PDA

View Full Version : Gree banning people for this?

Jagerr94
02-28-2014, 12:20 AM
deleted link

Hades.
02-28-2014, 12:32 AM
No one in Rainbow Room/Rug is nor was hacking. I can assure you of that.

PartyRRocker
02-28-2014, 12:39 AM
Only hades has had this problem , the rest of us are fine

busteroaf
02-28-2014, 12:45 AM
Way to instantly accuse people of hacking...

Douche.

Sol Invictus
02-28-2014, 12:51 AM
Wow.
Android-side asks for better hacker prevention and iOS-side gets the hammer dropped on them.

If you're gonna ban accounts, it's only fair to allow appeal and show what kind of evidence you have to justify your banning.

I wanna see gemhackers removed as much as anyone but let's do it in a productive way. This is destructive.

PartyRRocker
02-28-2014, 01:39 AM
I agree with sol , and as usual there's some1 instantly jumping to RR are all hackers , if u used your brain a little you'd realise RR along with the majority of consistent top 10 guilds are always the first to report hacks and glitches , we play and win fair so expect the rest to do the same

We just want answers rather than a automated message

SomethingStrange
02-28-2014, 02:30 AM
remove the link OP.

PM to elita or wise one.

Jerry Bee
02-28-2014, 06:44 AM
No one in Rainbow Room/Rug is nor was hacking. I can assure you of that.

Friends...try to prove to gree with all ur purchased receipts:)
It probably will help..

PaIadineguru
02-28-2014, 08:09 AM
Or will it , :)) this isn't finished.

The Wise One
02-28-2014, 12:46 PM
Hi,

I wanted to chime in on this. A wave of bans has gone out for those that have been cheating/exploiting on iOS and Android. Our team has triple checked the data on our end to ensure that these bans were indeed legit.

One of the request that we've been seeing from the forums, community, and +11 movement is to better detect and prevent cheating and hacking. Well ladies and gentlemen we've listened.

ZackAttack
02-28-2014, 12:59 PM
Hi,

I wanted to chime in on this. A wave of bans has gone out for those that have been cheating/exploiting on iOS and Android. Our team has triple checked the data on our end to ensure that these bans were indeed legit.

One of the request that we've been seeing from the forums, community, and +11 movement is to better detect and prevent cheating and hacking. Well ladies and gentlemen we've listened.

Yes, you've done something about the only thing that would benefit you and your profits. Yay, people cant cheat for gems, now we can go buy more! Who cares that people are losing guild bonuses and GW energy as long as we can give GREE(D) money! Listen to the other requests that people actually care about or fix these stupid glitches and maybe we would give a crap about you "listening to us" you can ban me for posting this, but I am just voicing my thoughts. Well ladies and gentlemen FIX SOME OF THE OTHER STUPID CRAP PEOPLE ARE ASKING FOR!

SmokeSomePeaches
02-28-2014, 01:06 PM
Takes time to code stuff. Do you really think after the 11+ things would change overnight? No. But the 11+ said do something about cheaters. Look at that they did. People just can't be happy at all. "Fix this fix that. Oh no you fixed it lets complain some more"

King juju
02-28-2014, 01:09 PM
Takes time to code stuff. Do you really think after the 11+ things would change overnight? No. But the 11+ said do something about cheaters. Look at that they did. People just can't be happy at all. "Fix this fix that. Oh no you fixed it lets complain some more"

ZAck is the prefect example of that. Gree can't ever do anything right. Yet he still plays. Hypocrite. Just quit zack

The Pale Rider
02-28-2014, 01:12 PM
I demand changes as much as anyone and more than most. But you have to acknowledge that preventing fraud will help the entire community of players. The cost of competing for top spots (and the avilability of top spots) can only improve when you remove a large pool of people using gems obtained other than from spending real money or in-game.

It wouldn't surprise me if this change reduces the scores of a lot guilds while having no impact on GREE's income from the GW (or perhaps enhancing it as you suggest).

My hope is that the system Wise One used to identifiy the falsely obtained gems is running on autopilot so that we don't have a new wave of people doing the same thing popping up tomorrow with new accounts.

ZackAttack
02-28-2014, 01:12 PM

Yes I understand coding takes time. But a company making as much as they are off their apps should have enough people working for them to do better then ban a bunch of "hackers" I'm not complaining they fixed it. Its good, but that is the easiest thing they could have done and its the one that benefits them the most. If they do something about the rest of the 11+ I'll shut up, but my guess is they wont...

ZackAttack
02-28-2014, 01:17 PM
I demand changes as much as anyone and more than most. But you have to acknowledge that preventing fraud will help the entire community of players. The cost of competing for top spots (and the avilability of top spots) can only improve when you remove a large pool of people using gems obtained other than from spending real money or in-game.

It wouldn't surprise me if this change reduces the scores of a lot guilds while having no impact on GREE's income from the GW (or perhaps enhancing it as you suggest).

My hope is that the system Wise One used to identifiy the falsely obtained gems is running on autopilot so that we don't have a new wave of people doing the same thing popping up tomorrow with new accounts.

While I agree with you that it is a good thing, with as long as it has taken them to do it, waiting a bit longer wouldnt have made much of a difference. I would have rather they done other things first.

ZackAttack
02-28-2014, 01:19 PM
ZAck is the prefect example of that. Gree can't ever do anything right. Yet he still plays. Hypocrite. Just quit zack

If things never get better I might... But even with all the games problems its still addicting. xD

SmokeSomePeaches
02-28-2014, 01:19 PM
Yes I understand coding takes time. But a company making as much as they are off their apps should have enough people working for them to do better then ban a bunch of "hackers" I'm not complaining they fixed it. Its good, but that is the easiest thing they could have done and its the one that benefits them the most. If they do something about the rest of the 11+ I'll shut up, but my guess is they wont...

Let's say you made a game that lots of people liked. Then there was some problems with it. The community complained and asked to fix many things. If you were to fix stuff in it what would you do first. The things that take the most time or do something that is the quickest and benefits everyone in the game playing it properly and yourself? Do some thinking from both sides.

The Pale Rider
02-28-2014, 01:21 PM
While I agree with you that it is a good thing, with as long as it has taken them to do it, waiting a bit longer wouldnt have made much of a difference. I would have rather they done other things first.

I don't think this was truly in reaction to user protests or the 11+ movement. It was just something that GREE has been neglecting for some time that is core to their business that they were probably attending to anyway. Perhaps it was discovery of how indemnic it really was that made them act. I first became aware of the binding hack when Eun posted about it a month+ ago (and was promptly banned from the forum). I'm a single device guy, but the ability to fraudulently obtain endless vids and offers (50+ free gems an hour??) is a big problem.

bosskiller
02-28-2014, 01:23 PM
I don't think this was truly in reaction to user protests or the 11+ movement. It was just something that GREE has been neglecting for some time that is core to their business that they were probably attending to anyway. Perhaps it was discovery of how indemnic it really was that made them act. I first became aware of the binding hack when Eun posted about it a month+ ago (and was promptly banned from the forum). I'm a single device guy, but the ability to fraudulently obtain endless vids and offers (50+ free gems an hour??) is a big problem.

I'm thinking the same, they may have done this with hackers but I'm sure they were already planning on it.

SmokeSomePeaches
02-28-2014, 01:26 PM
At least they are doing something about it now

ZackAttack
02-28-2014, 01:26 PM
I'm thinking the same, they may have done this with hackers but I'm sure they were already planning on it.

So the company is listening to us now....

ZackAttack
02-28-2014, 01:28 PM
At least they are doing something about it now

So they say...

King juju
02-28-2014, 01:30 PM
Better late than never. Glad they are listening.

SmokeSomePeaches
02-28-2014, 01:33 PM
So they say...
How can you even say so they say?
They ARE banning people. That IS part of what the people wanted. They ARE doing part of what was asked in the movement. Even if it wasn't cause of the movement. They are still doing it.

bosskiller
02-28-2014, 01:41 PM
They ARE banning people. That IS part of what the people wanted. They ARE doing part of what was asked in the movement. Even if it wasn't cause of the movement. They are still doing it.

I can kind of see where he is coming from. We are talking about GREE listening to us. They aren't, they are doing stuff on their own agenda. So they are doing good things, but not listening to us, which I am pretty sure is what he is getting at.

ZackAttack
02-28-2014, 01:41 PM

I can say so they say pretty easily... i just have to tap my screen a few times. Why I said it is because I dont think this had anything to do with 11+.

King juju
02-28-2014, 01:44 PM
two birds one stone. Gree wanted to ban people it just happen that the 11+ movement wanted the same thing.

SmokeSomePeaches
02-28-2014, 01:44 PM
Even if they were working on doing something before. Now that this movement came to be their doing it faster. Again as I said before. Oh no their listening to is and changing things. Let's complain about what they change now

King juju
02-28-2014, 01:46 PM
Even if they were working on doing something before. Now that this movement came to be their doing it faster. Again as I said before. Oh no their listening to is and changing things. Let's complain about what they change now

I'm happy he mentioned the movement in his reply tho, it means gree has been reading the complaints atleast

ZackAttack
02-28-2014, 01:48 PM

Im not complaining about what they did... Sorry if it comes across that way to some people. Im just saying its doubtful that theyll do anything else. If they do, im all for it. I am just saying I would have rather they done something else first.

Conget
02-28-2014, 02:05 PM
I'm happy he mentioned the movement in his reply tho, it means gree has been reading the complaints atleast

Exactly. The first step has been made to draw their attention that there is a group of people are willing to communicate with the crew of the game for improvement.

The next step could be some represents of 11+ movement have a sit with some of them to discuss how to achieve a win-win situation for both parties.

infliction
02-28-2014, 02:20 PM
Hi,

THANKS!!!

If you're not thankful for this, then I have to question your legitimacy. Every legitimate player should be thanking GREE for this one. Putting down the ban hammer helps everyone.

XxDARCLEOxX
02-28-2014, 03:26 PM
I don't know a thing about all these "hacks" and "glitches" and such, nor do I care to because I actually enjoy playing the game. That said, I've seen ss all day long of top guilds losing a crap ton of members all at once. Even lost one guy from our crew. He's trying to contact Gree to find out why he got banned in the first place. ANYWAY, already you can see that the WP this weekend aren't as outrageous as usual, but, those that got money to burn are still doin what they do so the top ten is still hefty. I personally am happy to see this happening. I do think however, that perhaps they could make it a temp ban for first time offenders. That's their call tho. Glad to see some level of fairness being upheld tho :)

Oh, I'm on the android version BTW.

Dianish
02-28-2014, 09:38 PM
Link not entirely gone.

Edit: Deleted how to see it. Didnt think straight.

Tachy
03-01-2014, 09:35 AM
Are there hacks on IOS?

Just a yes or no will do.
I'm aware of the binding hack but seems like a lot of work for a few gems...i dunno.

I always thought the real issue was on android.

I've been in RR for quite a while and retarded spending is what gets us the top spot.
Not saying someone couldn't have used a glitch, I'm just not aware of them.

Tachy
03-01-2014, 09:37 AM
I've known Hades for some time.

I wouldn't mind seeing Gree provide the exact reason for a ban for any member of any guild, Hades included.

King juju
03-01-2014, 01:08 PM
I've known Hades for some time.

I wouldn't mind seeing Gree provide the exact reason for a ban for any member of any guild, Hades included.

Man its amazing how blind loyalty is. He's a hacker...He got banned...end of story.

TakeTheirTeeth
03-01-2014, 05:24 PM
Hi,

"Our team has triple checked the data on our end to ensure that these bans were indeed legit. "

Try again, this time be honest.

King juju
03-01-2014, 07:08 PM
"Our team has triple checked the data on our end to ensure that these bans were indeed legit. "

Try again, this time be honest.

Submit a ticket. You think gree really cares? Enjoy your ban.

Harbingerr
03-01-2014, 08:27 PM
a ban that people can lift themselves? haha