PDA

View Full Version : Fallen One (+2 Alliance Size unit) not working??

Raistlin (ESq)
02-27-2014, 05:40 PM
My Guild placed Top 300 in the last war and amongst our spoils was the Fallen One (+2 Alliance Size unit).

Can anyone confirm if it is working? The reason I ask is that on my profile I show as having 100K Attack (for arguments sake) and 500 allies, when I attack another player (PvP) I show as having 502 allies and 100K Attack, and when I raid I show as having 500 allies and 100K attack.

The way I see it, one of two things is happening, I'm getting the bonus across all aspects of the game and should STFU or the bonus is doing nothing more than displaying "502 allies" in PvP.

In case you are wondering, I do have more than 1500 units/weapons/armour, so that is not the issue.

Scott.

Ryosaeba
02-28-2014, 12:49 AM
What you want to do is remove an ally, then check how much atk/def you lost. For example, if you lost 3k in atk/def when you removed the ally, then expect the 2 extra alliance to add less then 6k atk/def.

Adding allies without having powerful units to back it up is pointless. In the example above, if you lost 3k per ally, that means you are cutting off at around the 1k atk/def units. When you add allies, you're just bringing in more units from the back of the line.

Don't even look at weapons/armor as those have became moot since the stats inflation.

Raistlin (ESq)
03-01-2014, 06:38 PM
That didn't really answer my question... Anybody else?

Krayt
03-01-2014, 07:27 PM
Do you really know how little 2 more allies adds to your attack

Hazzardguy
03-02-2014, 10:15 AM
It is only +2 when attacking. Your alliance will always be 500 members. The only time you will see a difference is when you attack. You will see that in the battle info you use 502 alliance. Other than that you will always be at 500.

Raistlin (ESq)
03-02-2014, 05:18 PM
What I'm trying to say is that I do not see any changes in my stats whether viewing my profile, attacking another player or raiding. I should see a change in stats when I attack another player.

So either the bonus is being constantly applied (working better than Gree intended), or not at all.

Scott.

Valid or
03-03-2014, 07:41 AM
Hmm, we keep thinking that the bonus will allow us to take more allies into battle. But what if they work like the additional Allie reward from early quests where they just add allies to you. Still can only take 500 allies into battle. But if you had 498 before you got this it would Give you 500. Not that we can take more than 500. Just that we don't need to add as meny allies to get to max...which would make this bonus totally useless.

Raistlin (ESq)
03-03-2014, 03:44 PM
An interesting theory. However in battle my allies now displays as 502, rather than 500, but I understand what you are saying.

Scott.