Block liền kề có ký hiệu TT-11: gồm các lô từ TT-11.8 đến TT-11.19. Đường trước mặt 17m v 22m. Hạ tầng, đường điện trường trạm đã hoàn chỉnh, đang chuẩn bị xây thô( đặc biệt là người mua được tự xây thô hoàn toàn)
Các loại diện tích: 60m2, 91m2, 106m2. Các lô đều có mt 5m (trừ lô góc).
Giá gốc: 15 triệu/m2.Giá bán: 19 triệu/m2.
Loại HĐ: HĐGV, ký trực tiếp với CĐT Thăng Long NVT. Cam kết đến tháng 6 sau khi bàn giao mốc giới và tiến hành xây thô sẽ chuyển sang HDMB với CĐT.
Thanh toán: lần 1 là 20% giá gốc khi ký HĐGV
Liên hệ BQL dự án : Anh Nam: 0935.799.388/0165.899.6666

evilbeef54
03-02-2014, 08:31 PM
pairings are much better for us, very fair, we have only been waiting 5 min for a match up too

Napgar
03-02-2014, 08:40 PM
We have experienced a fair improvement in match ups - we are however not competing in top 250 so might be different there. Didn't get any streak team versus at least 3 to 5 in previous wars. Waiting time increased but so far not more than 5 minutes on an average. All match ups were fair with teams competing at same level, good comparative strength and similar scores. More battles undecided till the end. No more walk-over teams. So all-in-all, the new match-up system is an improvement to our experience.

Maddog's Wife
03-02-2014, 08:47 PM
The deal with the new matching is totally screwed for those that planned for weeks to do streaks. The idiot behind the matching algorithms thinks it's better for one reason. The top teams will be paired more evenly and spend more money, thus it's good for Gree. The teams under top 100 are not seeing the monster streak teams as much, so they're happy. But there are tons of gold spenders sitting on stacked streak teams getting screwed. We have seen ferr and his crew 3x and at least 5 other teams multiple times as well. Thanks greedy, I will now have much more beer money.

We have not looked forward to matching with you,either. :). You guys are a part of our continuous cycle...tedious.

Mr llama
03-02-2014, 10:35 PM
Not sure if there is any change to the matching first 20 battles we got one team 3 times and another 2

Richard79
03-03-2014, 12:23 AM
This is the biggest gree fk up todate!!!!!!! Matchups goin well day 1 day 2 onward imposs matchups, were 40 strong with stats from 7mil to 25mil and were gettin matched with faction of 40 and there min stats are 30mil wtf are you playing at 21wars in a row with almost no targets!!!!! What ever your doin the developers are doin it wrong and need to go back to scool!!!! Fed up with your total lack communication!!!! Stop runnin piss pore events on the weekend with no support.

free play
03-03-2014, 02:25 AM
We have had no issues with match ups this cycle, new team, new strategy and doing well, took a few streak teams out along the way also,
I was always giving out about the matchups up till last war when we decided to change thing in our faction and it's worked todate and put the fun back into WD for us,
Next war will be harder as the top 250 merge back with the streak teams as there not winning as much anymore

First Class
03-03-2014, 02:45 AM
Good match ups so far. Just 4 or 5 stronger factions. And all of us are now able to hit...good Job Gree!
Concenring the time we wait max. 5 min...so still OK!

Bobar
03-03-2014, 03:30 AM
we are happy with the match ups. wins and losses. but not fighting against giants without any chance. good battles

Flash0810
03-03-2014, 03:57 AM
I cannot complain about the matchups that we have had. So far, the matchups have been pretty well matched. We've ran into a couple factions with around 15M+ stats but that hasn't stopped us from beating them! At the moment we are working on the 6/6 so I hope GREE code doesn't kick in and give us a bad matchup.

Dezy
03-03-2014, 10:38 AM
Well.. The match up just make most streak team refrain from spending... Hahaha. I like it.

mreilly
03-03-2014, 10:53 AM
My team on first day was paired up with Sup 1 + 2, OSW, Bravo, TSC, KYS almost all top 10 teams. Even though we are only top 50 we aren't complaining... we will have achieved our goal regardless.