PDA

View Full Version : Minis looking for good home

The Judy
02-27-2014, 01:33 PM
Have two players looking for home for their minis. Level 25 and 33. Both around 1 million stats. PM me if you have spots and plan on being active for war.

Fort Bragg Warriors
02-27-2014, 02:09 PM
Have two players looking for home for their minis. Level 25 and 33. Both around 1 million stats. PM me if you have spots and plan on being active for war.

Hey I'm the leader of Fort Bragg Warriors. I also live in Charlotte NC. Funny I seen this. Bring those minis and let's roll. 346665102. We too have some minis of our own in the faction.

Fort Bragg Warriors
02-27-2014, 02:59 PM

Looking for some dedicated and loyal players.
If this is you and you don't have a home for war, come join us for war. You may want to stick around after. We are only a month old. The Fort Bragg Warriors have some good upgrades and continuing on buying upgrades. Give us a try and you won't be disappointed. We use groupme for family and friend talk and for wartime. Let's bring this thing to the too of the top. I'm shooting for a minimum of 3-5mil stat players. Request at 346665102. Hope to see you there! We also have gold players!

30% regen health
10% ground att
10% infantry att
25% infantry def
20% ground def
15% air def
10% sea def
25% building def
10% building output