PDA

View Full Version : Gree you're missing out on an opportunity

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-26-2014, 05:15 PM
I was never sure why. But you guys have been on a xp crusade for a while. Handing out massive xp for map jobs. And to an extent epic bosses. But man, do you know how many more people would drop vaults on ltq's if it wasn't for the xp? Sure. Ltq's are expensive. They cost a bit of gold. But there's a lot of players that camp and spend cash on CC. Theyook at ltq's and think, man, that final prize is amazing. I wish there wasn't huge xp gain. I'd be all over that.

I honestly don't think you're gaining anything by forcing this much xp on players. As it is,only higher level players do ltq's. If you would kill the xp gain. You'd make a killing I think.

Oh and I don't mean slightly reduce xp. I mean chop off like 80%. Then see how many more players would drop vaults on them. You're missing out gree.

DoubleR7
02-26-2014, 05:56 PM
I was never sure why. But you guys have been on a xp crusade for a while. Handing out massive xp for map jobs. And to an extent epic bosses. But man, do you know how many more people would drop vaults on ltq's if it wasn't for the xp? Sure. Ltq's are expensive. They cost a bit of gold. But there's a lot of players that camp and spend cash on CC. Theyook at ltq's and think, man, that final prize is amazing. I wish there wasn't huge xp gain. I'd be all over that.

I honestly don't think you're gaining anything by forcing this much xp on players. As it is,only higher level players do ltq's. If you would kill the xp gain. You'd make a killing I think.

Oh and I don't mean slightly reduce xp. I mean chop off like 80%. Then see how many more players would drop vaults on them. You're missing out gree.

Well said, B

Captain Torgue
02-26-2014, 08:10 PM
Campers are terrible people and are the reason society is on a downward spiral at the moment.

Krack3n
02-26-2014, 08:13 PM
Gree did this all on there own, ya the campers did the coding to **** this game up. wtf
Have you even went through the game files to see the skill that runs this game? Their total lack of care in a finished product and quality of game play are wrecking the game, not the campers. The campers are playing the game these half wits are coding.

Captain Torgue
02-26-2014, 08:17 PM
Gree did this all on there own, ya the campers did the coding to **** this game up. wtf

Couldn't agree more, they should ban all campers!

Krack3n
02-26-2014, 08:19 PM
They use check sums to protect files, wtf?

Captain Torgue
02-26-2014, 08:22 PM
They use check sums to protect files, wtf?

Only in some cases, in the majority of cases though they use other sums to protect the files.

Krack3n
02-26-2014, 08:30 PM
/facepalm
I'm lost for words

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/62483631/tourque.png

Captain Torgue
02-26-2014, 08:34 PM
/facepalm
I'm lost for words

It doesn't look like you are.

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-26-2014, 09:00 PM
Couldn't agree more, they should ban all campers!sounds like someone is mad for being stuck on level 250. Perhaps you'll think twice about racing to 300 when they raise the level cap. How's that junk prize you won last time, working for you?

Captain Torgue
02-26-2014, 09:26 PM
sounds like someone is mad for being stuck on level 250. Perhaps you'll think twice about racing to 300 when they raise the level cap. How's that junk prize you won last time, working for you?

When the race is on to get to level 300 they should ban everyone below level 200.

RealTeflonDon
02-26-2014, 09:49 PM
When the race is on to get to level 300 they should ban everyone below level 200.

You must be on some superb drugs. You frequent the silk road much?

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-27-2014, 03:39 AM
When the race is on to get to level 300 they should ban everyone below level 200.i usually enjoy your shenanigans, but you have been rather ludicrous as of late.

murf
02-27-2014, 08:23 AM

If case you haven't noticed but we have a new rivals list and XP doesn't matter anymore, because leveling doesn't matter anymore. You are matched with similar strength opponents, whether that's the same level as you or +/- 50 levels from you.

BONES00
02-27-2014, 09:06 AM
All that matters is the war!

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-27-2014, 05:21 PM
If case you haven't noticed but we have a new rivals list and XP doesn't matter anymore, because leveling doesn't matter anymore. You are matched with similar strength opponents, whether that's the same level as you or +/- 50 levels from you.sure xp still matters. You are matched with similarly strengthed opponents, but to a certain extent. Level plays a big factor. Otherwise level ten would see all the way to 250. Boss tiers also use levels. Wars.... So perhaps you haven't noticed, that xp still matters.

murf
02-27-2014, 05:40 PM
sure xp still matters. You are matched with similarly strengthed opponents, but to a certain extent. Level plays a big factor. Otherwise level ten would see all the way to 250. Boss tiers also use levels. Wars.... So perhaps you haven't noticed, that xp still matters.

Boss tiers don't matter unless you play poorly...I am not a big gold spender and my L250 kills the L100 boss in 4 or 5 hits.

So, it only matters for war. Which is 3 days a month, or 1 of 10 events a month.

And if your L10 account is strong enough to not find any similar strength at lower levels, you could very well see up to L100+.

reticlover
02-27-2014, 06:59 PM
how about gree changes the amount of xp given for winning fights and robbing people. make it 500+ xp for each fight or rob won so that the campers that build stats to rob and take money will either have to quit game or play like everyone else.

stop complaining about xp gains and play the game or stop playing.

GucciMane
02-27-2014, 07:07 PM
/facepalm
I'm lost for words

replying to trolls who have impersonated gree employees before was your first mistake

the schwayzz
02-27-2014, 07:08 PM
Campers are garbage.. it is not hard to harvest your buildings and let your syndicate work for you. GREE places too much value on level. I am a level 181 with 4.7 million attack. Now, this is only because I Crime City for 2 years. Level is completely irrelevant and campers are proving it. Level 40's could beat me up; it is not right.

Dirty Larry
02-28-2014, 02:10 AM
Campers are terrible people and are the reason society is on a downward spiral at the moment.
Approved!!!! That is all

ILikeTheAbuse
02-28-2014, 10:51 AM
sleazy... over L150 and finally camping.

Morgz
02-28-2014, 11:11 AM
I'm a noob, but I have quickly learned that campers are both hated and envied. I know my character had it's butt handed to it by many campers so far, so I guess I hate and envy them too!

But camping sounds pretty boring to me too. I'd rather play the game -- I just do it slowly.