PDA

View Full Version : Where's the community that wants to show GREE that we don't agree with RB increases?

Conceptfly
02-26-2014, 01:48 PM
It's their business to squeeze money out of us, and many of us do it. We have a chance to overcome this by working together on these events. We can all work together to beat these until they stop increasing the RB difficulty to levels that are too high to beat alone for most factions. They should remain constant to make us feel better about getting stronger!

Help us now and we will help you and your faction. 245 440 703 (MoFFos)

The more people that sign up for a faction-co-op the more factions will beat these. I hear a lot of complaining but not a lot of taking it into our own hands. Join me on this quest to have multiple factions help each other on these events! Join us now to help us beat the boss we have 10 minutes left on...

JerseyGirl
02-26-2014, 03:03 PM
The more factions beat RB the bigger boss health increase will be next month. BTW my faction finished RB last time hardly, this time it is a little bit easier, you crie about health increase, but dont wnt to notice, that your stats went to 10mil or so. From 5.

Conceptfly
02-26-2014, 04:42 PM
I'm fighting against the notion that it should increase at all. If they want to add more tiers in addition to normal and elite that's one thing, but it should not be harder to get just as far when your faction works very hard on all of the other events. The hard work should show improvements, not detriments.

No crying here... just attempting to get the community together so that we can help each other so no one has to spend as much. That just makes sense. Numbers can overcome stat inflation every time.

Jake_you
02-26-2014, 11:07 PM
Please help 3 mill a/d faction code 967576815

pb23
02-26-2014, 11:21 PM
There was absolutely nothing wrong with the raid boss besides too many folders dropping.