PDA

View Full Version : Kills arnt registrering on deathly race event

Snatcher
02-28-2014, 08:14 AM
Anyone else having the same problem for the last 30mins our complete faction kills but they dont get registered anymore i used gold on it but even then it didnt registered ...

Mark-1
02-28-2014, 08:55 AM
I had similar problem. Exiting the game and restarting got the kills to show up.

Snatcher
02-28-2014, 09:02 AM
I have done that but it isnt showing up.... But our whole faction has the same problem

Tardavic
02-28-2014, 12:34 PM
Hey guys, could you help me to understand exactly what the issue is?

We have issues with LTQ goals resetting for iOS and had it in Android, but that should now be fixed.
Is the goal resetting what you are referring to and if so on which platform?

If this is something else, then we will need to further investigate.

Thanks!

Robin CC
02-28-2014, 12:40 PM
I had the same issue, I would hit the NPC 4 times close the game and sometimes only 1 hit had registered.

Snatcher
03-01-2014, 01:19 AM
I had the same issue, I would hit the NPC 4 times close the game and sometimes only 1 hit had registered.
As Robin CC Said if we kill the Npc then the kills dont get registered in the killcount tracker for the fltq under the "?"

And im useing iOS ipad and i used gold on it so i want my gold back on serveral events because im still waiting to get gold back from the past 3events

viljuska
04-10-2014, 05:04 AM
Hi guys where can i or might join slovenian forces afterall i am from Slovenia:confused:

milankovitch
04-10-2014, 09:52 AM
Anyone else having the same problem for the last 30mins our complete faction kills but they dont get registered anymore i used gold on it but even then it didnt registered ...

We had the same issue on an FLTQ many moons ago. Didnt matter if you were android or iOS, if you restarted, deleted and reloaded the app...it's not your device. it is the game. we tried everything we could think of to get kills to register on the counter so we could advance to the next level of the event.
Good luck, i know it sucks, been there.

Gree unfortunately, was no help. All we got was canned responses about them sending our concerns to developers/programmers.

viljuska
04-10-2014, 10:20 AM
You would have to go to the recruitment thread for that!
I am searching for that faction but i cannot find it

Tony81
04-10-2014, 06:48 PM
There is a new airplane mode glitch, The last one was fixed and now there is a new one. Unfair to android users who spend lots of gold.

Created a new account to stir crap I see... Classy.