PDA

View Full Version : Need Help

BostonHammer
02-26-2014, 03:01 PM
My phone had an issue and I (meaning the IT people at work) had to reconfigure/wipe it which meant I lost my game. When I downloaded MW after the game started at level 1. Any ideas on how to get the game back or did I just involuntarily retire from modern war?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Mr llama
02-26-2014, 03:23 PM
You can get it back just have to provide gree with your account info, I know it's to late for this now but next time go to in game help keep the form blank and send it to yourself. At the bottom each of those tickets has all the info you need to get your account back, will help out next time. Sorry couldn't be more help hope you get your game back

Badvock
02-26-2014, 03:26 PM
Question, Are you sure you got the same phone back from IT, if its anything like my work, they will just place the SIM card in another phone and hand that one to. I ask this because your account in not stored on your device. even if you wipe or reset your phone, the next time you load MW the server will push your data back. It is only when the device details don't match the servers stored data will you get a new account made.

Also, have you ever sent a ticket to Gree? If you have, compare the device details place at the bottom of an old ticket with a new one created since you have had this issue, make sure they match. if they don't. send these details to Gree and ask for an account transfer.

If they do, send the details to Gree and ask for them to investigate the issue if you haven't already.

Hope tis helps.

D-BO
02-26-2014, 04:34 PM
My phone had an issue and I (meaning the IT people at work) had to reconfigure/wipe it which meant I lost my game. When I downloaded MW after the game started at level 1. Any ideas on how to get the game back or did I just involuntarily retire from modern war?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Yea good luck I have the same issue sort of. My iPhone broke and I made a ticket with gree it's been 4 days now and no word from gree yet. I spent a lot of money on this game. It's bull**** that you can't just login in with your email like very other game on your phone. So 4 days now. I'm waiting gree

BostonHammer
02-26-2014, 07:44 PM
Thanks for your help guys. Yes, it's definitely the same phone. I sent a ticket to myself a few days ago and I sent that info along my name, ally number, level and flag to with Gree. Hopefully, I hear something soon. I know, wishful thinking. One last question, if you don't have access to your game, where do you send support tickets?

2000y2k
02-26-2014, 08:32 PM
Thanks for your help guys. Yes, it's definitely the same phone. I sent a ticket to myself a few days ago and I sent that info along my name, ally number, level and flag to with Gree. Hopefully, I hear something soon. I know, wishful thinking. One last question, if you don't have access to your game, where do you send support tickets?

en-support@gree.net

lemonhaze
02-26-2014, 10:22 PM

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. i did the same thing trying to transfer my game..u will need ur ingame game,level and character ID # and also the UDID# of ur device for them to reload ur game back on..u get ur UDID# off itunes..plug ur device in and go to settings and then send in a ticket from the lvl 1 game and u will need the name of new character with ID# and level which is usally lvl 2 or so by time u have do the tutoral from gree..took me about 5 days to get it back..the reason im saying all this info is bc it will save u some time sending back and fourth tickets bc gree will ask u for this so it will speed the process up..gl Bud

BostonHammer
02-27-2014, 07:03 AM
Thanks Lemonhaze and everyone else for your help. Ticket # 1415591 for any mods that want to push it along in time for the WD event ;)

Brizzol
02-27-2014, 11:50 AM
Don't know if this will help in the future but this once happened to me and I have my account ready to be transferred via funzio ID at all times. I then complete the transfer when I lose access to my phone, or need to transfer it for any reason. It will stop things like this happening in the future. Good luck getting your account back mate

BostonHammer
02-27-2014, 12:33 PM
Thanks Brizzol, someone else mentioned that too. Great idea. I'll do that if I ever get my game back.

GEMH
02-27-2014, 12:37 PM
Yea good luck I have the same issue sort of. My iPhone broke and I made a ticket with gree it's been 4 days now and no word from gree yet. I spent a lot of money on this game. It's bull**** that you can't just login in with your email like very other game on your phone. So 4 days now. I'm waiting gree

The Support Team receives hundreds of tickets a day with transfer requests. They want to resolve your issue as quickly as possible, and they do answer them in the order received. Your transfer will be made, provided you can give all the required information.

GEMH
02-27-2014, 12:44 PM
If your device is reset, the Support Team can transfer your original game back to the device. Here is what you need to include in the ticket that you send to them:

--Invite code of lost account (the 9-digit code over the head of your avatar on the profile page)
--Name and last known level of lost account
--Invite code for new level 1 account now on the device

--Last date of login
--Character class and rank

IMPORTANT: If you have ever purchased gold or cash from iTunes or Google, you MUST include a copy of a receipt for account ownership verification. If you can't provide this, your account will not be transferred.

Please send the ticket from the in-game Support link on the device where you need the account transferred.

Additionally, if you don't know what the invite code for your lost account is, it may take a lot longer to get the transfer made. It's always a good idea to keep that information noted somewhere safe.

BostonHammer
02-27-2014, 01:43 PM
Thanks GEMH. Sorry to hear there are 100's of idiots like me.