PDA

View Full Version : Moderator help

Hupernikomen
02-27-2014, 10:51 AM
My factionmate was given a popup saying that there is a problem with his account and to contact support. He has done that several times. In the meantime, his account has been taking out of the faction. He has missed 13/15 prize on fltq and is about to miss the final prize on the boss.

He receieved this message immediately after spending several vaults to finish the iltq. No a good way to welcome back a player who came out of retirement.

Please advise.

I C STUFF
02-27-2014, 10:58 AM
My factionmate was given a popup saying that there is a problem with his account and to contact support. He has done that several times. In the meantime, his account has been taking out of the faction. He has missed 13/15 prize on fltq and is about to miss the final prize on the boss. He receieved this message immediately after spending several vaults to finish the iltq. No a good way to welcome back a player who came out of retirement. Please advise.

Hmm, I hear that happens when person XXX transfers his account to person YYY.

If that's the case, you know what it violates, right?

Not accusing anyone of anything, just trying to help you understand what might be happening.

Gree is exercising pretty good control over things these days.

trickyTim
02-27-2014, 11:30 AM
Can't get out of a contact support screen?
its called getting banned

Brizzol
02-27-2014, 11:33 AM
My factionmate was given a popup saying that there is a problem with his account and to contact support. He has done that several times. In the meantime, his account has been taking out of the faction. He has missed 13/15 prize on fltq and is about to miss the final prize on the boss.

He receieved this message immediately after spending several vaults to finish the iltq. No a good way to welcome back a player who came out of retirement.

Please advise.
Are you sure this person didn't use several energy glitches to finish the ILTQ. This sounds like he's been banned and coincidentally right after completing the ILTQ. Sorry if I'm wrong but GREE may be cracking down on it.
Your "friend" should sent a ticket in also, you won't be helped here this isn't customer support forums.

GEMH
02-27-2014, 01:01 PM
If an account has been suspended, the suspended player needs to contact the Support Team. Depending on the infraction, this may result in regaining access, or it may result in a permanent ban.

Hupernikomen
02-27-2014, 03:10 PM
Ty for the response. We have both contacted support.

Hupernikomen
02-27-2014, 04:26 PM
Yeah they banned the account because i gave it to him. I was wanting to downsize the number of accounts i play and he was coming out of retirement. His old top 10 account was so bad that we couldnt use him in top 250 and he had only been gone several months.

Only problem was he used so much gold he tried to register for gold program. In doing so he alerted them that he was different person than previously on the account. They showed no mercy and banned him. So he spent many vaults in short order and is now gone. Seems counterproductive to not allow transfer of accounts.

The account wasn't sold, as many are, but given so that #1 my original account could live on in the faction i created with that account and #2 so that a gold spender could come back and be somewhat competitive. We are talking about a lv 175 account with 10 mil stats here. No major threat to take over anything. The guy just wants to play competitively.

My questions are: why can't we simply give away an account? You don't mention in the transfer screen that it must be transferred to the same person. Yes, i now know the TOS say that. I knew selling was not allowed as i have seen that mentioned several times on here. If the account lives on and brings in revenue that seems like a win win situation.

Had we contacted you, would you have allowed the transfer? This is an important question because i know that a very signficant % of accounts are not in the original players hands. Perhaps you should reconsider a mechanism to allow transfer to another person.

One last thought, if i grow an account, give it away, and that person spend near $1k in a month he is banned and i receive a nasty message about the TOS violated, but if i get this guy to start fresh and he uses my code on signup we both get a unit for our effort and he is stuck with a meaningless account.
Do you want players or not?

Ritz20
02-27-2014, 06:14 PM
ok I have a small issue. I was created a feeder faction for our main group. I left one of our guys in charge(big mistake). Now that person is inactive. How would I get control back of my faction. The group has added me back but non of us can do any promoting or adding a defense leader. What can I do.

2000y2k
02-28-2014, 12:34 AM
ok I have a small issue. I was created a feeder faction for our main group. I left one of our guys in charge(big mistake). Now that person is inactive. How would I get control back of my faction. The group has added me back but non of us can do any promoting or adding a defense leader. What can I do.

You have hijacked multiple threads with your issue. Go back to the others and read the replies or send in a ticket.

infiltrator
02-28-2014, 01:42 AM
I hope GREE will take the right decision in this case. We support our friend & faction player. It will turn out to be an injustice towards a player who wants to play MW again and returns back from retirement.
He is not a gold spender but a big one and does it at his own pace. We are a free faction and do not require gold usage from our players, but this particular case should be looking into and provide him the account back.
Now he is currently missing the 13/15 fltq prize, raid boss 27/27 prize & soon will miss the 15/15 fltq prize not to mention the fact that he will not be able to play during this WD.
Texicans Faction is kindly and respectfully asking GREE not to make us a favour in restoring back the account with the missing prizes, but to take a wise decision and consider this particular case appart from selling accounts and violating of TOS.
Many Thanks

infiltrator
03-01-2014, 04:03 AM
bump
10 characters

Socks
03-01-2014, 12:06 PM
Dude you know what the answer is. You know how to handle this.