PDA

View Full Version : It's been almost a year, what has changed?

Dr BoneCrusher
02-27-2014, 06:11 AM
Ok, so I stopped almost a year ago and I just picked up the game and started playing again. What's new, what's the same, how is everyone? (Hello my old fight club friends) who are the top syndicates now. Any advice?

Any Original CK members still playing? Or Indians?

I did read some forum posts and I must say, it is much tamer now, lol. No good forum fought any more?

Well I hope to hear back from some old friends!

Sandhawk
02-27-2014, 07:00 AM
My friend, you are in for a rude awakening...

fuzzy
02-27-2014, 07:07 AM
of course we are still around :cool:

Molly's Voice
02-27-2014, 07:08 AM
How are those year old stats treating you, bro?

Dr BoneCrusher
02-27-2014, 07:10 AM
Hey, Fuzzy long time no see, how have you been? The Teach still around?

Dr BoneCrusher
02-27-2014, 07:11 AM
Funny you say that Barroness, it seem my rivals list is full with players with similar stats, but at very different levels.

fuzzy
02-27-2014, 07:12 AM
Hey, Fuzzy long time no see, how have you been? The Teach still around?

Doing good bro....

Yes teach still around......we try to stay away from this dump but u caught my eye

Hope u started a fresh account or u still playing your 250 account ?

no matter what....ingame name and level (for old time's) ---jk

Dr BoneCrusher
02-27-2014, 07:18 AM
Fuzzy, still plays my original account.

In game name is GameOver, lol
Level 250

Do they still do account resets?

fuzzy
02-27-2014, 07:20 AM
Fuzzy, still plays my original account.

In game name is GameOver, lol
Level 250

Do they still do account resets?

nope...but there are easy ways u can do it yourself....

rivals list now made up of similar stat players....no longer a level thing

rocker21
02-27-2014, 07:21 AM
Stat. Inflation, insane amount of time and money needed to stay valuable, you can now lose when hitting opponents wall lol. Strategy is now incorporated into more then just a simple battle plan for rank. The list is endless. What's the same is sas is still number 2, gree is still gree, people are still untrustworthy. I will never be as good as sas they are a great team so that shouldn't be considered a negative comment at all just stating the facts. Indians aren't what they were before, fc is to my knowledge just under a new name with some members gone but not sure if all. These are opinions so all you nay sayers and negative people please keep your comments in your own chats. Also people are still the same in here. Rather then help they speak poorly of each other and don't do what we're here to do. Enjoying the game.

Dr BoneCrusher
02-27-2014, 07:29 AM
Fuzzy, are you guys still on kakao?

If so, send me an invite, I'd love to say hello to everyone.

My name is, Dr BoneCrusher

fuzzy
02-27-2014, 07:37 AM
Fuzzy, are you guys still on kakao?

If so, send me an invite, I'd love to say hello to everyone.

My name is, Dr BoneCrusher

PM sent to u

Idiosyncrasy
02-27-2014, 08:01 AM
One of the best changes since a year ago: raid bosses.

Dr BoneCrusher
02-27-2014, 09:11 AM
Ok, so far I see Uzis are important? And nice to see the Indian Nation still around. Who is 1 now?
As a Fight Club original I hope my old friends are still dominating CC!

Anyone even close?

bravo 6 vk
02-27-2014, 09:13 AM
Ok, so far I see Uzis are important? And nice to see the Indian Nation still around. Who is 1 now?
As a Fight Club original I hope my old friends are still dominating CC!

Anyone even close?
FC changed their name to The Art of War. They are the first!

Dr BoneCrusher
02-27-2014, 11:40 AM
Thanks! Nice to see the cream is still At the top!

1Shot
02-27-2014, 12:01 PM
Now it's pay to win! So much fun! -.-

Dr BoneCrusher
02-27-2014, 12:40 PM
Now it's pay to win! So much fun! -.-

Bro, it's been pay to win ever since m4a1's turned rusty

Zendfrim
02-27-2014, 02:12 PM
Well, where do I begin...

<3 Hz
02-27-2014, 02:21 PM
Scratchers prizes are still the same! LMAO

ploop
02-27-2014, 02:56 PM
Gree messed EVERYTHING up with stat inflation. So a year ago you had like what? 100 k stats? Now you will probably not even be good in a top 4000 syn.

<3 Hz
02-27-2014, 03:35 PM
Gree messed EVERYTHING up with stat inflation. So a year ago you had like what? 100 k stats? Now you will probably not even be good in a top 4000 syn.

Werd, if you quit this game for even two months you're screwed unless you're a big, big gold spender.

ploop
02-27-2014, 03:35 PM
Exactly........

CCKallDAY
02-27-2014, 04:15 PM
He is a big, big, gold spender.

CCKallDAY
02-27-2014, 04:21 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?43194-Kung-fu-grip-or-Kung-Fu-cheat

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?52885-Well-Who-made-it-to-level-250

look at that gold in the picture

Sandukan
02-27-2014, 04:23 PM
I quit for over 3 months ago and just came back.
If I didn't hear that everyone has 10x my stats I wouldn't have known.
My rival list is filled with level 100s I can beat lol

sister morphine
02-27-2014, 04:25 PM

That was then, this is now.

Nice to see you around Doc. The game continues to get more expensive to finish all events cycle by cycle. Quelle surprise! ;)

Sandukan
02-27-2014, 04:30 PM

What's wrong with the amount gold in the pics?
It must not have been during war since his gold was so low lol

ShawnBB
02-27-2014, 04:47 PM
PM sent to u

BRO!!!! Good to see you still around, How is "What if" XD

Dr BoneCrusher
02-27-2014, 04:50 PM
Hmmm, well, I did spend lots. Yes, I was one of the original members of fight club. Ok, what's that have to do with this thread?

At one time I was in the top 25 in stats. Now, not so much, lol

I just want to see who was still around and get some advice on how the game is played now. I don't think I will play at that level anymore, but never say never.

The past is a good memory,but the Sister said we play in the present

Captain Torgue
02-27-2014, 04:52 PM
CJ / A&F could you please close this thread?

Thank you.

fuzzy
02-27-2014, 04:55 PM
BRO!!!! Good to see you still around, How is "What if" XD

Camps to Much - think i should boot

Level 81
A - 7.9mill
D - 6.7 mill
IPH - 13.5mill

Dr BoneCrusher
02-27-2014, 05:05 PM

Thank you.

Wow, a lot of pent-up hostility

I guess when you are always the Brides made and never the Bride will do that to you😃😃👍👍

I'm sure you need to tend to much more important things, now run along mind you own business

Captain Torgue
02-27-2014, 05:17 PM
I'm sure you need to tend to much more important things, now run along mind you own business

You are correct, my level 10 Laundromat is due for collection. I better collect before someone robs it.

ShawnBB
02-27-2014, 05:54 PM
Camps to Much - think i should boot

Level 81
A - 7.9mill
D - 6.7 mill
IPH - 13.5mill
I'm a camper too, but already lvl160 somehow. Now in a dead faction, spend 5min collecting everyday, that's it.
Stats 1.2m/1.3m, good thing is that peeps weak as me are not very active. Hopefully we will still meet here 1 year later lol

Bam Bam
02-27-2014, 06:16 PM
Dr. B, good to see ya. I stopped playing quite awhile back, but don't miss it at all, LOL. I miss the crew though, so I read the forum's on occasion. I hope life is treating you great!

1Shot
02-27-2014, 06:31 PM

Thank you.

Gtfo and mind your own business.

vitus79
02-27-2014, 07:35 PM
still playing somehow. one account syndicate pretty much only collecting and burning energy.. stat hunt is over since gree nerfed all old gold items we paid like 900g for back in the days. i just build my city until too bored to even collect my sht

Dr BoneCrusher
02-27-2014, 08:54 PM
Dr. B, good to see ya. I stopped playing quite awhile back, but don't miss it at all, LOL. I miss the crew though, so I read the forum's on occasion. I hope life is treating you great!

Wow, great to see some old friends are still around! Yea, I miss everyone too. That's why I reinstalled I'm so far behind now no reason to chase, I'll just play for fun! Bam Bam just need Cerb and Paulio to stop in and it will really be like old times, lol

Dr BoneCrusher
02-27-2014, 08:57 PM
V, not an Indian anymore? If not that's a shame, made the game fun and interesting!

Captain Torgue
02-27-2014, 09:21 PM
Gtfo and mind your own business.

Not a chance.

vitus79
02-27-2014, 09:38 PM
V, not an Indian anymore? If not that's a shame, made the game fun and interesting!

im still Indian, just not rolling with the syndicate anymore coz im too inactive and weak lately. but i still have my teepee 😉

JeffinChi
02-28-2014, 07:40 AM
Welcome back

Thank you.

If you sincerely meant this, you're beyond pathetic.

TZora
02-28-2014, 07:48 AM

Dr BoneCrusher
02-28-2014, 11:15 AM
Help! I have no idea how to play these new events. Can someone give some advice?

ploop
02-28-2014, 12:49 PM
Help! I have no idea how to play these new events. Can someone give some advice?

Ummm, just don't spend gold and your good

JeffinChi
02-28-2014, 03:17 PM

Anything specific you still need help with?

If not, you'll get the hang of hit with repetition. Then you'll fall right into it...

Like a fever, or a coma.

Flapjacks
02-28-2014, 03:33 PM

Try reading the information that pops up on the screen.

Captain Torgue
02-28-2014, 03:52 PM

tap tap tap tap tap

(CK) EL
03-01-2014, 03:31 AM
hey Dr,
it's been a while..
many things have changed, some r the same..
from cks...
Paulio, Bam, Cerb r retired.. octapus Ted still playing and i am in a semi retirement mode and
i have no idea what's going on in ck cause i ve left all chats anymore.
Indians.. some still play, many retirements also there. Sam, JCool retired, burn got a game reset and he is in low levels somewhere, I sow pizzaboy returned, Blondie, Kid, JM and Luke joined SAS.. JM and Luke retired after but Lupo took Luke's account which was strong, and he is called K8 now (he was also Sarah for a while) :D and attacks who ever he can attack until his account become week again. Sad....
FC was disbanded, and top players created TAW which dominates again. Some FC originals r in TAW . Tam still wins every leaderboard event and she really rocks in wars. Heather who is the strongest player in game, left FC because of some issues and joinned SAS..not sure if she still plays though.
Gree continues with glitches and bugs, they create new things only if this is going to make us spend more (pvp loot, scratchers r still the same). No need to say much for the gameplay, u ll figure this out in no time.
1 friendly advice.. since u did it and retired.. don't come back...
but if u r back then pm me if u like.. i am in a nice and solid syndicate.. little gold, much fun..
take care bro

Silvio
03-01-2014, 06:22 AM
Dr. B. I like you, have returned after a fair time away. It seems that there has been some inflation on the stats. I remember some gold items I bought from funzio aren't even making it into a fight now. Not sure spending gold is a good idea. My $6M iph appears to have a little use though - my former syn booted me because of inactive play and it he high income is funding my new syn. If you are interested in finding a new home, one for old players, let me know.

Dr BoneCrusher
03-01-2014, 08:48 AM
El, wow nice to see your still playing! To tell the truth I'm so far behind not worth trying to catch up. I still have a far amount of gold. I got a bounse set to me after I left, lol. This time around its truely for fun! I still talk to Ted and he is great! He helped me right away. How is Grimly still robbing everything that don't move?

With this new rivals list I don't see anyone. My stats are Sht now a days.

Well I will pm you later still on Kakao?

ploop
03-01-2014, 09:29 AM
EL is still on kakao. Just a question what are your stats now?

Dr BoneCrusher
03-01-2014, 09:35 AM
[QUOTE=ploop;1220326]EL is still on kakao. Just a question what are your stats now?[/QUOTE

Close to 3 million, not bad for a year layoff😃😃👍👍

ploop
03-01-2014, 09:39 AM
EL is still on kakao. Just a question what are your stats now?

Close to 3 million, not bad for a year layoff��������

Yep, not bad. I thought they would be less though:rolleyes:

You can get your stats up easily with the inflation now. I wouldn't be too worried about it

(CK) EL
03-02-2014, 12:57 AM
El, wow nice to see your still playing! To tell the truth I'm so far behind not worth trying to catch up. I still have a far amount of gold. I got a bounse set to me after I left, lol. This time around its truely for fun! I still talk to Ted and he is great! He helped me right away. How is Grimly still robbing everything that don't move?

With this new rivals list I don't see anyone. My stats are Sht now a days.

Well I will pm you later still on Kakao?

Grimly doesn't even collect his own buildings.. he robs them..
kakao it is my friend
cheers