PDA

View Full Version : Top 100 guild opportunities

Palewood
02-27-2014, 01:51 PM
I am the leader of The Underdogs and am keen to welcome new members ASAP. We have finished 91, 85 & 105 the last 3 battles and are keen to cement a position in the top 100 and push for top 75

We are a guild of 52 spots and are a day away from securing the 4th regen bonus. Great donators in the guild smashing 10+ million a day in donations.

We have a few basic rules;
1. A minimum 20k cp per battle
2. A high level of communication using groupme app
3. Contribution to guild quests and our own donation challenges

If you are new to the game and think you are active enough to develop quickly - I will happily work with you to get you strong!

If you are in a high level guild and need to reduce gem spend - I want you! As long as you bring your active nature and good communication.

I would be happy to talk to a small group looking to transfer to a higher level guild as well if the numbers are right - we can take 4 now but could push some mini accounts out to make room if needed.

Please request to The Underdogs @ 180224204 or message me to chat!

facebookyong
02-28-2014, 12:13 AM
Thus, Classic buy fifa 14 coins (https://www.facebook.com/wowyeeha) Gaming Expo was formed. Hardie and Iida quickly obtained sponsorship from such heavy hitters as Hasbro Interactive which embraced classic gamers with its acquisition of Atari, and Nyko , which buy fifa 14 coins had introduced its Classic Trackball at last year's show.

Palewood
02-28-2014, 12:00 PM
Still a couple of spots left guys - message if interested!

Palewood
03-02-2014, 04:05 PM
Last spot up for grabs - if you are looking for top 100 and work hard at the game - message me